Start by marking “Where the Heart Is” as Want to Read:
Where the Heart Is

Where the Heart Is

Felicity Jamison could never have imagined how one fateful night would change her life. Compelled to stay away from the only place she’s ever felt at home, has meant losing her best friend and first love, Nate Davenport.

Fate now intervenes leaving her with no other choice but to return.

Published October 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Where the Heart Is, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where the Heart Is

Coco.V
Nov 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Fate now intervenes leaving her with no other choice but to return.

Not only does she harbour demons of her own, she carries with her a secret that threatens to destroy an entire family.

Nate has experienced his fair share of grief, what
A.D. McCammon
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a great debut! It was sweet with a steady burn and just the right amount of steam. I can’t wait for Charlie and Sophie’s story!
VMChick
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! You know I am a sucker for a great love story and Felicity and Nate certainly delivered. Great cast of supporting characters as well - can’t wait to read their stories. I got a little lost in the world the Author created and can’t wait to get back there. Thank you for a great read!
Brina (Brina and the Books)
4 Stars

Read full review here: Brina and the Books

Pullen’s story had me hooked from the very beginning. Everything about Felicity was so mysterious and intriguing – I wanted to know what has been going on with her right away. I liked her character very much. She was strong, determined, and fearless but also vulnerable, scared, and guarded. Nate was the perfect guy and the perfect counterpart to Felicity. He was strong, understanding, and protective, but also quick-tempered and hothead-ish – I th
Holly H
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There’s something to be said about romances featuring characters with a past history. It adds an irresistible undertone of desire that can be felt throughout the plot until the characters reach the point of no return. L.S. Pullen executed that with Felicity and Nate’s story, flawlessly weaving the innocence of past young love into the present storyline of complicated adulthood.

More endearing still were the themes of friendship in this novel. The supporting characters, specifically Simon and Soph
Stacy Wray
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to receive an ARC for Where the Heart Is and it didn’t disappoint. LS Pullen did a great job of tugging on heart strings, conjuring much empathy for her characters, and hoping for a happy ending. She did all of this and more in her debut novel. Can’t wait to see what else she has in her arsenal of words.
Naroba
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great debut! A wonderful heart felt story about friendship and family and above all love. Characters that were not only likable, but identifiable. And some hot steam to boot. Y’all make sure to read it ASAP.
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was pleasantly surprised by this novel. I’ve not had great luck finding new authors who appeal to me and can pull me in and impress me with their storytelling abilities. LS Pullen did a fantastic job telling Felicity and Nate’s story, weaving their past into their present and building a foundation for their future that was rock-solid.

I loved how LS Pullen handled the delicate situations of trauma and mental illness in Where the Heart Is. Both situations served to move the plot forward while be
Fabiola Francisco
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful debut! L.S. Pullen wrote a heartwarming, sweet, and sexy second chance romance. Where the Heart Is pulled me in and held me as I read Felicity and Nate's story. Emotional and honest, it shows the struggles of anxiety, traumas, and the power of a support system. I loved that this story had the depth of Nate and Felicity's back story as well as the secondary characters, weaving the past and present. Excited to read future books by Pullen.
Lisa Wheeler
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 stars!
Wow! I was blown away by this debut! I loved everything about this story. It was raw, heartbreaking, and full of love!
I couldn’t get enough of Felicity and Nate. They have so much chemistry!
I’ll admit, I’m a softy for great love stories! They don’t come easy and L.S. Pulled really pulled this one off!
I also loved the supporting characters in this book and cannot wait to read their story.
Crystal Blanton
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding a debut author who really knows how to bring in the feels is such a treat. I was in every emotion as though I was the main character, Felicity. The plot twist and turns had me guessing and yearning for more.
L.S. Pullen has done amazing work with this debut and I can’t wait for more! One-click this now, what are you waiting for.
Arkadius Darius
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Must read!
Cecily Bonney
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nate and Felicity are the perfect characters. The complaint each other so well.

This is my first read from L.S. Pullen and my word it was freaking incredible.

I love how the author touched on so many touchy subjects but that is life. There are great times and crappy times.

We are only human and we can handle so much whether we think we can or not.

What happened to Felicity and Sophia broke my heart. When I read that I had tears in my eyes. It broke my heart, like my heart cried for her.

People d
Bookish Kat
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I didn’t know this was a debut novel, I wouldn’t have been able to tell. The author did a great job portraying anxiety and emotions, I connected to the main characters right away. Beautiful second chance romance with the right amount of chemistry between the two main characters. Excited to see what’s next for supporting characters.
Crystal Blanton
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Dusti Dawn Dawn
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is such a wonderful debut. I loved the characters as well as the mystery of flick's past that is woven throughout. I can't wait to read the next book from this author.
Rid
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great debut by LS Pullen! The story of Nate and Felicity will take you through all the feels. You will fall in love with them through the story as it unfolds.
Tiffany
Book Break  With Lisa
Jan 10, 2019
Kayleigh
Nov 26, 2018
L.S.Pullen is a daughter, sister, aunt and debut author of Where the Heart Is. She spends her week commuting into London for her day job. When she’s not working, her passion is reading and writing. She also enjoys art, photography, film, and theatre. In true English fashion, loves afternoon tea. Leila is a Ravenclaw.
Facebook: http://facebook.com/lspullenauthor