Start by marking “Swipe” as Want to Read:
Swipe

Swipe

THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUDIOBOOK ON THE READ ME ROMANCE PODCAST DURING THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 17.

For the last two years Miko Riley has mourned her husband, a famous, bestselling novelist. While grieving, she put her heart and libido on ice, but she’s finally thawing. And who better to bring the heat than Adam Stone, the editor who secretly harbored feelings for Miko
Audiobook
Published December 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Swipe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swipe

Carvanz

I listened to this on the Read Me Romance Podcast. It was okay, but like many of these, there isn’t really enough room/time to build a foundation for the characters. They knew each other previous to the beginning and that helped some. There is a bit of a twist here that was nice in a painful for the heroine kind of way. I did enjoy the hero. Any time the hero is all about the heroin then I’m gonna be all about him. I would definitely recommend this for a quick read that’s got a little m
Alexa Riley
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-me-romance
I listened to the complete audiobook book for FREE on the Read Me Romance Podcast

Resch Reads
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another week, another new-to-me author courtesy of the Read Me Romance podcast. I really enjoyed this little introduction to Kennedy Ryan. While the story itself was just 5 short chapters, it was very much a slow burn. I really loved how this story wasn't all about the sex and anticipation, but focused on the feelings Miko and Adam had buried and how a betrayal can bring everything to light.

This book was filled with plenty of drama and tension. The chemistry between Miko and Adam is palpable but
Jessica
An overall good novella. I felt the characters and plot were well developed. There was a certain thing about the deceased husband that we learn that I didn't particularly care for so I'm subtracting a star because of it. I also liked how a reference to the TV show "Martin" was worked into the story.
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Sweet and Swoony in all the right places!! I typically don’t read anything about widows and starting over, but this was so good!! The end was both a little shock and yet totally made sense!
Andrew is a marvelous leading man! Another hit from RMR podcast!
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Kennedy Ryan could write an instruction manual and I'd still read it. Really enjoyed this audiobook short on the Read Me Romance podcast and it easily tops as one of my fave so far!

If you're a fan of Kennedy Ryan, take a listen, you'll definitely love it!
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
This is my first read (listen) by this author and I was impressed. For a short novel it had depth.

The writing was good though there were a few repeated phrases that seemed like mistakes. They weren’t read like the character was placing emphasis on the repeated phrases. Whatever it was it took me out of the story.

SPOILER

I normally don’t like reads where we bash the dead as an excuse for future actions, but this one straddled the line and I didn’t mind it.

END OF SPOILER

Overall it was a cute read.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
4 stars!

I listened to it for free (!!!!) on the Read Me Romance Podcast. I love this podcast!
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
♥ ♥ ♥

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Rochelle
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jessica Frances
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this audiobook. I liked the narrators, I fell straight away into the story, and this was so easy to listen to. The Read Me Romance ladies were especially hilarious as well. Am loving this podcast!
Lindap
3.75 / 4 Stars

Read Me Romance Podcast Novella....

First of all, I liked the narrators in this story. Also for a novella the reader was given enough details to understand who the charters were to each other, and you can see how the relationship between Miko and Adam came to be. The whole novella progressed nicely.
Liz
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been one of my favorite podcast from Read Me Romance so far. I loved Adam and Miko so much. This is a quick story, but it was emotional and steamy and had a bit of friends-to-lovers and forbidden romance and I loved every moment of it!

I am loving this podcast and the stories they are sharing!
Happy listening!
Keianna (Readerkayy)
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
I'm torn between giving this book a 3.5 or 4 stars!

For me, this book was sweet and what not, but it didn't have enough smut in it (AND I LIKE MY SMUT). There was only one sex scene and that was towards the end. I've guess I'm starting to read to much short romance reads that this was so basic and nothing really happened. All in all, I'm still going to read more by Kennedy Ryan because people have been raving about her other works.
JadeShea
This was a free audio book on Read Me Romance podcast! I love those ladies, and this book was interesting. I liked the HEA, but felt there was something that added a little bit of unnecessary drama. Other than that, it was short and sweet.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.5 Stars

Sadly not my favorite and I love pretty much anything Kennedy Ryan writes. I didn't feel the sexy or connection between Miko and Adam. Miko is a widow that is living in her husband's shadow. When Miko decides to get back out into the dating world, she finds out disturbing news about her husband and someone close to her shows her the truth.

This specific video review will be included in the December 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance
Lindsay
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is such a beautiful romance. Adam and Meeko have undeniable chemistry that could never be acted on until now and the depth of this book was written so well in such a quick read/listen. I loved how things played out and would definitely read/listen to more from this author. <3
Kim
Swipe is one of my favorite Read Me Romance titles so far. Which isn’t at all surprising because I flipping love Kennedy Ryan. This novella was sexy, but it was also substantive. And did I mention swoony? I loved Miko and Adam’s story.
Shannon   The Romance Addict!
Listened on Read Me Romance.
Kaz.
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This would have to be my favorite short audio story on the Read me Romance Podcast so far, I really enjoyed this one and will definatly be reading some more books written by Kennedy Ryan.
Berls
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
This was just okay for me. I liked the characters and the plot line - it just was a little lacking for me... Just looking for a little bit more I guess.
Stefanie
This was my first Kennedy Ryan book courtesy of the ReadMeRomance podcast, and I loved every minute of this novella from the characters to theme. This might have been my first KennedyRyan book, but definitely won’t be my last.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kennedy Ryan is becoming a favourite of mine. I've only read her shorter stories—however, even in smaller formats, she's capable of writing narratives packed with undeniable depth, emotion and passion with attentiveness.

I appreciate that Swipe is slow burn, as it focuses on Adam's unrequited, long-buried feelings towards Miko. It created mouth-watering tension and amplified the anticipation. Despite the length, as always Kennedy Ryan manages to fill this story with drama, intense chemistry and p
Becky
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really sweet novella about a widow finding love again (with unrequited love finally be requited--bonus!) I was a little bummed that not only was her original marriage rocky beforehand but she also found out something negative about it later (personal pet peeves, I know--but it seems like such an easy way out!) but the overall cuteness of Adam and Mika (sp?) made up for it.

Rating: 4 stars / B+

I listened to the audio version on the Read Me Romance podcast.
Barb
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly emotional for a quick novella. The characters had depth and I cared about what would happen with them. I listened to this on the Read Me Romance podcast, I liked the male narrator very much.

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE.
Rubysbooks
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Christi Snow
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this one. (Read Me Romance audiobook)
Jennifer / JG's Reads
I listened to this audiobook via the Read Me Romance podcast. This is a sweet novella about a Miko, widow, and Adam, her deceased husband's editor. They have know each other for several years and they had found each other attractive, but they never acted on it. Due to the discovery of a paper copy of a transcript that Miko's husband wrote, Miko and Adam reconnect and eventually act on the attraction they still feel for each other. There's a little bit more to this story than just Miko and Adam's ...more
Lubnaa
Free audiobook from the Read Me Romance podcast!

Great male narrator. The female narrator is definitely not for me though. She spoke as if she had a perpetually swollen tongue. It could just be faulty recording though.

This was a cute novella. I revel in unrequited love. It never used to be something I enjoyed, but I'm finding a lot of great books with this trope nowadays. I especially love it when the hero is the one with unrequited love, which was the case here.

That being said, unrequi
  • Their Second Chance (The Thalanian Dynasty, #3.5)
  • Fake Love
  • Breath of Fire
  • Bombshell
  • Renaissance Man
  • Summer Dreaming (Hot in the Hamptons)
  • Fearless
  • Kissed by a SEAL (Hope Falls Universe KW, #2)
  • Accidentally Hooked (The Naked Truth, #1)
  • Worth The Shot (The Bannister Brothers, #2)
  • Her Secret Lover (What Happens In Vegas, #11)
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Prince of the Press (Powerplay #1)
  • Red Hot Winter
  • Bullet Proof (B-Squad, #0.5; The MacKenzie Family, #10.3)
  • Unbound (The Amoveo Legend, #5.5)
  • Burned (Miller Sisters, #2)
  • Summer Sins
Subscribe to my mailing list for monthly giveaways & exclusives:
bit.ly/KRList

There's a FB page for inside scoop, exclusive teasers, giveaways, discussions and all things related to my books:

KENNEDY RYAN BOOKS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/68160...

Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KennedyRyanA...

BookBub: bookbub.com/authors/kennedy-ryan