Start by marking “Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)

Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)

Years after loss forced him back to his Maine hometown, Sean Galloway believes his life is finally on track. He's up for a big promotion with a restoration supply company, and planning a wedding with the owner's daughter.

Cassidy Vance fled Maine with a devastating secret. Ten years later, she returns to ask Sean to sign away parental rights to a son he never knew he had.
Published October 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Original Finish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Original Finish

Start your review of Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. Sean is all set to get married but Cassie shows up asking for help. It was quite a shock and he was willing got do what he could to help. The problem was that his fiance was crazy. Thankfully by the end he saw her for who she really was. The ending was nice too. Everybody was happy and got who and what they wanted.
Kelly DeMarco
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A long and winding road… but worth the wait

Original Finish, Book 2 of the King’s Harbor Series by Madeline Olson, is a wonderful and lovely romance with tons of feels and a little of everything that made this book an entertaining read. It’s also stand-alone. I haven’t read book 1 yet, but I will be adding it to my TBR list for sure. Madeline Olson is a new author to me and I have quickly become a fan of her writing.
This fast-paced book has a very interesting plot and captivating chara
Geraldine
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice, sweet, clean story that was enjoyable. I did think the confrontation with the baddy was a bit soft and could have been a bit more gritty/heartstopping. Also I would have liked to have been privvy to the young boy meeting his new extended family for the first time for a more emotional wrap-up. Overall enjoyable but had an opportunity to give you more of a rollercoaster ride.

I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving an advance copy from Hidden Gems.
Tonya Peterson
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Making a wrong better than ever

Sean and Cassidy was high school sweethearts but one day she was about to tell him something and but things didn't go as planned, and 9 yrs later she needs his help to undo a wrong.
Patricia Baxes
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really well done read. This one grabs you from the first page and refuses to turn you loose until you finish it. This one belongs on your TBR list today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and literally could not put it down. There’s magic in these pages for sure.) ❤❤ ...more
Jane Brown Prindall
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve already ordered book three, and can’t wait to read it. This series is so good.
Nov 16, 2018
Cherie Melbourne
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original Finish

I had to read this after reading The Ego Trip as an ARC and enjoying it so much. This is Madeline Olson's second story and I enjoyed it immensely. I really like the characters she creates and the way she tells her story, always with a bit of drama. My only disappointment with story is that Sean didn't find out about Daphne 's secret love interest, that confrontation would have been an interesting read. I'm looking forward to reading the next story.
Joanne
Maria
Feb 10, 2019
virginia klingler
Oct 01, 2019

• Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Watch Me (The Last Stand, #3)
  • COAST GUARD INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books Military Romance Series
  • Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)
  • There's Only Been You (Jamison Family, #1)
  • Almost Perfect (Perfect Trilogy, #1)
  • Cruisin' For A SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood, #5)
  • Tracking You (Redwood Ridge #2)
  • Bleeding Blue
  • The Perfect Couple (The Last Stand, #4)
  • The Perfect Liar (The Last Stand, #5)
  • The Perfect Murder (The Last Stand, #6)
  • The Homeless Pirate: A Hard-Boiled Crime series (A Billie Bly Mystery Short Story (15,000 words))
  • Death From Above: A Hard Boiled Thriller Crime Series (A Billie Bly Mystery Book 7)
  • Murder On The Fourth of July: A Billie Bly Mystery
  • Her SEAL Rescuer
  • The VIP Doubles Down (Wager of Hearts #3)
1 follower
I can’t remember a time when stories weren’t filling my head. This probably explains why my desk was often in the front of the classroom, even though I was typically the tallest kid.

While most of my career was spent as a corporate communications consultant, the jobs I didn’t hold as long provide the seeds for my fertile imagination. I've been a bartender, cocktail waitress, FM disc jockey,