Start by marking “Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)

Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)

Years after loss forced him back to his Maine hometown, Sean Galloway believes his life is finally on track. He's up for a big promotion with a restoration supply company, and planning a wedding with the owner's daughter.

Cassidy Vance fled Maine with a devastating secret. Ten years later, she returns to ask Sean to sign away parental rights to a son he never knew he had.
Published October 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Original Finish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Original Finish

Start your review of Original Finish (King's Harbor Book 2)
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. Sean is all set to get married but Cassie shows up asking for help. It was quite a shock and he was willing got do what he could to help. The problem was that his fiance was crazy. Thankfully by the end he saw her for who she really was. The ending was nice too. Everybody was happy and got who and what they wanted.
Kelly DeMarco
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A long and winding road… but worth the wait

Original Finish, Book 2 of the King’s Harbor Series by Madeline Olson, is a wonderful and lovely romance with tons of feels and a little of everything that made this book an entertaining read. It’s also stand-alone. I haven’t read book 1 yet, but I will be adding it to my TBR list for sure. Madeline Olson is a new author to me and I have quickly become a fan of her writing.
This fast-paced book has a very interesting plot and captivating characters. The
Geraldine
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice, sweet, clean story that was enjoyable. I did think the confrontation with the baddy was a bit soft and could have been a bit more gritty/heartstopping. Also I would have liked to have been privvy to the young boy meeting his new extended family for the first time for a more emotional wrap-up. Overall enjoyable but had an opportunity to give you more of a rollercoaster ride.

I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving an advance copy from Hidden Gems.
Leah
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this novel via Hidden Gems in exchange for an honest review. My opinion is my own.

This is the second book in the King's Harbor series by Ms Olsen. I loved the first installment of this series and the second is just as good. Sean is a smart man with a lot of ambitions. Cassidy has a secret that she has not gotten over. They were high school sweethearts but now they need to come together to solve a problem. Can they put the past behind them and work things out?
Norma Gorrill
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Original Finish

Great story on how a young woman ran away when she discovered she was pregnant only to discovery read later that her son was with a murderer and she finally tells her ex boyfriend he has a son. They decide to try and get him back after a lot of time and trouble.... This was a free read and this is my review in my words only. Norma Gorrill
Tonya Peterson
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Making a wrong better than ever

Sean and Cassidy was high school sweethearts but one day she was about to tell him something and but things didn't go as planned, and 9 yrs later she needs his help to undo a wrong.
Patricia Baxes
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really well done read. This one grabs you from the first page and refuses to turn you loose until you finish it. This one belongs on your TBR list today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and literally could not put it down. There’s magic in these pages for sure.) ❤️❤️
Jane Brown Prindall
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve already ordered book three, and can’t wait to read it. This series is so good.
Nov 16, 2018
Cherie Melbourne
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original Finish

I had to read this after reading The Ego Trip as an ARC and enjoying it so much. This is Madeline Olson's second story and I enjoyed it immensely. I really like the characters she creates and the way she tells her story, always with a bit of drama. My only disappointment with story is that Sean didn't find out about Daphne 's secret love interest, that confrontation would have been an interesting read. I'm looking forward to reading the next story.
Joanne
virginia klingler
Oct 01, 2019
Darlene Skinner
Oct 24, 2020

• Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Exposed (Black Light #2)
  • Christmas Trio
  • Designing Emma (Vol. 1)
  • Arranged (Sinners of Boston, #1)
  • Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • Healing the Doctor's Heart (Jackson Hole, #4)
  • Do Trust Your Special Ops Bodyguard (Jewel Family #2)
  • To Mend a Broken Heart (The Brides of Twin Valley Falls Book 5)
  • Natural Submission (The Unicorn Package)
  • Tully's Faith (Grooms with Honor #11)
  • The Diehard Warrior (Navy SEALs Romances 2.0, #5)
  • Faye Favors a Foreman (Brides with Grit #11)
  • Helen Heals a Hotelier (Brides with Grit, #10)
  • The Broken Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances)
  • The Found Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances 2.0, #1)
  • Saving Forever (Jackson Hole Firefighter #6)
  • The Honorable Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances)
I can’t remember a time when stories weren’t filling my head. This probably explains why my desk was often in the front of the classroom, even though I was typically the tallest kid.

While most of my career was spent as a corporate communications consultant, the jobs I didn’t hold as long provide the seeds for my fertile imagination. I've been a bartender, cocktail waitress, FM disc jockey, talent

News & Interviews