Start by marking “Wicked Sweet” as Want to Read:
Wicked Sweet

Wicked Sweet

Dove Fitzgerald is a force to be reckoned with. At twenty, she already knows exactly who she is and who she’s going to be: queen of her own media empire. She’s just started her junior year of undergrad to get her business degree, and everything is going according to her meticulous plan.
That is until Seven Sutter careens back into her life.
Seven Sutter, the girl who had i
Published October 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Sweet

Start your review of Wicked Sweet
Natasha
Review on my blogTwitterInstagram

Rep: f/f romance, lesbian mc with ADHD

Content warning: explicit sexual content

I was sent a review copy by the author in exchange for a free and honest review

You know that meme of pastel femme girl and the goth girl in relation to sapphics? This book is that meme with rivals to lovers sprinkled on top.

The book is set at college, following overachieving business major, Dove. She's in her third year of college and in the first week she's shocked to see her
Tara
This. Book. Is. So. Cute. I loved the characters and their chemistry is ridiculous. I wanted to punch the air when they finally kissed because the burn had been so slow, yet so perfect.

Full review: https://www.thelesbianreview.com/wick...
The_Book_Queen
Cute and sweet and just what I needed right now.
Det. Nidhi
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute😩. I love this author so much. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I can always count on the fluffiness from her books to cheer me up.
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
this was objectively good and had so many great tropes, but I could not for the life of me stay interested in it. i can't explain it. at least i've finished all of chelsea m. cameron's f/f books now, though!
Helen
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtqia, 2018
Check out my spoiler-free review on Youtube!

Actual rating 4.75 stars because this book was SO CLOSE TO PERFECT AND IT'S THE NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE. I received a free PDF copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review, by which I mean that I emailed her and basically begged her to send me a copy and I regret nothing.

Perfect for fans of 'The Summer of Jordi Perez,' Wicked Sweet is a NA romance which features a goth baker and a pink-haired social media influencer with ADHD. Paired
Sarah {Literary Meanderings}
This, as an audiobook, was AWFUL. The narrator was just terrible. :(
I think I would like to give the book a second chance on kindle, but for now it gets a 2.
Jaie
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

I appreciated the build up to the first kiss.
S
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Light and fluffy and only trigger warning is if you hate cupcakes
Erin Dillman
Jun 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
This was one of my first new adult, lesbian romance experiences and to be honest I was totally let down. I'm not entirely sure what my expectations for the new adult genre were but they have not been met in the slightest with this title.

We follow Dove, who is essentially perfect. She is pre-packaged as a perfectionist who is positive about everything and has social media following of 20k. Everything in Dove's life is cookie-cutter including some rivalry she has with a girl named Seven who shows
Debby (Alwaysbooking)
3 wickedly romantic stars!!

This was a surprising slow burn romantic read. There is a couple reasons it didn’t get an even higher rating, the reason for the conflict while kind of valid was played out to be “bullying” in high school. It really wasn’t though they were just competitive and I think if the author had stuck to them just being competitive it would’ve been a better angst angle. Also Dove had ADD which is fine but it’s kind of mentioned then glazed over, it really explains a lot of her h
Liz L.
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So fun!!!!

I loved this book and I am itching for another! I saw myself in Seven (minus wearing all black, I’m like Dove in that regard liking bright colors) so much it was like looking in a mirror. Despite the goth look, she’s an amazing baker, shy, reserved, a little timid. But once Dove befriends her you see such a bright person but also a vulnerable human in her, it was easy to relate with her. Dove was so adorable I wanted to make her tiny and put her in my pocket! I loved their drive to be
Norman
Oct 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt
A sweet book with a satisfying ending. I will say, she thanked her editor in the acknowledgments but I was finding errors in the text so either they both missed some errors or something else happened.
I’m very glad we find out why Seven is named Seven, I kept thinking about it. Dove has plenty of character development and growth which is so satisfying to watch unfurl.
Also? The fact that her friends are pretty much forgotten once she falls in love with Seven and barely mentioned except for Friends
Garima
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a much needed read for me. I haven't been lucky with the novels I've picked up recently, so this was a nice refreshing surprise.
IT WAS SO CUTE. THE MCs WERE ADORABLE. I loved how there wasn't any unnecessary drama, there was pure communication. These characters were so mature for their age, which rubbed me off the wrong way in the beginning, but by the end I was honestly inspired by it.
A perfect read for when you're feeling low. LOVED IT.
Ruby Ridge
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is how to write a cut little YA romance. Great characters, absolutely perfect pacing and no annoying contrived breakup/makeup.
If this is your thing or you just need a break from the urban fantasy, give this a read - the literary equivalent of those feelgood movies that leave you with a smile on your face.
Emily Mccullough
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very cute and fluffy book with one of my favorite sapphic tropes: goth x pastel girl. It reminded me of bubbline. I read this in one sitting and enjoyed it a lot. I adored Seven and her whole aesthetic. Dove took me a while to warm up to due to how unnecessarily bitchy she was to Seven in the beginning. Very low angst with lots of sugary sweet moments. And cookies. So much cookies.
D
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Low-angst FF comedic romance was exactly what I needed to limp through this hellish week; this delivered. Single-viewpoint narrator Dove was a teensy bit hard for me to handle, she sorts her books by color (ugh!) and aspires to build a lifestyle brand (ugh!!); it was easier for me to empathize with her goth-y former high school nemesis.
Erica Lee
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

This was such a sweet story (no pun intended). Obviously I loved it since I read it in less than a day! I’ve loved all of Chelsea Cameron’s f/f romances, but I’d say this is my favorite. I liked the depth of the characters, especially Seven.
Doug Elliott
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice story with a relationship that builds slowly as the couple works through their issues on the way to building something solid. Best not to read while hungry as there is a great deal of baking described in mouth watering detail.
Mackenzie Bush
So sweet!

This book was so cute and wholesome. I couldn't put it down. I love the cutesy pink girl/dark goth girl trope, and this book delivers! Chelsea M. Cameron is my favorite writer of wlw romance, and you should check this one out!
Brooke
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was really cute and the storyline was interesting. I felt the main characters, Dove and Seven, were very likable and their relationship was believable and engaging. This was a quick and fun read.
Chantal Aurora
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads, sapphic
This was so cute! Enemies to friends to lovers f/f with lots of baking! I need to read more from this author this was so adorable I loved it.

Trigger warning: controlling parents, explicit sexual content, alcohol use.
Linda
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, adult, wlw, romance
this is just super fluffy
Joanna
Adorably sexy and fluffy ff romance. I’m loving this author. If you’re looking for low angst sweet but also hot romance. This is for you!
Bia Oliveira
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The best way to celebrate the end of the year is to read a book by one of the authors I loved to discover this year.
thalia
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars)
Isabelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Suuuuper cute. And saved my mood for the day yesterday when I read that on my commute.
East Greenbush Community Library
Fresh, fun f/f romance featuring an opposites-attract trope and true-to-life college setting.
Carly
One of the cutest F/F romances I've ever read. Perfect blend of fluff and steam. Mostly fluff, but it was so cute I'm not complaining.
Luna
Dec 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book was awful. I read it all and I was disappointed. The writing, the characters, the plot, the drama all trash. I'm surprised and disappointed that Chelsea wrote this.

• To the Moon and Back
  • Anyone But Her
  • 30 Dates in 30 Days
  • Sweetest Thing
  • The Roommate Arrangement
  • Temptation
  • Undone (The Kaleidoscope Album Book 1)
  • Back to September
  • Before You Say I Do
  • Sunsets and Shades (Sunsets and Shades, #1)
  • Second Nature (Shape-Shifter, #1)
  • The Wrong Date
  • Coffee for Two (Oakview, #1)
  • Beautiful Dreamer
  • Entangled
  • Good Spin
  • Not the Marrying Kind
  • If the Shoe Fits
Chelsea M. Cameron is a New York Times/USA Today/Internationally Best Selling author from Maine who now lives and works in Boston. She's a red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader, and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, getting brunch with her partner, tweeting, and playing fetch with her cat, Sassenach. She has a ...more