Start by marking “Seducing Her Prince (Rich and Royal Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Seducing Her Prince (Rich and Royal Book 1)

Seducing Her Prince

(Rich and Royal #1)

Sometimes lust and love collide. And sometimes, betrayal can destroy everything.

The moment Kasper lays eyes on Eleni, attraction flares between these polar opposites. As Crown Prince, Kas is used to taking whatever he wants, and this enigmatic seductress with a mysterious past is there for his pleasure. Whenever and wherever he dictates.

Eleni has never experienced anythi
Published October 18th 2018 by Flourish Books

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Her Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Her Prince

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Kas needs to prove to his father that he should be the twin to lead the country next. And Eleni is just the woman he wants by his side while doing so. But, is their meeting really a chance meeting, or something else going on? Will betrayal ruin Kas and Eleni's future?

I loved the beginning of this new series. Kas and Eleni are a great couple and feel well rounded even within the short time frame of this novella. Eleni in particular, stood out, as an interesting, relatable character. Her backstory
Sandy S
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 18, 2018

Eleni has never experienced anything as strong as the passion that burns when Kas holds her in his arm
LMR
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Jen Katemi & Booksprout
Seducing Her Prince (Rich and Royal Book 1) by Jen Katemi Seducing Her Prince (Rich and Royal Book 1)
By: Jen Katemi
Deceptions, Lies, & Betrayals... This Ascension To The Throne Is Fraught With Adversity!!
Their Meeting isn't what it seems; in fact, it's highly suspect...
Shhhh.... She's "Seducing Her Prince!"
That's the agenda, & it's sure to enact a Heavy Toll...
He's Pampered, used to being handed the Spoils, without having to do any Toils...
That's why she Blows him away...
After falling, she's willing to Risk it all for LOVE...
But, A Snake E
Karen Roma
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jen Katemi may tend towards novella length stories, but there is nothing lost in translation or content. Her easy writing style makes stopping before the very end, virtually impossible.

Kasper is next in line to his small countries throne; tired of his playboy ways and reeling from his father’s diminished health, Kasper is determined to be the reigning heir that will make his father proud. But a scheduled trip to Melbourne, Australia has Kas crossing paths with a woman who could change his life f
S
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very light quick read. Not sure if it was because it’s so short but the characters seemed to lack depth. Eleni and Kas have instant attraction upon first meeting and Eleni’s seeming lack of his princely title appeals to Kas.

Eleni has a very damaging secret that could derail their new potential attraction before it even starts. Will Kas having to forsake everything for his princely duty get in between them?

As I said light reading, the conflict is resolved super fast, the bedding is eq
Clara Atkinson
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seducing Her Prince:Rich And Royal Book 1 By Jen Katemi

Eleni is given an assignment and her target is Crown Prince Kasper Devon Leoni III. She has never had a problem with an assignment but something doesn't feel right something feels off.
When she finally meets Kasper (Kas) there's an instant connection,electricity that they both feel. She is confused by these feelings because she has learned at an early age to turn off her feelings. As time passes they become closer but her feelings are real
Keema Osborne
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written, full of twists, life moments and unexpected love. Kasper and Eleni are the last two people who ever expected to fall in love. Although, they lead two different lives never destined to meet, but reality steps in the of Davide. Their twin crown princes, but only one can be king as usual. This is a one sided battle when one finds his soulmate and the other plots to be king. This is one book that’s will keep you guessing til the end. I’m looking forward to the next book in th ...more
M
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The only thing that’s stopping this from being a Disney-type fairy tale is Eleni’s background story. It is heartbreaking but I’m glad the author found a way to make the book not too depressing. Eleni and Kas’ very apparent attraction produced a few steamy sex encounters. The author has a way of keeping the reader interested and invested in the plot. Granted, a lot of the conflicts were resolved too easily but it still is a good romantic story. [I received an advanced copy of this book and volunt ...more
John
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This first book in the Rich and Royal series by Jen Katemi definitely takes the reader on an extreme rollercoaster ride of emotions as the main characters struggle with their feelings for each other, as they also try to understand and accept who they truly are as individuals. As always, Jen lets the reader enjoy the fun and hot and juicy sexual relations between her characters, as she builds the suspense for the final ending. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series. This is a ...more
BP34
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eleni and Kasper (Kas) will set your Kindle on fire. They say opposites attract and that's apparent with these two. Explosive chemistry and love and lust collide. This is the first book in the Rich and Royal Series. He's a prince and she has a world full of hidden secrets. No shortage of steamy scenes and passion. No spoiler here, but this is a well-written book with interesting characters and an engaging story. I read an advanced reader copy and voluntarily chose to review.
Lisa
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prince Kasper meets Eleni in a park and their is instant attraction. They chemistry between these 2 will burn up the pages. There are secrets being kept between the 2 of them and each one is trying to figure them out. This was a fun story to read and the interactions between the main characters was exciting and kept my interest throughout the book.

Julia Murdock
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ms. Katemi doen't fail in brinin the flare of a story. In this story it starts with a deception and a frozen heart. Well as it proceeds you see a beautiul thaw and new found knowledge that the wounded heart can heal and that a free spirit can be held in place with a loving energy. A great tale yey again with a sure indication the next in the series will equally a beautiful

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this story, I could not put it down. I read the book in one day. This author is an awesome writer. I can not wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work. You should definitely read this book.

Tanya
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as he saw her he wanted her but she is hiding a secret which could destroy them. They give into their lust which may turn to live but it will not be that simple. Will their love overcome it all? See if it can

Nancy
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this a good read especially for this being the first book that I have read by this auther. This is also the first book in the Rich and Royal series so I look forward to reading the others. Very good characters.

Shannon
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This is a quick paced story that is easy to read, it's well-written with an interesting storyline, I really liked Kasper and how he dealt with Eleni's secrets. There are a few twists that I didnt see coming. Worth a read.

Misty Goan
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun fast paced well written suspenseful story. It is full of intrigue, passion, secrets, obstacles, in this fantastic storyline with great well developed characters. I loved the exciting steamy interactions between Kasper and Eli with their instant artraction and sizzling chemistry.

Kathy M
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
My only complaint about this book is that it was to short. It lacked the character development that would make it a fantastic story. Other than that I enjoyed this short book. I'm going to read the second book in this series to see how the characters evolve.
Tammy
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fast-paced read and a great start to a new series. I liked the characters and their chemistry is steamy. The story has plenty of drama and suspense that keeps you entertained throughout. A good read.
Barbara Strickland
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I rated this purely on the good feel it gave. It was an improbable story and yet sweet, romantic and sexy at the same time. Once the characters decided there was something between them the relationship was solid and angst minimal. A good feel book.
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very well written story. The characters and story mesh well together. It is exciting, surprising, suspenseful, emotional, fun and so much more. It is an enjoyable read. An alpha male and feisty female with secrets. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Pat
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was very enjoyable from the very first page with the good storyline and great characters which kept me totally enthralled until the very last page was turned!
Nate
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Kasper & Eleni story. It was an intriguing book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Jožica Primc
added it
Jan 30, 2019
Rhonda Hicks
May 07, 2019
Jen Katemi is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary and paranormal romance. Jen is published with Evernight Publishing, and as Jennifer Lynne with Red Sage. She also has forged a successful indie career starting with her popular GODS OF LOVE and FORBIDDEN series of steamy novellas.

When she’s not writing, Jen works in admin, looks after the family, pampers various cats, and tries to

Rich and Royal (2 books)
  • Protect and Obey (Rich and Royal Book 2)