Start by marking “Fate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #2)

Fate Of The Beast

(Mate Of The Beast #2)

An Ambassador trying to hold peace…
Being an Ambassador wasn't easy. It was even harder when you were the Earth Ambassador on an alien planet that was on the brink of war. As if Naomi didn’t have her hands full with war negotiations and ensuring the safety of humans on Agaria, the last straw is the beastly Ezak-X soldier who seems to push all her buttons wrong. But when th
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 277 pages
Published October 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fate Of The Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate Of The Beast

Start your review of Fate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #2)
Brandy Walker
May 21, 2020 marked it as dnf
So these 2 are thrown together bc the bad guys want them to make babies so that they can take the babies away and raise them to be killing machines.....after coming to that realization they start fucking like 10 minutes later (there was a weak pheromones twist thrown in for believability). Like that makes 0 fucking sense. Sure I can understand if it happens awhile after they’ve been locked together but I at least expect for them to have a hell of a lot of foreplay before doing the deed. Also the ...more
Joyce Gray
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
2nd story in new series - Will contain spoilers of the 1st story - Pls read in order

For adults only (18+ years) Contains subject matter that may be a trigger, or offensive, to some including: adult language, steamy intimate scenes, and violence (kidnapping, death, fighting, experimenting, etc.). If any of these types of situations are a trigger, or offensive to you, then this may not be the story or series for you.

I recommend that you read these in order, otherwise this story will contain spoile
Linda
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
🚀 🌌 Naomi, grab the guy by the horns and make him yours!😘😃
October 19, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
4 and a bit🌟 stars for this action-packed 🚀space romance ❤ between an Earth ambassador and a buff alien-manufactured warrior. Arez, the hero, is a very sympathetic character, used to brutal treatment by the Krezlian race that created and experimented on him yet very attuned to human Naomi's emotions. He gets umpteen chances to get some payback on the evil Krezlians, all while defending and protecting
Tina
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rate of the Beast

I enjoyed Naomi and Arez's story. They were very good together. The world building continues to be fascinating and the supporting characters were great. I can't wait to read the next in this series and I highly recommend this book.
LuDena
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate

The lizards are at it again but this time they are not only after the Ezak-x but human females too. I enjoyed this book and hope the author continues to write more.
Dee
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
The title of this book is sort of a misnomer. I say "sort of" because in all theory, the Ezak-X "beast" was created using the DNA of several different species, including human and beast as well as alien. What turned out is a killing machine cum bodyguard and Casanova. There's an alien species out to study the attraction of the Ezak-X species they originally created in a lab with humans. They have found that the pheromones of humans appear to attract the Ezak-X and it is possible to breed. This w ...more
Kelly
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MAN, I like these Ezak-X warriors. They're a teeny bit surly, a touch revenge-minded when it comes to their former captors, and a whole lot protective when they find their special someone. Let's face it, that's pretty much EXACTLY what I like in alien heroes.

Arez and Naomi have a few fundamental differences to work out. The biggest being that she's dedicated to maintaining peace and he's itching to do some damage to their enemies. This wouldn't be a problem under normal circumstances, but when t
Roxie's Reviews
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"An Amazing Alien Romance"
The storyline is very unique , and exciting right from the beginning. You will love the awesome and unique characters.
Arez is a sexy Ezak-X Alien. He and his kind were made in a lab they are part animal and part alien. . By the Alien race Krezlians. The Krezlians tortured and experimented on the Ezak-X. Till they were rescued by the Alliance!
Not they fight for the Alliance against their makers!
Naomi is an Ambassador for Earth with the Alliance. Just after she gets to
JML
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Arez and Naomi

I just love a good solid story about a beast and the woman he loves beyond all else. I remember reading mated to the beast a while ago and when I saw this I had to download it. I was soooo not disappointed ! I love Arez a male who has dedicated his life on getting revenge on the lizard like species that created and tortured his kind. His species is a combination of alien animal DNA and some human DNA , they were creAted to fight and serve
Krezlians. When Arez meets Naomi he is imm
Barbara Hanson
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Naomi is an Ambassador for Earth living on one of Agaria’s moons when an enemy of the Alliance attacks.
Arez was created by the Kresilian, a lizard type alien, as part of their army but were liberated from their harsh living conditions by the Agarians who took them in.
When they meet Arez is confused by Naomi’s scent and afterwards cannot stop thinking about her. When war breaks out they are thrown together. Before Arez had been prepared to die getting revenge of his creators but now he has someth
Caroline Doig
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for Sonia Nova but I’ve read other books by these two authors and I loved every one of them and this story Fate of the Beast is no exception. This is the 2nd book in this series and even though I hadn’t read book 1 I didn’t have any problem understanding this story, I’m not going to give any spoilers so read Sonia’s blurb and that will give you the gist to this exciting sci-fi Alien story. There’s action, plenty of fight scenes, a few hot scenes, danger, intrigue a ...more
Raina Collins
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second book of the alien romance. Tall, grey, horns and gorgeous is how to describe the Ezak-X warriors. Created by a reptile race to be used as warriors but now they control their own future. And destroying the reptiles that used them a test subjects is their top priority. At least it was until Arez met one human female with pale skin and orange hair. Naomi is one strong willed woman. She wants to help bring peace to the galaxy but running into the alien reptiles wasn’t in her plan. Lots of fig ...more
Linda Levine
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this sci-fi romance. Naomi is a woman with strength and she needs it during her experience as ambassador. Arez has had to survive a brutal existence. He is drawn to Naomi and determined to keep her safe from harm.

I really like stories with strong female characters. I admired both of the characters and enjoyed their romance. They have great chemistry.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Jenny Hockings
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD !! THIS STORY IS FABULOUS !!! I JUST LOVE THE WAY THAT OUR MAIN MALE CHARACTER CAN GET A REACTION OUT OF THE HUMAN AMBASSADOR HE KNOWS HOW TO PUSH HER BUTTONS LOL !!!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS IS TRULY A GREAT READ !!! YOU WILL LOVE THE INTERPLAY OF THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORYLINE FLOWS BRILLIANTLY !!
GRAB THE BOOK AND REACH FOR THE STARS !!! IT IS A BIG UNIVERSE OUT THERE !!!

Carol
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun

This is the second book in the series has it can be read as a standalone but I would highly recommend reading the first one.

While on Agaria's green moon the earth ambassador meets a Ezak-X warrior then all he'll breaks loose when the Ezak-X'd makers the Krezlians attack the moon and start kidnapping people. There are twists and turns in this book I don't wish to spoil so if you like the blurb I would take the chance.
Michelle Garon
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed very much

Another great story of fated mates. This time Naomi, a human ambassador to planet Agaria, meets Arez, an Ezak X alien, and they fall for each other while being taken prisoners by the Klezian aliens who both want to take back the Ezak X they created and also want to see how human women affect the Ezak X and their fighting abilities. I love that Arez is so protective of Noami and knows that he wants to always be with her.
Janet
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and nerve racking. It all goes into the battle and the turmoil after. There is so much in the telling. It ratchet up the blood pressure and edge of the seat while you want to get in there and help. The experiments are something else too. Darn good story, I love it. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate of the Beast by Sonia Nova is a great story to read with a lot of action threw the whole story. If you are really in to this genre then this story is definately for you to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who reads this genre.

Tanya
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She an ambassador and she needs to try to stop a war happening in the alien planet she is on. All he wants is revenge on those who created him. He ends up being a pilot for her. There is an connection but what is it? Can it be anything? What will he do? See what will happen

Melanie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Naomi ambassador for earth currently on a moon that is surrounded by another alien race... will the alliance make it there before all hell breaks loose? Or will mr big tall grey and horny(he has horns) have to come save her. . I enjoyed reading this book another great read.

Philleys Peters
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first book by this author and I enjoyed reading it. A great storyline with a strong willed heroine and the requisite hunky alien lover. Perfect for the sci-fi romance lover...like me!

Sherry Westendorf
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is an ambassador on an alien planet. He is a fighter. This is so exciting, enjoyable, surprising, emotional and so much more. I couldn't put it down. The characters mesh so well together. Well written. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Barbara
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Mate of the Beast and I hope there are going to be more I could not put this book down. A story I would recommend. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good 👍book, as peace ambassador Naomi wants peace, when Arez a war machine meet that all changes. This is a action packed storyline and I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review
Michelle
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little adventure, a little romance, and some sexy times made this a fun read. The main characters are likable and I like them together. There is a side character, a friend of the hero, that I really hope gets his own story. Enjoy!

***I decided to review an ARC of this book.***
Kim F
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Rosa Maria Garcia
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Hit

The story was was fantastic just as the first book and keeps you at the edge of your seat from start to finish. This is an adventure; you will not be able to put down with awesome characters? Filled with steamy romance and highly recommended series.
Julia
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

A unique and well written alien story that is an engaging and fun read. Although it is the second book in the series it is a strong stand alone read. Reading them in order makes the world building that much stronger however, and will increase your enjoyment of the book.
Cynthia Jackson
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very battle heavy story

The love story is quick & direct. The back story is longer & more complex. There are betrayals, torture (mild), and heavy fighting. It's a pretty intense, quick read.
Erica
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
I just didn’t really connect with the characters. I felt like nothing happened. I’ve read books that have been shorter and felt much longer and haven’t felt rushed

• Cedroc: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #3)
  • Kyre: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #2)
  • Rekker: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #1)
  • Derrix: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #4)
  • Javik (Vaznik Warriors, #5)
  • Randar (Intergalactic Soulmates, #1)
  • Trauhn (Rakui Warriors #1)
  • Alien Captain's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Captive (Barbarians of the Sand Planet #2)
  • Alien Commander's Reluctant Bride (Draconian Warriors, #3)
  • Glacier (Elemental Mates #1)
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion #1, part 2)
  • Craved (Tribute Brides of the Drexian Warriors #7)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • Alien Defender's Chosen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #8)
  • Tamed by a Beast ( Hearts of Stone #2)
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at:

Mate Of The Beast (4 books)
  • Mate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #1)
  • Heart Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #3)
  • Baby of the Beast (Mate of the Beast, #4)