Start by marking “Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)” as Want to Read:
Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)

Entwined IN YOU

(IN YOU #2)

How do you begin to mend what is broken, if the fear keeps you imprisoned in your own gilded cage?

You wrench your soul wide open, hoping the people you love will soothe your wounds and ease the pain. The problem is, I’ve learned to live with the walls firmly in place, protecting me from the truth.

Hard choices must be made for the sake of the ones I love. The man who stole
Published November 21st 2018 (first published November 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Entwined IN YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entwined IN YOU

Start your review of Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)
❤️ Paulette's  Alphas Review
Author: ➳ Cassandra Night
Published November 21, 2018

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖

I couldn't wait to start this one.... I need to know what happen to Logan & Cassandra’s relationship

ღ Omg what the heck did I sign myself here? This author is wrecking me with this story.

Sandra is falling further into the rabbit hole of despair! Cassandra was losing grip on reality,

Logan did the only thing he could for his twins for now. He took his twins & left…

There is so much despair
Christi Fowler
Part of a Series: Book 2 in the IN YOU series
POV: Cassandra and Logan
Steam Level: Some steam
4/5

Holy Shitake Mushrooms! Entwined IN YOU is an emotional journey of love, healing, and family. More is revealed about the car accident and deaths that lead to Cassandra/Sandra split. Reality, fantasy, and demons battle it out as Cassandra learns not only to accept
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
I thought she was broken, I thought she was hurt and wounded. Now, I ask myself if she is the most resilient person I’ve ever encountered.

Will you allow the pain to consume you?

To feel every shard of guilt.

Releasing the turmoil can either heal you...or break you.

Lost in this chaos of emotions and memories, I forgot who I am. Cassandra. I am much stronger than this.

Following the events from the last story, Cassandra Knight, knows that she has no choice but to pull away from her family to keep t
Teri
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This isn't a pretty story that will warm your heart and put you in your happy place, it isn't meant to be. The author takes you to a dark place where the lines are blurred between reality and fantasy as Cassandra seeks her healing. The traumatic events of her past imposed themselves front and center in her presence endangering those she loves dearly. It's not an easy choice to make and this author makes sure the reader experiences all of the angst and outpouring. There's lots of inner dialogue b ...more
Angela Carter
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get the Kleenex ready

Cassandra has already been thru more than anyone should. She's trying to heal and be the best mother she can be. Cassandra is learning to be a better person. Throughout both books you learn just how broken she is. Life deals us the unexpected and we have to learn how to move on.
arcticbooklover
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first book, "Tangled in You" broke my heart and I knew before reading "Entwined in You" that this book wouldn't be an easy book to read.
The shadows from the past still haunting Cassandra, the struggles with having to little ones to take care of at the same time.
I feel so much for Cassandra and what she's going through. And some of the things she says is quite difficult to say, but I so understand, because I had some of the same thoughts myself at one point in my life.
If you want a book with
samantha mcconnell
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. Again this author took hold of all my emotions and turned them all around . Like a tornado but in the best way. I learned a lot from these books . They actually helped me be ok from my past experiences in life. Cassandra night is an amazing author and I can’t wait to see what other books she comes up with .
Ida Jolley
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entwined In You

This was such a sad story. So much heartache at the end. I was hoping for a happy ending. Cassandra has a lot of issues to deal with and I thought Logan was going to be able to help her. It was a good read but it’s sad how things towards the end. That’s what tore me up.
Jimette Ross
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such an emotional rollercoaster! I laughed, I cried. Fantastically written.
Charita
Rhonda Rudd
Mary Brannian
Katrina Dehart
Nov 21, 2018

• Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men #1)
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • The Lonely Girl (Lonely Girl Series)
  • Redemption (Youngblood, #1)
  • Keys to Your Closet (Blurred Lines Series Book 3)
  • Awakening the Lost Guardian of Amyr
  • Retribution (Youngblood, #2)
  • Gravity: The Collective: Season Two Episode 3
  • The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC #2)
  • Mackenzie (Heritage Bay, #2)
  • Tangled Truths (Tangled #3)
  • Morgan (Guarded Hearts, #1)
  • Viking Raid (Replay #1)
  • Replay Set 1: Viking Raid, Triple Play, Honour Bound
  • Triple Play (Replay #2)
  • Honour Bound (Replay #3)
Cassandra Night is a new author of unusual heart-breaking, soul healing stories full of hope and love.

She lives in England with her two sons and very patient husband, enjoying coffee mornings and books like chocolate desserts.

Cassandra Night is an obsessive reader of romance, and since she found a new passion in writing, now she loves to submerge herself in her own stories too.

She writes real, fl

IN YOU (3 books)
  • Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)
  • Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)

News & Interviews

When author Amor Towles published his second novel, A Gentleman in Moscow, in 2016, everything changed.   Towles’ first novel, Rules of...