Jump to ratings and reviews

Tribe of Daughters

For the past seventy years, deep in the mountains and totally secluded from civilization, a matriarchal society has thrived. In this small village there are no brothers, no fathers, no sons. In this village men exist only to serve the women, and boys have no mothers. In this village men do as they are told and defiance is severely punished.

This is the only Life Wilderness has ever known, but when Jameson is brought in from the outside to be her husband, everything she thought she knew about strength and love is tested. As they struggle to find their place in the village, they suddenly find themselves face to face with outsiders who threaten to destroy everything they love, and it doesn’t take long to realize that they will have to work together, men and women alike, if they want to survive.

373 pages, Kindle Edition

Published January 3, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Kate L. Mary

71 books705 followers
Kate L. Mary is an award-winning author of Adult, New Adult, and Young Adult fiction, ranging from Post-apocalyptic tales of the undead to Speculative Fiction and Contemporary Romance! Her YA book, When We Were Human, was a 2015 Children’s Moonbeam Book Awards Silver Medal winner for Young Adult Fantasy/Sci-Fi Fiction, and a 2016 Readers’ Favorite Gold Medal winner for Young Adult Science Fiction. Her book, Outliers, was a Top 10 Finalist in the 2018 Author Academy Awards for Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fiction, and a First Place Winner in the 2018 Kindle Book Awards for Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fiction.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KateLMaryauthor

Represented by Stacey Donaghy at Donaghy Literary Group

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 (1%)
1 star
4 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 80 reviews
Profile Image for Kate Mary.
Author 71 books705 followers
March 5, 2019
This is my favorite book that I've written and I can't wait for everyone to read it! Coming January 3, 2019!
January 3, 2019
I had no clue what this book was about when I started it.
And I thoroughly love every part of this and will
want to read it again as you will be sucked in from the very first page!

I received an advance review copy of this book from the author!
Profile Image for Mandy Reads Indie.
1,544 reviews100 followers
January 2, 2019
This desolate, hard way of life is all Jameson has ever known. Since a plague took out most of the population 70 plus years ago, life hasn’t been easy for anyone. When a job lands him in the middle of nowhere, he has hopes things may get better. But all that changes in the middle of the night when his world is forever changed by a band of spear wielding women.

I absolutely enjoyed TRIBE OF DAUGHTERS and loved the unique story Mary delivered. While the story did start off a little slow and several scenes at first were overly repetitive, it soon picked up to a better pace and I found myself not wanting to put it down. I am really hoping Mary continues on and makes this a series. But no fear, there are no cliffhangers. It wraps up nicely. I just hate for this to be the last we see if Jameson and Wilderness.

I loved the post semi-apocalyptic atmosphere the story generated at the start and seeing how life tried to move on after a plague ravaged the US. And although there were no zombies, something Mary excels at, I still loved the story and the uniqueness of the plot.

If you enjoy any of Mary’s books, definitely give this one a go. It was fascinating, intriguing, and the romance was spot on. 4 Star
Profile Image for Viga Boland.
Author 9 books39 followers
February 25, 2019
Never have I read a book like Tribe of Daughters by Kate L. Mary. Everything about this science fiction novel…the possibilities, the plot, the characters, the physical, mental, sexual and cultural concepts and the writing style fired my imagination and compelled me to keep reading page after page until the book was finished. An electrifying read…and that’s saying something for a person who isn’t all that into dystopian science fiction.

We’re all familiar with the adage “It’s a man’s world”. But what happens when it’s a woman’s world? That’s the world Jameson and several other men find themselves captured and dragged into by a group of Amazonian women warriors, members of a 70-year-old mountain village ruled, if necessary, by deadly female force. Men, like male worker bees are useful only for cleaning out animal pens and having sex on demand with females ready to bear children. Male offspring from such couplings, called “yieldlings” are dismissed, when barely weaned, to the male section of the village to grow up not knowing their parents. Female children are prized, taught survival skills and become the village’s hunters, guardians and rulers.

Naturally, Jameson’s thoughts are on escape from word go, but when he witnesses what happens to those who attempt to do so, he decides to bide his time. What follows once Jameson is selected to wed and bed Wilderness, daughter of the tribe’s female leader, messes up his plans which didn’t include falling in love with Wilderness. Over time, both Wilderness and Jameson find themselves questioning what they’ve believed for years as they learn what love really is from each other and to Wilderness’ surprise, from her parents. Forget about Tribe of Daughters being science fiction: above all else, it’s a beautiful love story between a man and a woman, and between human beings and nature.

There is so much more I could say about Tribe of Daughters but doing so would spoil readers’ enjoyment of this marvellous story. I want those who read this review to experience the book for themselves. It surprised me no end to read Kate L. Mary’s comments at the back of the book where she said her agent had been unable to secure her a publishing deal. Tribe of Daughters is unique! Mary’s writing style is straightforward, uses plenty of dialogue, and has superb, but not overly long descriptions to capture the almost etherial atmosphere of the settings. Characters are well-developed and believable. Best of all, the story is so emotionally moving as well as intellectually stimulating, it’s just begging for not only a publishing deal but perhaps even a movie contract. Tribe of Daughters would be mesmerizing on the big screen. Perhaps what Kate L. Mary needs is a female publisher in our otherwise male-dominated corporate world! I hope she finds one. She deserves it. And I’m a “forever fan” of her writing!
Profile Image for TJ.
2,612 reviews149 followers
September 17, 2020
4.5/5.0

This is a surprisingly riveting read! I wasn’t sure I would even like it given the first few pages but that was all it took before I was caught - captured just like the men we are reading about. The story alone is hard to put down but the underlying messages are just as riveting and strong.

The book so eloquently shows the danger of any group of people who have complete and unquestioned control of others. It doesn’t preach, it doesn’t discriminate, it just weaves a story that teaches better than any instructionist could. I will assuredly look for more from this author.
32 reviews4 followers
December 3, 2018
I received an advance review copy of this book from the author and I love love love this book. I made the mistake of starting to read it at bedtime. Let's just say it was dawn when I finished and I didn't regret the lost sleep at all. The story kept me interested and engaged from page one to the end. Such a powerful story of love and letting go of the traditions and beliefs that have been ingrained in us in order to build something greater. The story was told from alternating points of view (Wilderness and Jameson). Wilderness is struggling to come into her own and understand her place in the female dominated tribe. As the daughter of the lead Elder, she is being groomed to take up the mantle of ruler. However, during the gleaning ceremony she chooses a very unique foundling to be her mate. Jameson, who has been kidnapped by these amazonian-like women, is biding his time until he can escape his captors. Neither one of them count on falling in love and the earth shattering ramifications that has for each of them and the future of the tribe. This is one of those books that will make you feel a gamut of emotions and will stay with you long after you read it. Five stars!
Profile Image for Donna.
1,131 reviews16 followers
April 21, 2019
Fast intense read

I loved this story. It is complete about a tribe of women who were wronged by men seventy years ago and women are in charge. They kidnap men to freshen their gene pool every five years. Raven is the leader and Wilderness is her daughter.
There are some disturbing results from this practice. There is also love. A unique story.
233 reviews
January 8, 2019
Tribes of daughters

Another winner from a amazing author,a book of strenght,change,hardships and love.if you never read any of Kat e Mary's books you are so missing out,,she definitely is one of the best story tellers out there.
Profile Image for Jaymie Heishman.
35 reviews2 followers
March 20, 2019
Wow!

A completely new take on an apocalyptic novel. Well written and very interesting. You don’t want to miss this one!
210 reviews3 followers
December 7, 2018
Tribe of Daughters

Kate L. Mary is a master of world-building. This dystopian story is set 70 years after a plague decimated about 90% of the population and, in their little corner of this world, live a group of women who run a secluded and very matriarchal village.

Wilderness, our heroine, is the heir to her mother, Raven, Elders position. Raven commands the village and makes sure all the women and men - especially men, follow their rules and traditions.

The men and women each live in their own part of the village according to the Elders dictates. Women hunt, protect, and rule the men. The men handle the planting and livestock. Their main job is to be "husbands" to the women and to help create the next generation.

Wilderness wants to change the ways of her society and stop the segregation of the genders, allowing men to be fathers to their children and women mothers to both their daughters and their sons - who they refer to as "yieldlings".

To create these children, men are kidnapped and brought to the village. There simply aren't enough men and women born and living in the village to not cause inbreeding

Jameson, along with 5 other men is kidnapped and taken to the village to beome a husband in this years "Gleaning" where the women chose who their husband will be. No, the men are not given a choice. Jameson is of course frustrated and furious at this turn of events.

When Wilderness chooses Jameson as her husband both of them will discover strength of mind and body, joy and sorrow, and, most of all, love - amidst huge cultural changes and challenges.

This fictional depiction of the human species and it's cultural decline really makes the reader consider the "what ifs". Thankfully, we're also provided the opportunity to see it rebuilt. The author does an extraordinary job of plotting the maturation and growth - physical, mental, and societal, of this Tribe of Daughters.
Profile Image for Jessica Belmont.
1,482 reviews44 followers
January 8, 2019
As if I’m surprised, Kate L. Mary has done it again. Every book I’ve read by her has proven over and over, that she is an incredible world builder. You really feel as if you’ve been transported into her stories. Tribe of Daughters is no different in this aspect.

This novel is full of rich culture. It is clear to me that Kate L. Mary worked very hard to craft a society that felt real. This feels very real. Even though it is a dystopian novel, it’s believable that if this were the way the world was, this is probably how people would react.

Wilderness is a strong character. She is not just accepting of the ways, and challenges the way her society is run. I love strong women MCs, and that is another thing Kate L. Mary excels at.

I’m very, very impressed with this novel. It’s unlike anything I’ve read, and I highly recommend checking it out.

*I received a copy of this book as part of a blog tour. All opinions are my own.*
Profile Image for Jan.
143 reviews2 followers
January 25, 2019
Not the life we would think of, but the life these women have made. The Apoc happened. A small band of surviving women started a new life. Meanwhile - civilization has started to rebuild, generations have gone by. How will this Tribe of Daughters react to civilization? Is it better or worse than their life. You decide.
Profile Image for Scarlet.
306 reviews8 followers
November 2, 2020
I received this book via a free promo code and this is my voluntary review. This is a stand-alone sequel to what happened in Vegas with Hadley Lucas& Vivian during Mad World in the Broken World Series. 70 years after the Zombie Plague and the triumphs of Team Angus James. What would happen if the world we knew ended and a group of mistreated women were given the opportunity to create their own backward Utopia? Simples... THE RISE OF AMAZONIA! Okay,so they aren't an actual group of Amazons but they have the same idea... which is completely understandable (had those thoughts myself) Woman=Supreme being. Daughters=Worthy. Everyone is a Sister. Man? =Slave, Servant.. Brain washed Husband. Son? Brother? There is no sons, and brothers do not exist. These are called Yeildlings. Occasionally the women go hunting cave-woman style and club some men over the head and bring them back to create children. This is how Jameson ends up in Wildernesses community as her own personal bedwarmer. Sent living in the man village (Mowglis not included... ) while she lives in the Women's Tree Village. He's paired up to be her husband but their traditions dictate she will never be his wife, only the mother of daughters he cannot claim, sons will sent to the village as yeildlings he cannot acknowledge either. He is bewildered by their ways, and more than a few of his original group resisted and ended up meeting their end. How can you explain the sexist inequality to a woman who doesn't even understand what a father is? That doesn't know what a brother is other than a yeildling? Jameson tries to make the best of a bad situation, hes falling for Wilderness and compared to the cities he came from... its not so bad-if you don't mind living like a slave. Wildernesses grandmothers generation were imprisoned and terrorized by men in a brothel until they escaped into the mountains. This is why they created a society of strong women where there is a kind of harmony between girls raised knowing no better, and a generation of men who just accept things as they are. Wilderness is to be the next Elder of her village and there a fight inside Jameson, torn between wanting to be with her and finding it hard to accept their ways in a system that treats him like he is worthless. Desperate to make her understand that the way her people treat men is just as brutal as the Men at the Monte Carlo all those years ago treated those women... that a life without choice means they cannot move forward together if one expect the other to fall under either shadow. Soon Jameson helps her to understand that her tribes actions are similar to what happened to her grandmothers group in that hotel. Dawn proves that evil comes from both Genders after her abuse of her husband Hawk. Eventually the village meets another threat.... The railway line they stole Jameson from building should have been a warning. The outside world they stole Jameson from is moving closer to her village, their ways are challenged when the men and women must come together or face death. Narration was fantastic and the story kept me hooked from start to finish.
Profile Image for Terry Tyler.
Author 27 books566 followers
October 2, 2019
The novel is set 70 years after a plague wiped out most of the population, and takes place in a strange village up a mountainside - a matriarchal society, in which the men do as they're told, and women choose husbands to make more daughters from the 'yieldlings' within the village (men who have grown up there), or 'foundlings' - men from outside, who are kidnapped.

The story starts when Jameson is abducted along with 4 other members of a working party. He is chosen as a husband by Wilderness, the daughter of the village Elder. The story is told in the alternate POV chapters of Jameson and Wilderness.

When I first started reading this, I thought, oh, this is fun - a society in which women make men feel as unimportant as the men of the past used to make women feel; some of the parallels amused me, as I saw the foundlings' outrage about aspects of their new lives that the women of history put up with, without question, for hundreds of years. But as the story when on, I saw how sinister it was, and how it was no better than any patriarchal society of the past. Really, it's a story about control, and its evils. Jameson decides to stick with it, as his life back in the post-apocalyptic city wasn't so great, either, and he tries to teach Wilderness that this way of living is far from utopian.

I liked the story a lot; it's original, and Kate Mary's books are always so readable. At first I was a bit unsure about aspects of the world left behind, which is only talked about in vague retrospect, though we do see more evidence later, and of course all post-apocalyptic writers see the effects of disaster differently; no one knows how it actually would be. I was also unsure about the way the villagers talked - in just 70 years they had gone back to talking like something out of a Jane Austen novel, at times, saying things like 'Good morrow' to each other, but later on I understood that this was all part of the initial control by the woman who started the community; when Wilderness meets men from the 'outside', she thinks how strange it is that they 'run their words together'.

Yes, it's good. Recommended!

March 18, 2019
This is a post-apocalyptic, dystopian novel where the women are the leaders in their village.
70 years after a plague ravaged the land, a matriarchal society is prospering. They are secluded and actively go outside the village to find men to attempt to integrate into the community.
The all-female community started because of the horrible abuse the women sustained at the hands of men in the near aftermath of the plague. The women were held captive by a group of men and were used by the men in all respects imaginable. This was a tie-in to another series the author has. The escaped women start their own female community as a response to their repeated violations.
The book highlights the struggle that Wilderness and Jameson experience after Jameson is brought in from the outside as a captive and made to become the husband of Wilderness in a village where men treated as second-class citizens.
Over time, Jameson assimilates into the village and begins to think of the village and people as is own, in a classic Stockholm Syndrome scenario.
In the end the community is threatened by outsiders as the world begins to rebuild itself.
The book was well written, but there were some predictabilities with it. However, it shows how views can continue to perpetuate for generations and how opinions and experiences can influence others and how good intentions can go wrong.
I enjoyed the book and wonder if there will be a follow-up to how the community will forge a new beginning with men and women being as equals.
I received and advanced reader copy and am offering my opinion of my own free will.
Profile Image for Vettech.
529 reviews12 followers
October 12, 2019
I really loved this book. This author is relatively new to me and this genre is unlike what I usually am into. I was pleasantly surprised and can see why this book is an award winner. The story centers around a group of people isolated from the rest of humanity deep in a forested area. Here's where the story makes an odd turn....ALL the women are in charge while the males of the group are subservient to the females and even live in an adjacent village, only upon being invited can the men enter the females village. Imagine a world where the main function of men are to tend the fields and take are of the animals...oh yes and to be chosen as "Husbands" and mate with said females to provide more daughters. Keeping in mind there are no fathers, brothers or sons. Every five years "warriors" of the female village search the forest for males to help provide to their gene pool. Our main female character Wilderness and she chooses Jameson (a new recruit and hero of the story). When outsiders threaten this group they must work together or all will be lost.

There are many valuable lessons learned in this tale of cruelty, trust, family, love and romance. You learn that there are good and evil people of both sexes, the importance of teamwork and the joy of family. Kate L. Mary did an excellent job providing the reader with likable characters and an interesting world full of hope for future generations.
Profile Image for Bob.
31 reviews15 followers
April 9, 2019
I saw 'Tribe of Daughters' offered for free through Book Bub and the premise, about a post-apocalyptic world where a tribe of women lived isolated from the rest of the world in a mountain community and men existed there solely to serve them, sounded intriguing enough for me to get it. Since I was reading several other books, I put it on my Nook bookshelf for later reading. However, every time I opened my Nook library to read one of my other books, the title of this book seemed to call to me. Finally, I gave in and decided to start this book. I intended to add the book into the cycle of books I was currently reading. Yet, I found that every time I put the book aside, I kept thinking about it and had to go back to it. I am not a fast reader and it usually takes me a few weeks to read a 300 or 400 page book (this is because I am reading several other books and because I visualize the books in 70mm HD full color with surround sound). So, when I say I finished this book in three days, that is fast for me. The story grabbed me by the throat from the first page and would not let me go. The story was intriguing with the tension slowly building up to the climactic conclusion, the characters, especially Wilderness and Jameson, were likable and well-drawn (and pretty much believable) and Kate L. Mary’s writing was very good. The characters of Wilderness and Jameson were so likable to me, I have to agree with some other reviewers and say that I want to read another book about them and their village. There were a few grammatical bobbles, but not enough for me to note where there were. I can easily see this (if done right) coming to a movie screen (or becoming a series on one of the myriad of networks?) I believe that Kate Mary has gained another fan.
Profile Image for Lindsay.
Author 3 books52 followers
May 9, 2019
Having just finished The Power, you would think reading this was intentional. I swear, though, it was just strange timing. Certainly a lot of female empowerment going on around here!

Strangely enough, having all of the power in women's hands didn't work out well in either of those books... huh.

I also recently read Outliers by Kate L. Mary, which was more the reason why I was so excited by this one. The cover didn't exactly grab my attention, but I felt like her writing style was enough of a reason to give it a go. (Stop judging books by their cover, dammit!) Plus, post-apocalypse is my jam!

I really enjoyed the world building in this one, though it's a little narrow. The reader isn't given a huge look into what's going on in the world at large. The characters are pretty great too, varied and living in shades of grey. It's slow progress in character growth, but I think that's important because the characters have a long way to go. Overall, the pace is a little slow, lots of introspection with bursts of action. I felt really satisfied in the end, so that's a plus.

Enjoyable as a standalone story, though I just saw the author mentioned a possible sequel. I would definitely read it, if it becomes a thing.

Profile Image for Gkaur.
101 reviews3 followers
January 1, 2019
I was lucky enough to get an ARC for this book, thank you!

Kate just has this ability to world build around her, its actually mesmerizing. In this world the women are dominant and the men are submissive in society. The story is of Wilderness and Jameson. Wilderness is going to the head of the tribe but picks and outsider like Jameson to be her mate. As you can imagine picking something who isn't used to a woman in charge is probably a unique story line waiting to happen. Their love story is unique just based on what Wilderness is trying to achieve with changing the ways of her tribe.

The idea of gender segregation and roles is completely immersive. Its interesting to see how strict society rules on raising children and trying to change that can go. As always Kate does not disappoint.
Profile Image for Nancy (The Avid Reader).
2,246 reviews94 followers
January 12, 2019
Many years ago a plague destroyed the world and a group of women decide to move to the mountains and start a new world. A world where they are in control of the men.

In this new world that they created for their selves, the women are in charge. The men had their own living quarters away from the women. The men were not allowed in the women’s quarters unless invited and usually only at night until the deed was done and then they were sent on their merry way back to their own living quarters.

The women are in control and the men have to do as the women say or face the consequence which could be deadly for them.

If a male child was born the women gave the child to the men to take care of when the child was old enough to leave the female that is. The female child stays with the female to take care of so she can show her how to be a hunter and a warrior.

Everything is going fine until the day girl meets boy and girl falls in love with boy and girl no longer wants to be separated from boy.

One day girl is out hunting when she runs into a couple of men from town. The meeting of these two men may change the way of life for this tribe of women. What happened to their ancestors all those years ago may become their fate once again.

I love books set in a dystopian or apocalyptic world for some reason I can’t seem to get enough of them I just seem to want more and more of them and Tribe of Daughters is a great addition to this world. Tribe of Daughters threw in a new twist on its world with the women being on top and the ones taking over and ruling over the men. It sort of reminded of the books I use to read a long time ago that were about Indians where they captured women and made them their wives but with the roles reversed.

Tribe of Daughter held my attention from the first page until the last page. It kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what or where the characters were going next and what they would do. I loved learning about this new world and would really love to know more about the characters and their world and how they may evolve.

I highly recommend Tribe of Daughters to anyone looking for a new, different kind of dystopian or apocalyptic story.
Profile Image for United Indie Book Blog.
4,227 reviews78 followers
January 3, 2019
I absolutely love this book, it’s unlike any that I have read before so unique!
A plague wipes out almost everybody years before and a group of abused women make their way up a mountain. They make it their own and put themselves at the top which is how it is 70 years later. The characters are interesting and I love watching Jameson and Wilderness interact, change. Over the course of a year not only did they both grow but also those in the village. Realizing that someone that has to change. I love strong women and I got a whole village of them. The strength that Wilderness has makes it so easy to love her and Jameson. This world that Kate L. Mary created is interesting and I promise you won’t stop reading until the end.

Review by Raychel
Profile Image for Michele Heeder.
23 reviews2 followers
December 8, 2018
I received an ARC of Tribe of Daughters and I am so glad I did. This was an excellent novel. Dystopian or post Apocalyptic, it tells the story of a group of women who survived the horrors of an apocalyptic plague, where they were imprisoned and terrorized by men until they escaped into the mountains and formed a society of strong women, with no need for men other than procreation. They have lived in peaceful harmony with nature, relying on no one but themselves to survive. The characters are so very believable and true to life, their society has laws based on the fear they had of men taking power and taking advantage by keeping women weak, they are strong but have they become that which they feared and hated? Read this great story to find out.
2 reviews
December 31, 2018
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I just finished reading/listening to this book on my kindle. I am a very big fan of Kate's. I love all her books. This one had me laughing, crying and every emotion in between. I absolutely loved the story line. The characters came alive in my mind as I got to know each one. I never wanted to put it down but I had to make myself. I will definitely be reading this again. I hope Kate writes more books like this one. I love her zombie books and now I'm hooked on all her books. If you do not read this one you are going to miss out on a wonderful book. I would give it 10 stars if I could. 👍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Profile Image for Julianne Adams.
71 reviews5 followers
April 23, 2019
Wow! Really good!

I loved this book. The concept, the characters, the setting and the story itself are just wonderful. Her descriptions are vivid and her characters are so well fleshed out that you feel like you really, really know them. I have found a new favorite author and will start another of her books as soon as I post this review. If you like strong female characters, post apocalyptic story lines or just need a great read, I highly recommend this book. Outstanding job Kate L. Mary. So looking forward to my next read!
Profile Image for Kat.
35 reviews
December 6, 2018
I have not read many dystopian books where women are the people in charge of the new world. In this book, that is exactly the case. I have to say the story pulled me in immediately. I loved the origin story of the new world order in this book and, of course, loved the nod to one of my favorite series. Even though I just read the book I want to go back and read it again. I could honestly read this book over and over and am totally crossing my fingers for more! Definitely a must read!
Profile Image for Vicky Quenault.
280 reviews5 followers
February 27, 2019
This is an extremely unique take on a dystopian society where women are the leaders and the men must do as they’re told.
The societal setup is very thorough, and the mentality of the women that founded it easy to understand.
I did find the speed with which the men go from being captives to husbands a little fast.
The characters are well developed, though some do appear a little too good to be true.
An enjoyable book that I’d happily recommend.
15 reviews
April 22, 2019
Different from the usual fare but good all the same.

Kept me engaged with the characters and turning the pages to find out if they are able to change their world for the better. Wasn't the kind of book i normally read but like just about anything late l. Mary writes. Give it a try you will see.
Profile Image for Katja.
376 reviews
February 9, 2019
This world were so interesting and so different than ours. This happens 70 years after the Great Plague as they says in the book. I really liked Wilderness and Jameson. Also how they began to work together for better future for their tribe. Wilderness were a good and strong heroine and I liked her. Also I liked Jameson.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 80 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.