Start by marking “Tribe of Daughters” as Want to Read:

Tribe of Daughters

For the past seventy years, deep in the mountains and totally secluded from civilization, a matriarchal society has thrived. In this small village there are no brothers, no fathers, no sons. In this village men exist only to serve the women, and boys have no mothers. In this village men do as they are told and defiance is severely punished.

This is the only Life Wilderness
Expected publication: January 3rd 2019 by Twisted Press, LLC

Kate Mary
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my favorite book that I've written and I can't wait for everyone to read it! Coming January 3, 2019!
Maven
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance review copy of this book from the author and I love love love this book. I made the mistake of starting to read it at bedtime. Let's just say it was dawn when I finished and I didn't regret the lost sleep at all. The story kept me interested and engaged from page one to the end. Such a powerful story of love and letting go of the traditions and beliefs that have been ingrained in us in order to build something greater. The story was told from alternating points of view (Wil ...more
Kat
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have not read many dystopian books where women are the people in charge of the new world. In this book, that is exactly the case. I have to say the story pulled me in immediately. I loved the origin story of the new world order in this book and, of course, loved the nod to one of my favorite series. Even though I just read the book I want to go back and read it again. I could honestly read this book over and over and am totally crossing my fingers for more! Definitely a must read!
Becky Kallenberger
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author shared an advance copy of this with me and can I say that I am so glad she did! I finished it in less than 2 days, just couldn’t put it down!

The book started out making me think of the Amazon tribe of women and as it progressed it was a novel that shows strength and growth of people.

Those that have read Kates’s Broken World Series will be in for a bit of treat too.

I hope that this is the start of series but it would make a strong stand alone too. I highly recommend it!

Lisa
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tribe of Daughters

Kate L. Mary is a master of world-building. This dystopian story is set 70 years after a plague decimated about 90% of the population and, in their little corner of this world, live a group of women who run a secluded and very matriarchal village.

Wilderness, our heroine, is the heir to her mother, Raven, Elders position. Raven commands the village and makes sure all the women and men - especially men, follow their rules and traditions.

The men and women each live in their own
Stefanie Kral
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
✯✯4 Wild Jameson Filled Stars!!! ✯✯

Talk about crazy!!! If you’re looking for a book with a storyline that you’ve never read before, then stop because Tribe of Daughters is that book.

Women are on top of the food chain in this village. When the plague hit seventy years ago life as everyone knew was over.

Wilderness’s ancestors were held against their will and were beaten, tortured and everything else you can imagine. When they were able to escape they moved into the mountains secluded and h
Michele Heeder
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Tribe of Daughters and I am so glad I did. This was an excellent novel. Dystopian or post Apocalyptic, it tells the story of a group of women who survived the horrors of an apocalyptic plague, where they were imprisoned and terrorized by men until they escaped into the mountains and formed a society of strong women, with no need for men other than procreation. They have lived in peaceful harmony with nature, relying on no one but themselves to survive. The characters are so ...more
Raychel Faulkner
is currently reading it
Dec 04, 2018
Adia Al-rubayee
Dec 06, 2018
Award-winning author of WHEN WE WERE HUMAN and the Amazon best-selling BROKEN WORLD series, Kate L. Mary writes everything from post-apocalyptic tales of the undead to new adult contemporary romance. A mother of four and an Air Force wife, her days are divided between keeping her household in order and creating new worlds for readers to get lost in.

***Visit her website at: www.KateLMary.com

***Foll