Start by marking “Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)

Deal with the Devil

(The Forge Trilogy #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  9,310 ratings  ·  1,095 reviews
“You can put that man in a suit, but he'll never be tame."
One look at Jericho Forge and I knew the rumors were true. He was a predator, and he had set his sights on me.
I knew better than to bet more than I could afford to lose that night. I knew better than to bet myself. But desperation leads to bad decisions, and I thought there was no way I could lose.
I was wrong.
Published January 15th 2019 by Red Dress Press

To ask other readers questions about Deal with the Devil, please sign up.
Prachi Shastrakar No, Its about Jericho his business partner who ws introduced at the end of 'reveling in sin'.
Brandy Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m thinking about 39 based on a memory Jericho has in Luck of the Devil- Book2.

·  9,310 ratings  ·  1,095 reviews

Start your review of Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

I enjoyed this...but I just don't think any March H will ever compare to Lachlan Mount for me...although Jericho is doing a decent job.

Loved the Seven Sinners shoutout, although that did just serve to remind me of Lachlan and Kiera and how much I love them...And how Jericho and India aren't them lol...

Anyway, I know I will still be dropping $10 to get the rest of the series (despite me saying I wouldn't be dropping $15 on a March series again). It feels steep, but at the end of the da
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS
What do you want?”
One eyebrow rises. “From you? For $10 million? You should already know the answer to that.” The corners of his mouth lift until his expression is the picture of sheer triumph. “Every-fucking-thing.”

Sweet mother of ovaries, the woman did it again. Each time I think March wrote her best alpha yet, she outdoes herself with the next one. And Forge is sure to make ovaries flutter all over the world. Add into that one of the best heroines I've read in the longest
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic ❝Don't go getting dick-struck by him because he released the Kraken on you.❞

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL: Is the first full-length, romance novel in Meghan March's ‘Forge Trilogy’ Series. AMAZON PURCHASE LINKhttps://amzn.to/2CQHc2f

What all started over a game of cards, with ten million on the line, and saving a loved one out of the grips of being sold to sex smugglers, India's back is against the wall. She has very few days to gather the funds and the only way she knows how to do tha
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
5 Release The Kraken Stars

I can’t wrap my head around this! How on earth does Meghan March do it? Time after time, pure PERFECTION!! And that’s exactly what Deal With The Devil is - Utter Perfection!

The sexy alpha badass vibes aside, the storyline is completely captivating. I bought in from page one. I need to know what motivates the main characters. I want to know how their interactions will move the plot along. I want to see them interact and uncover hidden truths. That’s what shocked and
Coco.V
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“You can put that man in a suit, but he'll never be tame."

This sinfully seductive story was so good I absolutely could not put it down!! Meghan March is an amazing author. Her books always leave me reeling and clamoring for what might be coming next.

I savoured every word of this book.

It's intense.

It's sexy.

It's packed with all the feels.

Jericho and India are going to pull you in an
Jen
This was an amazing start to what I am sure is going to be an epic trilogy! I have always been a fan of Meghan March’s books... in fact I’m pretty sure that every book of hers I have read are all four and five stars! The heroes that she writes are always hard core alpha males, and very possessive about their women! That’s my favourite kind of hero!

Jericho Forge has absolutely won me over! He has charisma that radiates off the pages! His personality is larger than life and I literally felt his ev
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
So very awesome 😎!!!

I am going to try and keep this short, because there was a killer cliffhanger and I have the next book waiting in the wings and I am wide awake and ready to dig in. I loved this book. It had everything I liked. My reaction was 😯 😮 😲 🥰😍 !

India Baptiste is beautiful, caring and strong in some ways, but not in others. She needs someone like Jericho in her life. She has been taking care of herself and her sister since she was young. She is so desperate to save her sister that she
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://amzn.to/2CQHc2f

5 stars

Another brilliant, fast paced, captivating and steamy romance from Meghan March.She really know how to keep you on the edge with her stories.Deal With The Devil isn't an exception.It was simply amazing.

description

I was lucky enough to read and listen it at the same time and I can say it was amazing.I love the narrators.I love this new world and I adored Jericho and India so much.

India is amazing, so feisty and strong heroine.She’s desperate to win ten million doll
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Release 'The Kraken' Stars

What an awesome ride!! Indy is awesome and Jericho well he is just pure sex on legs, the start was a little slow but things sure do heat up fast!

photo Indyanddevil_zpsjfssmbdy.gif

Filled with intrigue, suspense, heat and drama I loved it!!

That cliffy though! I am so happy the next book is available, I'm diving straight in 😍

photo next_zpseyrtopy2.gif
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK
Enter Giveaway HERE.

India Baptiste is a skilled poker player playing the biggest hand of her life. Losing the game could mean losing someone very close to her. But when Jericho Forge enters the game, it could also mean losing her heart.

Jericho was an unapologetic jerk, and I loved that about him. If you know me, then you know that I love a ruthless hero that bows down to no one. And that describes Jericho perfectly. He saw what he wanted, India, and he went after
Hanne
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deal with the Devil was my first read of 2019 and I couldn’t have picked a better book to start 2019 with! I hope all my reads are as awesome as this novel. Deal with the Devil was addictive! It is a book that I immediately wanted to pick back up after I put it down and it made me wish that real life wasn’t so busy. There were twists and turns and I’m sure that there will be many more. The ending was an unexpected cliffhanger that made me need the next part right now!

Jericho Forge is another fan
Diana
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Deal With The Devil is book one in the Forge Trilogy, so I am going to wait to write a full review when I finish all three books.

So far, I am enjoying the story revolving around billionaire Jericho Forge and professional poker player, India Baptist. Forge tends to be an alpha-a**hole, but Indy can stand her ground. I cannot wait to jump into book 2 soon because of the lovely cliffy at the end of book 1. UGH!!!
Just Lily

These last, four or something, trilogies of hers all feel the same for me. Every time there is a wannabe badass heroine, smart but naïve, beautiful but shy, sexy but inexperienced. And the asshole bazillonaire dark alpha hero with whom people don’t mess around, if you know what I mean. They fear him, envy him, they want to either fuck him or kill him, or, like in heroine’s case, both.

Scenery is changed, plot transformed to something different and yet the same, characters changed their
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Trust the Devil CROWNS

In true Meghan March fashion, Deal with the Devil has captivated me with a mysterious and dangerous hero, a independent heroine, and plot with an ending that has my screaming “what is going on?”. I need book two ASAP!

Jericho is just everything I love about a March hero. He is sexy as heck, dangerous with his need for vengeance, and seductive with his dominance and care for our heroine. Meghan March gives readers just enough to care about
Mirjam

When a billionaire walks into a room, you feel it
fab opening line, just love it!!

Shipping tycoon Jericho Forge. a self made billionaire and it feels like he has so many secrets.

Forge meets India Baptiste, the former darling of the poker circuit, at a poker game he crashes.
Indy is at the game with Bastien de Vere, an entitled trust-fund prick, who loathes Forge with a vengeance and that feeling is mutual, very much.

Indy is desperate and Forge, knowing Bastien thinks of her as his, sets out to
Carla Bulian
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5. The first chapter I didn’t think if it was good. But reading more and more words I couldn’t stop.
This book is amazing! Totally different.
I am going to read the second book now...
The night is long!!!
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “🔥” Stars

Well Hello Mr. Devil.....AKA Jericho Forge......it’s sooooo very nice to meet you!!! And you are quite sinister and sexy and so very scrumptious. There is much to this devil in this story. There is revenge and vendettas, secrets and lies and the beautiful and sexy, poker playing India Baptiste is caught up in the middle.

Jericho Forge is a man who commands. He gets what he wants and makes no qualms about it. When he sets his eyes on India, it’s because she is with his enemy, Bastien d
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Deal with The Devil by Meghan March
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book#1 in the Forge Trilogy

THE STORY:
Professional poker player India Baptist has everything to lose in the most important card game of her life, she was not counting on the notorious billionaire Jericho Forge to crash the table and set the stakes even higher.

Forge has a reputation to be ruthless and dangerous, he is unabashed with his desires and knows what he wants, he will stop at nothing
Kennedy Ryan
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Today's the day. .........The. Devil. Is. HERE!

Brought to you by New York Times bestselling author Meghan March, Deal with the Devil is the story of ruthless, calculating billionaire Jericho Forge.

Fans everywhere have been awaiting the arrival of Jericho Forge. A cross between two of March’s fan-favorite alphas (Lachlan Mount of Ruthless King and Creighton Karas of Dirty Billionaire), Forge will be brought to his knees by the clever and stunning heroine, India Baptiste.

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Billionaire with vendetta, a poker player with everything to lose, and one getaway they would never forget is what had us all on our toes with the< b> Deal with The Devil. Meghan March delivered a sexy and intriguing story with an underlining danger that I couldn’t get enough of and quite frankly, I didn’t want to.

There is one name that you need to know and that is Jericho Forge. Just saying that name makes me nervous but gives me a thrill at the same time. This man is ruthless, tempting a
Rochelle
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book when it first came out and this book has stayed with me since. Jericho and Indy stole my breath away. Their relationship started from a card game that Indy was in to to save her sister who was kidnapped. Jericho told Indy that he would help get her sister back if she would marry him. Indy would do anything for her sister. You will need to read this story to see what I mean because I fell in love with this couple and I think that you will too.

OMG, I need book 2 now. February 12th
Indelicate Reviews by DD
Holy smokes!! This was a heart pounding read! Between the intense sexual attraction and the storyline then BAM major cliff hanger....I may need time to recover!

This is my second series to start from March and it started off possibly better than the first! Forge is to die for! Commanding, "No" is not an option, possessive, ruthless, and a sexy pirate....I mean come on who wouldn't find him attractive?! The way he makes his presence known, how he is in all the places he isn't supposed to be, how h
Meghan Quinn

Lisa Marie
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was pleasantly surprised by this book! This is a new author for me and I really enjoyed it. Will definitely be continuing this series!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I now understand why readers adore Meghan March. She writes captivating contemporary romance wonderfully; her heroes are dark, dangerous and enigmatic; and her heroines are sassy, witty and intelligent. Deal with the Devil, from untold secrets, unpredictable events and abrupt turns, will have your entire, undivided attention.

“What do you want?”
“From you? For $10 million? You should already know the answer to that. Every-fucking-thing.”

I love a good anti-hero—there’s something excitin
Myla
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

India Baptiste is on a mission to win. She needed this game more than ever. She made the rules and invited players she knew that she can beat. She's a hustler in a game of poker. But she didn't expect the arrogant, mysterious, sexually attractive man named Jericho Forge to be in her table.

When Jericho Forge walks in a room he commands respect. Everyone seems to be afraid of him. Gatecrashing a game of high stake poker almost, if not all, rattled everybody. Including the sexy, smart, and beautifu
Michelle
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC

Deal with the Devil is the first book in The Forge Trilogy and is the epic kick off of the dark love story between Jericho Forge and India.

When Jericho learns of a high stakes poker game he WASN'T invited, he does what any man in his position would do - he joins it anyway. Suddenly taken by former pro-poker player, India who also happens to be sitting with a man he's been systematically destroying, Jericho isn't sure what India is really after, but he's not going to stop until he holds all
Corinne Michaels

Willow Winters

Shayna
“𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒, 𝑀𝑟. 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒?”
“𝗬𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝘀. 𝗕𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲."

I can’t EVEN deal right now! Jericho Forge has absolutely WRECKED ME in the best possible way! I don't even care if you’re tired of me sounding like a broken record when it comes to this author, but Meghan March is a freaking POWERHOUSE in this genre! Hands down, she gives us the crème de la crème of gorgeous, powerful, and demanding anti-heroes and matches them up with the most amazing
Turning Pages At ...: Deal with the Devil (The Forge Trilogy) by Meghan March 12 21 Feb 17, 2019 02:03AM
Romance Book Club: Deal With the Devil 1 6 Feb 01, 2019 10:10AM

• The Banker (Banker, #1)
  • We Shouldn't
  • The Dictator (Banker, #2)
  • The Tyrant (Banker, #3)
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet Duet, #1)
  • Gentleman Sinner
  • Късметът на дявола (Фордж Book 2)
  • When August Ends
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Right Where I Want You
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Eighty-One Nights (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #1)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

The Forge Trilogy (3 books)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews

“Why is he so attractive? It’s not right. Money, abs, a big dick, and drop-dead gorgeous? If I needed any more proof that life is definitely unfair, it’s standing right in front of me. Even his laugh is perfect.” 7 likes
“The Kraken?” Forge’s entire body shakes as booming laughter tumbles from his lips. But I’m not looking at his lips. I’m still watching his dick as it bobs when he laughs. It’s also getting bigger. “Are you going to look at my face or just stare at my dick?” “I’ve seen your face before,” I tell him, not looking up. I got caught staring; I might as well make the most of it. When a navy towel with a silver monogram suddenly covers the object of my attention, I’m forced to glance up . . . at the most beautiful grin that has ever crossed a man’s face. Why is he so attractive? It’s not right. Money, abs, a big dick, and drop-dead gorgeous? If I needed any more proof that life is definitely unfair, it’s standing right in front of me. Even his laugh is perfect. Stop, Indy. Get down to business. He hacked your phone. “Stop laughing. This isn’t swim time.” 2 likes