Start by marking “One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)

One Chance, Fancy

(Bear Bottom Guardians MC #5)

Benson Bayou Beauregard is the president of the Bear Bottom Guardians MC, and the grandson of the Sergeant at Arms for the Dixie Wardens MC. He’s a mountain of a man and the warden of a prison, and there’s only one thing that can scare him—being told that he’s the father of a three-year-old little girl.

A three-year-old little girl that has no clue who he is. Hell, he onl
Published January 15th 2019

XxTainaxX
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved reading about a non neurotypical hero and the heroine that just gets him. There was something interesting about the Bear Bottom MC President right from the start of the series and it was great to get to know him better in his own book.

Though the story doesn’t touch much on the dynamics of the MC and his role as Pres, it showed us his heart and a little of his mind. Bayou’s definitely unique and interesting. Phoebe, or Fancy as Bayou called her, was an awesome heroine. She was open and w
Denisa
So cute!

I really liked this one. Amazing chemistry between the two MCs and the plot was fun to read.
What can I say, I love a story with an MC who has a kid.

This author is usually really good at MCs. True, she wrote so many and not all of them were amazing, but the great writing style was there, no matter how much I liked (or didn't like) the book as a whole.

So yes, this one is definitely worth reading. It's a standalone, so no real need to read the whole series to understand, but it's fun to hav
Gi's Spot Reviews
4 / 3.75 'You're Not Broken. You're Perfect.' Stars

Oh my Lord, Lani Lynn Vale sure knows how to surprise us that's for sure! One Chance, Fancy was not what I was expecting, but still she made me fall in love with Bayou and Phoebe, just the same!

I have to say that for the very first time in a very long while I'm struggling and debating between these two close ratings, that's how much this book threw me off, lol.

Phoebe didn’t want me.
There was no doubt in my mind about that.
Nobody wanted the fuck
Kathy West
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Phoebe and Bayou’s story.

There was not a lot of action in this book but the story was so deep that I’m cool with it. ;)

Bayou has Asperger’s and he is open about it. He knows it is part of his life and he doesn’t really try to hide it.

Phoebe is one of the only people who ever accepted Bayou as he was with no questions.

This story has flashbacks and those flashbacks help build the back story.

I just fell in love with Bayou. His heart, his compassion (even when he didn’t realize
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads
=======================

The story was ok, but the author made a big deal about Brie and nothing came of it. Her behavior was bizarre and obsessive and out of nowhere she calmed down and accepted everything. And Brie's weird relationship with the hero's father, I found it too strange and wanted explanation.
A virgin heroine and an experienced hero, as always in the author's stories. Their relationship was sweet.
As always many loose ends.
Villain causing trouble and also withou
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Who falls in love with a person in just a few hours, and stays in love with him for years? I did."

I fell hard for Bayou after getting to know him better in Once Chance, Fancy. Even he will admit that he's socially awkward and hard to get close to. But, that was not the case for her. While others might talk about him like he wasn't even there, she saw him. Too bad she was only 14 years old and couldn't do anything about it.

I really enjoyed how the author showed me the first meeting between t
Emily
Benson Bayou Beauregard is the President of the Bear Bottom Guardians MC. Bayou knows he is different, he has learned in his life to get past what he sees as a disability and become a confident man. He doesn't generally like a lot of people but there is one woman who he cant forget, Phoebe. Bayou met Phoebe when she was fifteen and she treated him like he was normal, he has not forgotten her and when she pops up back in his life, he watches her from afar. That is until she applies for a job at t ...more
Joelle

Fancy/Phoebe - Benson/Bayou

Let's start off by saying that this is one of my favorite authors and so we have come to anticipate each and every release she puts out.We are really loving her current Bear Bottom Series and its characters and I have to say this couple made it to the top of my favorite paired characters.

We really enjoyed this stories plot as it was something new and different and usual from what we are used to reading so this was a nice refreshing change at seeing someone who lives wi
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is such a great Series and todays review is about Hoax’s cousin Bayou and Pru’s sister Phoebe. This is starts in such a cute way. Phoebe age 15 meets Benson while hiding in the shadows. Phoebe hates the big club function and she is not used to meet anyone else there. Every time there is a club function Phoebe looks for Benson. When he joins the Army Phoebe keeps track of his life, never forgetting the Boy she felt she knew in the shadows.
Finally,
BleuBelle
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
Bayou is the best…

Well, all the Bear Bottom Guardians are best in their own ways, I know, but Bayou is my new (current) favourite! He’s had to overcome a lot and has achieved so much. Phoebe was an early champion of his so when they cross paths again years later it seemed that fate thought so too. Bayou was reluctant, to say the least, but Phoebe had heart and persistence on her side as she patiently waited for her chance to push for more…

This author’s stories are all about family and adversity,
Astraycat
Glad to read about characters from Freebirds series. H and h's encounter made me feel like there would be a lot of push each other away; fortunately, they got together pretty soon.

The only thing annoyed me was H's adopted sister….Not sure why creat such unnecessary role.

I'd like to read Piper' s story.
Happily Mary After
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-january
Full rec on
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say that which each book I read in this series I fall deeper and deeper in love with these guys. They are rough and tough and no holds bar but they have a heart underneath all that. Lani has crafted this world where I feel at home. I feel like they are my family and every time something happens to them I get anxious wondering what is going to happen next. So One Chance, Fancy had me swooning for Bayou and wanting him to finally get his HEA after everything he has suffered through ...more
Kodie Mackay
This makes my heart happy

I was dying for Beyou's story after the sneak peaks of him in My Bad. We had small teasers with a little insight into his personality and what was going on with him which only fed my curiosity more.
This definitely surpassed any expectations.
Benson aka Beyou melted me. His story touches a special place in my heart because I have family members with Aspergers who really struggled before and after diagnosis. The mistake ignorant people make is thinking that because they a
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This was by far the best book in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC series! I was completely transfixed with the story, and couldn't put it down!

Bayou was my favorite part of this book, hands down. The ways he had overcome his diagnosis and i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! Lani Lynn Vale and her books have become an addiction that I can not sate. I loved Bayou from My Bad and could not wait for his story. I hoped that his heroine was Phoebe because of her obvious draw towards him but I could not have been happier to see their connection in this book. This story was sexy, emotional and just so real. I loved every word!

I absolutely love the Bear Bottom MC series. Each story is gritty, emotional yet so swoony. Bayou and Phoebe were just so darn delicious. He wa
Petra Gleason
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
phoebess
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
One Chance, Fancy had a very well-written characters I fell in love with almost immediately.
Only black spot on my enjoyment of it was the scene (view spoiler) at the end.
Kayread
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I have wanted Benson aka Bayou’s book since we were first introduced to him. We get his and Phoebe’s aka Fancy, book in One Chance, Fancy. I couldn’t put it down. From the beginning up until the very end I loved their relationship. I laughed, I swooned, my heart melted and I still want to shove Brielle off a cliff (if you have read this series then you know who she is), but most of all I fell in love with all tha
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

I am just loving this series. Each book is better than the last. The author brings us some unique heroes and the women who fall for them.

Bayou has his own issues and demons to live with. He has come to peace with himself but still doesn't want to put himself out there for the girl who has always had his heart. Fancy and Bayou go way back. When Fancy/Pheobe takes a chance on him, the sparks fly. They have some things to sort out and then a child comes into the mix and things get even mo
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
I loved this book! More than loved it. Seriously Benson is my favorite so far and I've read almost every single LLV book published. :)

We've seen bits and pieces of Bayou in other stories but this is his book. Well his and Phoebe's book I suppose. Bayou and Phoebe meet when they are younger. Bayou, known then as Benson, is the weird kid, on the spectrum but you know that he sees everything that happens around him. Always.

Phoebe has been in love with Bayou since they met as teenagers. Every guy
Brandy Roberts
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story by Lani Lynn Vale love everything she has written the story always draws me in . One chance , fancy is book five in the Bear Bottom Guardians and can be read as a standalone but I'd recommend that you start from the very fist book and work your way through them along with other stories by the author .I liked how the book gradually builds the emotions the characters go through really draws you into what's going on with the characters and future couples they may be mentioned ...more
Darcy
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, romance, e-book
I really liked this one, liked how Phoebe and Bayou met when they were young and that was pretty much it for them. Sure nothing happened, but you could tell they had a connection and from that point forward each was measured against them. I especially liked that Phoebe didn't see Bayou as weird or odd, just a different normal. That was life changing for Bayou and made him strive to be a better person, or what he perceived as a better person.

Once these 2 decided to start something as adults, that
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
It takes guts to write a hero that's on the spectrum....and do it well. Lani Lynn Vale shows she did her research and added her natural ability to write characters we all fall in love with when she created Bayou. And let me tell you he is amazing.
Phoebe is so incredibly likable and all around perfect for Bayou. She has been in love with Bayou (Benson) since she first met him when she was 15 yrs old. He was it for her. Was he different maybe even a little strange? Sure he was but that intrigued
Heather
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
BAYOU

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

What can this woman write that I won’t read.... absolutely nothing and Bayou is no different. Bayou (Beau) always felt like he was on the outside looking in and this time there was zero exceptions. He found the one woman who has always believed in him from beginning to end and once they are both grown it’s no exception. They go through thick and thin and still come out on top. I devoured this book and you will too once you pick it up!!! It’
Marika
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favourite book yet!
I am so in love with Bayou..the man is just amazing and I love how he is with Phoebe.
Phoebe is just so crazy, no filter whatsoever and just such a big heart.
Since the moment they met it was game over but it actually took years for them to be..and now he is a father too, unexpectedly..she takes everything in stride and it's really impossible not to love her.
I laughed a lot as usual, got way mad at some people, swooned constantly..
Just perfect!!!!!
Kim  Brewing
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series with interconnecting characters that appeared in previous stories. You don't need to know the history to enjoy as this could be a standalone. Unique couple that will draw you in from page one.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4 (Texas Alpha #1)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • A Major Seduction (Good to Go, #2)
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
  • Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • Undeniable (The Dalton Gang, #1)
  • Chased with Strength (Cash Bar #2)
  • American Hellhound (Dartmoor, #6)
  • Boink
  • Bare Yourself (Consumed, #2)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Rage (Thunder Gypsies MC, #1)
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • GARRETT: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 8)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Bear Bottom Guardians MC (9 books)
  • Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1)
  • Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
  • How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
  • My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)
“I like to burn my bridges while I’m still standing on them so people know I’m serious about my crazy.” 1 likes
“I’ve never cleaned a crime scene, but I have cleaned out my car…so same thing, right?” 0 likes