Start by marking “One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)

One Chance, Fancy

(Bear Bottom Guardians MC #5)

Benson Bayou Beauregard is the president of the Bear Bottom Guardians MC, and the grandson of the Sergeant at Arms for the Dixie Wardens MC. He’s a mountain of a man and the warden of a prison, and there’s only one thing that can scare him—being told that he’s the father of a three-year-old little girl.

A three-year-old little girl that has no clue who he is. Hell, he only
Published January 15th 2019

XxTainaxX
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved reading about a non neurotypical hero and the heroine that just gets him. There was something interesting about the Bear Bottom MC President right from the start of the series and it was great to get to know him better in his own book.

Though the story doesn’t touch much on the dynamics of the MC and his role as Pres, it showed us his heart and a little of his mind. Bayou’s definitely unique and interesting. Phoebe, or Fancy as Bayou called her, was an awesome heroine. She was open and w
Kathy West
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Phoebe and Bayou’s story.

There was not a lot of action in this book but the story was so deep that I’m cool with it. ;)

Bayou has Asperger’s and he is open about it. He knows it is part of his life and he doesn’t really try to hide it.

Phoebe is one of the only people who ever accepted Bayou as he was with no questions.

This story has flashbacks and those flashbacks help build the back story.

I just fell in love with Bayou. His heart, his compassion (even when he didn’t realize
Gi's Spot Reviews
4 / 3.75 'You're Not Broken. You're Perfect.' Stars

Oh my Lord, Lani Lynn Vale sure knows how to surprise us that's for sure! One Chance, Fancy was not what I was expecting, but still she made me fall in love with Bayou and Phoebe, just the same!

I have to say that for the very first time in a very long while I'm struggling and debating between these two close ratings, that's how much this book threw me off, lol.

Phoebe didn’t want me.
There was no doubt in my mind about that.
Nobody wanted the fuck
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Who falls in love with a person in just a few hours, and stays in love with him for years? I did."

I fell hard for Bayou after getting to know him better in Once Chance, Fancy. Even he will admit that he's socially awkward and hard to get close to. But, that was not the case for her. While others might talk about him like he wasn't even there, she saw him. Too bad she was only 14 years old and couldn't do anything about it.

I really enjoyed how the author showed me the first meeting between t
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shelves: didi-reviews

Lani Lynn Vale starts the new year off with a BANG with ONE CHANCE FANCY!!!! This book is one of my favorite LLV books, it has love, emotional ups and downs, laughs and the right amount of drama.

Bayou and Phoebe have both grown up around MCs which meant they occasionally saw each other throughout their childhoods. Phoebe felt an instant connection with Bayou when she was fifteen, Bayou was older than her but he felt it also and never forgot about her.

Years later Bayou and Phoebe end up living
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is such a great Series and todays review is about Hoax’s cousin Bayou and Pru’s sister Phoebe. This is starts in such a cute way. Phoebe age 15 meets Benson while hiding in the shadows. Phoebe hates the big club function and she is not used to meet anyone else there. Every time there is a club function Phoebe looks for Benson. When he joins the Army Phoebe keeps track of his life, never forgetting the Boy she felt she knew in the shadows.
Finally,
Joelle

Fancy/Phoebe - Benson/Bayou

Let's start off by saying that this is one of my favorite authors and so we have come to anticipate each and every release she puts out.We are really loving her current Bear Bottom Series and its characters and I have to say this couple made it to the top of my favorite paired characters.

We really enjoyed this stories plot as it was something new and different and usual from what we are used to reading so this was a nice refreshing change at seeing someone who lives wi
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads
=======================

The story was ok, but the author made a big deal about Brie and nothing came of it. Her behavior was bizarre and obsessive and out of nowhere she calmed down and accepted everything. And Brie's weird relationship with the hero's father, I found it too strange and wanted explanation.
A virgin heroine and an experienced hero, as always in the author's stories. Their relationship was sweet.
As always many loose ends.
Villain causing trouble and also withou
Happily Mary After
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-january
Full rec on
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
Bayou is the best…

Well, all the Bear Bottom Guardians are best in their own ways, I know, but Bayou is my new (current) favourite! He’s had to overcome a lot and has achieved so much. Phoebe was an early champion of his so when they cross paths again years later it seemed that fate thought so too. Bayou was reluctant, to say the least, but Phoebe had heart and persistence on her side as she patiently waited for her chance to push for more…

This author’s stories are all about family and adversity,
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say that which each book I read in this series I fall deeper and deeper in love with these guys. They are rough and tough and no holds bar but they have a heart underneath all that. Lani has crafted this world where I feel at home. I feel like they are my family and every time something happens to them I get anxious wondering what is going to happen next. So One Chance, Fancy had me swooning for Bayou and wanting him to finally get his HEA after everything he has suffered through ...more
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This was by far the best book in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC series! I was completely transfixed with the story, and couldn't put it down!

Bayou was my favorite part of this book, hands down. The ways he had overcome his diagnosis and i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! Lani Lynn Vale and her books have become an addiction that I can not sate. I loved Bayou from My Bad and could not wait for his story. I hoped that his heroine was Phoebe because of her obvious draw towards him but I could not have been happier to see their connection in this book. This story was sexy, emotional and just so real. I loved every word!

I absolutely love the Bear Bottom MC series. Each story is gritty, emotional yet so swoony. Bayou and Phoebe were just so darn delicious. He wa
Petra Gleason
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kodie Mackay
This makes my heart happy

I was dying for Beyou's story after the sneak peaks of him in My Bad. We had small teasers with a little insight into his personality and what was going on with him which only fed my curiosity more.
This definitely surpassed any expectations.
Benson aka Beyou melted me. His story touches a special place in my heart because I have family members with Aspergers who really struggled before and after diagnosis. The mistake ignorant people make is thinking that because they a
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
I loved this book! More than loved it. Seriously Benson is my favorite so far and I've read almost every single LLV book published. :)

We've seen bits and pieces of Bayou in other stories but this is his book. Well his and Phoebe's book I suppose. Bayou and Phoebe meet when they are younger. Bayou, known then as Benson, is the weird kid, on the spectrum but you know that he sees everything that happens around him. Always.

Phoebe has been in love with Bayou since they met as teenagers. Every guy
Brandy Roberts
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story by Lani Lynn Vale love everything she has written the story always draws me in . One chance , fancy is book five in the Bear Bottom Guardians and can be read as a standalone but I'd recommend that you start from the very fist book and work your way through them along with other stories by the author .I liked how the book gradually builds the emotions the characters go through really draws you into what's going on with the characters and future couples they may be mentioned ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I have wanted Benson aka Bayou’s book since we were first introduced to him. We get his and Phoebe’s aka Fancy, book in One Chance, Fancy. I couldn’t put it down. From the beginning up until the very end I loved their relationship. I laughed, I swooned, my heart melted and I still want to shove Brielle off a cliff (if you have read this series then you know who she is), but most of all I fell in love with all tha
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
It takes guts to write a hero that's on the spectrum....and do it well. Lani Lynn Vale shows she did her research and added her natural ability to write characters we all fall in love with when she created Bayou. And let me tell you he is amazing.
Phoebe is so incredibly likable and all around perfect for Bayou. She has been in love with Bayou (Benson) since she first met him when she was 15 yrs old. He was it for her. Was he different maybe even a little strange? Sure he was but that intrigued
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

I am just loving this series. Each book is better than the last. The author brings us some unique heroes and the women who fall for them.

Bayou has his own issues and demons to live with. He has come to peace with himself but still doesn't want to put himself out there for the girl who has always had his heart. Fancy and Bayou go way back. When Fancy/Pheobe takes a chance on him, the sparks fly. They have some things to sort out and then a child comes into the mix and things get even mo
Heather Soligo
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
BAYOU

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

What can this woman write that I won’t read.... absolutely nothing and Bayou is no different. Bayou (Beau) always felt like he was on the outside looking in and this time there was zero exceptions. He found the one woman who has always believed in him from beginning to end and once they are both grown it’s no exception. They go through thick and thin and still come out on top. I devoured this book and you will too once you pick it up!!! It’
Marika
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favourite book yet!
I am so in love with Bayou..the man is just amazing and I love how he is with Phoebe.
Phoebe is just so crazy, no filter whatsoever and just such a big heart.
Since the moment they met it was game over but it actually took years for them to be..and now he is a father too, unexpectedly..she takes everything in stride and it's really impossible not to love her.
I laughed a lot as usual, got way mad at some people, swooned constantly..
Just perfect!!!!!
Kim  Brewing
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series with interconnecting characters that appeared in previous stories. You don't need to know the history to enjoy as this could be a standalone. Unique couple that will draw you in from page one.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love seeing the kids from the first series growing up and finding their forevers.
This is  Bayou and Phoebe's story and it touched my heart. They have both been the one the other wants since they were younger. Now Bayou finds not only his woman but he has a child and now his one chance with his Fancy might just go away.
Lani Lynn Vale has let us watch these people grow up and now their lives are here for us to read and I am loving every word
Teryl
I absolutely loved Bayou and Phoebe.
Elizabeth Swain
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bayou Benson's story took me on an emotional ride! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic's Read

As a mother of an autistic son, this story gave me hope and made me feel so many things. Bayou has always loved Fancy (Phoebe), this man made himself better for her, for his daughter. I loved the story of this non traditional alpha male that has his world turned upside down, but thru his devotion to to his women. He keeps everything and everyone safe. I love Bayou so much!

5 Stars AMAZING ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!
Jody
Set amidst the backdrop of the MC world, though focused squarely on the delightful connection between an unconventional hero and the strong-willed heroine who’s always been drawn to him, readers will find themselves charmed by this latest installment in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC series. From their first unforgettable meeting as teens to their more meaningful interactions years later this is a dynamic duo you’ll be rooting for as an unexpected event brings them closer together in a tale that p ...more
Rebecca
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heading into One Chance, Fancy, I didn’t know what to think about Bayou or if what I learned about him would make me more apt to like him or find him as problematic as I found Brielle during Hoax and Pru’s story. Bayou has always been described as a man who tells it like it is but can also be standoffish; it’s also been made clear that Bayou is different from other guys…that the people around him see him as a bit peculiar, and he sees himself as anything but normal.

SO, with all of that in mind,
Red Cheeks Reads
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

One Chance, Fancy is the fifth book in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC series by Lani Lynn Vale, and this series has become one of my all-time favorites from her. Like the overwhelming majority of Lani’s other works, this book stems from another series, or two actually. While not technically a spin-off of either the Heroes of the Dixie Wardens or the Freebirds series, it does expand on them as it features both a hero and heroine who are the children (or grandchild) of characters in those
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Bear Bottom Guardians MC (8 books)
  • Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1)
  • Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
  • How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
  • My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)