Start by marking “Dragon Knight of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #17)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Knight of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #17)

Dragon Knight of Khoth

(Dark Warrior Alliance #17)

Lorne is a dragon knight to his core. He joined the Khoth Maahes as a young dragon and quickly rose to second Lieutenant. His days are spent fighting the Unseelie and guarding the royal family. When the Cuelebre King assigns Lorne to play bodyguard to Cambree, the realm’s hottest commodity, he is insulted. His skills are better suited for battle, not following a ...more
Published November 20th 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Knight of Khoth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Knight of Khoth

Start your review of Dragon Knight of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #17)
Eva Millien
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The newest book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series is fiery and gripping with strong, captivating characters that easily draw readers in and refuse to let go. Lorne and Cambree are the kind of hero and heroine that readers can really sink their teeth into, they differ in so much, temperament, lifestyles and more but they fit together so well. Too bad that they have to work through so much of their own issues before they accept that the blistering attraction that they feel for each other is so ...more
JodyL
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unseelie magic to keep you enthralled

I love that we get to visit both realms when reading this series. Both Tehrex and Khoth have their own enemies to fight but King Zander and King Angus fight together for the betterment of everyone.
Cambree and Lorne are thrust together when her Tuya mark seems to attract the wrong kind of attention and she is attacked. Lorne doesn't want to babysit, he wants to fight the Unseelie instead. But when Can is attacked again while he is supposed to be guarding her
Judy
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lorne and Cambree are so sweet. It makes my heart ache.

It was great getting to know Lorne and Cambree and seeing how they fit into the story. I really enjoyed reading about their trials and finding each other and their love. They fit in very well with the rest of the Dark Warriors family. I highly recommend getting to know them yourselves!
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Lorne & Cambree’s Story. Lorne has felt guilty for failing Cambree and will do anything to protect her. Lorne & Cambree’s love wasn’t instant but once they both figured out they wanted more, I didn’t want too put my kindle down. Another great read that I absolutely love.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Niki
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and entertaining

Lorne and Cambria’s story was sexy and funny, fast paced and action packed. There were a few parts that I found predictable and a bit slow, but was quickly thrown a curve again. All in all, Dragon Knight is a great addition to the Alliance series, and I’m really looking forward to more? Maybe a certain Angel and Phoenix?
Broni Jones-Wills
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark Warrior Alliance

Another freaking fantastic Dark Warrior Alliance book! I eagerly await the next in the series.
I think about these characters when I should be working . Thank you Brenda Trim and Tami Julka for another great book. Love this series so much looking forward to hearing more about the angelic kind.
Natalie
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Knight of Khoth

I knew that Damien was up to no good. Cambree was so oblivious to the fact that things didn't seem right whenever she was with him. Glad Lorne came to his senses and marked her before it was too late. Can't wait for the next book.
Carol
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fast paced

Loved how the pair took time to realize that they were falling in love. The misunderstanding and angst were great change from I instantly know they are my mate shifter tale.
One part wasn’t crazy about was the Angels and Phoenix addition. Felt intruding.
Amy
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another home run

Most series get boring after the 8 or 9 th book but not this one. These amazing women keep you glued to the pages time and time again. This book dives deeper into the world of Khoth and the dangers and excitement that awaits the dragons as the work to rebuild!
Joanne Lyons
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was filled with so many ups and downs I didn’t want this book to end. Cam and Lorren have become my favorite couple. Dear lord what will happen next in this world that Brenda Trim and Judy Julka have created.
I love this struggle between good and evil. You both rock!!!
Denise
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another visit to Khoth

I loved Lorne's love story. He was a real douche to begin with, but he redeemed himself in the end. I like the way the Dark Warrior peeps show up to help out. I especially love Mack and her irreverent tee shirts. I sure hope someone finally gets Cyril.
Terri West
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars a really enjoyable book with the inclusion of some of our favourites from the Tehrex realm.

I really like this series and Trim and Julka's writing.
Debra
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hit!

Pick up any book in this series and you will love it. It's better to go in order I'm just saying you will not find less than 5+ rating with any book! Don't Miss out!
Kemberlee Snelling
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series

I love this series. It has everything you want, great suspense, action, romance, sexy alpha males, and sassy females. A must read.
Sonja
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Diversity and creativity abound in this series. I love the characters and their worlds. I always finish feeling refreshed and energized.
Lois Alston
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story

Like that the various shifters are working together. Did not understand why she did not think something was wrong with her guard sleeping in duty.
Victoria McClure
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this Series!!

The characters are fun and interesting, the story is unique and keeps you guessing until the end then leaves you waiting anxiously for the next book!
Janet Palmer dba Quality Bookkeepers LLC
Great book!

This whole series has been very good.
I had a hard time getting other things done because I couldn't put the book down.
Kasie Cupp
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MUST READ DARK WARRIOR FANS

Oh were to begin.. I feel in love with all of the Dark Warrior's & how they met their and fell in love with their STRONG KICK BUTT Mates. Every story these ladies weave makes you feel as if you are the Heroine or the Hero.. I fell in love with Lorne when he helped Mack & Kyran get back to Seattle, more in love with him when he stuck with Angus to get Keira back and to get all 3 of them back to Khoth safely. He is as Loyal, Brave, and Stubborn as they come. I
Sandy
Aug 15, 2019
Dawn Leonard
Nov 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dark Queen’s Quest (The Children Of The Gods #32)
  • Dark Prince's Agenda (The Children Of The Gods #31)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Three (The Last Vampire, #3)
  • Dark Dream’s Trap (The Children of the Gods #28)
  • Feral Dragon (Earth Dragons #5)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 33)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
  • Soul of the Dragons (Bad Dragons Book 3)
  • Dark Dream’s Unraveling (The Children of the Gods #27)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Heart of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #2)
  • Kiss of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #1)
  • The Last Vampire: Book One (The Last Vampire, #1)
  • Felix (Club Crimson, #4)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)