Start by marking “Charming Marjani (Fada Shapeshifters, #5)” as Want to Read:
Charming Marjani (Fada Shapeshifters, #5)

Charming Marjani

(Fada Shapeshifters #5)

*BEST URBAN FANTASY ROMANCE ~ 2020 PRISM Awards for Excellence in Paranormal Romance*

Discover USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Rivard's world of dark shifters and seductive fae.

He’s rich, sexy--and part-fae. But she’s a shifter assassin on a mission. She can’t let herself be charmed.

Marjani is the strong, silent second-in-command to her alpha brother. She's seen too mu
Published January 2nd 2019 by Wild Hearts Press

Start your review of Charming Marjani (Fada Shapeshifters, #5)
Dianne
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 12read
Marjani Savonetti is a shifter on a mission and she will do whatever it takes to complete it, if her cat doesn’t take over her senses. She wasn’t prepared for the force of nature that was Fane Morningstar, part human and part Fae, a masculine powerhouse serving under a debt to the Ice King.

Fane was to spy on Marjani, who is determined to kill the monster who broke her, made her weak, but will he see the true strength still hidden within her?

For all the darkness she has seen, will Fane become th
Ana
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marjani is almost gone feral, what she endured at the hands of the rogue river fada she shouldn't have survived, but she did and the shame and anger won't leave. She has to somehow prove to her brother, but especially to herself she is still the soldier she was, but how can she do that without fearing that her cat will take over for good?

Fane Morningside is a mixed blood fae, not accepted fully at the ice court, but in the Ice Fae kings debt He's a wayfarer charged with spying on the earth fada
InD'tale Magazine
This paranormal romance has a dark and dangerous ambiance that grabs hold of readers right from the start, and, with the adrenaline pumping excitement and thrilling suspense keeps them glued to the pages until the very end.

Read full review in the 2019 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Joann Herley
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming Marjani (The Fada Shapeshifters Series, #5) by Rebecca Rivard is a captivating tale. The main characters are Marjani and Fane. Marjani is strong, clever, and determined to complete her task. Fane is secretive, sympathetic, bound by a geas, and drawn to Marjani. Theirs is a push and pull relationship which adds much to the story and had me cheering for them. There are plenty of surprises as you turn the pages to keep you wanting more. I loved the world that Ms. Rivard has created. It was ...more
Sheryl
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marjani Savonett is lured into a dangerous situation to kill her uncle so her Alpha brother is safe. But she gets into trouble but not completely trusting Fane Morningstar who has another agenda in his plan for the man who owns him. what a fantastic journey with highs and lows on Marjani and Fane's story.
Deb
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Omg! Ms. Rivard has done it again! “Charming Marjani” is the 5th fan-freaking-tastic PNR must read in The Fada Shapeshifter Series that is so amazing, it totally surpassed my expectations! BTW- must wear gloves from the smoking hot romantic scenes ;) This fresh new storyline is action-packed and so full of magic & surprises, that I was glued to my seat not wanting to stop whenever I had to! The characters are well-defined and spring to life with witty dialogue and amazing descriptions that will ...more
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fane and Jani’s story had me falling into the Fada/Fae world. I loved that it takes place mostly in the Ice Fae court. The evil Fae genre is absolutely excellent when it’s done well. I can’t even tell you how much I want to know more about Fane’s family. His dad, his grandad, his grandmother. The Ice Fae king, you want to hate him because he completely stands in the way of Fane and Jani, but I loved him. Rebecca Rivard, please write his story…whenever you can.

* I read an Arc
Ann
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With all that had happened to Marjani, this book could have been very dark. Instead it's interesting and fast-paced, and while I did shed a tear or two, I was also cheering Jani on as she moves forward in life and love. And that wiley fae, Fane Morningstar, is perfect for her.
I loved this book and the whole Fada world.

I received a copy of this book from the author via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Marjani is definitely a character I fell in love with! Her attitude really resonated with me. Fane, sexy fae, is enamored with her and it’s not hard to see why. There’s some great action in this book that really had me on the edge of my seat.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Norma Conley-rice
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best reads.

Never a dull moment with the read that literally brings out every single emotion through this story! Loving the fada and her fae.. Can't wait for the next not read! 🔥💦Thanx Rebecca📚💟
Raina Collins
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting and adventurous addition to the Fada series. Take one hell bent female shifter who believes she’s close to going feral and give her the chance to destroy the one man she hates the most. Add in the ice fae, who love to play games and would love to use her as a toy. And then add in a fae spy that she may or may not be able to trust. You get a story with twists at all corners. Danger and death waiting. And a romance only fate could bring together. A great series and a great book. Can’t ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charming Marjani by Rebecca Rivard is a wonderful story to read. This is book number five and I fell in love with this story. I love read about the paranormanl and shifters this one is no different. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves shifters and paranormal stories.

Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Magical! I absolutely loved it! Full of lies, betrayal and sweet sexy romance it was hard to put down. I really enjoyed both characters and how they both drew strength from each other and discovered what they were missing.
Alisa
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Rebecca Rivard! This book was enjoyable to read if you like sexy suspense and an ending that leaves you wanting the next story. Well written, fully drawn characters, believable even though it is fantasy. I read this book in a few days because I could not put it down. Rivard's books get better and better with each new episode. I could read these books forever!
Cyrene Olson
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite shifter books this year so far. This is a series book, and this book is the 5th book in the series, and I had no trouble getting used to this world that the author built considering I hadn’t read any of the other books in the series.

The pack believes that the pack alpha’s sister, Marjani is close to going feral and that her cat is beginning to dominate. But Adric believes his sister can make it back from the darkness, and when a message comes from that Corban from a different
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Tabi Ann
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting from the First Page

I truly enjoyed this addition to the fada stories and cannot wait until the next one. Just like the other stories this book keeps you interested from the first page. Every turn of the page has you on edge to find out what is going to happen.

Tell you what those fae's can be tricky little beings if you are not careful. Don't want to get yourself stuck in their service for the rest of your life.

Many things we find out in this story and we will have sad things and happy t
Nadea Croix
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story definitely had me intrigued and enjoyed the journey that kept me entertained page after page as the story flows through and eager to read more.

Robin
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, Marjani has a lot to overcome in this striking addition to the Darktime trilogy. Fane has connections to the earth fada's clan through Jace's mate, he has much to regret as Sindre, hte Ice king's envoy serving a geas that he willingly accepted centuries ago.

Marjani or Jami is alpha Adric's second as well as his sister, when she was kidnapped and helpless she became broken and close to becoming feral. Now the clan see her as weak and that Adric is covering that she is going feral.
Julie Jackson
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

This book was delicious. Jani is second to her Alpha and she is on a mission. It may be a mission of death but with her cat so close, she needs to do this. She meets Fane and things get interesting. He works for the Fae king and he isn’t to be trusted. She goes about her mission and gets stuck in the castle. The storyline of this book is full of twist and turns and these two have some serious chemistry. With some serious trust issues and the King making her life miserable, all s
Marsha
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely HEA shifter Romance

I liked this story as much as I did the first book I read in this series. The characters were engaging and I had to keep reminding myself that it was an HEA so it would turn out well in the end. The story was so vivid I could almost fee the cold of the ice fae palace. The whoopie ( yes I am that old), I mostly ignored because I dont believe a good story needs such things to be good, which this book definently is. I know other people like such things through (smh), and
Chris
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I haven't read a PNR/Shapeshifter genre book in a long time and Charming Marjani was calling my name! I really enjoyed this one. Marjani was courageous, strong and stubborn. Fane was super-sexy, smart and oh-so-sweet. Their journey, alone and together, was well-written and kept my interest from start to finish. There was plenty of action and lots of steamy times. They were both surrounded by secondary characters that were just as captivating. If you enjoy this genre or you'd like to give it a tr ...more
Chrissi
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Having not read any others of the series, I did wonder if I would get 'lost', but found I had no trouble following on and keeping up.
The characters are well developed, and the world building is fantastic! I love the fada lore! The storyline has plenty of twists and turns and a few 'damn' moments, but it really will suck you in from the first few pages and keep your attention.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was awesome,
Marjani is fixing to lose herself to her cougar. And takes one last assignment before that happens and she meets Fane, it makes her whole world tip.
Fane sees Marjani and he knows he has to be with her no matter what and these two are like oil and water but what a beautiful mess they make. I love how every book in this series has an HEA and how they can be read in order or not but please read them in order it makes you see the whole story.
Penny Ellgass
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fan is Human and Fae and is a servant under magic to the Ice King, as a envoy, negotiater and spy. He is drawn to Marjan I a Fad a who shifts into a cougar and is a trained so,idea and 2nd to the Alpha of her pack of earth Fada.
This is the journey of adventure they take, it is rivating and compelling read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, now I am going to read sSeducing the Sun Fae.

Sharon
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are lots of twists and turns in this book, I have not read the others in this series, so I didn’t really know what to expect. I enjoy reading shifter books and this one was a real pleasure to read! Lovely descriptive writing so the characters pop off the page! Lots of adventure and romance to make this a wonderful read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

poppy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and had no problems following the story even though I had not read the previous book but I will definitely be going back and checking them out. This was a really good read it was well written with a great storyline that held my interest all the way through if you are a shifter fan you will want to give this series a try its really good.
Emily Dickson
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic story about the fada and fae. Marjani was such a fantastic character and a shifter. So much went on in this story that kept me reading as I couldn't find a good place to put it down. Fane was also a fantastic character and was under a geas. Loved the chemistry and the characters. Plenty of steam and some great secondary characters. Loved it!!
Sue Parker
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the series so far. Marjani takes it upon herself to go after Corbin. She is the sister and second to her Alpha. What she doesn’t expect is to find Fane and get his help with her quest. And he doesn’t expect to find out his mate is a fada shifter on a suicide mission. Together they have to outsmart the ice Fae king. This is a great story!
Tanya
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She is silent and an assassin and her cat may take over her body so she takes one more job. He is only half fae and he is never allowed forget it. Things may just change when he meets her. What is her mission? Will he get her? Will her cat overtake her? See how she gets on

• High House Ursa: The Complete Bear Shifter Box Set
  • Ariel (Nano Wolves, #1)
  • Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan, Books 1 - 3
  • Claiming Mia (Dot Com Wolves 1)
  • The Lost Breed MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Cyborg (Cyborgs on Mars, #1)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency #17)
  • Axel (Single Daddy Shifters #1)
  • Tempted by the Jaguar: Transformation and Revelation (Riverford Shifters Book 1)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • City Shifters: the Pride Box Set (City Shifters: the Pride, #1-5)
  • Spurred Fate (Black Claw Ranch, #2)
  • Savage Pride (Lion Hearts, #1)
  • The Magnificent Cyborg (Cyborgs on Mars, #4)
  • Bucking Fate (Black Claw Ranch, #5)
  • Earth Dragon's Kiss (High House Draconis, #4)
  • A Few Cyborgs More (Cyborgs on Mars #3)
  • A Fistful of Cyborg (Cyborgs on Mars, #2)
USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Rivard read way too many romances as a teenager, little realizing she was actually preparing for a career. She now spends her days with dark shifters, sexy fae, vampires and other magical creatures.

InD'Tale Magazine calls her work, "Primally exciting, sexy and downright fun," and the Paranormal Romance Guild says, "There is sex and suspense and everything you c

Fada Shapeshifters (6 books)
  • Seducing the Sun Fae (Fada Shapeshifters, #1)
  • Claiming Valeria (Fada Shapeshifters, #2)
  • Tempting the Dryad (Fada Shapeshifters, #3)
  • Saving Jace (Fada Shapeshifters, #4)
  • Adric's Heart (Fada Shapeshifters, #6)

News & Interviews