Start by marking “Charming Marjani (The Fada Shapeshifters Series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Charming Marjani (The Fada Shapeshifters Series, #5)

Charming Marjani (The Fada Shapeshifters Series, #5)

Discover USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Rivard’s steamy world of dark shifters and dangerous fae.

THE DARKTIME TRILOGY CONTINUES…

He’s rich, sexy…and part-fae. But she’s a shifter assassin on a mission. She can’t let herself be charmed…

Marjani Savonett is the strong, silent second-in-command to her alpha brother. She's seen too much death, lived through too much dark
Published January 2nd 2019 by Wild Hearts Press

To ask other readers questions about Charming Marjani, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charming Marjani

Dianne
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 12read
Marjani Savonetti is a shifter on a mission and she will do whatever it takes to complete it, if her cat doesn’t take over her senses. She wasn’t prepared for the force of nature that was Fane Morningstar, part human and part Fae, a masculine powerhouse serving under a debt to the Ice King.

Fane was to spy on Marjani, who is determined to kill the monster who broke her, made her weak, but will he see the true strength still hidden within her?

For all the darkness she has seen, will Fane become th
Joann Herley
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming Marjani (The Fada Shapeshifters Series, #5) by Rebecca Rivard is a captivating tale. The main characters are Marjani and Fane. Marjani is strong, clever, and determined to complete her task. Fane is secretive, sympathetic, bound by a geas, and drawn to Marjani. Theirs is a push and pull relationship which adds much to the story and had me cheering for them. There are plenty of surprises as you turn the pages to keep you wanting more. I loved the world that Ms. Rivard has created. It was ...more
Sheryl
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marjani Savonett is lured into a dangerous situation to kill her uncle so her Alpha brother is safe. But she gets into trouble but not completely trusting Fane Morningstar who has another agenda in his plan for the man who owns him. what a fantastic journey with highs and lows on Marjani and Fane's story.
Deb
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Omg! Ms. Rivard has done it again! “Charming Marjani” is the 5th fan-freaking-tastic PNR must read in The Fada Shapeshifter Series that is so amazing, it totally surpassed my expectations! BTW- must wear gloves from the smoking hot romantic scenes ;) This fresh new storyline is action-packed and so full of magic & surprises, that I was glued to my seat not wanting to stop whenever I had to! The characters are well-defined and spring to life with witty dialogue and amazing descriptions that w ...more
Melanie Hawkins
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting from the First Page

I truly enjoyed this addition to the fada stories and cannot wait until the next one. Just like the other stories this book keeps you interested from the first page. Every turn of the page has you on edge to find out what is going to happen.

Tell you what those fae's can be tricky little beings if you are not careful. Don't want to get yourself stuck in their service for the rest of your life.

Many things we find out in this story and we will have sad things and happy t
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fane and Jani’s story had me falling into the Fada/Fae world. I loved that it takes place mostly in the Ice Fae court. The evil Fae genre is absolutely excellent when it’s done well. I can’t even tell you how much I want to know more about Fane’s family. His dad, his grandad, his grandmother. The Ice Fae king, you want to hate him because he completely stands in the way of Fane and Jani, but I loved him. Rebecca Rivard, please write his story…whenever you can.

* I read an Arc
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Magical! I absolutely loved it! Full of lies, betrayal and sweet sexy romance it was hard to put down. I really enjoyed both characters and how they both drew strength from each other and discovered what they were missing.
Robin
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, Marjani has a lot to overcome in this striking addition to the Darktime trilogy. Fane has connections to the earth fada's clan through Jace's mate, he has much to regret as Sindre, hte Ice king's envoy serving a geas that he willingly accepted centuries ago.

Marjani or Jami is alpha Adric's second as well as his sister, when she was kidnapped and helpless she became broken and close to becoming feral. Now the clan see her as weak and that Adric is covering that she is going feral.
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Julie Jackson
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

This book was delicious. Jani is second to her Alpha and she is on a mission. It may be a mission of death but with her cat so close, she needs to do this. She meets Fane and things get interesting. He works for the Fae king and he isn’t to be trusted. She goes about her mission and gets stuck in the castle. The storyline of this book is full of twist and turns and these two have some serious chemistry. With some serious trust issues and the King making her life miserable, all s
Sharon Reif
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are lots of twists and turns in this book, I have not read the others in this series, so I didn’t really know what to expect. I enjoy reading shifter books and this one was a real pleasure to read! Lovely descriptive writing so the characters pop off the page! Lots of adventure and romance to make this a wonderful read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was awesome,
Marjani is fixing to lose herself to her cougar. And takes one last assignment before that happens and she meets Fane, it makes her whole world tip.
Fane sees Marjani and he knows he has to be with her no matter what and these two are like oil and water but what a beautiful mess they make. I love how every book in this series has an HEA and how they can be read in order or not but please read them in order it makes you see the whole story.
Chrissi
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Having not read any others of the series, I did wonder if I would get 'lost', but found I had no trouble following on and keeping up.
The characters are well developed, and the world building is fantastic! I love the fada lore! The storyline has plenty of twists and turns and a few 'damn' moments, but it really will suck you in from the first few pages and keep your attention.
Penny Ellgass
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fan is Human and Fae and is a servant under magic to the Ice King, as a envoy, negotiater and spy. He is drawn to Marjan I a Fad a who shifts into a cougar and is a trained so,idea and 2nd to the Alpha of her pack of earth Fada.
This is the journey of adventure they take, it is rivating and compelling read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, now I am going to read sSeducing the Sun Fae.

poppy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and had no problems following the story even though I had not read the previous book but I will definitely be going back and checking them out. This was a really good read it was well written with a great storyline that held my interest all the way through if you are a shifter fan you will want to give this series a try its really good.
Emily Dickson
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic story about the fada and fae. Marjani was such a fantastic character and a shifter. So much went on in this story that kept me reading as I couldn't find a good place to put it down. Fane was also a fantastic character and was under a geas. Loved the chemistry and the characters. Plenty of steam and some great secondary characters. Loved it!!
Liz
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Paranormal romance. Fane and Marjani story. She’s a cougar shifter and he is a half fae envoy to a fae king. Her cougar is trying to take of her body.

Sandra Singleton
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love this author this author this is a must read. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Pat W
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read that kept me interested throughout. Fantastic storyline and fantastic characters. I couldn’t put this book down. I recieved a copy via Booksprout and this is my honest review
Chris Leemaster
Barbara Duell
Dec 10, 2018
Dianne Donovan
Dec 14, 2018
USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Rivard writes about dark shifters, sexy fae and alpha vampires—which has to be the best job ever. Seducing the Sun Fae (#1, Fada Shapeshifters) was a 2016 EPIC Awards Finalist for Best Fantasy/Paranormal Romance, and her novella Ensnared: Star (Vampire Blood Courtesans), was a Night Owl Reviews Top Pick (5 stars).

Four of her books have been awarded the presti