Start by marking “My Irish Kings (Quick & Dirty, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Irish Kings (Quick & Dirty, #2)

My Irish Kings (Quick & Dirty, #2)

Five years I’ve been kept under the control of Ireland’s most vicious gang leader. Now that I’m eighteen, he’s forcing me to marry him. I’d rather die a thousand deaths.

I escape to the only place I can be safe--home of my captor’s biggest rival, the Irish Kings.

There’s X, the living weapon with a haunted past. His vicious touch helps release all this anger in me.

Jace, the
Published November 12th 2018 by SB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Irish Kings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Irish Kings

Start your review of My Irish Kings (Quick & Dirty, #2)
Aly
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
Really lives up to the Quick and Dirty theme

I really liked this book. It was fast paced and got into the romance very quickly. I love that it's set in Ireland and the characters were Irish. Each of the men are hot in their own ways. The gang aspect was interesting and I liked seeing characters from the author's other books. X was my favorite guy because he so dark, but I loved Jace and Magnar also. This was a quick read, but very good.
Nadine
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It feels like just yesterday I posted the review for Three Irish Brothers, which is the first book of this Quick and Dirty series.

The good news is that you can read both independently as the characters are not remotely related so you can start easily with My Irish Kings first and if you enjoyed go to the Three Irish Brothers.

Pretty much the series name should tell you everything and as always I am going to try and avoid giving away spoilers. Let us be honest here, you would not want me to spoil
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book. I absolutely could not put it down. It is nonstop from page 1. Poor Waylyn she has been through so much pain and has to escape her crazy fiancé. It brings her to 3 amazing but different men. Magnar,X and Jace have all been through so much but are like brothers. They all come together to save Waylyn. This is such a great book and at times is emotional. This is one of those books that I would read again and again.
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you've never read a Sienna book before, there's only one thing you need to know: She writes some of the HOTTEST stories you will ever read!

My Three Kings is the next book in her Quick and Dirty reverse harem series, and this one is hotter than the last. Three smoking hot Irishmen? Check. A hint of danger? Check. Sex so hot that your e-reader fogs up? Double Check!

Waylyn is on the run after escaping her captor. And she runs right to the only man she knows can keep her safe. Magnar King, leader
Darlene I read to many boooks
Corrie
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am hoping that Sienna Blake NEVER tires of writing this Quick & Dirty series. Like, ever. **Insert all the heart eyes here**

Miss Blake writes some of the most complex and intriguing characters. Magnar, Jace and X are all amazing men, each with their own personality, each stealing hearts with the turn of every page.

My favorite hands down is X. I gravitate to the darker characters and he stole my heart right from the start. He is everything. Broody. Dangerous. Mysterious. Intense. Hot. And
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can I request that this book be made into a full-length novel? I have so many more things I want to know about these people and this world. I was so wrapped up in everything Irish Kings, and I loved every second I spent reading My Irish Kings.

First, though I would have loved this book to be so much longer, there were so many things that could have been expanded on just for the excitement of knowing it, the story was complete, and I was satisfied with it. It is a Quick & Dirty novel, so I
Maria Angie Mendoza
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This sinfully hot read is full of heart and soul!
I instantly fell in love with these sexy Irishmen!!
They’re muy caliente!!
Heartfelt, kinky and steamy, I got the perfect balance of kinky, and edgy heat with sweet heartfelt passion.
Pulse pounding thrills abound in this easy quick read!
Fast paced, the story was campy and a little over the top but the characters were so likable and their insta everything was so much fun to explore that it’s well worth the read.
3.5 stars!
Maria Angie Mendoza
This sinfully hot read, is full of heart and soul!
I instantly fell in love with these sexy Irishmen!!
They’re muy caliente!!
Pulse pounding thrills abound in this easy quick read!
3.5 stars!
Maggie Whitworth
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Not bad , but the story is weak and jumpy , it lacks flow and a smoothness .
SBee Reviews
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~ Finding their Way ~

The three men in this romance were distinct and all worked to protect Waylyn when she pulled the desperate stunt of running to her fiancé’s enemies as a last ditch to avoid marrying one of the most awful men of the Irish mafia. My favorite was X, the most broken of the three, with scars as deep physically as they were mentally. This little slip of a girl somehow manages to get under all their well-guarded defenses and makes a spot at their sides like she was born to be
Catherine

October 2019 reread: I reread this by accident sort of. I wanted to reread Three Irish Brothers for a specific mechanic and essentially got confused (because I read a lot and my memory is shit, it's a readability gift). But the upside is both books are so short and so good it is no imposition to reread them both. I still love the characters especially X, I've always had a thing for very broken and scared men. The plot is one of coming into one's own and realising that wants can be achieved. For

Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
"The chemistry between all four of them is hot, and intense, and together they are truly so cute together. There were some great scenes together especially the twisted game it was hilarious with all the sexual tension that the story could ever do. It was one of my favourite scenes"

Full review at ABookHaven

Eryn
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this book t begin with if I'm honest. I'm not usually into gang/mob style books, but I've read nearly all of Sienna's books and was curious to see if I'd like this one as much. Simply put, YES!

Waylan is a character that really grew on me right from the get-go, she's sweet yet setting, and a little sassy and innocent all at the same time. The man she'd escaping its truly the worst of the worst and you're instantly rooting for Waylan to win. The men she runs
Špela
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an earc of this book from the author and am voluntarily leaving an honest review. I really don't get the concept of these reverse harem romances. Because I wouldn't be able to share my man. I know this is the opposite of this story but still..
I always love male characters that are a bit cocky, possesive and jealous. So it doesn't sit right with me, that three mafia guys can share a girl. But to each his own.. they say.
The book is pretty cool. I like the way they come together. Each of
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
My Irish Kings is the 2nd book in the Quick & Dirty Series. I did not read the 1st book in this series. But, each of these stories in this series can be read as a standalone.

This is Magnar King (The leader), Jason King aka Jace (Magnar’s cousin) is Magnar’s right hand man & resident “teddy bear”, X (Magnar’s “weapon”) & Waylyn story.

Waylyn ran to Magnar after Keegan (rival gang) tried to force marriage on her when she turned of age. These men are Waylyn’s “My Irish Kings” and they
Kari Hansen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
For the last five years Waylyn was being captive and not that she 18 a forced marriage is in her future if she doesn’t flee. When she goes to Magnar, the leader of the Irish Kings she realizes that he may be the one person to keep her safe.

Magnar and two of his men X and Jace agree to protect her. They are all attracted to her and she is attracted to the three of them for very different reasons but what happens when the threat is over?

I enjoyed all the characters. Despite what Waylyn has
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love it when a new Sienna Blake book comes out. It does usually mean that I don't get a lot done that day, as I can't put it down, but I'm not really complaining. This latest one is from the Quick and Dirty series, which means that it's a bit quicker than some of her other books but just as hot.
I really enjoyed this read that had not just one, but three big, sexy, Irish men in it. Poor girl, having to fall for all three of them and having all three of them fall for her. There was also the
ScarletFix
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this story.

It was exactly what the title promises, quick and dirty.

I loved the characters. My favorite of our Kings was X, he was damaged, but so sweet to Waylyn and very loyal to his family.

Sienna manages to create very diverse characters and an interesting storyline. I read it from start to finish in a matter of a couple of hours. And while it is clearly not as dark as some of her other books, you can still sense a dark undercurrent throughout the story. I would have loved to read a
SOMDReigel
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Irish Kings is a fast-paced romance with VERY steamy scenes. It is what the series indicates – reverse harem - three men to one girl. The four of them are all broken in their own way, but together they become whole. A special treat for fans of Sienna are the appearance of some characters from other series that are seamlessly woven in (you do not need to read the other series for their part in this story- but their series are awesome and you should read them-Dark Romeo Trilogy – my personal ...more
Emma bramley
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second book in this series by this author. This is a fast paced story with added hot and steamy parts. I loved the characters, the author manages to create such different personalities and fits them into the storyline really well. This is a fun and enjoyable read with the added mafia drama element. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended read

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
www.obsessedbookreviews.blogspot.com
kasondra pannel
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romance and danger? Check!

Looking for a down and dirty, fast paced, make your eyes big out with the ending kinda book? Then look no further! Bikers, mafia, IRISHMAN! A trio of him in the romance world. This book was a classic yet so unexpected at the same time! (If you were looking for spoilers you read the wrong review, I'm not giving away anything about this fantastic book.) You'll have to read it yourself!
Safety Lady
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s a HIT

Loved every word of this book! Sienna Blake can weave a tale that pulled me in from word one until the end. I love the Irish theme that this book has and the places she has put these characters in. Yes I have ridden the transit from the airport too! Great romance with surprising characters that just click together. This one is a definite must read!! Happy reading All!
Sandi
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Irish Kings

Oh my, I always heard those Irish lads were dangerous and Ms Blake has just the fact home. Oh what a hot sexy trio. Each have their own problems but a slip of a girl bring them to their knees. Ms Blake has written a fantastic story. I' m glad I picked her books to begin the menage venue. A new venture for me and I do like her version of things.
A really great read and keepers.
R Rais
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short one sitting read, My Irish Kings is a menage, fast pace, steamy, non drama, simple and light romance. I just wish there be more feels and connection between characters. After all it is 3 to 1 to wrap up my head on how 3 man and a girl could connect and be together. But overall, love the steamy scenes
Gladys
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is lots of heat in this reverse harem romance. This quick reads story line was pretty engaging and the pacing was good. I liked the characters and thought they had good chemistry. The addition of the Mafia element helped add drama and intensity to the book. A fun and enjoyable romance. This is my honest, independent review.
Heidi
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Waylan has had a hard life she's been a prisoner for 3 years and is now escaping from the clutches of evil. The only other place she can go to is to the opposition she meets him years ago will he remember? Or will he turn her away?

There she meets Magnar Jace and X each unique gorgeous terrifying yet not to her.

This book was a gripping read.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Helen Johnson-Bray
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story yes it definitely was steamy at times but it was very emotional also. I'm kinda sad its over I loved everyone of the characters so much all was kind of broken I think thats why they all has so much chemistry. All in all this was a 5 star for me highly recommend this whole series
Kaitlyn
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Irish Kings

This was a pretty good book. I enjoyed reading it. It definitely is exactly as the author stated a quick and dirty novel. It doesn’t have as much backstory and details as I tend to like in my novels but it was a good read for being a quick and dirty romance novel. I would rate this a 4.2
Sherri Wanous
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Starts out suspenseful, the kind that has you on the edge,your seat and graduates into sooooo much more. I found myself - when I absolutely had to do something causing me to close my kindle - rushing back to it to find out what happened next. Thanks Sienna , I have quite a bit of Irish heritage and would love to visit Ireland someday.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Shared by her Bodyguards
  • The Arrangement
  • Saving Savannah - A Reverse Harem Romance
  • The Proposition
  • Her Ranger Rescuers: A Slow-Burn Military Romance (Parkwood Protectors Romance Book 1)
Get Sienna's complete Bound duet as a 'Thank You' gift when you sign up for her Facebook New Release alerts

Sienna Blake is a dirty girl, a wordspinner of smexy love stories and an Amazon Top 20 & USA Today Bestselling Author.

She lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she enjoys reading, keeping fit and adding to her personal harem of Irish hotties ;)