Start by marking “Small Town Secrets (Welcome to Sea Port Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Small Town Secrets (Welcome to Sea Port Book 3)

Small Town Secrets

(Welcome to Sea Port #3)

Nothing happens in Sea Port! Everything is closed by 10pm, there hasn't been a bar in the town since before Prohibition and the wi-fi is so slow it seems like it's buffering into this century. Small town living is not exciting. Except when the baker, the fire chief and the new chief of police are living on the edge of town together (!) and the librarian and her contractor ...more
Published October 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Small Town Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Small Town Secrets

Dannica Zulestin
I suspect I'm too tired to fully appreciate this book right now. But I did like it. Following in the footsteps of From Scratch, it is very fluffy, but also has a good amount of drama this time. I think its strength is largely the small-town shenanigans going on, the large amount of gossiping, the secret ladies' speakeasy that has been around since prohibition times, etc. And I liked seeing what Mary, Santos and Knox are up to. I also did ship the main ship here--Sully and Bria--but I didn't car ...more
Daphne
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
These books keep getting better as they go and it's lovely to see characters we've already met making appearances. The writing was much better, the plot was really interesting and soap-opera-like but not in a bad way, and the romance was SO SWEET.
Natalie
Listen, if you're not reading Katrina Jackson why???? You're missing out on all the fun to be had in the small town that is Sea Port. Secrets! Gossip! A speakeasy! Yes this one has it all.

Bria and Sully were so cute with their crush that basically everybody knew about except the two of them seriously, ladies my god lol.

I love love alll these characters Katrina's crafted. i love that we always get to catch up with the previous throuple and couple of the first two books. i still adore ary/Knox/
Sofia Soter
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katrina Jackson does it again: another fun, sexy story set in delightful Sea Port, with the perfect amount of small-town family drama thrown in.
Maria
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exactly as lovely and sweet and amazing as I've come to expect from Katrina Jackson. Queer and deeply layered, about found and biological family and the complexities that come with both. Full of feelings and queer love and kickass woman finding their HEA. Adored it to bits and pieces.
Claire
So I read this in one sitting on the day it came out and somehow missed putting it up on goodreads!

That Katrina Jackson knows how to create a perfect small-town romance, I tell you what. I ADORE SEA PORT. The speakeasy!! Every single supporting character! The plots! I. Love. It. Random Sea Port moments pop into my head all the time, months after reading the books. Yes, they could use some tighter editing... but the bones of these stories are just so good, I love the hell out of them.

The Sea Po
Emily de Moura
Eu demorei dez mil anos pra terminar de ler esse livro e acho que isso tirou um pouco da graça mas, no geral, foi uma história gostosinha de ler. Curti que ele não focava só no romance da Bria e da Sully e que a Willie tinha importância pra história como melhor amiga (view spoiler). Na real acho que podia até ter desenvolvido um pouco mais do romance (view spoiler) ...more
Tabs
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
An adorable f/f romance with a more than generous helping of small town drama on the side. Bria and Sully have been crushing hard on each other for over a year without either realizing the feeling was mutual. Showing your affection through homemade bagels, nosey townspeople, and a women's only speakeasy ensue. I would have liked more Bria/Sully and and less town drama but it's hard to really quibble when things are this charming.
Mary Saha
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

These are the perfect thing to relax with. Small town romance that's so sweet and has great sex scenes. My only problem is that they always make me crave baked goods. Mary's creations sound so yummy.
I hope she gets around to Sal and Evelyn soon. I want them to have a happily ever after. With lots of crepes and cannoli. Stubborn sweet tooth.
Kathy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Every visit to Sea Port is better than the last. This one was all the fun that I expect, plus a storyline that was surprisingly poignant. I can’t wait to read the next one!
Dylan Benito
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very sweet. I wish I could open a bookshop there.
♡
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐ ...more
Joanna
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and steamy ff romance novella. I can’t wait to see what happens with Willie in book 4!
Betsy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: culinary
Sweet, small town contemporary.
Anne Crow
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Smoking hot f/f romance, with lots of small town gossip/rumor/intrigue. Old characters revisited. Mysteries solved, and new ones hinted at! Plot elements laid for future stories. Hugely satisfying.
Em
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aoc, cont-rom, ff, lgbtqiap, poc
So much pure sapphic energy.
Sam
Eboni
Dec 30, 2018
stew emoji
Feb 24, 2019
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love.

Welcome to Sea Port (4 books)
  • From Scratch (Welcome to Sea Port Book 1)
  • Inheritance (Welcome to Sea Port Book 2)
  • Her Christmas Cookie (Welcome to Sea Port Book 4)