Start by marking “The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow, #2)

The Crow Rider

(The ​Storm Crow #2)

Princess Thia, her allies, and her crow, Res, are planning a rebellion to defeat Queen Razel and Illucia once and for all. Thia must convince the neighboring kingdoms to come to her aid, and Ress show of strength is the only thing that can help her.

But so many obstacles stand in her way. Res excels at his training, until he loses control of his magic, harming Thia in the
Expected publication: July 7th 2020 by Sourcebooks Fire

To ask other readers questions about The Crow Rider, please sign up.

Start your review of The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow, #2)
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a friggin ride.

Also Ericen. Hello, my boy.

I was lucky enough to read an early version and yeahhhh you all are in for it. It's SO GOOD.

I'll write a full review soon, my loves!
Mary S. R.
Oct 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
That cover just...

fed my children
(after bringing them into existence, ofc)
eliminated poverty
brought on world peace
and slit my throat, gleefully :)

IT'S PERFECT DON'T TOUCH ME

Now on the subject of stealing an early copy 😁
Kalyn Josephson
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm really, really proud of all the work that went into this book, and I can't wait to share it with you all. Thia's journey has meant a lot to me, and hearing what it's meant to others has been incredible. I hope you're all ready for a lot more magic, action, and cute little crows (or rather big crows, I suppose).
Véronique
Mar 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: sequels
Ohmygod how am I going to manage waiting for this one after just finishing The Storm Crow 😭
Jackie ϟ Bookseller
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a beautiful physical ARC of this title from Sourcebooks Fire in exchange for an honest review.

An emotional and exciting conclusion. RTC
Beth
Jan 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
The Storm Crown was by far one of my favourite reads of last year, it completely blew me away, so I am very excited for the next instalment, to the point I was searching for the UK publisher to try and get an ARC (somehow), one day I will find out how ahahaha!

Mary Seaman
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ya
ARC provided by Edelweiss

I am happy this is just a duology, I don't think my heart can take anymore.

I was always on the edge of my seat with this one. There was betrayals, battles, political espionage, the list goes on. I don't think there was ever a slow moment.

I really loved the unity of the characters. They may disagree and banter but they always found ways to help one another. I think with Thia's depression that will be really helpful. All the characters were complex too, not
Rosario
Mar 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
I can't wait for this! I don't know how im going to last till next year its like im waiting for the next marvel movie to come out.
rachel ☾
#1) The Storm Crow ★★★★★

◯ Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Blog Goodreads Twitter Instagram
Tilly
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I am a huge fan of The Storm Crow and told everyone I know to read it and kept on talking about how brilliant it is. I was over the moon to receive an arc copy of The Crow Rider and so excited to read it and see how this story ends.

I was not let down. Kalyn Josephson is an incredible writer. She made me feel so many emotions and had me clinging to the edge of my seat. I rarely knew what was going to happen next and completely enjoyed the ride (pun intended!).

I love ALL the characters in
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Oct 12, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Thank you Sourcebooks Fire for the ARC.

I swear Im so in love with these covers *heart eyes*

The Storm Crow: ★ ★ ★ ★

DAMN

THAT COVER
Sydni
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as to-read

id like to read this please.

:-)

pls

Kal ★ Reader Voracious
1. The Storm Crow ★★★★★
The Storm Crow is hands-down one of my favorite reads of 2019, and this book is one of my most anticipated sequels for 2020!

12/20/19: I GOT AN ARC! I GOT AN ARC!
10/10/19: HOLY COVER REVEAL, BATMAN! 😍😍😍
8/29/19: AAAHHH! Kalyn announced the title of the second book will be THE CROW RIDER!

eARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for my honest review. Quotations are taken from an uncorrected proof and subject to change upon final publication.
Blog | Twitter |
Jessica
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an early copy of this and HOLY CROW. I couldnt put it down, I was so desperate to see what happens to Thia and Co. I wasnt disappointed! THE CROW RIDER is gorgeously written, and its the perfect conclusion to THE STORM CROW. I cant wait to see it out in the world!

More review to come closer to publication.
Last Book Marauder
Oh, Ericen. I hope you get all that you deserve. July is just so far away...
Maddy
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited. Be still my beating heart. I NEED MORE RES AND THIA AND KIVA AND CAYLUS AND ERICEN AND CALIZA.
Rita
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Id like to read this ASAP pls :)) ...more
Chloe
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Spoiler free, but spoilers for The Storm Crow*

I adored The Storm Crow so much. It had incredible depression rep, amazing characters, and an amazing world. Thia was stepping onto the path to war at the end of The Storm Crow and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Trigger warnings: depression, gore, PTSD

I am happy to report that I adored this one just as much as The Storm Crow. It surprised me in a lot of ways, but it was still the same world, with the same characters, fighting the same
Mere
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I gave the first book in this series three stars. I enjoyed it, but didnt love it. However, I was very excited to see where the second book would take us in the world. I thought that it had all the potential in the world to be an amazing book. I was right. This book was absolutely stunning from beginning to end. I absolutely enjoyed it. So much more than the first one. I know this is a duology, but I am so not ready to leave these characters behind yet.

The Writing
I love Josephsons writing.
Kaylee Pereyra
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
e-ARC provided by Netgalley. All opinions are my own.
You cant scare it with a little rain and wind. Eventually, you and that crow are going to have to spill blood.

WOW. This was AMAZING. Its gonna be a struggle to accurately express my emotions about this book without spoilers, but Im gonna do my best!

Ill admit that I was a bit underwhelmed by The Storm Crow, but I was interested enough in the world and the characters that I knew I wanted to read this sequel. And WOW, it was SO MUCH BETTER than
Kassie
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG! The cover is stunning!
The Crow Rider is my most anticipated read for 2020.
Can't wait to have this beautiful book in my hands!
Bexie (Bookish Bexie)
Oml. I'm just now seeing this? Look at that stunning cover! Does anyone know the release date for this?
Lady Blackbird
Nov 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy, ya
OMG this cover! 😱😍 I can't wait to read it ❤
Martina
Aug 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020-releases
If we dont get to know more about Kiva and Auma then whats the fucking point-
Also can we please hurry up for this release so we can enjoy more baby crow moments? Please and thank you.
Nicole
Mar 29, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Copy received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review to come soon!
Walle West
Dec 25, 2019
Simon Fennex
Oct 10, 2019

• Belle Révolte
  • Havenfall (Havenfall, #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)
  • The Vanishing Deep
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
  • Freaky in Fresno
  • Ink in the Blood (Ink in The Blood, #1)
  • Wardens of Eternity
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Break Your Glass Slippers (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire, #2)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • The Mercies
  • The Midnight Lie (The Midnight Lie, #1)
  • Tweet Cute
Kalyn Josephson is the author of THE STORM CROW duology. By day, she's a Technical Writer in Silicon Valley, which leaves room for too many bad puns about technically being a writer. She grew up in San Luis Obispo, CA, but now lives in the Bay Area with four awesome friends (because its the Bay and shed like to be able to retire one day) and two black cats (who are more like a tiny dragon and an ...more

The ​Storm Crow (2 books)
  • The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1)