Start by marking “Falling for the Playboy (Bedtime Reads, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Playboy (Bedtime Reads, #2)

Falling for the Playboy

(Bedtime Reads #2)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  177 Ratings  ·  120 Reviews
Never trust a man who gets paid to take off his clothes for a living and then uses it as a pick-up line to get girls in bed with him.

That should’ve been enough for me to call in sick that day.

I’ve worked with male cover models like him before and they’re all the same—smooth-talking, sexy as sin, egotistical know-it-alls who think they’re God’s gift to women—all traits I k
Published (first published November 15th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Falling for the Playboy, please sign up.

Kennedy Fox
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: kennedyfoxbooks
NOW LIVE!

Amazon US → https://amzn.to/2QhgFhq
Amazon UK → https://amzn.to/2AM15Fe
Amazon CA → https://amzn.to/2D7vL5A
Amazon AU → https://amzn.to/2z6BLJ5
Shelleen Toland
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Olivia works as an assistant to a bestselling author. Rachel has her running ragged , even shopping for her and taking her dog for walks. Olivia has no free time. Even when at home she is working.
Maverick is a up and coming model but right now is a model for Rachel's Romance covers. When he needs to be at some book signings is when everything starts. Because of a tragedy in his past he won't fly. So Olivia has to pick him up and drive him to where they need to be. She insists he is a playboy an
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Falling for the Playboy was a quick, fun, light read that was full of heart, heat, and humor. Kennedy Fox is an amazing author duo, and I loved their writing style and the storyline and characters they created. The Bedtime Reads series has been excellent so far, and I can't wait to read the final standalone, Falling for the Cowboy!

The storyline was wonderful. Kennedy Fox did a fantastic job with the plot, and I loved the enemies-to-lovers aspect they incorporated. The push and pull b
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

You know why I love Kennedy Fox’s Bedtime series so much, because they are fun. Just good romantic fun. The banter, the chemistry, and the romance are just entertaining. Readers get all of it in a read in one sitting love story.

Maverick is just pure perfection. Hot cover model with charm equals swoony goodness. He had just the right amount of heart and charm to have me feeling all gooey inside. It isn’t hard to see why the heroine would fall in love with his p
Book Maniac Forever
4.5 "The Model & the Workaholic" Stars
Falling for the Playboy, a new addiction to the Bedtime Reads collection, is a winner! This romance is filled with Kennedy Fox’s signature witty banters and wonderful protagonists.

Olivia and Maverick are so sweet and funny to watch. I found myself smiling through their absurd, yet comic conversations with underlying tones of attraction. They’re both so different, the male model with a cocky attitude and the workaholic obsessed with her schedule, bu
BookSmacked
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falling For The Playboy is an adorable read that had me snickering and almost wondering to myself if this was possibly loosely based on a real story.

I mean it could happen. Authors PA meets Authors cover model, both are single....

Funnily enough I was just at an author signing and so this book was just perfect and had my imagination running wild. Olivia was hard working and tried to be by the book as much as possible. She was all business and let’s just say that the Author she works for well she
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by: Candice

Falling for the playboy was such a fun read!

Maverick and Olivia are like oil and water at first.

They just don’t mix!

Maverick is flirtatious, charmingly arrogant and seems to take life in stride while Olivia is uptight and has every moment of her day planned and on a strict schedule.

They both seem to enjoy pushing each other’s buttons and the result is an entertaining read complete with witty laugh out loud banter, and a palpable sexual tension that will leave you anxious
Melissa
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love any book that Kennedy Fox comes out with. She never disappoints. Such phenomenal work.

Maverick and Olivia were so adorable. I love how they were the polar opposite of each other because it brought out the best in each other. I love their story because it shows that you have to stop living for others and live for yourself, enjoy life.

Omg I cannot stand Rachel. LOL I wanted to slap her around a few times wake her up tell her to treat people better.
Eye in Bookland
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Divertido, sexy y romántico, una lectura ligera y amena, de verdad que la serie está muy bien titulada. Aunque al inicio lo tensa que estaba la protagonista hizo que me estresara ¡Lo bueno que eso cambió!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Enemies to lovers + roadtrip? Doesn't it just sound so freaking fun? You better believe it was! And not just because of the banter and insane chemistry between Maverick and Olivia but also because I got to live through all the ins and outs of an author's life and also what it's like to be at an actual book signing I see everyone going to all the time.

I loved those parts, even though Rachel was a real asshole. Seriously, she was the definition of a rude hell-boss. Poor Olivi
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Mr. Playboy Stars ~

I am loving this writing duo. Kennedy Fox is becoming a favorite read for me. I am so happy I took the chance and picked up this series.

Falling For the Playboy is an entertaining read that I would consider a romantic comedy but also has the feels you get from an emotional read. I was laughing at the banter between Olivia and Maverick….talk about opposites attract. But I was also drawn to them
Courtney
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Falling for the Playboy is the second book in Bedtime Reads by Kennedy Fox - all these books can be read as standalones and are very quick reads.

As with the first book, this was book was just ok for me - right down the middle. There were parts, I really enjoyed and other parts that I did not care for. I felt certain areas needed fleshed out more to possibly explain dynamics between certain characters. Let me explain myself.

I really enjoyed the idea behind this plot - cover book model and author
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
Falling For The Playboy is the second book in Kennedy Fox's Bedtime Reads series. This novel takes us on a roadtrip with a cover model named Maverick and Olivia who also happens to be an author's personal assistant.

Throughout this journey we see Olivia as a control freak, planner and everything. But when Maverick steps onto the scene he slowly shows her that life isn't all about planners and schedules. In order to truly admire the beauty of life, you sometimes have to live life on the edge. I lo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

Funny, flirty and really a perfect curl up on the couch type of read.

I forgot how much I enjoy this writing duo. It's been a while since I have had the opportunity to grab one of them and I am super pleased I was able to read this one.

Olivia has a classic case of works too hard and too much. She loves her job but working for the devil isn't easy. But armed with her "bible" and notebooks she makes miracles happen. Everything runs on time, every detail is planned seamlessly and
Jess
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2018
Falling for the Playboy was a sweet and sexy quick read. Enemies to lovers while on a road trip are two of my favorite themes and Kennedy Fox put the both of them together perfectly in this book.

Maverick and Olivia are polar opposites. They seem to have nothing in common except for the fact that they’re working for Rachel a romance author who demands that nothing romantic occurs between them (insert all of the angst here).

Maverick is a playboy, charming and arrogant while Olivia is a control fre
Franci Neill
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 They Fall Hard Stars!!!

Thanks to the surprise amount of snow we got yesterday I was able to finish this book in one sitting and oh my goodness this book has now become my favorite by this writing duo!! Olivia and Maverick couldn’t be more opposite, and they have very distinct idiosyncrasies and they let them be known on a daily if not hourly basis!!

What I also really loved about this book is that it takes place in the bookworld that I LOVE and ADORE as Olivia is the personal assistant to a b
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I generally enjoy this author, so I went into this one with high expectations. In a lot of ways, they were met and there were parts of this title I really enjoyed. Unfortunately, there were also parts of this that I struggled with.

I really liked Maverick, and while there were times I liked Olivia, I never totally warmed to her. And, I am not sure I totally believed their attraction. I believed it on his side, but on hers, not as much.

Rachel. Don't get me started
Shelly (vixenreads)
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really, really, really love when Kennedy Fox has a new book! I LOVE this writing duo...they never cease to make me smile :)
Falling for the Playboy is book 2 in the Bedtime Reads series (books are read a stand-alones). I can always count on chemistry and amazing swoony characters. Road trip plus should-be-off-limits chemistry?!?! YES, PLEASE!

This story, as with ALL Kennedy Fox books, delivers on all the things I want: swoony, funny, heartfelt, and sexy!
Pick up the Bedtime Reads series if you're
Andi Isack
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A romance about a cover model? Hell, yeah! It's the first time I'm reading a novel focus on a cover model. And it was SO sexy and hillarious. Kennedy Fox always deliver some of the greatest steamy rom-com.This time you'll meet Maverick. And I dare you not to fall for him? The Playboy charming has a deep impact. You're going to experience it on yourself. He's Temptation and he knows so damn well how to play his card. Challenging, pushing her buttons, tauting and teasing. Until she falls in his tr ...more
Stephanie
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely worth the wait!
Maverick & Olivia are my favorite kind of couple. She’s a little uptight, but he’s able to make her laugh. Maverick really helped Olivia come out of her shell and I loved it.
I can’t wait for the next book!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Maverick and Olivia are two totally different people! One needs order, structure and has to be in control. The other...well he just needs oxygen! Both find great pleasure in pestering the other but without even realizing it all the games are leading to the ultimate prize...love! But with an untrusting heart Olivia might just give up because the unknown is still something she doesn’t trust!
Kathryn Linke
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Falling for the Playboy is the second title in the Bedtime Reads series, where we are introduced to Olivia and Maverick. Their story is a fun and engaging, enemies to lovers story, packed full of heat, heart and humor.

Oliva is an overworked PA, she's highly organised and craves order, structure and control. She's feisty and sassy, except when it comes to her boss, who is reminiscent of Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada.

Maverick is her complete opposite, this easy going model is c
Emily
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve been a Kennedy Fox fan from the very beginning. I can still remember how I felt when I finished This is War. I was desperate to get my hands on This is Love, and I needed to know what was going to happen with Travis and Viola. Since that day, I’ve desperately been waiting for each new K Fox cover reveal and new release. I was so sad when the Bishop Brothers series wrapped up earlier this year, but excited to see what would happen with the continuation of the Bedtime Reads series.

Falling for
Renee
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Never trust a man who gets paid to take off his clothes for a living and then uses it as a pick-up line to get girls in be with him. That should've been enough for me to call in sick that day. I've worked with male cover models like him before and they're all the same-smooth-talking, sexy as sin, egotistical know it all's who think they're Gods gift to women-all traits I know to steer clear of. Assist
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Working for an author where part of the job is to take a roadtrip with a sexy cover model...ummm...YES!

Well, that wasn't exactly the reaction Olivia Carpenter had when her employer, author Rachel Meadows, told her she would be driving the cover model, Maverick Kingston, around in the car for two weeks during her book tour.

Olivia is familiar with the type of men who grace the covers of romance novels and Maverick is well known as a playboy. After their first meeting and he arrives late, her opini
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.5 Stars

Olivia is the assistant to a very famous author, Rachel Meadows. But Rachel is like the spawn of satan and makes Olivia's life hell. But for some reason she enjoys her job.
Until Rachel demands that Olivia drives to her different signings with the cover model of her books, Maverick Kingston, because he hates to fly and Olivia needs to make sure he gets there safe and on top and behaves in an appropriate manner.

Maverick Kingston is a cover model and he's life cannot get any better. Especi
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Falling for the Playboy
Author: Kennedy Fox
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Olivia’s the overworked assistant of best selling romance author Rachel, she finds herself taking on the role as chauffeur/babysitter to Maverick, a cover model who’s currently exclusive to Rachels books, they’re due to attend various books signing, a tragedy in Mavericks past means he won’t fly hence the reason Olivia’s playing chauffeur that and the fact Rachel w
Katlyn’s Life of Books
I just adore the two brilliant minds that make up the Kennedy Fox duet, and Falling for the Playboy has made me love them even more. This book was phenomenal; it was incredibly sweet and steamy all at the same time. I thought the storyline for this book was quite unique and alluring because I hadn’t read a romance novel about an author’s assistant falling for a cover model, but as an avid reader I found it extremely enjoyable to read about.

After meeting Olivia in Falling for the Bad Boy, I was
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Kennedy Fox lets us peak behind the curtain of the author world and fall in love...with the beloved PAs, who really run the show!

Falling for the Playboy tells the story of the harried personal assistant to a big hot shot author, Rachel Meadows, who makes Anna Vintour (Devil Wears Prada) look almost cute and cuddly. Rachel's demands go well beyond that of a regular boss and her appreciation that Olivia legitimately runs her life is zero. Now she's dictated several changes to her schedule,
Avidez Literaria
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Getting your heart broken is one thing, but breaking someone else's heart is torture.”

The dream job with a boss who sometimes is hell. Olivia works as the personal assistant to a great author, one of the best seller on the New York Times list. But working for Rachel Meadows is not always easy.

Maverick is a model and has signed an exclusive contract to be the cover of a great author's book. But Rachel Meadows has the patience of a rabid bengal tiger. Nothing he can not handle during the tour of
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You’ve Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren’t bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that’ll make your lady bits tingle and your ...more

Bedtime Reads (3 books)
  • Falling for the Bad Boy (Bedtime Reads, #1)
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)