Start by marking “The Other Woman (Vic Fallon, 4)” as Want to Read:
The Other Woman (Vic Fallon, 4)

The Other Woman (Vic Fallon, 4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Former cop Vic Fallon only wanted to get home to Sandusky, Ohio in time for Christmas after completing his latest private eye assignment. A chance meeting in the Atlanta airport with a U. S. Senator from his hometown thrusts Vic into a murder investigation when the man turns up dead shortly after they speak. The unwanted case produces more questions than answers. Why did t ...more
ebook
Published October 13th 2018 by eXtasy Books Inc

To ask other readers questions about The Other Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Other Woman

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well-crafted murder mystery that will have you on the edge of your seat!

Author Tim Smith weaves a gripping murder mystery with intriguing twists and turns that will easily captivate the reader’s attention from the beginning. The author paints a dramatic and riveting tale of intrigue and suspense in a very vivid and convincing way. In addition, the characters are drawn with great credibility and conviction. It’s a fast-paced novel that will keep you engaged from the first page to the last.

The b
Irene Roth
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well-crafted murder mystery. The characters are real and believable. The plot is quick-paced and full of subtle and not so subtle twists to make this story a mesmerizing read.

This mystery has an imbedded love story. The story is also set during Christmastime, a time of goodwill. Yet, this story takes many turns away from this serene scene. Suddenly, Former cop Vic Fallon is thrust into a complicated murder investigation that is hard to unravel. There are far more questions than answe
Sherin
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Tim Smith and considering I don't read a lot of murder mysteries isn't surprising. What's surprising is that I was absolutely hooked to the book right from the start!

Reading books is a hobby of mine and I like to unwind and relax with a good read if am not with my course books :stuck_out_tongue: So I don't usually go for mysteries and suspense novels unless the mood strikes me.

So, I've been reading a few pages over the weekend and the last two days as I and when I get
Douglas Boren
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an intriguing murder/mystery of National consequences. As assassinated US Senator somehow draws our hero, Vic Falllon into a series of lies, attempted murder, strong arming Feds, and crooked cops.

But its Christmas, and Vic and his lady friend have romantic encounters that would sizzle the snow off the arctic ice pack. But when jealousy enters the picture, will they still be together for New Years?

And oh by the way... Vic has a gun put to his head if he doesn't give up something he doesn
eXtasy Books