Start by marking “Heart Full of Stars” as Want to Read:
Heart Full of Stars

Heart Full of Stars

An unthinkable scandal drives Darcy Clarke from her jet-set life as a marriage counselor to the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Taking on another identity to escape the hounding media, she accepts a job as a yoga teacher at a remote Scottish castle, where the owner Aidan McAllister counts on her to save the place from going under. Aidan, jarred by life and determined not ...more
ebook
Published November 17th 2018 by Linda Govik

To ask other readers questions about Heart Full of Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Full of Stars

Dee/ bookworm
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
I picked this book because of the description. I thought it would be a quaint read by the "sweet romance" and good synopsis. However, it was not. The main characters had no depth. Darcy starts out with her integrity in taters. I found her boss had more depth and character than her. Threatening to sew her if she ever had a counseling position again. I felt that this book should relabeled, not a sweet romance. Romance or erotica would be better.

There was so much potential, but it really needs wor
Jypsy
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Heart Full of Stars is a sweet warm romance story. A woman flees America because of a scandal. She goes to Scotland for a job. Enter hot guy, adorable daughter, and you know the rest. It's a fast entertaining read but nothing remarkable.
Seraphia
Prepare to embark on the journey of Darcy and Aiden. When Darcy commits an act that ruins not just her career but her personal life she has to find a way to start over. It won’t be easy but with the help of a friend, she’s able to start fresh somewhere new. Just when things are going well…it all comes crashing down. Can the damage be repaired? Or are all her hopes and dreams forever destroyed?
Heart Full of Stars by Linda Govik is a modern-day romance of a young woman who makes a mistake but is
E
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darcy Clarke violated perhaps the most important ethical rule of her profession as a marriage counselor. She had an affair with the husband of a high profile couple she was counseling. Once it became public, she lost her job and home. It was time to start over. Letting her best friend apply for a job for her as a Bed and Breakfast yoga instructor, Darcy is surprised she is hired. This is not just any job. She leaves California and travels to Kinnamuir Castle in Lochdarroch, Scotland. What she fi ...more
Lee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It's an intense, very real story where the heartbroken woman escapes across the world to a captivating land, Scotland. Darcy is in the midst of a scandal..caught up in an illicit affair with a famous married man, all she can do is leave after threats on her life. Latching hold of an offer of a yoga instructor job in Scotland, she goes there to see if she can pick up the pieces of her life and hide out in the process. I really love the setting. The author is amazing at describi ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darcy needs to be gone quick fast and in a hurry! After the scandal created and her being a marriage counselor to the rich and famous would not cut it. Finding a job in Scotland sounded like a good choice. Aidan is counting on her help to turn around his bed and breakfast and as these two work together Aidan comes to life but Darcy is holding on to secrets, secrets that can come back and bite her in the but if she doesn't come clean. Will the romance that is building between them hold up when he ...more
Maria
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, bookbub
Twisted, slow burn romance

I enjoyed how this slow burn romance unfolded over time. I liked that this wasn't insta love/lust kind of story. The characters presented in this book were perfectly shaped and presented. I could easily connect with each of them. It is known that any relationship build on lies won't survive, there is only hope that we get the second chance when we come clean with who we are or what we've done.
Give this story a try to know what happened when Darcy's past catch up with he
Tanya
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A scandal but her and to escape it all she changes her name. She goes to a remote Scottish castle as a yoga teacher where she has to fight her attraction to the him. She has to lie but soon her old life reappears. What will happen next? Will her life ever be good again? See how she gets on

Bernadette Cinkoske
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart Full of Stars is an intense, compelling story of a woman who made a mistake and a man who cannot let go of the past. Even the supporting characters have depth. The Scottish castle BnB is on the verge of bankruptcy. It does not need a yoga instructor. Darcy hopes to find a strategy to save the castle. Come take a journey to Scotland and witness this romance unfold.
Rebecca
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderfully lovely book. It was filled with romance and passion just as any good romance should be. This one is most definitely a keeper. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Powersamurai
I really wanted to give it 3.5, but not enough for a 4, because the first 3rd of the book or so was just drivvel. The characters were shallow, the situations questionable. It wasn't until after that that things really picked up and I sped through to the end of the book to find out what happens. OK, so the ending is very cliched, but it's a Romance novel and what would I know about them, not having read enough of them. But the last half or so of the book makes up for the first part. By half way, ...more
Teri Ruscak
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written romance that really flows, one part soap opera and two parts Hallmark channel. I loved the main characters, as wellas the supporting cast, and of course the adorable litte girl.

Kimberly
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet romance read. The characters are good. The story is a compelling read with heartache, hope, and the growth of a powerful love.

Carol
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a well written read. It pulls you in and makes you feel like you are in Scotland. Darcy and Aiden make a great couple. This is a sweet clean romance. It has a Twist and turn that kept me turning pages. Great read. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Alistair North
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Heart full of Stars is a new Romance from Linda Govik. For the sake of Full Disclosure I should say that I do know the author, but on the other hand I am really not a fan of Romance Novels, so I think that any bias should be evened out…

This is a nice story of two lonely hearts meeting and finding happiness together…well eventually, on the last page of the book! It is an amusing Fish out of Water tale as the American Darcy tries to adapt to life in a crumbling Scottish Castle and swaps California
Melody Morris
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heart Full Of Stars – Linda Govik

I received this book as an advance reader copy from Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.
Darcy Clarke is a renowned marriage counselor to the stars, who’s world comes crashing down one morning, as her boss tosses a newspaper in her direction. On the front page, she sees herself locked in an embrace with one of her clients, Hollywood star Greg Cantrell. She is immediately fired, and soon begins the vile messages and death threats by fans, along with incessa
April
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Govic takes readers from beautiful, warm Southern California to the beautiful, but vastly different Scottish Highlands. Govic paints a beautiful backdrop for the story and the characters are well defined. Aiden has a mystery from the past that will not let him move forward with new romance. Darcy has moved from the United States to take a job because her life was in disarray after an affair with a client.

Will they be able to move forward together in love, or will the past prove too difficult to
RABT Book Tours and PR
Nov 10, 2018
MoreBooksPlease!
Nov 10, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF 20%

I really wanted to love this book based on its description, but the characters lacked depth and the story just did not hold my interest.

***ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.***
Destiny Brown
Oct 26, 2018
Brianna
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves 5 stars! While I was reading it, I thought it was just another romance and then Wham! It wasn’t just a romance anymore. My jaw dropped almost at the end. It was a wonderful book and I plan to read it again! If I could give it more than 5 stars I would, but 5 stars is the highest ranking. It’s a must read!
Evelyn