Start by marking “Intention” as Want to Read:
Intention

Intention

From USA Today best seller Ava Harrison comes a sexy, new enemies to lovers stand-alone romance.

I had it all. Dream job, fancy apartment, great family. But there was one thing I didn’t have. Would never have. Then he showed up.

Rich. Arrogant. Condescending.

He came to me with an ultimatum, and I had no choice but to agree.

I needed to convince the world that I was Nathaniel
Audible Audio, Unabridged, 9 pages
Published February 6th 2019 by AH Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Intention, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intention

Start your review of Intention
Shh moderator

EXCITED FOR THIS! Thanks Liz!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:
I had it all.
Dream job, fancy apartment, great family.
But there was one thing I didn’t have.
Would never have.
Then he showed up.
Rich.
Arrogant.
Condescending.
He came to me with an ultimatum, and I had no choice but to agree. I needed to convince the world that I was Nathaniel Harrington’s girlfriend so his legacy would stay intact.
Spending time with him would be difficult.
And fooling the world would be even harder.
But persuading my heart in
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description
I love this author, and I loved Madeline in the previous book, so I a was super excited to start this one. Alas, there were a couple of issues I had with it right off the bat. Strike one; I am just not a fan of uber manwhores anymore. IT HAS BEEN DONE TO DEATH. This hero was supposed to be 30, but he had the maturity level of a teenager. I am even less of a fan when his immaturity and whoring around is the catalyst for the entire story. Strike two; the heroine was two years older than the hero.
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I flat out loved it! This trope is an absolute favorite of mine.
It's my new favorite from this author.

Here's what I loved:
As I stated above, the trope really did it for me. Nathaniel and Tink rub each other the wrong way from the very start! She's to put together and regimented. He's flying by the seat of his pants and completely disrupts her delicate order. They spar from their very first meeting. It was quite fun to experience him getting under her skin.

When they both realize they have somet
chan ☆
dnf @ 20%

picked this one up on the recommendation of lj shen via twitter. it was peddled as hate-t0-love which i was of course, into. but nothing about the love interest reeled me in.

i think playboys are getting harder and harder to impress me. especially one's that are unapologetic or have no backstory for why they behave like that. and in general... this guy was just irritating. not infuriating in a sexy way, but just annoying.

the premise was interesting enough. guy has to prove himself to his
TeriLyn
**Intention generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "You can't always live in the sky..." Stars

Ava Harrison gives good troubled, alpha male. She couples him with a strong heroine and book magic shines. This story carries a familiar trope - commitment phobe alpha needs unlikely female to help him redeem himself. Sparks fly throughout until the two's feeling are finally realized. I loved the heroine in this book had her own very serious troubles that are so relatable to so many wo
Jade Violet
I didn't realize when I started this book how much I would end up liking Nathaniel and thoroughly enjoy watching Madeline and him fall from 'pretend' to Real. There's something about what a lovable rogue Nathaniel is and his Peter Pan like 'intentions' that made me enjoy watching his conversion. While manwhores can sometimes rub me the wrong way, Nathaniel really didn't have a bad bone in his body - as opposed to mysogynistic 'manwhores' who really have no respect for a woman as a fellow human a ...more
Snow
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First time reading this author's work.
My kind of book *wink*

An enemies to lovers/hate to love trope
Snarky banters and steamy sex
And a sweet warming HEA after a slight drama over a heavy subject of health

And yet, there was smth missing for me to be a full blown 5 stars rating

But nevertheless, a story that might intrigue you if you love all of the above
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Tinkerbell CROWNS

Intention is a beautifully written fake turned real romance with two very opposite attract yet lovable characters.

Nathaniel is the arrogant playboy we all know and love, but when his future is in jeopardy he puts it all aside to prove he is worthy of his grandfather’s trust. What we don’t expect to see is this compassionate man who balances work and play so well. He doesn’t run from his emotions, but embraces his evolution, which is slightly r
Coco.V
Aug 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Intention is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.99) on Amazon today (8/20/2019)💞
Cindy M. Green
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ava has done it again. Her ability to capture your attention with a swoony, stubborn, sexy man comes to life in this modern day fairytale of "Peter Pan," the boy who doesn't want to grow up. Nathaniel Harrington has big shoes to fill, a family legacy that rests on his shoulders. He's not ready for this responsibility until Madeline, aka "Tink" comes along and uses her magic fairy dust to bring out the best in him.

It's not surprising that the two of them butt heads from the very start. Madeline l
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
THIS FUCKING BOOK!

I'm sure I loved and hated it. The feels came from the back story and such. The romance was on 10 at one point, but the author pulled the family strings and made it more. I was feeling left out in the end. If you're gonna give a ending like that, give me the details, FFS. I feel robbed and satisfied. Shaking my head here.

Alright. Let me calm down. I love a strong FEMALE lead. Yeah. She wrote the story, I believe. Keep the POVs to yourself. I'm pretty sure I saw the author goi
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 BEAUTIFUL STARS!! Phenomenal is all I can say!! This book will be in my TOP 10 books for 2019....I already know!! Nathaniel and Madeline's story is beautifully written with all the feels and their banter is off the charts good. These characters will be engraved in my heart forever. Their story is like reading an adult fairytale (Tink and Peter) are MAGICAL. Ava Harrison's words are perfection, one of those authors you never forget and always 1-Click. ...more
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟s
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow... Another new to me author and I am slapping myself for not jumping on her stories before now!  Another author for me to stalk! (But in a professional, respectable way of course!) Ha!!

in-ten-tion is the story of Nathaniel and Madeline.

This story is gonna run your heart through the blender. This story is full of feels, all the feels! From laughter to sorrow and swooniness. The "Peter Pan" element of the story was magical and I loved the nicknames that Nathaniel and Madeline had fo
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHHH! In•ten•tion was my my first Ava Harrison read and honestly I don't know what took me so long. This novel was outstanding!!! Nathaniel and Madeline had chemistry in spades and their spirited and fiery banter was absolutely delicious. This story was sexy, emotional and very raw. I laughed, cried and swooned all while reading this in one sitting. I loved this story so hard!!

Anyone who knows me knows that enemies to lovers books are my jam. There is something about the battle of wills and the
Erin Lewis
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Intention by Ava Harrison

I fell for Nathaniel Harrington hook, line and sinker, although having said that he really was an arrogant, egotistical jerk at the beginning of the book. There were times that I wanted to smack Nathaniel across the back of the head for his behaviour. The pain and suffering that Madeline (Tink) Montgomery went through was palpable, and the anguish, sadness and sense of loss almost had me in tears.

I truly loved how independent and strong Tink was. She had n
Sophie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Y'all ready for INTENTION? I swear to you you're not! I don't think you ever will be! AVA HARRISON SLAYS ONCE AGAIN!!

I'm totally going rogue and telling you all the things! Because this book is incredible!!

Nathaniel is HOT. Cocky. Arrogant. Sexy AF. So, so dirty. His flirty nature is OUT OF THIS WORLD. You'll want to slap him and fuck the living daylights out of him all at the same time!!! This British hero is gonna SLAY all of you and melt you into a pile of NOTHING!

Madeline is just the PERFEC
Jessica Alcazar
WOW ... THIS BOOK DELIVERED IN SPADES!

I'm not giving away a single thing about this journey, but I will say this: you will run thru every possible emotion and then some while you're reading #TRUST!

Both Nathaniel and Madeline were very strong-willed characters, alphas if you will, and when they came together they exploded of the pages. Their chemistry was full of spark. The entire story was full of spark. It's very intense and captivating but not dark/angsty. Simply put, it is an epic hate to
Jill M
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
Wow. Another brilliantly emotional love journey by Ava. This is only my second book by the author but I can’t tell you how much I love her writing. It leaves me breathless each time. It’s smooth and heartfelt and just plain perfection. It was a mix between a modern day Peter Pan fairytale and an enemies to lovers romance. I love the slow build up between Nathaniel and Madeline. The chemistry was red hot and when they came together they were combustible. There was some angst with lots of emotion. ...more
Ava Harrison
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
In-ten-tion is live and only $2.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B07NGNBJNJ
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Djekxd
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2WM9xNQ
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2Sftpuc
AUDIO: https://adbl.co/2WOILEl
Narrated by Shane East and Andi Arndt
Gogol
May 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
Annoying, cheesy, cheltenham tragedy, day time soap opera, awful writing, really disgustingly boring writing, I want to say unlikeable heroine, but really loathe some heroine and unlikeable hero. Ummm I guess that covers it all. Banal, trite, cringing story.
Aysha
Apr 28, 2019 added it
DNF. Not my cuppa
Chloe reads
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 intention stars

“It was never my intention to fall in love with you.”

Intention is one very emotional rollercoaster. My heart broke for the characters so many times, omg. I liked the slow-burn relationship between Madeline and Nathaniel. Ava Harrison couldn’t have gone wrong with the enemies-to-lovers trope since it’s one of my favorites. And the fake-dating twist got me turning the pages even faster. I really, really enjoyed this book.

Nathaniel Harrington ’s family legacy
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Intention by Ava Harrison is a modern day fairy tale that pulls at your emotions and promises the best of happy ever after!

This book is just the second book I have read by Ava Harrison but I love her writing style and get lost in her stories. In Intention, she gives us the enchanting story of the man that refuses to grow up and the woman that feels better off alone.

My heart was breaking for Madeline who has a screwed up perception of her value as a woman. Determined to put her career first she
Kinky Minx
Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

4.3 fashion stars

This is the first time I read from this author and her words and the plot makes perfect sense for me.

The story started off pretty funny and interesting. A playboy who needs to prove his worth urgently to the board.

I love how the plot was and the story is totally fun to read. I do recommend to read th
❤Sana❤
4 Tink stars!

“It was never my intention to fall in love with you.”

description

My second book to Ava Harrison and another recommendation from authour L. J. Shen and definitely not the last.

“I can still feel his lips on me. Like he branded me. I’m sure he did.”

description

Intention is another devastating yet absolutely perfect story of two people who were brought together by fate's irony, challenged by life expectations but reunited by the ferocity and the sincerity of their feelings.

“I’ve made a lot of mistakes in
Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos
English/spanish version

This story and characters are EVERYTHING. A story that consumed me and obsessed completely, that hooked me from the first words and I just could not put it down. My favorite of the author to date.

Nathaniel and Madeline gahhhh, I love them, their chemistry, the intense attraction that simmers, their battle of wills, their banter, those intense fights, and that sexual tension, ufff. It is completely captivating and delicious, it had me reading practically without breathing.
I
atomickitten
Aug 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: nope
I hated this book and the main characters with passion.

Madeline.
A psychotic bitch, a snooty, arrogant cunt who feels superior to anyone else. First of all, she called Nathaniel, her boss, a dick and told him to fuck off on their first encounter. I mean, really? Were I him, I'd sack this bitch asap.
Second of all, she feels she is so much better than everyone else, the queen of ice, a walking perfection almost. There's a fragment she says about her friend Lucy, who is hot for Nathaniel.
"I can c
NinaDonata Delfs
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: acrs
When this book was been announced i had been really exited because the last Book i read written By Ava Harrison totally cought me. These exitment was totally earned.
There had been so many intense feelings. This brought me to tears while reading so much more than one Time.
An other thing that made me addicted to pages was the way the story had been plotted. Because as a reader i was able to get all the feelings of the main characters even if have never been in there Situaton.
In that book the auth
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Neverland” Stars

I am obsessed. So obsessed with this story and it’s characters. This book has left me on such an emotional high. I can’t even think straight, I’m completely and utterly hypnotized. Ava has done it again, leaving me enamored by her words.

Intention is all kinds of irresistible. It left me in a state of I-never-want-this-book-to-end. Each page was turned at record speed anticipating what was going to happen and what turn the st

• Mr. Spencer
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Trillion
  • Bloody Heart (Brutal Birthright #4)
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club, #2)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Play Along
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Rock Bottom Girl
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Our Way
  • Broken Vow (Brutal Birthright, #5)
  • Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)
  • A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars, #1)
Ava Harrison is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author.
When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.

News & Interviews