Start by marking “Love's Deception” as Want to Read:
Love's Deception

Love's Deception

For someone who wasnt the dating kind, he had certainly done a bang-up job of wooing me. Dating, marriage the whole nine yards. Id fallen hard. I couldnt help it. Nolan Corrington was gorgeous, charming, sweet, and he loved me with a passion Id never felt before. It was inevitable on my end.

He tried to fight his love for me. I was the first girl he ever let in because hed

To ask other readers questions about Love's Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Deception

Start your review of Love's Deception
Shelly Wygant
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this read destroyed me. It was only the last part that put me back together. There are true twists that you do not see coming. A story that you need to go into without any preconceived thoughts. Great characters and plenty of angst. Just what I love in a book.
Nova B
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
I skipped thru a lot of this book. It was boring to me. The heroine was plain dumb and so I couldnt understand her. I didnt feel the love either oh well 😔 ...more
Heather Cicio
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? I really want to try to put into words how much I enjoyed this book! I literally could not put it down! I know from experience that this author loves to throw a major twist in and right when you settle in and think you know where its headed... boom! She throws in another!!! This book was no exception! Nolan doesnt do girlfriends, he doesnt do relationships and he definitely doesnt do love. But that all changed when he met Lise. She tried to be smart and not fall in love with ...more
Kacie
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loves Deception by DC Renee

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am a huge fan of DC Renees written words. She writes all different types/genres of book but the one thing they all have in common is a twist. She is the queen of twists! Every book of hers has an aspect of something that you were not expecting and Loves Deception was no exception.

Nolan experienced a heartbreak early in his life with the death of his mother. He vowed never to fall in love. Until he met Annalise. He was captivated by her and despite trying, he
D.C. Renee
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had fun writing this one since the format was a bit different, but its still very much my style, along with my signature twist! 😁❤ Hope you all like it as much as I do! ...more
Emily Goodman
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
DC Renee pairs the story of infinite love doused with treachery in her new release, Love's Deception. Whether it was love at first sight or the chase, Nolan was drawn to Annalise in an unexplainable way. Tortured by the pain of the past, their relationship went through many phases before solidifing in an inescapable way.

Renee told a story of lies, deception and forgiveness with Love's Deception. Although Part One was somewhat long, Renee delicately wove a web of lies between Nolan and Annalise
Fan29
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DC Renee does it again. She reels me in and then tears my heart. My god, I so didn't see that coming but it was so so good. I loved the characters and the love between them. I don't want to give anything away because you really do need to read this and have the full affect of the story hit you. It's a must read and I finished this in one setting. I just couldn't put it down and had to see how it ends. But definitely tore my heart out but at the end, I was definitely happy. Loved it!!!
Ivette Pacheco
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
♥ ahhhhh the bittersweet moments of this read!!!
But sooooooo worth it ♥
Karen
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This story was so well written. The suspense and twists were so well disguised that it took me a while to figure out what was going on. I loved it. The saying love it blind is so true in this story. However, the love between Nolan and Annalise is a truly beautiful love.

Nolan is not the dating type, but he cant help himself when he sees Annalise. Something about her draws him to her and he there is no way he can deny the draw. His past and his life could destroy them and their love but hes
Nicole Ortiz
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story. I couldn't put it down once I started reading Nolan and Annalise's story I was anxiously awaiting for when the show was going to drop in their love story because I knew secrets where going to come out and then part two devastated me. I don't want to give anything away but this was a great story with, lies, secrets, deception, twists and love.

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Maximumreader
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about breaking my heart. Wow! DC Renee is the Queen of twists and she doesn't disappoint. I was anticipating a twist and still didn't see it coming. I don't want to spoil anything because this book is that good that you just need to read it. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could!
Doublej
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow! I am at a loss for words right now. DC Renee just tore my heart apart and then slowly put it back together. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book! Definitely going on my favorite's shelf. Highly recommend this one!
Ann
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DC Renee writes real emotional connections so well. The interplay between the characters- especially Annalise and Nolan, is fantastic. The affection is tangible and the chemistry is hot!
Audrey
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Couldn't feel any connection between h and H..
It's like a Married a stranger but a rough and shallow version! Felt a bit disappointed..
Rae Grens
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. For me, it had just enough humor, heat, & twists to keep me reading. Great read!
Manessa Trench
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hooked from the beginning... a little steamy and some twists that will leave you surprised!!! Great read!!!
Jen Wildner
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot, and more hot!!!

So I went in blind, I didnt read the blurb. I read every book DC Renee writes so it was unnecessary to read it. I couldnt get enough of that sexy mouth on Nolan! I loved Annalise and the banter between them. This book was everything and more! Sexy, suspenseful, and oh so sweet. I will definitely be reading this again and Im not usually a rereader.
Asmita Maharjan
Feb 24, 2020
Tiffany
Feb 12, 2020
Paul
rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2020
Angel Rose
rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2020
Je-Anne Nicolas
Feb 25, 2020

• All I Ask
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Perfect Pitch
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Code of Silence
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • When Wishes Bleed
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • The unEXpected Plan
  • Undone
  • We Are Us
  • Dark Moon Falls
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Must Love Dogs: Charity Anthology for Kali Forbach
  • Take Two
I have been writing for as long as I could remember. It started as poems as birthday and anniversary presents (they were super cheesy and all rhymed), moved onto monologues and short stories, then transitioned into fan fictions (yep, there are a few of mine floating around somewhere), and then I found the courage to publish a book. I loved it! And, so I didn't stop.

I also love to read - I think