Start by marking “Love's Deception” as Want to Read:
Love's Deception

Love's Deception

For someone who wasn’t the “dating kind,” he had certainly done a bang-up job of wooing me. Dating, marriage … the whole nine yards. I’d fallen hard. I couldn’t help it. Nolan Corrington was gorgeous, charming, sweet, and he loved me with a passion I’d never felt before. It was inevitable on my end.

He tried to fight his love for me. I was the first girl he ever let in beca

To ask other readers questions about Love's Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Deception

Start your review of Love's Deception
Shelly Wygant
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this read destroyed me. It was only the last part that put me back together. There are true twists that you do not see coming. A story that you need to go into without any preconceived thoughts. Great characters and plenty of angst. Just what I love in a book.
Nova B
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
I skipped thru a lot of this book. It was boring to me. The heroine was plain dumb and so I couldn’t understand her. I didn’t feel the love either oh well 😔
Heather Cicio
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? I really want to try to put into words how much I enjoyed this book! I literally could not put it down! I know from experience that this author loves to throw a major twist in and right when you settle in and think you know where it’s headed... boom! She throws in another!!! This book was no exception! Nolan doesn’t do girlfriends, he doesn’t do relationships and he definitely doesn’t do love. But that all changed when he met Lise. She tried to be smart and not fall in love wit ...more
Kacie
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love’s Deception by DC Renee

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am a huge fan of DC Renee’s written words. She writes all different types/genres of book but the one thing they all have in common is a twist. She is the queen of twists! Every book of hers has an aspect of something that you were not expecting and Love’s Deception was no exception.

Nolan experienced a heartbreak early in his life with the death of his mother. He vowed never to fall in love. Until he met Annalise. He was captivated by her and despite tryi
D.C. Renee
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had fun writing this one since the format was a bit different, but it’s still very much my style, along with my signature twist! 😁❤️ Hope you all like it as much as I do!
Emily Goodman
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
DC Renee pairs the story of infinite love doused with treachery in her new release, Love's Deception. Whether it was love at first sight or the chase, Nolan was drawn to Annalise in an unexplainable way. Tortured by the pain of the past, their relationship went through many phases before solidifing in an inescapable way.

Renee told a story of lies, deception and forgiveness with Love's Deception. Although Part One was somewhat long, Renee delicately wove a web of lies between Nolan and Annalise
Fan29
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DC Renee does it again. She reels me in and then tears my heart. My god, I so didn't see that coming but it was so so good. I loved the characters and the love between them. I don't want to give anything away because you really do need to read this and have the full affect of the story hit you. It's a must read and I finished this in one setting. I just couldn't put it down and had to see how it ends. But definitely tore my heart out but at the end, I was definitely happy. Loved it!!! ...more
Ivette Pacheco
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
♥️ ahhhhh the bittersweet moments of this read!!!
But sooooooo worth it ♥️
Karen
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This story was so well written. The suspense and twists were so well disguised that it took me a while to figure out what was going on. I loved it. The saying “love it blind” is so true in this story. However, the love between Nolan and Annalise is a truly beautiful love.

Nolan is not the dating type, but he can’t help himself when he sees Annalise. Something about her draws him to her and he there is no way he can deny the draw. His past and his life could destroy them and their love but he
Kathy
Apr 10, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I Only Knew

What this book was really about, I would have skipped it, however this is probably the most honest take on this type of romance, until the terrific HEA.
Let me explain ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mild spoilers ahead.

I HATE mafia romances. Growing up in Brooklyn in the 60's through the late 80's and being Italian, there was nothing romantic about the real thing or the wannabes. Ok so for fiction sake, I get that this is a turn on for some. To each there own.
Back to this book, there was a measure
Nicole Ortiz
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story. I couldn't put it down once I started reading Nolan and Annalise's story I was anxiously awaiting for when the show was going to drop in their love story because I knew secrets where going to come out and then part two devastated me. I don't want to give anything away but this was a great story with, lies, secrets, deception, twists and love.

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Suleika Santana -All About Books
So good I finished it in one sitting. I loved the characters and I specially loved the mystery and twists. The whole wondering what he was hiding and what the whole deal was with the family was super intriguing. The story is super romantic too and I also loved the perfect HEA. Definitely recommend!
Maximumreader
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about breaking my heart. Wow! DC Renee is the Queen of twists and she doesn't disappoint. I was anticipating a twist and still didn't see it coming. I don't want to spoil anything because this book is that good that you just need to read it. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could! ...more
Doublej
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow! I am at a loss for words right now. DC Renee just tore my heart apart and then slowly put it back together. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book! Definitely going on my favorite's shelf. Highly recommend this one! ...more
Ann
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DC Renee writes real emotional connections so well. The interplay between the characters- especially Annalise and Nolan, is fantastic. The affection is tangible and the chemistry is hot!
Michelle Veccia Klimovich
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book with lots of twists and turns , very well written , enjoyed the story kept moving and I loved the characters Nolan and Lise
Audrey
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Couldn't feel any connection between h and H..
It's like a Married a stranger but a rough and shallow version! Felt a bit disappointed..
Stacy K
Aug 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Definitely didn't see that ending coming but I liked it. ...more
Rae Grens
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. For me, it had just enough humor, heat, & twists to keep me reading. Great read!
Manessa Trench
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hooked from the beginning... a little steamy and some twists that will leave you surprised!!! Great read!!!
Jen Wildner
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot, and more hot!!!

So I went in blind, I didn’t read the blurb. I read every book DC Renee writes so it was unnecessary to read it. I couldn’t get enough of that sexy mouth on Nolan! I loved Annalise and the banter between them. This book was everything and more! Sexy, suspenseful, and oh so sweet. I will definitely be reading this again and I’m not usually a rereader.
Asmita Maharjan
Vicky
Feb 27, 2020
Aryheen
Mar 11, 2020

• When Wishes Bleed (When Wishes Bleed, #1)
  • Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • The unEXpected Plan
  • Undone
  • Captive
  • Dark Moon Falls
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Must Love Dogs: Charity Anthology for Kali Forbach
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • I Hate You
  • Wolf Blood (Lunar Academy #2)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Goalie (Texas Mutiny, #3)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • That Night
  • The Nerd and the Marine (The Morrison Family, #1)
DC Renee is a contemporary romance fiction author who tends to write stand alone novels that always shock you with a twist. She's been writing all her life. It started with adorable rhyming poems as a kid for anniversary and birthday presents, moved onto monologues and short stories as a teen, then transitioned to fan fictions before she found the courage to publish a book.

DC lives in sunny and (m

News & Interviews