Start by marking “Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)

Wolf Rain

(Psy-Changeling Trinity #3)

New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh takes us on a new adventure in this next novel of the Psy-Changeling Trinity series…

The end of Silence was supposed to create a better world for future generations. But trust is broken, and the alliance between Psy, Changeling, and human is thin. The problems that led to Silence are back in full force. Because Silence fixed
Expected publication: June 4th 2019 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Rain

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4 Stars

I was SO excited to go back to the Psy-Changeling world with this newest installment...And even more excited that we would be seeing it through the eyes of SnowDancer.

SnowDancer is my favorite setting within this world, bar none (which I have discussed in previous series reviews ad nauseam), so to get to go back and relish that environment for yet another fantastic Singh book was incomparable.

description

I really loved Memory and Alexei together.

description

Memory was fierce and feisty and I loved their intera
Azrah
Oct 30, 2018 marked it as crushing-that-tbr-2019
Shelves: 2019-release
Update: 29 Nov, 2018
So this book is going to be about Snowdancer Leutenent Alexei and Memory. I am gutted over the fact that this won't be about the BlackEndge Russian wolf pack.

(If anyone remembers who Memory is please let me know. Ha! I didn't even mean for that to be funny ; ))

___
30 Oct, 2018
Was hoping for more from the bears but won't mind if this one is about the Russian wolf pack. I DON'T EVEN CARE, IT'S MORE NALINI SINGH! I AM TRASH FOR THIS SERIES description
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters, pnr, series
As always it was wonderful visiting my favorite pack. I have a weakness for wolf shifters, and when I found out about the title and the blurb I was ecstatic.

Full review to come...

ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

If you want to chat with me about books, find me on Instagram

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter

Smiley
Oct 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
27th November 2018:
Yay, it’s been confirmed. This next book will feature Snow Dancer’s very own Lieutenant, Alexei.

Have a look at Nalini’s newsletter to see an excerpt from her working draft featuring Alexai... and from the sounds of it, the main female Psy will be named Memory. I can’t wait until June 😝🙌🏽

And I cannot wait to hopefully catch up with the characters we all know and love. I feel like the Psy-Changeling-Trinity “season 2” so far, hasn’t been as impactful. So I really hope thi
Geri Reads
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought this world couldn't get any more expansive, Nalini Singh comes and proves me wrong.

I'm so happy that we're back with the SnowDancer pack this time around. I've missed their presence in the series for a while now and I'm so happy to see a lot of familiar faces not just from SnowDancer but from Darkriver crew as well.

Despite the familiar characters and setting, this book explores some new territory in the Psy-Changeling world. It's both fascinating and terrifying at the same ti
Angela
I’ve missed the wolves of SnowDancer. They, and DarkRiver, will always have the most special place in my changeling-loving heart, simply because they were the first. I’ll never get over their unique personalities, their love and care, or the vastness of their packs. They are large packs, but still family. You can feel it in all their interactions, and it’s like coming home for me.

Fair warning. Spoilers abound for any and all of the previous books in the series. Just trust me and go start at the
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
Nov 27, 2018 marked it as to-be-released-2019
Alexei’s claws sliced out.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A NEW SNOWDANCER BOOK?

Beth
Can anyone ever have enough of Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling world. Well now that she is three books into the Psy-Changeling Trinity world, we don’t have to worry about it.

In this installment, the Snowdancer Lieutenant Alexei is coming up on the 1 year anniversary of his brother’s death. He has been functioning as a shell of himself since the loss.

Deciding to take a run into the deep wilderness by himself sounds like the perfect way to avoid more contact with his packmates. While running Alexei
Aisling Zena
Feb 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
13/2/19

So there is an Advance Excerpt from WOLF RAIN in Nalini's newsletter. She has kindly asked for us not to copy-paste it everywhere. And I'm not taking any chances and getting banned, so this is a link to the newsletter https://madmimi.com/s/28cf8d but if you are a fan really do subscribe as she regularly posts excerpts from all her new books.

On a side note I wasn't sure about reading this one but following the excerpt I'm definitely trying it out.

I HAVE AN ARC!!!!!!!

Thank you to Penguin's First to Read program! I am so bloody excited

Sammy Loves Books
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
So freaking excited for more of my Favorite Series!!!

Jessica B.
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ommmggg I missed SnowDancer so so much. Don't get me wrong, I loved the different changelings we've gotten to know but there is just something about the cats and leopards, it felt like coming home.

To sum up: I will be forever addicted to this series. And Nalini is fucking genius.
Lila
Oct 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Nalini shared an excerpt and...

"His currently habitually grumpy wolf nudged at Alexei to walk over there and investigate further."

THIS. EXACTLY THIS.
IT'S BASICALLY WHAT I WANTED.

******************************************

Oh, a grumpy wolf!

Can't wait to read some tips from Wild Woman magazine about that. :P
arissa
Nov 27, 2018
ALEXEI?!?! AS IN THE SNOWDANCER LIEUTENANT ALEXEI?!!! I'M GONNA DIE! FUCKING FINALLY!! I CAN'T WAIT! WE BACK IN THE SNOWDANCER TERRITORY, BITCHES! I JUST LOVE EVERYONE FROM THIS PACK!

p.s. info from the newsletter in case you wondering what the hell i'm talking about.

___________
Oct 20
RainStone pack?!?
Aly is so frigging bored
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I'm never disappointed by one of Nalini's stories. It was totally worth the wait and now, I have to wait even more for the next book. It's all a vicious circle *grins*

We've met Alexei books ago(I want to say in Hawke's book, but I don't remember for sure, yes i need to re-read them all, don't judge me!), but the Alexei we knew is now a bit broken. Memory is a new character who's been through a lot! Both of them are learning to relay on and to trust the other
Holly
Probably my favorite Psy-Changeling book since Heart of Obsidian.
Esther
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by NetGalley and Berkley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you for the privilege of reading and reviewing this ARC.

I've read some of Nalini Singh books, so I have a fairly good grasp of the Psy-Changeling world. There are new aspects that are introduced and added layers to the Nalini world of Psy-Changeling in this book. More complex and intriguing challenges for the coalition as well. Some old characters and faces from past books are present and it's so nice to reconnect with
♆Hayley (TheVillainousReader)
Shiiitttt. I’m intrigued. I’m going to have to do another marathon read like when I was trying to get to my “holy grail” of this series. At least it’s only 4 books as opposed to 13😹
Aarya Marsden
Link to live tweeting: https://twitter.com/aarya_marsden/sta...

This is my favorite Psy Changeling book since KISS OF SNOW. Review to come once I stop flailing in delight.
Elizabeth H.
Pure Nalini Singh brilliance!

***Full review to come closer to release date***

***I was gifted a Net Galley of the book in exchange for an honest review***
Izza Abbas
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg its about rainstone😍😍😍 alpha
❆Francesca (Mother of Cats) Selina❆
Still need to read Ocean Light (not looking forward to that...at all...I hate you Bowen) but man am I curious about this Memory and what her designation/powers might be....and I’m so happy to go back to SnowDancer!
If only we could have a cat/cat relationship next! It’s the only one Miss Singh hasn’t used for a full novel (yes, I remember about Tamsyn & Nate and Bastien & Kirby)....
Viri
Mar 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Dísir
Nalini Singh’s über-popular Psy-Changeling series probably needs no introduction that far gone into its second series, set in the future when the Trinity Accord has been signed and a cautious peace has settled amongst the three races populating an alternate version of Earth.

The Psy-Changeling verse has expanded so much by this point that it’s practically impossible to jump into and rush through ‘Wolf Rain’ as a standalone. By and large, I did think Singh handled most aspects of the sheer size/w
Megan
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm obsessed with this series, and I swear it just keeps getting better! This installment was fresh, while still bringing us back to our wolf and leopard roots. I LOVED it!

Alexei, aka Sexy Lexie, aka the Russian Bridegroom, is a SnowDancer Lieutenant, and the head of one of the satellite dens of the giant wolf pack. He's a beautiful man, some would call him "pretty", but he has never cared about any of that. He lost his parents very young, after his father went rogue and had to be killed, and h
Danielle Annett
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nalini SIngh has done it again. This is the one series I will never tire of! Each book in this series provides riveting characters you can't help but fall in love with. I loved watching Memory and Alexei fall in love. Loved seeing their verbal sparring and really loved watching them each overcome their own personal challenges in pursuit of their love for one another. An absolute must read for all paranormal romance fans!
Becky
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: check-netgalley
I have always loved Nalini Singh's books and this one was no exception. Packed with action and emotion, I loved it from beginning to end. Memory and Alexei were wonderful together. Memory's sass and the way she always poked at the wolf made me laugh. But there was enough drama to satisfy too. There are also several favorite characters from previous books we get to see again and new characters who I hope get their own books. All in all a must read.

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest rev
Glennis
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
MeaganCM
Mar 26, 2019 marked it as anticipated-release-tbr
I need it to be June already! :'(
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nalini Singh Fans: Wolf Rain (#3) 64 134 22 hours, 49 min ago
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • The Blacksmith (Iron Seas #5)
  • Munro (Immortals After Dark, #19)
  • The Trouble With Vampires (Argeneau #29)
  • Toxic Game (GhostWalkers, #15)
  • In a Badger Way (Honey Badger Chronicles, #2)
  • Wild Country (The World of the Others, #2; The Others, #7)
  • The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities, #4)
  • The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #19)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Born of Trouble (The League; Nemesis Rising #12)
  • Dukes Are Forever (London Steampunk: The Blue Blood Conspiracy #5)
  • Your Lion Eyes (Alphaville, #2)
  • The Devil Comes Courting (The Worth Saga #3)
  • Brazen and the Beast (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #2)
  • The Beyond (Devil's Isle, #4)
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more

Psy-Changeling Trinity (3 books)
  • Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16)
  • Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #2; Psy-Changeling, #17)