Start by marking “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 1

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 1

(My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Manga #1)

When a woman is reborn into an otome video game as the villainess, how can she play to win? Based on the hit light novels and soon to be an anime!

A high school girl is stunned to find herself reincarnated as the conniving villainess from her favorite dating sim game, Fortune Lover. Now, as Catarina Claes, the impossibly rich and spoiled daughter of a Duke, her new life
Published August 6th 2019 by Seven Seas

Start your review of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 1
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Reading for the Game Player

As the older sister to three brothers I’ve watched them for hours play countless video games and actually have even loaded up a character or two. So when I saw the humorous premise of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! vol 1 I knew I had to check it out just for old times sake.

Did My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! satisfy this Fangirl’s nostalgia?
While I know about games it’
Natalie panda eyes
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Reincarnation as an otome game villainess. I love the art style and the story. The characters are sweet and it’s a little funny. Katarina is trying everything to save herself from death or exile, she’s oblivious to what’s actually going on and how many hearts she’s capturing. Favourite character is Nicole, although I do like Gerald’s attempts to be subtle.
LG (A Library Girl's Familiar Diversions)
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! stars Katarina Claes, the rich and spoiled daughter of Duke Claes. Or at least we're told she was spoiled - at the start of the volume, Katarina is 8 years old and has just hit her head, prompting her to remember her past life as a 17-year-old otome game fan from our world. She was somehow reincarnated as the daughter of a duke in a world where magic exists.

As the story progresses, she gradually remembers other important details...like the
Ruthsic
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A teen girl gets reincarnated into a new life, which is when she finds out, at the age of 8 in the new body, that it resembles the otome game she was playing before she died in that previous life. As the game and her new life match up detail for detail, she realises that she is in the life of the main villain in the series, and if everything went as in the game, the only two fates for her are exile or death. So begins her campaign to revamp the path of Katerina Klaes, so that she either escapes ...more
Kate (Looking Glass Reads)
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Isekai and otome combine in 2019’s manga My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Vol 1 written by Satoru Yamaguchi and illustrated by Nami Hidaka. This is the manga adapatation of a light novel of the same title, publishing by J-Novel Club, and is set for an anime adaptation during the Spring 2020 season.

A high school girl winds up being reincarnated, not as a hero in some other world, but as the villainess from her favorite otome visual novel. Catarina Claes is the daughter of a
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: egalley
Apparently this manga is based on a romance game. I'm not familiar with that at all, but I do love reverse harems, and this definitely delivers. It's one hundred percent over-the-top ridiculousness, and I'm here for it.

At first, I was really thrown. In the opening scene, the main character, a 17-year-old, dies, only to awaken in the body of the villain of the game she'd been playing, only at 8 before the game begins. She immediately begins plotting how to survive being the villain, which mostly
Brian Wilkerson
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a series that I discovered on Tvtropes. I find a lot of fun stuff over there. We tropers like documenting things and this one is new (to me at least). I will examine Plot, Character, and Polish before assigning a grade. Also, I should mention that this review is specifically for the manga adaptation of the light novel.

PLOT

While the premise is simple enough, someone from contemporary real-life Japan inhabiting a role in another world, it becomes more complicated. Several twists are
Teeny
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This was cute and I can't wait to see the anime of this!
Rebecca
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, humor, ya
Not as good as the novels, mostly because we don't get anyone but Katarina's thoughts, but still a whole lot of fun.

Full Review Eventually Appearing on ANN.
Violet
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Looking forward to seeing where this goes
Jenny
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I was waffling a bit as I read this volume, but I have to say the positives definitely outweighed the negatives. This was a fun, adorable isekai with a lovable, enthusiastic leading lady and her adorable friends and the "capture targets". I understand this doesn't say much, so let me break down the positives and negatives to explain my thoughts.

The Positives:

1. Katarina is an absolute delight! She may not be the most deep/interesting female lead, but as I said before, she's lovable,
Lynn
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Today's post is on My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Volume 1 by Satoru Yamaguchi and Nami Hidaka. It is 230 pages long and is published by Seven Seas. The cover the main female character Katarina and the two princes on it. The intended reader is someone who likes shojo manga, comedy and isekai manga. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this manga. The story is told from third person close of Katarina. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- A
Leah
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS!!!!! THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

I give up on trying to sound like a professional reviewer (actually I gave up a while ago) but this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is everything I wanted without knowing I wanted it!!! Just a lovely, wholesome story, the best isekai ever made, about a girl who just ends up with everyone in love with her simply because she is incredibly kind -- even if that kindness springs out of her desire to not die her inevitable untimely death which she only knows about
Selena
I think I have fallen for the main character the way everyone else in this series has, and she's supposed to be the "villain!"

Katerina hits her head and remembers her past life as a Japanese high school student who had an obsession with otome games, specifically the one she's just been reincarnated into. That would be great except for the fact she's reincarnated as the villain who suffers terribly later on in life either by death or exile. And so, Katerina begins a plan to disrupt everyone's
Jessica
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this manga online, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on the physical copy.

Kat is hilarious, She doesn't act like a proper young lady and when her mother gets on her, it's hilarious. I cannot stop laughing when this happen. She'll never learn, between her farming here and there, as well as her throwing things at her fiancee, and her climb trees. Lol she is a an exciting being being of her own.

I also love how air headed she is, lol she doesn't understand that the people she
Chris
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
The protagonist is really entertaining in her ditzy cobbled together way. I like that in comparison to other isekai genres, she is not being reincarnated to safe a kingdom, or the world, but is just actively trying to avoid her own death. I burst out laughing during some of the scenes, and I have a feeling the light novel version of this would be better because you would probably get more of the inner dialogue, but the manga does an excellent job portraying the inner struggles that the ...more
Yani (Tsukiyomi Books)
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
27-02-2018

¡Es lo más divertido que leí en tanto tiempo! Nuestra heroína tiene una personalidad tan extravagante que no te sorprende que todos los "target" del otome game en que se encuentra se hayan enamorada de ella.

El estilo de dibujo también es agradable, la historia es atrapante, las risas imparables y lo único "triste" es que el manga sale mensualmente :(

Estaré esperando por leer más capítulos de este manga tan increíble.
Beni
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it works as a manga well but I think it losses a bit when you cut out how the other characters interpreted the events. But it is fun to see the characters art on more than just a few pages like in the light novel still love Katarina's birthday chapter.
Shani
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Really entertaining series. It's full of humor and a good plot. You can definitely see where the series is heading but that doesn't take away from the story itself!

I'm looking forward to the next volume!
Yuiko
Sep 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm surprised I liked this one quite a bit
Becky
I absolutely loved this manga!!!! I can't wait to read the next volume!!!!
Ettie Andrews
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A lot of fun. The humor reminds me a lot of Ouran Host Club. I'm looking forward to seeing how the series progresses.
Mark Evans
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars; the light novel was better.
Carrie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I forgot to pre-order this but good grief Katrina Claes, I LOVE Isekai!
Ships
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Escapism

The characters are quirky, enchanting and entertaining, a fun read, pure escapism I wholeheartedly recommend. Now on to book 2.
Jill Kenna

• 公爵令嬢の嗜み 2
  • Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter Vol. 4
  • 公爵令嬢の嗜み 5
  • 公爵令嬢の嗜み 3
  • 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 5 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 5] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #5)
  • 虫かぶり姫 1巻 [Mushikaburi-hime, Manga 1] (Princess Bibliophile Manga, #1)
  • 悪役令嬢なのでラスボスを飼ってみました 1 [Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Rasubosu wo Katte Mimashita, Manga #1]
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 4 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 4] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #4)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 3 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 3] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #3)
  • Mythical Beast Investigator Vol. 1
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 2 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 2] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #2)
  • 極主夫道 2 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #2)
  • 悪役令嬢なのでラスボスを飼ってみました 2 [Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Rasubosu wo Katte Mimashita, Manga #2]
  • 水神の生贄 1 [Suijin no Hanayome 1] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #1)
  • 古見さんは、コミュ症です。volume 1 (Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu., #1)
  • 水神の生贄 2 [Suijin no Hanayome 2] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #2)

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Manga (4 books)
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 2
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3
  • 乙女ゲームの破滅フラグしかない悪役令嬢に転生してしまった…4巻 [Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Manga 4]