Start by marking “Meant to Be” as Want to Read:

Shelby
The day Jaxon Cartwright walked into my life was the day my whole world turned upside down.
I didn’t expect to fall for his natural charm and wholesome good looks but he stole my heart completely.
I was his.

Jaxon
I’m 18. I was carefree and single, I liked it that way; I had my own problems.
Shelby Andrews threw a spanner in the works. She took my heart into her hands and

To ask other readers questions about Meant to Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meant to Be

Energy
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaxon is the definition of a bad boy. He's not in school, he smokes. he's mysterious, and he's got his eyes on Shelby. So when Shelby, the ultimate good girl spots him hanging with the hot guy on campus, she's floored. Who is this guy that makes her heart jump?

But with teenagers, relationships are fraught with obstacles. Jaxon's mom is an alcoholic who doesn't take care of him at all. Shelby's mother is strict, she doesn't want Shelby dating and Shelby needs to focus on school. But when you're i
Joy Westerfield
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why is it the bad boys are the ones you aren't supposed to want, but they are the ones you should be with? This story of young love proves it. Shelby is the typical good girl, good grades, always wanting to please everyone, then along comes Jax and blows all that to the wind. Jax is the boy who has a crappy upbringing, bad neighborhood, you know what I mean. But the chemistry between them is palpable and nothing will keep them apart, or at least that is how it is supposed to go. Jax and Shelby k ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great story. I devoured this book and highly recommend it to everyone.
I was captivated by these characters right from the start.
Ursula Schutte
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Sienna Grant you blow me away with each book I read of yours.

Meant to be is an awesome easy read. I read this book in one sitting. Jax and Shelby are young and very much in love. Jax comes from a bad background and Shelby is the clever girl with good grades. But as life has it there always has to be some bad in a good romance. Jax is gone for a while (Not leaving a spoiler) but on his return comes back to realise his life is going to change forever for the good.

I would love to rate Meant to
Mona williams
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
amazing story of love and courage. she met him and he turned her world upside down. they are together for awhile than something happens that tears them apart. you must read to find out what happened.
Bonnie Mancuso
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GREAT STORY!!!
I absolutely loved this book. Sienna's characters are remarkable. Jax and Shelby may be young, but their story is so touching. I love when a couple finds their HEA, and Sienna delivers just that. This is one story you don't want to miss.
Jojo Reeves
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not generally a fan of teen fiction but this one was close to my heart as I was in Shelby’s position at about the same age. The book follows the relationship of Shelby and Jax from first meet to HEA but it’s a far from smooth route. It brought back some hard memories and some really good ones, I felt Shelby’s emotions Sienna has portrayed them perfectly. I really enjoyed it
Gemma Pritchard
Josephine
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, what can I say, other than its epic. I absolutely loved this one. It tells a story about an important issue which occurs.

Shelby is a quiet school girl in her last year of school. Her mum is pushing her so she can succeed and that is what Shelby wants until she meets him with Harry.

Jax is a cousin of Harry's. He never did well in school as he has a troubled home life. He sees her walking with Harry, he can't help look at her.

The chemistry between them is intense and you can really relate to
Claire Lawrence
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I absolutely loved this book. The story is beautifully tragic and the characters are extremely well written and relatable, which I think is extremely important in a book.
Shelby and Jaxon are an amazing couple, and so true to life, especially in teenage years. We've all had that young love, where we don't know if it will stay strong or not, so most of us are able to relate to the story in way way, shape or form.
Yet another winner of a book in my opinion from Sienna and can't wait to see wha
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
What is it about those bad boys? Shelby is the typical good girl, good grades, study's hard. Then she meets bad boy Jaxon and these two fall deeply for each other.

Once again Sienna Grant gives us en emotional storyline that will leave you hooked from the start! I don't want to give away to much, but know this book touches on a subject of teenage pregnancy, however it was told BEAUTIFULLY!! From the characters to the storyline it's a must read!

I LOVED every moment of Meant to Be.
Lauren Harwood
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely an emotional rollercoaster, showing the highs and lows of young love and having to grow up fast.
I think Sienna did a wonderful portraying the feeling between these characters, and pulls on your heartstrings as they are forced apart.
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but is love enough to save these two broken souls?
Their journey to finding their happily ever after is one of heartbreak, strength and defying the odds.
Amanda Williams
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing and was at such a comfortable pace that I devoured it instantly. I adored the characters and felt what they were feeling. The storyline immediately transported me back in time to my own childhood. Everything about this was impeccable. The author has really captured the essence of what it's like to be a teenager in troubled times. Absolutely superb!!
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
I just absolutely love Sienna’s books and this one is another firm favourite of mine.

Meant To Be is a story of young love, two teenagers who you know are MEANT TO BE, you can feel the love for each other as you read this story. I instantly fell in love with these characters and throughout the book I was rooting for their happily ever after.

But what should be a simple fall in love Romance, never happens like that. Obstacles get in their way and their have to fight to be together. Can these two
Caroline
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sienna Grant, congratulations, you've done it again. Another awesome read. Once I started I couldn't stop till it was done.

Meant to be is a YA romance, not a genre I read often but genuinely enjoyed this book.

Shelby lives with her strict mother and the strict rules she puts in place. In her final year of school she just needs to make it through the year and her exams till she is free. She never thought of breaking the rules, didn't think she was missing anything until the day she meets bad boy J
Sheryl  Parent
Meant To Be by Sienna Grant
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a beautiful young adult book that hits a topic that a lot of people don’t like to talk about.
Shelby is sixteen, good girl next door type, good grades, good friend with a controlling mother.
Jaxon is eighteen, bad boy type, broken home with a drunk mother, wrong side of the tracks kind of guy.
The first time they see each other there is an attraction that they can’t ignore. They become a couple but things get complicated and misunderstanding happen. Can they ov
Alicia
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a really lovely, coming of age story. This heart warming tale of two sweet souls, Shelby and Jaxon, has just been such a pleasure to read. They are, in many ways, an unlikely pairing, but they work and the dual POV ensures that you see right into their hearts and minds. A really good YA read.
Gaynor Morgan
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding
What a beautiful teenage story . Written perfectly you feel every emotion
From this story . I personally loved it only wish it wasn’t a standalone
Maybe a small novella that would be perfect
Rhiannon Hall
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A 5 star must read story.
I love the topic of Meant to Be it's realistic and a story that many teenagers face on a daily basis not only is it a story about young love and their struggles together but it's also a story of true life struggles that as individuals they have to overcome it touched my heart and I loved it.
Well done to Sienna Grant on yet again another heartfelt amazing book.
Tammy
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By Sienna Grant
5 shining stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I absolutely love Shelby and Jaxon’s story! Another masterpiece by Sienna. I devoured this book. This story kept my interest the entire way through. Highly recommended.
Vera Fowler
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely story of 2 so young. Jaxson and Shelby go though so much but prove true love does exist and that just because they are only teenagers and everyone says they are to young to know what love really is but they prove them wrong. I read this book in 1 sitting it was so good definitely 5 stars and will be recommended.
Teri
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Teen sex. . . hateful subject because you just don't want it to be your child. The truth is the kids are getting younger and younger, what's a parent to do? Well I certainly don't condone what this mother was willing to do but on the same page that Shelby lived long enough to get pregnant with the way she talked to her mom (yeah I know but I am old school and it rankled). I do love this author and I love her YA/NA reads because she gives you the point of view without over dosing you on the teen ...more
Jennah Thornhill
Love, love, love this book!! 💖

How Sienna Grant keeps writing these amazing books is a talent that no one can compete with. Jax and Shelby are no exception, once again she's hit home with real life issues and done it Oh so well. Jax is your bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks but when he loves, he loves hard and nothing is going to get in the way of him getting his girl. This book is amazing, it's proof that you can still love and have a family no matter your age. It deserves way more than
Lynn
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I usually don't care too much for young romance, although these characters were young, I did enjoy the book. The characters had many problems they dealt with and came out stronger in the end. I enjoyed the epilogue; I love how the story ended. It flowed well and was easy to read. I loved how the characters grew as the story processed, although it was emotional, it also had a sense of humor where I laughed out loud a couple of times. Lovable characters.
Sheena
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An emotional and beautifully told story..

Young people can face so many problems...Jaxon and Shelby are two such teenagers and their journey of discovery into adulthood is every bit as challenging and angst ridden as you would expect from a bittersweet YA romance..

The author has skilfully captured all the minor frustrations and upsets as well as the more serious dramas and obstacles that being young and wanting what the heart wants places in your path... I love these characters with their less th
Lady Living  In Bookland
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star rating from Susan at Ladies Living in Bookland

Sienna Grant has this ability to write about teenage issues and portray them in a sentimental and unique perspective I’ve rarely found in a YA story. I adore her for it.

The story of Shelby Andrews aged 16, meets Jaxon Cartwright, 18. Naturally her mother rebelled against their relationship. But love took its course...

Excerpt:
....life happens, and things change. Even the best plans go wrong...
...we can handle whatever life throws at us.

As
Jackie
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book i have read by this author . This book is beautifully written about teens having to grow up fast.
Shelby Andrews is 16 and in her last year at school, Jaxon Cartwright 18 yrs old and a bit of a bad boy . As shelby is coming out of school with her best friend Addison she see Jaxon talking to Harry who goes to there school, Harry calls over to the girls and they stop and chat for a bit. Jaxon walks shelby home and asks to see her again, well he disappears for a few days, and
Benedikte Larsen
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! You have the bad boy who meets the good girl. Shelby is a 16th year old girl, who works hard with school, doesn’t have much of a life as a teenager, her father left her when she was young and got a new family.

Jax is the bad boy, who smokes, got in a lot of trouble when he was younger and didn’t finish high school. But what we learn about Jax is that his father left him, as a child. His aunt hates him because of his father, and his mother is an alcoholic who Jax needs to take c
Karina Jayne
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love really really enjoyed this book

What can i say Sienna has once again delivered an outstanding book.
There's no stoping her, this book is one of her young adult book and i loved it.
The storyline had me b4 i even started reading it. Teenage pregnancy, it's out there but people choose to xnore it.
She made you feel what her characters were feeling.
Don't wanna give the story away but that woman is a bloody bitch!! Can't say who... You'll have it read it.
Would 100% recommend this book, it was lovel
Emma Lloyd
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meant to be- this is a coming of age story of shelby Andrews and jaxon cartwright. Shelby is the the kid at school that get called a nerd a teachers pet that sort of thing but not that she sees it that way she wants to do well but then she meets him Jax.
Jax is the cousin to the school hottie Harry he is seems like a tearaway bad boy but he find he has a soft spot for her at the school gates. He has to persue shelby he wants to make her his. But can he get the girl?
Will she be the swat everyone