Start by marking “Teach Me Sweetly” as Want to Read:

Teach Me Sweetly

When I accepted the teaching position in a town the size of my thumb,
all I cared about was making some money until I was ready to pursue my dream.

My time here was supposed to have an expiration date.
My plan was simple.

Until her.
The girl with a cupcake and fascinating sadness.
Her beauty got my attention first, then her loneliness and melancholy captivated me.
Her words a
ebook
Published January 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Teach Me Sweetly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teach Me Sweetly

Dilek VT
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
A bit longer than a novella: 140 pages

That's another book whose potential is wasted.

*********************************************

You need a brain freeze!

I really started to wonder if writers think that smut loving readers have no brain or they don't use it often...

There are some sweet and some sexy times in this book but you can enjoy those moments only if you tell your brain to stop working while reading it as it is designed (written) that way.

Put your brain in the freezer or somewhere or pul
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

★4 Stars★

Teach Me Sweetly was my first read from this author and definitely won't be my last. I must say that I was a little worried when I decided to read this book...The blurb, sounded sweet and I didn't have a single clue about the author's writing style, but along the pages, I was pleasantly surprised and I enjoyed the story very much.

Imagini pentru lucky me gif

Eva is our girl from the story...You would think that being the richest girl in town, who always dresses up too sexy for school, always bought by the driver
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
What a bittersweet story. I was so intrigued by these characters. Especially Eva. She was so young however, you'd think she was years older than her 18. She was 18 to Elijah's 26. I'm so glad Eva was mature for her age because I am not a big fan of reading about high schoolers unless its a YA. This book was beautifully written depicting all the feels. Get some tissues ready because aspects of this story will break your heart. I don't want to say anything that will spoil the book for you.
Alexandra
Five cherry stars!

First of all... WOW! I‘ve started my book year with the right foot because I have discover new reads and authors that are blowing my mind far away. Secondly, I want to say that I have a soft spot for Student/Teacher Romances. They are my jam! And Abby Gale nailed it sweetly. She is a new author to me and damn it! I’m already addict to her writing. It is refreshing and flawlessly brilliant. Her characters are strong and quite complex.

Fast pacing, well developed with an all-cons
Kinkybookreader9
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC and I was super happy
Abby has her own style in writing since she made me cry by reading Angel and I don't regret it that book has a special space in my heart.
this the book is super hot with melancholy.
it's about a teenage girl dealing with issues. I'm not going to spoil the book for you but she is lonely
and Elijah who is the new teacher in town this book is teacher/student romance with the difficult moment and some poetry
it's about heartache
I'm not going to say mor
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Teach Me Sweetly is my first book by Abby Gale and I'm already craving more of her writing. A great mix of both tender moments and loads of passion brought together to form so much more than just a teacher/student relationship. Since starting this book and meeting these characters I couldn't pull myself away from their story, falling more in love with each page that was turned and holding out hope for the happiness both Eva and Elijah so deserv
Chantelle Bouffanie
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is my first read from this author and definitely won't be my last. This story is beautifully written with a storyline. It was an easy, and quick read. Elijah needs a job while he writes the next great novel. Evangeline an 18 year old student about to graduate. The chemistry between Elijah and Eva was there from page one. I was immediately drawn into their story. If you love reading about a steamy teacher/student read th ...more
Miss Piggy
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
L o v e d !

This had everything I love in a good book. The characters were fleshed out well, their story done really great. It was a great quick read.
Keyrsten
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Abby has a way of giving you a love story that is complex and not all that easy. Love is hard. Sometimes there are obstacles you have to overcome, and she isn't afraid to make you look at those obstacles even if some would deem them "taboo". Surface level you would think this is just another student / teacher romance, but it is so much more than that. You have two people drawn together in this sort of melancholic dance, a dance that flows beautifully through the siren song that is Abby's writing ...more
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Teach Me Sweetly by Abby Gale was beautifully written with a storyline that flowed quite nicely. Readers won't have any problem getting into this story and they will definitely be able to enjoy it in one sitting because it reads fairly quickly. Evangeline "Eva" and Elijah were a sweet couple and their story was one of a kind. I thought some of the twists were a nice surprise and I was entertained until the very end!

The moment I saw this cover and r
Abby Gale
Dec 16, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
🔥#CoverReveal + #PreOrder 🔥

Teach me sweetly will ring your bell on January 16th!

🔥 Pre-order for #99cents : http://smarturl.it/TeachMeSweetly

Blogger sign up: http://bit.ly/TeachMeSweetly
Sign up for release info: http://bit.ly/2FBvZUZ
Add to TBR: https://bit.ly/TeachMeGR

Cover Design by PopKitty Design 😍

Blurb:
When I accepted the teaching position in a town the size of my thumb, all I cared about was making some money until I was ready to pursue my dream.

My time here was supposed to have an expirat
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Aptly named Teach Me Sweetly is definitely a sweet read, but still contains deeper emotions and a decent bit of heat. I personally would not call this one taboo, but I know some people will view that differently and disagree so here’s my two cents for those that are curious. While it is a teacher student romance the student, Eva, is eighteen and the teacher, Elijah, is a temporary substitute and only in his twenties so if you were on the fence because of that I’d happily say to jump in!
Both Elij
Ashley Munoz
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I agreed to read TMS as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. While originally I thought this was a sweet Romance, it's not. But that ended up working really well for the book. It's not your typical tabboo Romance, which was really refreshing. I really liked how much depth Eva and Elijah had. I like that it wasn't a typical "no strings attached" type of Romance. I liked that they fought it but lost out to desire. I liked that they both have things they've had to work through and heal from. Th ...more
Michelle
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Teach Me Sweetly is a professor/student taboo story, but it didn't feel so forbidden to me. Twenty six year old Elijah is a substitute Professor and eighteen year old Eva is his student. I like how they meet by accident at the local bar not knowing anything about each other. Elijah is the perfect guy for Eva because he understands her and tries to do the right thing by her. This is a beautiful, well written story that captivated me from the start. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
M
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Evangeline and Elijah find each other irresistible. It is a teacher-student romance but the way it was written doesn’t feel creepy. The age difference can be ignored since Elijah is a recent college graduate. If you take out the steamy sex scenes, their story can be considered sweet. Eva’s character has depth and Elijah’s character is very considerate and caring. Good story. [I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.]
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: maryann
I love Abbey Gale she has a way of writing such an awesome story that leaves you breathless and wanting more. I love taboo books and although I wouldn't really call this a taboo read, I can see how it would be considered one. Eva and Elijah are two amazing characters and you want them to grow and heal. I enjoyed this book and I can't wait to see what Abbey Gale does next.
Denise
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This needs a thorough proofreading. Major spelling, wrong words, grammar mistakes all throughout the book. The h was referred to as a “his” a few times among many other issues.
This is a 2.5 - 3 stars for me. It could have been better if I wasn’t constantly distracted by the errors.
Whennie
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is my first read from Abby Gale and I know and for sure, I will be reading her other book. Dmn I love how she wrote this book, this teacher-student romance was one of my favorite in Taboo read. Fantastic book, if you'll love this kind of book. I surely you will get hooked by this one too. The words Abby delivers into this is amazing!
Auden Dar
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful written forbidden romance!

review to come!
Tammy
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
By Abby Gale
4 stars ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐

Student/ teacher romance
Forbidden love
Eva and Elijah’s story was taboo
Some tissues may be needed at times
Amazing book
I don’t like to give any spoilers.
Just know that this a must read
Nancy
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A different kind of love story in that the student read more like the adult and the bad boy more like a student in the beginning. Bittersweet read of a girl ignored by her parents, a town full of bullies and a bad boy who comes thru for her in the end.
Gina Burkart
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet read that will make your heart melt throughout this book. This book will have you going through a heart warming story that will have you believing in sweet love again.
The Smutbrarians
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feels 2
Steam 5
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

When Elijah took a substitute teaching job at a private school, it was just to make ends meet. Until he met Eva. Of course the girl he met at the bar would end up in his class. As Elijah tries to keep his distance, Eva’s sadness just calls to him. All he knows is he can’t stop himself from stepping over the line.

“How many different ways I can think of how to comfort her and make her forget about every proble
Heather
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
This was a great, sweet read! I loved the relationship between Eva and Elijah! I definitely recommend!
Lesley Koke DeWig
I was completely captivated by this book. From start to finish. It was also my first time reading Abby Gale!
Tre Talbot
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is as sweet as a cupcake is delicious. Eva and Elijah’s story has me from the moment they started chatting and as the storyline developed I was pulled further down and turning page after page to see what would happen next. The details are clearly told that you can visualize the scenes playing out before you. Eva didn’t have the happiest of childhoods but seeing the woman she’s grown to be I’m happy that she has taken control of her life and fought for what she wanted, it’s the same wi ...more
Clare Harrison
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her 18th birthday and she's alone with a cupcake.. until him..

A night of drink and dancing, brings her happiness like she hasn't felt in a long time.

Absent parents, and staff that are to be kept at a distance makes her feel alone.

He changed that....

Why is fate so cruel as to place the only person who made her happy, in her classroom the next day..

A reletionship between a teacher and a student is grounds for job dismissal...

He knows it, she knows it. The question is do they care?

She's a rare gem
JoAnna G
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Abby Gale's writing and I love this book. I was pulled in from the blurb and found it a must read. Once I started I couldn't put it down. It was an easy read and the people just stick with you. It is also I forbidden romance on a different level. Not int he typical way at all. That was refreshing. Plus, those are some of my favorites. This one is believable and written very well. Just the right amount of drama and keep you engrossed until the last page. Waiting for the worst to happen.

Wh
Gsmitty
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Abby Gale’s ‘Teach Me Sweetly’ is a heart wrenching tale of two individuals finding themselves in one another; learning how pain and melancholy do not have to be the enemy, and, in fact, can lead to the sweetest love.
Eva has just turned eighteen and continues to wander aimlessly through life, melancholic, forlorn, lost. Elijah rolls into the town looking for a way to earn some money whilst finishing his book, just something to tide him over; he never expected to find her, the woman that would be
« previous 1 3 next »

• Betrayed (The Professor Trilogy, #2)
  • Summer's Edge
  • The Professor's Student: The Full Series (The Professor's Student, #1-4)
  • Shattered Poetry (Broken Lives, #2)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 3 (Becoming His Muse, #3)
  • The Summer I Said Yes
  • Fall Semester
  • Dirty Professor
  • What Were You Thinking, Paige Taylor?
  • Beautiful Torment (Beautiful, #1)
  • Tick Tock (EOD, #1)
  • Tanner
  • Ruling the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #2)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • Packaged Husband (Trophy Husbands, #3)
  • Front Porches and Funerals (Swamp Bottom Novella #1)
  • I Hate You, I Love You
  • The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)
Abby Gale is an international author. She is an avid reader, former blogger, and a pharmacist. She writes whatever storyline sucks her in, but mostly her books will be erotica with some darkness in it.

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: