Start by marking “Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #4)” as Want to Read:
Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #4)

Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance

(Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish #4)

Phineas Harrington was Vina Penjarla's first real kiss. But when she discovers the gorgeous Brit is the new theater director she'll be working with, things get super complicated. After all, Vin knows nothing about this dating stuff. And as her attraction for the sweet and intelligent guy grows, so does her fear that he's keeping a big, dark secret.

But what if Vin has a
Published October 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Geeky, Freaky, Clueless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geeky, Freaky, Clueless

Start your review of Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #4)
Sophie's Reading Corner
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vin is a theater geek but she doesn't have any experience when it comes to love life or boyfriends. One night she drinks a bit too much and ends up having her first kiss with Phineas. The problem is that she discovers that the guy that she locked lips with is a theater director that she's going to work with. There's something mysterious when it comes to Phineas though and his fascination with death, which make them suspicious and distrustful of him.

I truly enjoyed this book! I haven't read any
Skye Kilaen
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
When two theater nerds fall in love... one of them has to figure out if the other is a serial killer? Vin Penjarla kissed Phineas Harrington at a bar before she knew he was her theater director. She may not know anything about dating due to her traditional Indian-American parents, but she does know that snogging the boss is generally a no. All Phin knows is that he thinks Vin is lovely and wonderful in her eccentricities, and staying away from her is going to be a challenge. Okay, that's not all ...more
Karen
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

I always look forward to the latest release to this fun Halloween themed romance series. I wish there was a little more Halloween to this story but otherwise both Phineas and Vin were super cute together as they try to get over their awkwardness – and the fact that Phin might be a serial killer. The series is on KU and the first book – Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish takes place in a seasonal haunted house.

*arc provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
carrie thackston
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, short satisfying read. I love these gems from G.G.Andrew!
Vin is a sweet, inexperienced girl when it comes to love and dating. She gets so nervous and has a hard time connecting. Phin is unsure too. He has recently been hurt and flees his home to escape the memories. These two had an instant connection. They both love theater and find themselves working on a production of Sweeney Todd. I loved that Phin found Vin endearing and intriguing. Phin's past follows him to America, but it wasn't
Literature Lover
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-review-it
I enjoyed the journey, it was both hysterical and memorable for me. This was a duo point of view, not only do you understand what is happening to both of the characters but you also understand the position he and she are in. There are certain parts where I was like f#*! yeah I would do that too.
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Oh my goodness! Geeky, Freaky, Clueless was so freakin adorable!! I loved it so so so much!! I love all of this authors stories, but I think this might be my new favorite. Because Vin and Phineas? They are so freakin cute together! And fun! And funny! And quirky and odd in the best of ways! I cannot stand it!

Phineas and Vin meet one night at the local bar, but for Vin he was just someone to practice her flirting with and wasn't supposed to be
Marie Lucio
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Geeky, Freaky, Clueless by G.G. Andrew the four book in A Halloween Romance series, but wow a very entertaining book I just couldn’t put it down. The tittle says it all on how Vin is about her dating and love life. Not just Vin but I also got the senses that Phineas was as clueless in the dating department as Vin was. The two main characters are really meant for each other. Vin is all into poltergeists and Phineas with his unconventional upbringing just made them into their ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Theatre grad Vina Penjarla is finally getting some dating experience after her friends get her drunk at the bar and set her loose on the hot Phineas. Just when things start getting hot and heavy, her friends interrupt their kiss, worried she's being seduced by a serial killer. Visiting professor Phineas Harrington is intrigued by the quirky and beautiful Vin but she's pulled away by her friends before he can get her number. When Phineas finds out that Vin is his assistant director in a play ...more
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
GG Andrew writes with such a gentle humour, whilst retaining a depth of emotion that gives you ALL the feels. Vina is the geek in this, despite what we would expect given the hero is called Phineas! The chemistry is hot, the angst feels real and the book is both entertaining and well written. I really felt a connection to the characters and totally believed in their romance. This is a story that I enjoyed from start to finish and I loved catching up with characters found in previous books.

This
Brianna
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more! This is another wonderful, wonderful Halloween romance from G.G. Andrews. I love how when you start reading one of her books, you never actually know what to expect. I've read the first 3 novels in this series and this one is just as amazing as those. I was excited to see Vin, who we met in book 2, grow into herself and take charge of life and go for what she wanted. I was really sad for it to end and really want more, especially more Vin and Phineas. Something about their ...more
Kimberly Westrope
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
G. G. Andrew has become one of my favorite authors. After reading the first three books in her Halloween romance series, I was anxiously awaiting book #4. This story did not disappoint in the least. It is my favorite so far. While I love all the characters in the series, these two, Vin and Phineas, completely stole my heart. They are both so sweet and perfectly written. Add in the bit of intrigue, and this becomes a wonderful, quick afternoon read. Or, save it for a spooky night read. Either ...more
Rosemary Hughes
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is surprising how our insecurities can rule our lives. Because we are not accomplished in something, we feel we are inadequate in all aspects of life. Its not true!! It just means we lack experience, or that one thing we are not good at is nullified by all the awesome things we are good at.
My point: We have to be happy with ourselves, through our own eyes. Not how we believe other people perceive us.
Read the book: then let me know if you agree with me.
Paula
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vina is the sweetest "oddest" girl - I loved her. Phineas is a geeky "hottie". Their first meeting is adorable and their 2nd meeting was pretty funny. These two had a couple of bumps in the road but glad Vina finally realized her true worth. Would love a follow up story to their story - but not a cliffhanger - I just want more.
Beth C.
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another cute book in this series! Vin, shy, awkward and innocent, meets a man who makes her heart flutter. Unfortunately, he’s not someone she can have a relationship at this point. And he has secrets he’s been keeping anyway. It’s a short and sweet story of instant attraction, insecurities and acceptance. Lovely book!
Jessica
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, romance
I absolutely loved this. I've been hoping for Vin to have her own book after reading the other three books in this series. There was a great gothic horror homage with the secrets in Phinneas's past that added to the swoony fun of this book. The perfect book to read to get you in the Halloween mood. If you've enjoyed the other books in this series, you'll love this too.
Jacki

Dual POVs
Part of a series: Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish
Standalone
HEA

I look forward to reading more from G.G. Andrew.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC.
Tammy
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read with quirky characters. Loved Phineas and Vin's miscommunications and banter. The way Phineas can keep up with Vin's thinking just shows how perfect they are together. Would love to read the others if they are as good as this one!
Lulu
I started this series with book three and at the end I was super excited to see what was in store for Vin in book four. I must say I was not disappointed. This series is fun and quick and I really like it.

Phineas and Vina meet in a bar one night and sparks fly. Phineas is British, a theater director and there is a bit of a mystery surrounding him, which I liked. Vina is adorable, insecure and a fount of random facts. The secondary characters are from the other books but you will not be lost if
Marie
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quirky, sweet and hilarious!

I have not read the other books in this series but will be going back to do so, I loved the fun, humour and slightly weird slant G.G. takes with these characters.
Vin is awkward, shy and very unsure of her place in the world, but put her in a theatre and she blossoms into a strong, confident leader which is a pleasure to see. However I like her best when she is slightly uncomfortable and blurts the funniest, most inappropriate remarks....everyone else looks at her wide
Kim Landis
Valquiria
Sep 17, 2019
Tina Kress
Sep 21, 2019
New Adult Book Club: #72/19 - Geeky, Freaky, Clueless by G.G. Andrew 28 42 Oct 06, 2019 11:11PM

• Take a Chance on Me
  • Winter King (The Wyth Courts #1)
  • Broken Rose of Texas (Austin After Dark #2)
  • The Fire (The Hurricane, #4)
  • Ruin
  • Just the Way You Are (Calamity Falls)
  • Renegade (Moonshine Task Force, #1)
  • Buried
  • Flame Guardian
  • Undercover Barmaid
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • The Other Daughter
  • Nikolai (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • The Weaver (Weaver Trilogy, #1)
  • Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers, #2)
  • Chin Up Buttercup (Twin Oaks, #3)
  • Soldier of Fortune: A Gideon Quinn Adventure (The Fortune Chronicles #1)
  • Fighting the Odds (Collision #4)
G.G. Andrew has written romances about poets, ghosts, reformed mean girls, grammar nerds, kleptomaniacs, cops, graffiti artists, and many, many horror geeks, but what they all have in common is they're filled with humor, heat, and heart. (And sometimes a Star Wars reference or two, because Star Wars.)

She writes about books for the BookBub Blog. An avid nerd, she also enjoys British comedy, black

Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish (4 books)
  • Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #1)
  • Scary, Lovesick, Foolish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #2)
  • Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #3)