Start by marking “Kate & Jesse (Vengeance Road, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Kate & Jesse (Vengeance Road, #1.5)

Kate & Jesse

(Vengeance Road #1.5)

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REVENGE?

Kate Thompson thought avenging her father’s death would help her sleep easier, but nothing has been easy since she killed the notorious outlaw Waylan Rose. Then Jesse Colton rides back into her life and the nightmares that used to visit her each evening begin to fade. At least until the papers bring word of train robberies in the sout
Published September 1st 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Kate & Jesse, please sign up.
In my humble opinion Just now, this week! It's out on Kindle and Paperback! And ugh, is it good.

Start your review of Kate & Jesse (Vengeance Road, #1.5)
Erin Bowman
Jan 18, 2019 marked it as books-i-wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Set after the events of Vengeance Road, this novella was originally available exclusively through the Retribution Rails preorder campaign. It is now available for purchase for the first time.

e-book: https://www.amazon.com/Kate-Jesse-Ven...
paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Kate-Jesse-Ven...
cyborgcinderella
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vengeance Road is one of my favorite novels so it was nice to return to this world and these characters, even if only for a little while.

Kate’s voice is still one of my favorite voices I’ve ever read in a book. It’s so unique and really immerses you in the story from the start.

I loved getting to see more of Kate and Jesse and to see how they got from the end of Vengeance Road to where they ended up in Retribution Rails. It was nice to see how their story unfolded further and to just spend a li
Helen White
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet little novella which fills in some of the gaps between Vengeance Road and Retribution Rails. How's Kate and Jesse's relationship continues. It's a nice little story worth reading if you're already read the others.
In my humble opinion
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eeeeee!!!!!! I am so happy to have this novella!!!

Oh man, do I LOVE these characters, this time, this author.
Megan
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Companion

I really enjoyed seeing Kate and Jesse's life between vengeance road and retribution rails. It felt like the missing piece for me.
Liam
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’d really love to see Kate and Jesses love life go on a bit more. When I read the first book when the love happened i freaked out I thought it was gonna be will :/
Theresa
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
I loved Vengeance Road and this is the perfect novella that connects it to Retribution Rails.
It answers the question of what happened to Kate & Jesse!
I admire Kate so much for her strength and resilience. Not to mention how smart she is. Living in constant fear that the Rose Riders or someone else will show looking for her gold has made Kate come up with a plan should they have to leave her house.
Jesse is perfect for Kate, even though her may not always agree with her choices, he does res
Janelle Dazzlepants
I love Kate so damn much! 💖 This story sees Kate and Jesse in the time between book 1 and 2 as they navigate their budding relationship, town gossip, Rose Rider aftereffects, and eventually building their house in the clearing. It was such a joy to return to this world and Erin Bowman has creates such a distinctive voice for these characters.
Megan W. (pnwbookworm)
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was fabulous! This book, which bridges the gap between Vengeance Road and Retribution rails was great way to get back to Kate and Jesse and I loved reading more about their relationship! If you enjoyed Vengeance Road then you should definitely check this out!
Taylor  (Taylor Reads Books)
I LOVED THIS! 😍 I really want more stories in this world!
Xandretta
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love these characters.
Wendy
Reread: I love this little novella about Kate and Jesse! I definitely want to reread Vengeance Road and Retribution Rails sometime.

If you loved Vengeance Road, Kate & Jesse is a must read novella! Kate and Jesse are one of my favorite YA couples and I absolutely loved seeing this little glimpse into their life after the events of Vengeance Road. It's such a great snapshot of what they're up to and perfectly captures each of their magnetizing personalities. It's also a great littl
Madeline O'Rourke
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: companion-works
Kate & Jesse is nothing ground-breaking, but certainly a nice lil dose of these characters post-Vengeance Road. I appreciate that it's not absolutely necessary to read this novella before reading Retribution Rails but it does provide a nice extra bit of context.
Mckenzie  Wessler
Luxx
Sep 01, 2019
Robyn
Sep 01, 2019
Erin Bowman is the critically acclaimed author of numerous books for teens, including the Taken Trilogy, Vengeance Road, Retribution Rails, and the Edgar Award-nominated Contagion duology. A web designer turned author, Erin has always been invested in telling stories—both visually and with words. When not writing, she can often be found hiking, commenting on good typography, and obsessing over all things Har ...more

Vengeance Road (2 books)
  • Vengeance Road (Vengeance Road, #1)
  • Retribution Rails (Vengeance Road, #2)