Start by marking “Cowboy Charming (Holiday, Texas, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Charming (Holiday, Texas, #3)

Cowboy Charming

(Holiday, Texas #3)

They call him Casanova.
But can this charming devil of a cowboy teach
a good girl how to change her ways?

Small-town preacher's daughter Dixie King is used to having a lot on her plate. Keep tabs on her flighty grandmother? No problem. Handle the honky tonk's first ever Chili Cook-Off? In the bag. Vamp it up to charm a would-be developer into leaving Holiday, Texas for good?

Expected publication: July 30th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Charming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Charming

Beth
Cowboy Charming was one of the cute, endearing, hometown reads that you can really sink into. I was really enjoying it until almost the ending when the characters go to the bank and the character's reactions were just way over the top and is why I'm giving it 3.5 stars.

I received this ARC copy of Cowboy Charming from SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca. This is my honest and voluntary review. Cowboy Charming is set for publication July 30, 2019.

My Rating: 3.5 stars
Written by: Dylann Crush
Series: Holiday, Tex
Sophia
A good ol' cowboy and a good girl find themselves reluctant partners in this latest of the Holiday, Texas down home country charm romances. I've enjoyed the Walker family and was tickled to see that playboy Presley is now up for his turn with a preacher's daughter, no less.

Cowboy Charming is third in the Holiday, Texas series of standalone cowboy romances connected through a group of family and friends and the old Rambling Rose honky tonk.

Dixie has been a good daughter, granddaughter, student, w
Yvonne Cruz
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book three is this series centers around Dixie King and Presley Walker.
Dixie is the preacher’s daughter, always doing the right thing ,following the rules and not a one night stand girl. She currently is working at local bar, Rambling Rose, keeping the “handy men” at arms length. But that doesn’t mean that she isn’t attracted to Presley.
Presley is the local playboy and brother of the owner of the bar. When Charlie, the bar’s owner has an emergency and needs to leave town to help her husband, she
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
I voluntarily read and reviewed this book, given to me by NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I really enjoyed this book. I took a chance on a cowboy and boy did it turn out good.

This is book three in the Holiday Texas series and I don't think I laughed so hard from all the banter between Dixie and Presley. I also loved all the pigs in this book.

I would recommend this book and I would say that it would help to read the other two as well. There were a few parts I would have liked t
Jacki
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute and fun
I always enjoy revisiting Holiday and its characters.

What I liked:
The writing style
The characters
Part of a series: Holiday, Texas
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading the next book in this series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.
Nikki
Jun 25, 2019 added it
Shelves: netgalley

It’s been quite a bit since I’ve reviewed an ARC here, but when I got the opportunity to read the latest in Dylann Crush’s Holiday, Texas series, I nearly jumped for joy. Before I even started this novel, I went back and revisited one of my favorite fictional towns by picking up All-American Cowboy (Charlie and Beck) and Cowboy Christmas Jubilee (Jinx and Cash). I couldn’t wait to mentally walk through the doors of the Ramblin’ Rose, grab a Lone Star, and stay a spell for Cowboy Charming.

I wa

Cricket
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush. If I told you there was a book that had three love stories at once, you would think I was crazy. However, there is such a book, Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush. Now I didn’t say all the love stories were human. A boar and a sow make for a hilarious love story, especially when said subjects weigh several hundred pounds. Then a Grandmother love story that will make your heart beat faster and the world seem right. Finally, the love story between the main characters, ...more
Claire Mc Partlin
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cute and funny small-town story about strait-laced preacher's daughter Dixie and ladies man Presley (love the name as I'm a big Elvis fan!).

Dixie always seems to be trying to do what's right for everyone, even to her detriment. Her parents are busy and so it falls to Dixie to move in with and (try!) and look after her grandmother, who is one of the best characters in the story, she's a little terror and determined to enjoy her life which was great!

Dixie works for Presley's sister (Charlie)
Ashley
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Thanks NetGalley for approving me to read this ARC. I have never read anything by Dylann Crush before, but I have read my fair share of Western Contemporary Romance. I wouldn't rate it as a five star because I did not find that I was eager to finish the book. I also struggled with the idea that Dixie decided to bet on her virginity and that Presley did her a "favor" by taking her virginity. For many reasons, my brain could not grasp that concept.

I thought there was good chemistry between the ma
Leann
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good girl, Dixie King is left in charge of the Rambling Rose during the chili cook off with her childhood crush, the town's cowboy Casanova, Presley Walker. Things can't go well. Throw in caring for her rowdy grandmother, and trying to get reacquainted with a guy who's showed up back in town and Dixie has no time to deal with Presley's mistakes.

Presley wants to finally prove he can be responsible. He just didn't plan on having to teach the preacher's daughter, Dixie, how to flirt and kiss with
Glenda Kinard
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off let me just say that Presley and Dixie have catapulted to the very top of my favorite Dylann Crush's hero and heroine in her books and this is by far my favorite yet of Dylann Crush's books. Cowboy Charming most definitely meet my top 3 things I want in a romance book... humor, believable, and Happy Ever After. I laughed out loud so much with this book it often had side splitting humor I loved the banter between Presley and Dixie they are extremely entertaining. As for believable this ...more
Karen Roma
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy Charming is the third book in the Holiday, Texas series by Dylann Crush, and follows the romantic path of Presley Walker, the town Casanova, and Dixie King, a preacher’s daughter with far too many responsibilities to have her own life! But as with the previous stories, there are many people more than happy to butt in and help you find your way. Family, friends, quirky, small town antics, and some flirty dialogue, all combine to make this a fun, heart-warming, thoroughly enjoyable and feel ...more
Tonya Lucas
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dylann Crush has done it again!!
I have laughed so hard while reading Cowboy Charming.

Presley has always intrigued me and I knew his book would be quite entertaining, but Dylann Crush truly has taken it to another level.
Presley and Dixie’s sparring is perfect. Sweet, sexy, and down right superb!

Then she went and threw in Gram, she’s a hoot and a half, my kind of lady.

So I raise a toast to Ms. Crush on surpassing my favorite book by her, All-Around Cowboy, with this new amazingly entertaining b
Lori
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced copy of this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

This is the first time I have read anything by this author and I thought that she added so much action and drama to the book and didn’t have it center on the budding relationship between Presley and Dixie.

About halfway through the story I started wondering if I was really going to want to finish it, but I held on and was very pleased with where the story took me. There is so much going on
Amanda Hash
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This is my favorite of the Holiday novels so far! Partly because I fell in love with Presley in the first book, and also because this was a love story for the ages. The preacher's daughter and the town's most lovable playboy? You know from the start it's going to be a fun ride. Full of Crush's signature humor and some of Holiday's most entertaining residents (and the obligatory pig-related mishap), this was an un-put-downable, delightful read!
Wioletta
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dixie is a good girl, Preston is a bad boy. She had crush on him when she was young, now she doesn't like him anymore. Both of them must work together takin care of bar and festival while her boss/ his sister is away.
Besides taking care of bar and festival they have to work together to save bar, doing everything to keep some company from buying land next to bar.
Loved both characters, storyline is great, funny. LOVED IT.
Melissa
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of thos book though netgalley.
Was my frist time reading this author's book's.
I love cowboy stories and was glad to read this book now I will be getting in to her stories. Even tho I started with book 3. I was able to get in to the book with no trouble at all.
I love the story between Dexie and Presley.
Melinda
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dylann Crush writes cowboys that make you want to pack your bags in search of your own small-town cowboys romance. Just loved it. It has everything you could possibly want in a romance book. Happy reading!
Ashley
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
***This ARC was generously given by NetGalley***

It was a cute little country mystery story. Good read!
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's a part where Presley shows Dixie how beautiful she is in front of a mirror that made me shiver. I loved reading, Cowboy Charming, so much!
Owl._.
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in the Holiday, Texas series. Enjoyable, quick read. This is a fun series with quirky characters and laugh out loud moments.

Thank you #netgalley and #SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca for the eARC.
Jessie Rae
Jun 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review

dnf at 35% i just couldn't get into and i'm not going to force myself
Amanda Yates
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute story. Not a super deep book in plot line but then we don’t ask every book to be. It’s one you can get lost in for an afternoon.
Vikki Vaught
Jan 11, 2019
Samantha
Jan 19, 2019
Dylann Crush
Jan 22, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gracie Liberty
Feb 18, 2019
Saly
added it
Feb 20, 2019
Dylann Crush writes contemporary romance with sizzle and sass. A romantic at heart, she loves her heroines spunky and her heroes super sexy. When she’s not dreaming up steamy storylines, she can be found sipping a margarita and searching for the best Tex-Mex food in Minnesota.

Although she grew up in Texas, she currently lives in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul with her unflappable husband, three

Holiday, Texas (3 books)
  • All-American Cowboy (Holiday, Texas #1)
  • Cowboy Christmas Jubilee (Holiday, Texas, #2)