Start by marking “Bittersweet Vengeance (Cursed Witch Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Bittersweet Vengeance (Cursed Witch Book 1)

Bittersweet Vengeance (Cursed Witch Book 1)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Love is cruel.

Not all first loves have a happy ending. For Natalia, hers was the harbinger of soul-crushing heartache. Betrayed, devastated, and suffering, she’s forced to make an impossible decision.

Vengeance is Bittersweet.

As a result, she gains unimaginable power, but it comes with a catch: Revenge. Natalia soon realizes there’s no solace in being judge, jury, and ex
Published October 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bittersweet Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bittersweet Vengeance

Krystal
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was interesting. The story was engaging, and I wanted to know how it was going to end, but I wished I had known that the heartache she suffers from had to do with her getting raped by demons. Ultimately, I’m not going to pitch a fit about it, but I hoped that this would be a fun story that was dark in maybe a bloody way, and instead it’s dark in a rather depressing way.

There were also a lot of religious themes, which was fine. I guess I just wasn’t expecting it in a book about curses and w
Christine C
Oct 17, 2018
Lezli
marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2018
Tia Silverthorne Bach has been married to her college sweetheart for twenty years, has three beautiful girls, and adores living in sunny California. Her daughters were born in Chicago, San Diego, and Baltimore; and she feels fortunate to have called many places home. She believes in fairy tales and happy endings and is an avid reader and rabid grammar hound.

She is an award-winning, multi-genre au