Start by marking “Kids Write Jokes” as Want to Read:
Kids Write Jokes

Kids Write Jokes

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published October 4th 2018 by Blink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kids Write Jokes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kids Write Jokes

liked it 3.00  ·

Etienne
Apr 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I respect the visibility and meaningful activity to motivate kids to write and all and I respect that. But if you want to help kid write jokes, well you should help them write funny one. Those were a bunch of non sense and stupidity not funny in any way, absurd but not the funny kind of absurdity, just big blank non sense. Completely failed!!
Radwa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, netgalley
This collection of jokes is absurd, but I gotta admit I felt some of them were comparable to jokes I heard on films and tv shows, so some of these kids might have a career in comedy.

But I think this book would've benefited from being more selective. I understand that the jokes don't have to make sense to us, but some of them were literally a word or two followed by "ha ha ha". Um. That's not a joke.

But this did put a smile on my face, and I might follow that twitter account for any hidden gems.
Emma
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was expecting to find this book funny but it was even better than I expected; I laughed out loud the whole way through. The jokes were total nonsense, but also hilarious. I would recommend it to anyone who works with kids or has young relatives.

[Free ARC from NetGalley]
Amanda Williams
Apr 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
I respect what they were trying to do with this book and jokes don't necessarily need to make sense but most of them were 2 or 3 words then a load of hahahahahaha's. Brilliant idea, terrible execution.
Holly
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
TL;DR - A baffling collection of jokes, written by real Earth children!

Ragdoll Rating: 3.5/5 Buttons

Recommended For: Anybody who wants to spend twenty minutes or so marvelling at the insanity that is the mind of children.

About the Book...

This book is a collection of jokes, written by real kids and compiled by the guy behind @KidsWriteJokes. It is 130 pages of the most random, bizarre and hilarious surrealism that only a child could possibly come up with.

What I thought...

Personally, I really enjo
Scott Parker
Feb 20, 2019
jesse r lewis
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've enjoyed the Kids Write Jokes accounts on Twitter & Instagram. I enjoy sharing them with a coworker who doesn't "get" them even more.

I've always enjoyed children's ideas of jokes - basically thinking a punchline is just something weird, silly or nonsensical. It's sincerely refreshing to see dozens of children sharing things they think are funny despite having no actual "joke" involved. It speaks to an innocence that I sometimes wish I could return to...but I'm content with living vicario
Holly