Start by marking “Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience (Harlequin Presents Book 3687)” as Want to Read:
Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience (Harlequin Presents Book 3687)

Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience (Harlequin Presents Book 3687)

To redeem his notorious reputation…

She’ll agree to wear his ring!

When headlines mistakenly announce florist Holly Frost’s engagement to ruthless celebrity divorce lawyer Zack Knight, she’s stunned. His lethal charisma may have ignited a fire in her blood, but she’s finished with fairy tales. Yet Zack seems determined to turn this scandal, and their red-hot attraction, to
Published January 1st 2019 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience

StMargarets
Hero is a commitment-phobe divorced lawyer. Heroine is a florist who spends her free time writing manhating posts on social media after being jilted twice.

They’re both nice people who have a nice time together and have a few misunderstandings before zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In real life I would love this couple. Hero took good care of his dad. Heroine was still idealistic about love underneath all of her cynicism. But the conflict was so low, the sex scenes so numerous and repetitive that I was bor
Jenny
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this engagement of convenience story. Hero is a playboy with mother issues, a sexy and handsome divorce lawyer and heroine is a feisty florist with 2 failed engagements. They decide to fake an engagement, hero because he wants to make his father happy and heroine because it will be good for her career. Their fling is supposed to be temporary but their chemistry is hot and Holly can't help falling in love with Zack. Problem is he doesn't want the fairy tale and that's all she craves.

I thoro
YESSENIA
1.5 stars 💤 💤 💤

It has been a while since the last time I read anything by M. Milburne... and I almost gave up this time. I don't remember feeling so frustrated with a book of hers.
✘ More than a M&B book I sometimes felt this was Chick Lit. I don't like Chick Lit.
✘ Overuse of flashy adjectives in descriptions. (e.g., her skin was as cremy as a cultured pearl, her retrousse nouse, her dainty dancer ankles...)
✘ Everything is about sex. E v e r y t h i n g. Both the male and female since the
Belinda  Anne
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nothing memorable, in this run of the mill romance novel and the hero and heroine got on my nerves quite a lot!
Bookread2day
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience in paperback. Holly Frost's baby sister is getting married, which meant that everyone will be asking when she was going to find herself a husband, but after being jilted twice she didn't want another man in her life. Holly Frost was always busy as she was a business woman, a wedding florist, who see brides all days of the week. Will by chance Holly meet a husband? I love reading the modern collection by Mills and Boon with authors writing up to da ...more
Xai Xai
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was an awesome read. I am looking fwd to Sabrina and Max love story.
Helen
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a passionate story that had me turning the pages, two people who were determined not to fall in love for different reasons, but when they first meet there is an instant click between them and a fake engagement to help both of them with a problem, but this soon leads to Holly and Zack opening up to each other, and falling in love, sigh what a beautiful story.

Holly Frost is a florist who has been jilted twice and has turned of men and lets a lot of people know on social media, and her wedd
Lynn Brooks
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 STARS!

Instant attraction leads to red hot passion when two unlikely subjects collide! A quick read filled with enjoyable characters and a storyline that kept them on their toes. Lots of chemistry and a fun happily ever after!

Florist Holly Frost is in the business of weddings, but a couple of cases of love gone wrong have turned her a bit cynical on the subject of men, and her business is starting to hurt because of it. A client turned friend tries to help her out by tweeting out misinforma
Janie Evans
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melanie Milburne's "Claimed for the Billionaire's Convenience" puts two people who are anti couple together. Holly's flower shop is hurting and brides are cancelling their wedding orders because she bashed men on social media. Zack is a divorce lawyer whose Mother walked out on the family when he was a young boy. They're introduced at a divorce party and hit it off. The problems is that they are both too stubborn to admit that they're allowed to feel, and that they deserve love.
Dottie
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zack Knight is a divorce lawyer who enjoys his work because he doesn't believe in love. Holly Frost has had two broken engagements and believes there are no fairy tales. Zack hurt by his mothers desertion when he was a child has left him bitter but he sees Holly across the room at a divorce party and figures if he just explains their relationship would be just for fun it would be fine. Holly is a wedding florist and her being vocal about her hatred for men has hurt her business. Customers don't ...more
Alexandra
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I pick up a book by Melanie Milburne I know I am in for an enjoyable read.
Holly has had such bad luck with men, that she has taken to making men hating comments online. So much so, that its started to affect her florist business. Brides are canceling flower orders. When a friend/previous customer invites Holly to her divorce party. She meets the notorious playboy lawyer Zack. The chemistry between them is obvious. He asks her out and she brushes him off. When her friend tweets that they ar
TashNz
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: melanie-milburne
Melanie Milburne's heroines are always so delightful, refreshing and full of happy humor that is sprinkled through the story. Holly is as bright as her flowers and the light to Zach's dark. I really enjoyed the plot and how they came about being engaged I thought Zach's caring nature shone thru his outer act and I really liked the addition of his Dad to the story. A wonderful read which I highly enjoyed along with the sweet conclusion.
Nas Dean
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CLAIMED FOR THE BILLIONAIRE'S CONVENIENCE by author Melanie Milburne is a January 2019 release by Harlequin Presents series.

Holly Frost has gone off man. Big time. She believed every man would leave her like her ex-fiancé did at the altar. So her heart was closed towards love or man.
But when her engagement was announced on social media to famous lawyer, Zack Knight she was advised to play along the charade for the sake of her business. Zack needed her help to fix his relationship with his fath
Mudpie
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*

Being pregnant has given me short attention span so I have not been able to read much.

This book wasn't bad but it wasn't able to made me stop reading or want to pick it up whenever I could.

Much complaint has been made about the heroine, esp her being bitchy in the beginning, but I felt she had a reason for acting so, and it was well explained. She came to a self awareness that her jaundiced view of men as getting out of hand, and kudos for her for wanting to change for the better.

Our couple'
Patty Duplechin
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Holly and Zack’s chemistry. She’s a florist, who doesn’t trust men after two failed engagements. Zack is a divorce lawyer, who of course is a bit cynical. Hence him being a divorce lawyer. A friend of theirs introduced them and posted pictures of them together. Announcing their engagement. Of course it helps bout of them out, for her flower business and to make him look like he’s not a player. Both didn’t realize how everything would change with their affair. It is romance and two unwill ...more
AJReads
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Plan?

Holly is a florist and her business is in trouble due to her negative comments about weddings on social media. Zack is a divorce lawyer. They meet at a divorce party and the next thing there is an announcement that they are engaged. They decide to use this to their advantage for Holly’s declining business and to squash his reputation as a playboy – the perfect plan, or is it? A great read.
Claire
3.5⭐⭐⭐ I enjoyed this fun read about 2 people who both had complete hangups about being in a relationship. Chemistry and an ulterior motive ensure that their control is going to be pushed to the limit. I loved how both were able to realise the things that were important to them before it was too late and to take the plunge and let go of those hangups.

Angelica Morado
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story as it started with headlines about a florist was mistakenly was announced as being engaged to a ruthlessly divorce lawyer and Holly is being romanced with a so called temporary arrangement with a trip to Paris. But, of course the romance ends when she realized that she wants marriage and a family and they break apart and then you can guess the ending.
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the book but found the title annoying He's a divorce lawyer, not a big businessman. It just seems these days you can't just have a successful, affluent hero, he has to be a billionaire. It's getting silly now.
Se Mcgregor
3.5 - The heroine had a bit too much of a chip on her shoulder for my liking but I enjoyed the book overall. Epilogue would have been good, however I would guess that part II will have the "wind-up" of both couples.
Sandra R
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pretty straight forward romance with not much angst and likeable characters. Lots of steamy scenes. 3.5 stars.
Gail
NOTE: title misleading. Hero is a very successful lawyer however he is not a billionaire. Does not have billionaire digs, homes, attitude, and so on. Harlequin does love those "billionaire" titles.

This is a lovely story about two really ordinary people, each is likeable in their own way, and they make a charming couple. Do they rise above their issues? Do they realize each other isn't just another incarnation of gonna-jilt-me guy; or a want-to-settle-down woman? Yes they do! Eventually, like eve
MJ
Feb 19, 2019
Julie Henke
Jan 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon