Start by marking “Extreme Prejudice: A Jinx Ballou Novel” as Want to Read:
Extreme Prejudice: A Jinx Ballou Novel

Extreme Prejudice: A Jinx Ballou Novel

(Jinx Ballou, Bounty Hunter #2)

Bounty hunter Jinx Ballou is hot on the heels of an accused murderer. Her investigation reveals her fugitive is involved with White Nation, a militant organization stoking the fires of prejudice and violence in Phoenix, Arizona.

To apprehend her suspect, she infiltrates White Nation, only to come face-to-face with the man who nearly killed her when she was a teen. Her
Published December 7th 2018 by Dark Pariah Press

To ask other readers questions about Extreme Prejudice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extreme Prejudice

Start your review of Extreme Prejudice: A Jinx Ballou Novel
Matt
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I tackle this second book in her newer series, I remain pleased with what Dharma Kelleher offers her readers. Never one to shy away from the controversial, or at least tackle issues that are still not fully mainstream, Kelleher uses her wonderful descriptive ways to tell an energetic crime thriller. Jinx Ballou has been happy working as a bail enforcement officer (bounty hunter) and seems to be keeping herself quite busy. After a few easy apprehensions, she is handed one that will challenge ...more
Paula Berinstein
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelleher’s books just get better and better. Extreme Prejudice hits the ground running and doesn’t let up. Filled with action and suspense and with a thoroughly likable protagonist, it’s simply unputdownable.

One thing I like so much about Jinx is that she’s brave and generous and has a strong sense of justice, but she’s also vulnerable. Superheroes are great but good-hearted, fallible people are more compelling. I love the way she hesitates and worries and makes mistakes.

I also think the author’
Lisa
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some authors and some stories are, compelling. Dharma Kelleher's bounty hunter, Jinx, is compelling. I found myself wanting to see more sides of Jinx, what makes her tick and why she chose her life's path.

Jinx has what we all have, or aspire to have: family, friends, relationships (current and former), career, and some of the time these things conflict with each other. Probably it's the most interesting when these things conflict as they often do.

The characters all have unique voices, cadences,
Wendy
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put it down!

I love this woman! Jinx really has her hands full this time trying to apprehend the bail jumpers and the haters just keep getting in the way. She is a tough chick and will not be anyone's punching bag and it gives me hope for all the people who are not acceptable to society because they are different. Rock on Momma and write me another book! Thanks again for the great book!
Sheila Gabler
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book starts off with a bang and just never stops. You learn a lot about Jinx and how she became a bounty hunter. You also learn about her family and friends and how important they are to keeping her balanced and happy. You won't be disappointed if you pick up this book.
I received an advanced copy of this book and this is my honest review.
T Olsen
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, this is a "could have been". Good characters and an interesting setting can't save a plot and story that revolves around a supposedly professional roaming around making tactical errors. With Ms. Plum the package says amateur and it's funny. Here the pro is just sad.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Jinx is a bounty hunter whose fiance was killed by a bomb by a white supremacy group. A dirty cop is part of this white supremacy group. There is a lot of action and tense moments to keep you enthralled with this novel.
Jay Williams
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite bounty hunter is back with a vengeance, fighting with all the baggage she drags through her life. Kelleher has a way with words that makes every interaction realistic and exciting. It helps that I live in the area where Jinx lives and works, and the locations are very real for me. Jinx is tracking a bail-jumping murderer who turns out to be part of a white racist group. As she tracks him, she encounters a bug-a-boo from her past, the man who beat her to a pulp as a teenager for ...more
Robert D. Neill
Melissa
Feb 04, 2019
Denise C
Feb 15, 2019

• Riptide (A Sam McRae Mystery)
  • Bad Boy (Inspector Banks, #19)
  • Gazes Into You (Mr & Mr Detective, #1)
  • Blood Orange
  • A Night with the Knight of the Burning Pestle
  • Blood Out: Austin Conrad Thriller #3
  • The Bone Harvest
  • The Bone Garden
  • What Doesn't Kill You
  • Deadly Sins (Riley Sullivan Mystery #1)
  • The Lock (Eddie Collins, #4.5)
  • In a Dry Season (Inspector Banks, #10)
  • Heat Wave
  • A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder (A Countess of Harleigh Mystery, #1)
  • The Dragon Variation (Liaden Universe, #5-6,8)
  • Agent of Change (Liaden Universe, #9)
  • Trouble in Nuala (The Inspector de Silva Mysteries #1)
  • Gabriel's Road: A Novella of the Devil's West
As one of the only transgender authors in crime fiction, Dharma brings a unique voice to the genre, specializing in gritty thrillers with a feminist kick.

She is the author of the Jinx Ballou bounty hunter series and the Shea Stevens outlaw biker series. Her work has also appeared in several anthologies.

Fans of Sara Paretsky, Stieg Larsson, and Elmore Leonard will love her work because it is bold,

Jinx Ballou, Bounty Hunter (2 books)
  • Chaser (Jinx Ballou, Bounty Hunter #1)