Start by marking “Flourish (The Green Princess #3)” as Want to Read:
Flourish (The Green Princess #3)

Flourish

(The Green Princess #3)

Bryce and Kitrin defied kings and magic to be together. On the eve of happiness, an act of dark magic creates a barrier between them. One too strong even for love to overcome. A sprung trap separates Bryce from his friends and beloved Kit. Assumed dead by his allies in the flora magi rebellion, he finds himself at the mercy of his closest relative
Published October 8th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Flourish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flourish

Laura A. Grace
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author did it again! She had me so into this story only to leave me in a puddle of tears, angst, and I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.

Though I was scared for these characters, Flourish delivered in every way I really wanted it too. I left feeling so relieved and happy by the ending that I might have been floating on a little cloud of bliss.

However, it was very intense getting there. I honestly didn't know if Kit and Bryce would get a happy ending. I felt just as anxious as these characters and
C.O. Bonham
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-met-the-author
The Green Princess Trilogy by H. L. Burke, concludes with Flourish. Yes this really is the final book. Don't start here. Read Flower and Fallow first.

What began as a star-crossed romance became a resistance and is now a war. I don't want to give you any spoilers. I just want to tell you that you should read this trilogy because it is so much more than a romance. It's a Fantasy adventure that fulfills every promise it makes and delivers on every instance of foreshadowing.

Flourish especially, put
Janeen Ippolito
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An intense, very feels-strong finish to the trilogy with a satisfying conclusion.
Steve
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this final installment, romance, adventure, and intrigue all shift into high gear. Kit is great with child, Bryce is with her and relishing becoming a father, and Regyn is trying to hold the rebels together. That balance will shift quickly in response to King Langstyn's ruinous rule of the kingdom. Each of our principals will sacrifice something great to bring peace and justice to the kingdom and allow the magic to flow freely once again.
Lorin
Oct 28, 2018
Amy McConahy
Dec 07, 2018
Sharon Hughson
Nov 13, 2018
Janice Clark
H.L. Burke
Oct 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarah Ashwood
Robyn Fellows
Nov 20, 2018
Katherine M
Dec 10, 2018
Born in a small town in north central Oregon, H. L. Burke spent most of her childhood around trees and farm animals and was always accompanied by a book. Growing up with epic heroes from Middle Earth and Narnia keeping her company, she also became an incurable romantic.

An addictive personality, she jumped from one fandom to another, being at times completely obsessed with various books, movies, o

The Green Princess (3 books)
  • Flower (The Green Princess, #1)
  • Fallow (The Green Princess Trilogy #2)