Start by marking “A Surprise Christmas Bride For The Heartbroken Widower: The Twelve Mail Order Brides of Christmas” as Want to Read:

Celebrate the miracle of love and the joy of the holiday season on the Western frontier with the Twelve Mail Order Brides of Christmas, a new series from popular author Emma Morgan!

When Sarah agrees to be a Mail Order Bride, she never expects to her arrival to be a surprise. She had hopes for a chance to find love and a new life, but instead her husband-to-be doesn’t wan
Published October 14th 2018 by PureRead

Be the first to ask a question about A Surprise Christmas Bride For The Heartbroken Widower

Ru4repeat
May 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Don't tell me the plot, show me

I felt like I was being told what was happening instead of experiencing it. It didn't seem like the characters were even experiencing things with how quickly the scenes changed.
I kept reading hoping to get more details and less play-by-play, alas I had to cut my losses. It wasn't worth wasting my time to read the remaining 25% of the book.
Debbie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love finds a partner in an unexpected time.

Sarah places an ad and finally gets a response. She jumps into action buys a ticket to Oregon and is shocked and disappointed in what meets her. James lost his wife and son three years ago and is not ready for love. A very sweet man he can't just leave her on her own. Really enjoyed reading this sweet book.
Karen Riley
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very cute story

Another mail order bride story. He never knew she was coming and it was quite unexpected. Miracles can happen at anytime and we are never in control of it. Sweet , short story.
Glaidene Ramsey
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mail Order Bride Romance

This young lady becomes a Mail Order Bride to stop being a so called burden to her parents. She places an ad in a catalog to find a husband. The story begins here!!!! Enjoy!
Linda Elliott
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very Sweet and Short

A 23 year old girl wants a adventure and love. A widower of three years is still lonely and withdrawn. What happens even with his refusal is predictable but the author makes the words come alive.
Pat Christie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ebook

She signs up to be a mailorder bride but the surprise is on both bride and groom. He doesn’t know she coming. But with a little time love works it’s magic as a Christmas gift!
Dorel
Aug 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry I stopped reading this story at chapter 2 because it didn't grab my interest.
Caroline
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Short sweet read

Very short sweet easy read. As Purereads said they write Christian stories, the author could have added references to the characters’ faith.
Marilyn Burrows
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She spent all her money to move out west

He had a lovely wife and child, but they died 3 years ago. He was still in pain, but someone intervened for him.
Lola Hopkins
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hello

I enjoyed this sweet story of love of family and a couple. The characters come across as real people living a hard life.
Charlene Hammonds
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trust

A young woman puts her trust in a letter to be a mail order bride. But it wasn't the man whom wrote back it was his sister in law. Good story.
Faye Wynn
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprise for The Bride

A Sweet Surprise for You. A Sweet Book about finding love again. You will like the tail of love and new love
Mary
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018-challenge
Gave it 2 stars because it has (had?) potential to be a pretty decent book, if it was a full length book.
Irene Langston-Butler
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story

This is the story of Sarah and James , it is a nice sweet story of family and love. It was well written and I enjoyed it very much.
Donna Howell
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book

I loved this book. It was so refreshing and well written. Keep up the good work! Thank you for a wonderful Christmas story!
Jean Holtof
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this light read of new beginnings for these people willing to risk themselves for love.
Carole Burant
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very short but sweet story.
Joann
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Very sweet but much to quick story. It's amazing what can rise from the ashes if you have faith and live.
Lavonne Leverett
Shirley Gibbs
Dec 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Christmas Gift An Amish Love Story
  • Mail Order Bride: The Christmas Delivery (Christmas Brides Book 2)
  • Christmas Angel
  • A Christian Christmas
  • Season of Miracles (Rios Azules Christmas, #1)
  • Christmas by the Sea (Surf's Up)
  • A Spy for Christmas
  • Hope Under Mistletoe (Seasons of Hope #1)
  • The Holiday Mail Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #9)
  • Bespoke: A Tiny Christmas Tale
  • Holiday Heist (A Recipe For Disaster Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • The Three Christmases of William Spencer
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas (The Alaska Sunrise Romances #5)
  • Pieces on Earth
  • A Christmas Peril (The Teacup Novellas #5)
  • A Time to Dance (A Time for Love #5)
  • A Sandy's Seashell Shop Christmas
  • Rescuing the Rancher (Cowboys and Angels, #3)