Start by marking “Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)” as Want to Read:
Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)

(Mates & Macarons #3)

Sometimes the happy in happily ever after is relative. Or related. Sort of. The third slice of sweetness from the Cake-ily Ever After bakery in Kinship Cove will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.

I’m supposed to be the nice sister. The good one. The girl everyone can count on and who rallies the troops whenever one of us needs a little boost. I’m not supposed to be any

Published October 14th 2018 by Kinship Press

To ask other readers questions about Honey Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honey Bear

Start your review of Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)
Ana
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crushing Love.....

Those sisters at Cake-ily Ever After are lucky gals.....Coco got her Silver Fox wolf, Ginger her Silver Fox Dragon and Madeline, well poor Madeline can't seem to get her long time crush and love of her life to notice her, or can't she?

Madeline has tried everything in the book to get that hunk of a bear to notice she even bought the his family home where she grew up, but she is always crest fallen. Can't even tempt him with some honey buns made just for him on a daily basis? He
Malinda
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked both Madeline and Jericho but I wasn't completely on board with Jericho's reasons for staying away from Madeline for so long.

Madeline is a pastry chef at a bakery she co-owns with her sisters. They lost their parents at a young age and Madeline and her sisters were raised by a woman that was also a bear shifter. She also just happened to be the Aunt of Jericho, Madeline's longtime crush and the mayor of their town.

Jericho is a bear shifter and th
Judy Lewis
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OUTRAGEOUSLY CUTE!!!
Title: Honey Bear (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)
Series: Book 3 of Mates & Macarons Series (Released as Part of the Multi-Author Shifters In Love Fun & Flirty Romance Collection)
Designation: Standalone Novella(Approximately 90 pages), NO Cliffhanger #paranormal #romance #smalltown #shifters #humor #funflirtyromance
My Rating: Five Deliciously Sexy Sweet Stars*****

I LOVED HONEY BEAR! And yes, I typed it in all caps because I'm screaming it from the rooftops. Mates and Ma
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
#BearShifter #DragonShifter #WolfShifter
#5Stars🌟⭐🌟🌟🌟
••••••••••••••
💢I had to read this book right away and all I can say is WOW I want a Hunky Silver Haired Mayor of my own. Riv·et·ting I was absolutely glued to my seat. Definitely a Must Read!

🔷️Madeleine Chance aka: Maddy and her sisters, Ginger and Coco owned the Baker
Terry
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bookstores aren't just for buying and reading books anymore

Bookstores aren't just for buying and reading books anymore and Madeleine have been making a profit with her side job there. The things men would provide money for is what she would use against them for her cause. Only a couple more secret meetings she would be able to get the repairs done in her roof and other parts of her house. Although, Madeleine had always had a crush and wished Jericho was her mate she knew it wouldn't happen so wh
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Honey Bear: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons #3) by Ellis Leigh
I purchased this book from Amazon.
I love love love the paranormal world that Elis creates in all of her stories. She makes me laugh and love each and every characer.
This book is about sweet human Madeline/Maddy who is
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally!!!! Madaleine’s turn to unite with her mate is here. And hers she’s known since she was a baby. Which makes things awkward…. kind of. We know that shifters live much longer than humans, so it makes sense that they won’t necessarily find their mates at a young age. So when Jericho, the Kinship Cove’s mayor realizes his fated mate is the sweet and kind Madaleine Chase, the age difference and more than that, the fact he’s known her as an adult since she was a baby, makes him feels like an o ...more
JKAF
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another cute story about the people of Kinship Cove & the ladies of Cake-ily Ever After Bakery. In this story you get to meet Madeleine and her journey/struggles in life.

Possible SPOILERS

Jericho (a bear shifter) has been denying that Madeleine is his mate since she became of age...it's the hardest thing he has ever done and his bear is very cranky with him!
Madeleine is an amazing cake creator and for the longest time she has wanted Jericho but he has shot her down for the last time....unfortuna
Jamoz23
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really suggest reading the first two books to get a better feel for this story and the two main characters. These books sort of run concurrently but are not interlinked.
Poor Madelaine, her non-mate Jericho is really being a pain.
I could understand Jericho’s thinking but he was not giving Madelaine the respect she deserved. She is stronger than he believes though I did love him bearing out to confront Spencer when he was rude.
I found this a good fun story and would have loved to know what happe
Pam Louis
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madeleine owns and works at and Cake-ily ever after bakery but she has a side business selling something that her sisters Coco and Ginger didn’t even know about . Lol
Jericho is the mayor of kinship cove and he has had a few problems. One being a jerk named Spencer. He is running a dirty campaign against him to become mayor. The other is he know who is mate is and he thinks he can't have her . He and her dad was best friends and he has known her since she was in diapers. He thinks is to old, its
Catherine
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madeleine and Jericho

I loved this book just as much as the first 2 in the series! A quick, fun,and flirty read with just the right amount of heat thrown in. What’s a girl to do when the man/shifter she has been in love with forever still sees her as the little girl his family took in with her sisters years ago? Add in a money pit of a home named Matilda, a sneaky political opponent and the need to earn a little extra cash just might have Jericho putting on his big girl panties and claiming his f
Janet Hendricks
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick and Enjoyable

This story is the least fun and flirty of the first three books in the series. Madeleine and Jericho have been drawn to each for years. As the Mayor of Kinship Cove, Jericho knows that Maddy is his fated mate but worried that she is too fragile for the rigors of campaigning and being in politics. In the meantime, Madeleine has a secret that could spell disaster to Jericho's mayoral campaign. She needs money and has found a novel way to make it. A quick and enjoyable read.
Vera Burton
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honey Bear

I loved this book. I read all three and can not wait until the fourth book to come out. I love how the author wrote this book it had comedy, romance, and a little of action of a protective mate. I keep wondering when he was going to get his big boy pants on and finally clame his mate I couldn't put the book down. There was not to just sex senses that to over the book I love it about this book too.
Kim
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored Honey Bear. It managed to just pull on all the right emotional strings. Madeleine was just the best! Doing everything she could to keep afloat and with a house that seemed to hate her, a crush that didn’t recognize her. Jericho was such a guy, doing ignorant things. I was so glad to see his sister calling him out. It was amazing that Jericho managed to save his relationship in the end. The ending was fabulous especially the part about the cat and the house.
Lynette
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always the quiet ones

I just knew there was something up with Maddie. That girl may have seemed all sweet and nice, but she was woman who knew what she wanted and aimed to get it. And Jericho, the dear mayor didn’t stand a chance.

Another great story isn’t eh series! Again Misty shines though, all mama fox and protecting the sisters. She is definitely my favorite supporting character in the series.
Sydney M Neblett
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempting him with honey

I think this is my favorite book of this series so far. I love that Jericho is trying to protect his mate without realizing he is actually hurting her, and that Madeline is trying to be strong when she is really sweeter than she thinks. Their road may be long, but eventually they make it to their HEA and their home sweet home. I can’t wait to read the next book.
Granger McGringot
Sweet story on dad-bff-turned-lover and long time coming love. The plot was all about accepting the fate. When you love, you love. Why denying the inevitable. The plot was short but it did sweeten with the hot af sexy time. And what a sexy sexy time it was. Love how the plot spice up with bits of the resistence, the chase, and lovers quarrell here and there. We all know we need a bit of that in our instalove story, especially the smooth transition between drama and the lust part.
Debra
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Honey Bear

In this third book in the series the third and youngest sister finds out that she also has a mate. A shifter just for her. But finding out that he has been around for a long time and knew who and what she meant to him can open a can of worms. Will he ever let her know that his animal is wanting her?
April
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Madeline gets her bear shifter mate who is also the mayor. Madeline has a secret that makes little sense to me. Jericho is a bit too committed to duty. When he takes Madeline, her first time, it’s on a picnic table behind a bookstore...seriously! How uncouth is that?
I’m glad they get together, I guess.
Meleeta
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellis Leigh has put out another awesome silver fox story.

I loved this story. I had received a free copy via a contest but after reading had to buy it. He is a alpha male who has denied his feelings for to long about her. He has to get over his own inner self to find happiness.
Lynn Smith
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honey Bear

Loved Madeline and Jericho's story. Jericho fought long and hard not to claim Madeline as his mate. Madeline tried to show Jericho how she felt but about the time she was giving up. Things changed.
Sheryl TEGTMEYER
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love that bear

Every sister now has her mate. Took Jericho a long time to admit
It both to himself and then to Madeline . Almost lost her because of his concern for hurting her reputation . She stood strong and prevailed .
Dawn
Loved it

This is a sweet fun shifter Romance with lots of heart and some hot passion. It can be read as a stand alone but the whole series is awesome so just read them all
Yvonne
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
There was so much missed scope to develop plot points into a strong story.
Rochelle
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Jericho and Madeleine’s story. It was sweet and entertaining, and very enjoyable. My only small grumble is the ending, which felt like it was cut a little short.
angela gunstone
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honey bear

Omg couldn't put it down loved the characters and the storyline so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Gloria Nuckols
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
The overprotective Jericho just won't let himself go after his mate. How much longer will Madeleine wait for him to realize he needs her? Such a very sweet story.
Lisa Hunt
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book! Had me laughing , crying and sitting on the edge of my seat ! This was one of those books that had me talking to the book, so that can tell you that it was a great book , lol !
Daniela
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute funny sweet little novella

Cute funny sweet little novella. Not as good as the first two but Im still interested in the upcoming too.

• Cherished by the Cougar (Mystic Bay, #2)
  • The Baby Shift: North Dakota (Shifter Babies of America #1)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #3)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #2)
  • Grim Christmas (Daughters of Beasts, #4)
  • Max (Three Silverback Bears And A Baby, #1)
  • The Hunt
  • Survivor Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #2)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • Dragon Tides (Escape to Dragon Island #1)
  • The Lion Loves a Lady (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek, #3)
  • New Vyr (Daughters of Beasts, #5)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)
  • Beck Bear (Daughters of Beasts, #2)
A storyteller from the time she could talk, USA Today bestselling author Ellis Leigh grew up among family legends of hauntings, psychics, and love spanning decades. Those stories didn’t always have the happiest of endings, so they inspired her to write about real life, real love, and the difficulties therein. From farmers to werewolves, store clerks to witches—if there’s love to be found, she’ll w ...more

Mates & Macarons (7 books)
  • Candied Wolf (Mates & Macarons #1)
  • Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance
  • Fondant Fox: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 4)
  • Salted Eagle: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 5)
  • Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)
  • Reindeer Ripple