Start by marking “Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)

Long Live the Beautiful Hearts

(Beautiful Hearts #2)

Never again would I allow my heart to become the plaything of someone else.
Never again would I let a man (or men) come between me and my goals.
Never again would I love without feeling the fullness of that love in return.
Not until I knew it was real. And if that took me a lifetime to find, so be it.

Those were my vows, and after all that had happened with Connor and Wes
Published October 14th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Long Live the Beautiful Hearts, please sign up.
Emma Scott Hey, I'm shooting for early-mid October. I really want to give the readers the sequel quickly, but I also don't want it to suck lol. But I'm working e…moreHey, I'm shooting for early-mid October. I really want to give the readers the sequel quickly, but I also don't want it to suck lol. But I'm working every day to get it done since the response to BDTS has been beyond anything I could have imagined. <3 (less)

Start your review of Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
Emma Scott
May 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE ON AUDIBLE

Book II, Long Live the Beautiful Hearts: https://amzn.to/2pWynLv

KAS
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
UPDATE: My mom just finished reading this duet and is in need of another box of tissues ;) She absolutely loved it.

6+ Twice Born Hearts!! Stars

Dearest Emma,

First, please accept my heartfelt gratitude for poignantly portraying in the most dignified way, the character of the selfless men and women who bravely defended and continue to defend our country, day in and day out, all over the world. If my husband, a 27 year vet, read romance and picked up this phenomenal book, he would be extremely ple
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprise! This book is LIVE early!!! Please go and get your copy. :)

Emma, thank you so much for this amazing story. I LOVED it sooooo much! ❤❤❤ 😍😍😍

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤

-----------------------

BLURB:
Never again would I allow my heart to become the plaything of someone else.
Never again would I let a man (or men) come between me and my goals.
Never again would I love without feeling the fullness of that love in return.
Not until I knew it was real.
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

Title:Long Live The Beautiful Hearts
Series: Beautiful Hearts Duet #2
Author: Emma Scott
Genre: Romance
Publication: October 14th, 2018

LONG LIVE THE BEAUTIFUL HEARTS: Is the conclusion of the duet ‘Beautiful Hearts’ by Emma Scott. To understand this it is recommend that you start their story right from the beginning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was the night before deployment that set their story in motion, We'd broken the boundaries of friendship on the couch that night. Shattered them with wild kisses
Suanne Laqueur
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For those of you who don’t know, I’ve edited several of Emma’s books, LLBH being the latest. Part of editing a story is basically punching the shit out of it, therefore I can’t possibly write an objective, unbiased review. But suffice it to say, in my previewed, heavily biased, bruised-knuckle opinion, you’re going to lose your minds over this one. Enjoy! (Evil laugh)
Wil Loves Books!
Simply magnificent ❤️
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****INFINITE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Long live the beautiful hearts
Like yours
That beat with infinite depth
Canyons of forgiveness
Cathedrals of beauty and love
Their doors wide open
A haven to weary runners
Whose race has ended.

BEAUTIFUL. EXQUISITE. LITERARY PERFECTION!! I am not in the least surprised by how much I fell in love with this story and how Emma Scott’s writing deeply affects my soul in the best of ways. The ”Beautiful Hearts Duet” is hands down, my favorite by t
Bibi
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-author
Oh beautiful Izzy!😪😪. Emma’s notes wrecked me, even more than the book, but it’s undeniable that I will forever hold this quartet within a special place in my heart. FRTC
Robin Hill
It’s always hard putting thoughts into words when it comes to an Emma Scott book, and it’s especially hard this time because of the potential for spoilers. But as I begin hour three of staring at my screen, I realize neither of those reasons are exactly my problem.

I want to say, I loved it and you will too, then list off compelling reasons to convince you to dive in, because seriously, you should. But the truth is, while I loved it for the same reasons everyone else did, I had a deeper connecti
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a good conclusion to the duet. It didn't go the route I was dreading it was going to -- thank goodness! It took a turn into something unexpected and unique in that I've never read anything like it. That alone, made the book enjoyable. I'm going start that broken record here, so forgive me -- why not a farther glimpse into the future?! I get that we get some closure about a lot of stuff, but I wanted to see Autumn get her HEA! How did things pan out for them as o
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Beautiful. This duet could not have ended any more perfect (er). No words can express the love between these two characters. This duet is breathtakingly heartbreaking, yet so much more!! SO MUCH MORE!!

Emma Scott you hands down are simply amazing. Such a riveting, soul capturing story. One that will always live in my heart. Hands down recommend this to all of you!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Carvanz
I am in awe. Total and complete awe. This book, this story from the beginning of book one, these characters and this author have left me totally incapable of a single thought and yet I am trembling from the wash of emotions that I’m left with as I close the last page.

Ms. Scott let it be known that writing the blurb for this book was nearly impossible without spoilering it for the reader. It was also revealed that the same struggle existed when attempting to create teasers. So how, may I ask, am
EmBibliophile
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
5 ‘twice born’ stars.

“Grief comes in waves…This is a wave. You’re underwater but it’ll pass.”

Finally!!!! I get to read the second book and finish this amazing book duet. And oh waaaw! I’m broken! Those two books broke my heart in the worst way possible! I’m not gonna talk about what’s this book about, because after the first book cliffhanger, it’s better to get into this one blind.

A love that ran deeper than friendship, deeper than family. A combat-tested bond that transcended blood and bone.
S
Malene
Emma Scott knows how to move me with her words and storytelling. She excels with Long Live The Beautiful Hearts. Her prose is stronger and more poignant than ever. I was in another world while reading this extraordinary book.
I knew this Duet was special just from reading book 1 Bring Down The Stars. LLTBH reaffirmed my thoughts and also blew them away. This story like book 1 is filled with so much love, heartbreak and hope.

Autumn, Connor and Weston’s story gave me so much hope. It was really t
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
6 “She did the impossible and truly brought down the stars to light our hearts afire” stars

This review will be absolutely spoiler free and so difficult to write!

How do I express why this book or rather this duet deserves 6 stars when I have to stay vague?

Well I am choosing to tell you what makes me give 5 stars even 6 stars to a book.

First of all books getting 5 stars or more are the ones that make me FEEL.
And God did I feel here!
I ended with a clogged nose, red eyes and an empty box of
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

Long Live the Beautiful Hearts is the highly anticipated final part in Emma Scott's duet series #TheBeautifulHearts and boy what a powerful conclusion #allthehearts #allthelove #allthefeels.

Highly developed, complex relationships line the writing canvas in which the protagonists continue their epic dance of love, embracing heartache, forgiveness and friendship. A story of hope, a story of strength, and of fear, tragedy and forgiveness, a story of finding ones worth and emerging from inner demon
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 2 of 2 from Beautiful Hearts Series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Weston Turner and Connor Drake were best friends who always had each other’s back. When they both enlisted in the army, they knew the risks they’re willing to take. Autumn Caldwell cared for both of them but she was the one trapped in the middle and left to pick up the pieces.

I may have lied to her face but it was better than hurting her with the truth.

I love how this book tackled the s
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+++ “Thank You for These Hearts” Stars

From the first page, I knew my heart was going to be ravaged. What I didn’t fully realize, that by the end of the story my heart would be completely healed. The story was beautifully tragic and beautifully wonderful. The gift of the author’s talented words made for a moving, emotional, deeply touching story of finding happiness and love against an inner turmoil of not following your own destiny and of shrouding your soul with an armor that does not let you
Dee Montoya
FIVE +++++EXTRAORDINARY STARS*****

In all my years reading, and reviewing I never found myself speechless, like I am now. How can I possibly find words that can explain or even do justice to such a powerful story? Nothing I say could, nothing anyone says ever, could explain the beauty that is this book. The Beautiful Hearts Duet is simply transcendent.

photo 2E1A1DA3-3206-45DC-A3C1-7C12FB139C11_zpsnvogpks4.jpeg

Emma Scott has always had the power to make the reader feel her words, she transports you to the heart of the story, it’s something almost unb
CC
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it

Continuing without interruption in the plot timeline, Long Live the Beautiful Hearts opens with the protagonists - Weston Turner, Connor Drake and Autumn Caldwell – facing difficult and serious issues. Knowing the longstanding demons Weston has faced, it affects how he processes loss. As for Connor, he continues to search for fulfillment.

“The heart hides itself behind the mind.”

Told in dual POV, the author’s narrative is one that delves into the character’s doubts and fears about love an
Syndi
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am so glad I finally finished this beautiful duet. I can now rest in peace knowing the ending.

At the end I awarded this book 4 stars. Because Autumn. When she finally found out the truth about Wes and Connor, she acted like a bitchy drama queen. All she focused was her own feeling and her hurt. She has no consideration of Wes's feeling where he suppressed his true feeling toward Autumn. To be honest I can sympathize with Wes. He is the real hero.

He made so many sacrifices for both Autumn and
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
If you are a fan of heart wrenching love triangles and unique poetic reads, you must pick this duet up!
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Bring Down the Stars - ★★★★★

How did I know that this book would mess with my heart? The ending of the last one set me up and I had no idea what was going to happen next. I just knew that my heart would never be the same. And it wasn't. But at least it didn't break me. This story may have wrung out every emotion I didn't even know I had in me, but it didn't break me. It was beautiful in its pain and stunning in its angst. Still not your typical love triangle but it had plenty of drama.

I don't eve
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Finally the second book!

It was just as heartbreaking as I feared it would be.

We already read the prologue at the end of book #1 and we knew what had happened to the boys in the war. Now they're back home and things are not easy. Not at all.

That's all I'm telling you about the story - I don't want to spoil anything! READ IT!

description

Ugh Emma! Next book I'll read in the bathtub!

description

Such a heartbreaking story. But also such a beautiful story full of love and hope and friendship and family and pain and grief and
Sentranced Jem
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2018
PSX_20181017_224455

Title: Long Live The Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts Duet, #2)
Author: Emma Scott

~An ARC Kindly Provide In Exchange For An Honest Review~
I loved Loved LOVED Bring Down The Stars ( Review ), the emotional introduction into the Beautiful Hearts series.
I couldn't wait to read Long Love The Beautiful Hearts.
People, It's just as brutal as I imagined it to be.

This series wrecked me body and soul.
The last time I felt such a strong affinity to a book that was as turbulent as this series was
Katy Regnery
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished LONG LIVE THE BEAUTIFUL HEARTS by Emma Scott. My eyes are burning and my cheeks are slick with tears. I cannot recall another recent romance novel that comes close to being its equal. This story - this stunning, unique, heart-breaking, heart-mending story - is easily my top read of 2018. A masterpiece.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

Around your neck
Like diamonds,
And watch them
Pulse
To the beat of your heart.

Well didn’t Emma Scott just bring our hearts through the ringer in this heart-breaking yet wonderful love story. Her writing never fails to evoke every emotion, every tear that falls from exquisite sentence upon sentence belongs to her. Every ache and every stumble of breath comes from her placing her heart and her soul into the pages.

What
Zilpha Owens
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites-2018
5 Stars Isn’t Enough

With a pounding heart and nervous fingers, I opened the pages to
Long Live the Beautiful Hearts. Let me say, it does not disappoint. My review will be short and simple and not because this story doesn’t need more than that. It does - much more. I’m just not capable of doing it. My review could never do it justice. I got so wrapped up in the pages I couldn’t stop long enough to highlight or take notes - it’s that phenomenal. It’s more than just a romance, it’s a beautiful stor
Nina
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks again to Emma Scott for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Long Live the Beautiful Hearts was such a great book and I think I even enjoyed it a tad bit more than Bring Down the Stars! This book made me so incredibly emotional and I might’ve shed a tear or two here and there because there were so many heavy scenes in this novel. I’m also still so in love with all of the awesome characters Scott has created and I’m so glad we got to read more about them.
Rabiya
"Autumn," I said. "I have so much to tell you."
You guys I have so much to tell you but I am SUHHPEECHLESS

The amazing awe inspiring Emma Scoot has written a breath taking and exquisite book which can can only be described as a PERFECTION.

So let's talk about heart and this magnificent book "Long Live The Beautiful Hearts".

There's poetry in it to melt your heart
There's romance in it to burst your heart (in a stunnig way)
There's angst in it that will break your heart
There's regret in it that w

• Finding Back to Us (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Truly (In Love #1)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • Wir sind das Feuer (Redstone, #1)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Madly (In Love #2)
  • It was always you (Blakely Brüder, #1)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • It was always love (Blakely Brüder, #2)
  • Someone to Stay (Someone, #3)
  • When We Dream (LOVE NXT, #1)
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Wir sind der Sturm (Redstone, #2)
  • Hiding Hurricanes (Fletcher University #3)
  • Forever Free - San Teresa University (Forever #1)
  • What if we Drown (What If, #1)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
Emma Scott is a USA Today and Wall St. Journal bestselling author whose books have been translated in five languages and featured in Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, New York Daily News and USA Today’s Happy Ever After. Her first MM romance, Someday, Someday won the Utopia Con Award for LGBTQ Book of the Year. Emma writes emotional, character-driven romances in which art and love intertwine to heal, an ...more

Beautiful Hearts (2 books)
  • Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)

News & Interviews

“This story is about the Once Born and the Twice Born,” Professor O said. “The Once Born man walks the path of life, and when the path takes him into the dark forest of hardship and trauma, loss or pain, he stops, refusing to take another step. He tries to flee the way he came, but it’s closed forever. So he lives his life certain the world is unfair and harsh. Others around him point to the scratching branches and looming shadows and say ‘Yes, life is hard and unfair. See?’ And they make camp among the hardships, instead of continuing on the path” 4 likes
“ahead. The way out.” His deep, melodious voice crafted words of air and sound that landed gently on my chest, seeping into my bones. “But there is the Twice Born man, Weston,” he said, his hand tightening on mine. “The man who walks into the dark forest of his life and suffers. Sometimes unimaginably. The way back is forever closed to him, but the Twice Born man walks forward. The path becomes more twisted, the hardships seemingly impossible to overcome. But he keeps going until one day, the shadows lift. The branches cease to scratch at his skin and they part for him. He’ll regard the scars with pride as he emerges from the forest reborn. Stronger for what he has endured. Wiser. Transformed. And grateful for the lessons he learned.” 3 likes