Jump to ratings and reviews

A Hollow Cry

They told me I had to unleash my inner demon.

The only sure thing in the world is that no one is getting out alive. And yet, Nora McKinley is learning that there is so much more to living and dying. After being sucked into the world of grim Reapers, soul tempting demons and the unageing power of witches, it is revealed that she isn’t as mundane as she once thought. The coveted power of a Banshee now has her pushing herself to try and find her own voice. But time is running out. And Nora is about to find out just how finite the hand of Death can be.

Published January 14, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Bee Douglas

3 books7 followers
Bee Douglas resides with her family in a small town in Ohio. She is known for being a professional book hoarder. That's how most writers start out, right? Wanting to see their own name on the cover of a best seller next to their favorite authors? That's where her dream of becoming an author all began. In between writing and planning her next project, she enjoys hockey and game nights.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
6 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for Katie McGuire.
7 reviews1 follower
January 21, 2019
I absolutely loved this book and couldn’t put it down! Can’t wait to see what happens next in the series. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Profile Image for Kirsten Krueger.
Author 6 books42 followers
November 24, 2019
A Hollow Cry immerses readers in the world of the Reapers, who reap human souls upon their death, sending them to Hell. Kane (dark, moody, handsome) is a Reaper who’s tasked with evoking the inner Banshee from the other protagonist, Nora. The two, despite their initial animosity, must work together to harness her power and please the three princes of Hell, also known as Death.

I really enjoyed the concept of the Reapers, as well as all the characters. Even the side characters like Royce and Willow have depth, and it was fun to see how they all interacted. After the cliff hanger ending, I’m anxious to see what will happen in the next installment of the After Life series. If you like paranormal romance, you’ll like this book!
Profile Image for Lindsay Davis.
2 reviews
February 16, 2019
Absolutely loved this book! I couldn’t put it down. The storyline was so interesting and keeps you hooked and wondering what will happen next till the very end. I can not wait for the next book!
June 22, 2019
I am not normally into paranormal, but I couldn’t put this book down. The story was original and written amazingly well. Can’t wait for the next book in this series - I need to know more!!
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.