Start by marking “Dreaming of Tomorrow (Seven Thousand Miles Duet, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Dreaming of Tomorrow (Seven Thousand Miles Duet, Book 2)

Dreaming of Tomorrow (Seven Thousand Miles Duet, Book 2)

There are moments in my life I wish I could alter, take back… re-do.
One do-over changed my world more than I could imagine.
Emily.
Six weeks ago she crashed into my life without warning,
alleviated my burdens,
then wrenched out my heart.

Austin McKenna battled for years to live up to impossible expectations.
Emily Dixon showed him what it was like to love and be loved uncon
ebook
Published February 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dreaming of Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreaming of Tomorrow

Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
I love a good duet and this one is full of passion, suspense and love!! I was pulled in my the first Living for Today and fell hardcore in love with Emily!! I love that we get to tour New Zealand because I know I won’t get to visit but she has such descriptive details I felt like I was watching from a moving truck!

Emily won my heart in book one but Austin overtook that love and combined it to make one hell of a swoon worthy admiration of them as a couple. You not only get the sexy spark they hav
Amy [The Little Bookworm]
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emily Dixon, the girl from the bottom of the world, had let me in, won my heart, and then walked away. Now, I wanted to call keeps.

Dreaming for Tomorrow is book two in the Seven Thousand Miles Duet and if you haven’t read book one Living for Today, I highly recommend reading that one first or else a lot in this book will not make sense to you.

I loved loved loved getting this story from Austin’s POV. I love him and I love how he is with Em and everything about their relationship with each other.
Elita Hooper
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dreaming of Tomorrow (Seven Thousand Miles Duet Book 2)

Given this ARC for an honest view.
So this novel is the second in the Thousand Miles Duet series.

This book picks up where the other left off...so the cliffhanger is finally over...yeah.
Austin has just watched the loved of his life walk away but is so determined to get her back in anyway he can.
Emily has gone back to New Zealand back to her life not that she wanted to leave Austin......but all of a sudden her life is turned upside down with a
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my 2nd Book by this author! I loved the first one very much, I was super excited for this.
Austin & Emily's story is a beautiful one. We have a strong heroine that lives life and a alpha hero who works works works. In book one is where they explored, book two is where the actual living happened.

I loved everything about Book #2. The beautiful story that mares many scars, the characters which are very relatable and the smooth beautiful writing of VR Baucke. I highly recommend reading Bo
Kylee
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the Seven Thousand Miles Duet wraps itself around your heart and leaves you with a glow. Austin and Em’s story continues from Living For Today to Dreaming Of Tomorrow. Two broken halves that discovered they were whole together have to fight the distance that separates them. As life, past drama and family create chaos, regression, fear and hesitation, can these two bridge the distance of miles and take the final jump. A beautiful love story that shows us that not only tomorrow b ...more
Nicole Powell
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Love reading their journey, this time from Austin's (drool!) perspective. Totally relatable characters, some good suspense and epic climax. Just a fun, easy going read. Loving all the kiwi slang too :D
Milissa Hall
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I was eagerly awaiting this book and it did not disappoint. The dramatic storyline with emilys ex had me on the edge of my seat! Loved reading more of Emily and Austin's story and hope it's not the last we hear of them.
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about the places in America where Emily went in book one and in book two I equally enjoyed reading about the places in New Zealand, as well as the extreme sports! I leant a few things as well! 👍🏼 The descriptions in this book are sensational and honestly you feel like you are there with the characters, so much so I had to Google a lot of places!

This second half of the duet is told by Austin, sharing his point of view and insight into things. This gives readers a deeper u
Falguni Jain
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Unlike the first installment of the duet - Living for Today, which was written with the point of view of Emily, Dreaming of Tomorrow is written with the point of view of Austin.

This time Austin travels all the way from San Francisco to New Zealand just to see his love after long months of separation.

The author is able to maintain same level of interest in this book as in the first one.
The characters have developed in a great way over the course of time.
2 philophobic people falling in love with
R.f. Greenwood
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
Living for today, while dreaming of Tomorrow.

Book two!
I absolutely loved we got to read Austins POV in this one this time!
I love male POV's so much!
Austin and Emily had alot of kinks to work out with the huge distance but like every couple you really have to put the work in to make it run smoothly.
No change with my thoughts on Austin! I still really liked him!
Still can't stand his ex though.
Emily i warmed up to abit more, she has her moments but i feel more connected to her in this one.
I also
SassyLittleBookNerd
Feb 15, 2019
Joy Avery
Feb 15, 2019
Home grown Kiwi girl writing from the bottom of the world.
Love a good laugh, a damn strong cup of tea and writing RomCom & Romantic suspense.