Start by marking “Always in Your Corner (Layla & Hudson #1)” as Want to Read:
Always in Your Corner (Layla & Hudson #1)

Always in Your Corner

(Layla & Hudson #1)

One night of passion brings two lifelong best friends stumbling into uncharted territory. Their lust filled night launches them over the friends line, resulting in forever consequences. How will they handle the new direction their lives have taken them?

Layla Harris is a strong girl that grew up experiencing so much loss and devastation. She hesitates letting any man
Published October 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Always in Your Corner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always in Your Corner

Start your review of Always in Your Corner (Layla & Hudson #1)
the. quirky. wallflower
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Always in Your Corner follows the journey of Layla and Hudson from young teenagers to adulthood. It takes you through some of their most defining moments in life and builds up to a life changing event that leaves you waiting for what happens next.

Nicole Rodrigues was a new author for me and she did not disappoint.
Vanessa Lawford
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW TO COME ...more
Andrea Fleury
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this wonderful book in exchange for an honest review. I really loved this book. Layla moves to a new town and the first day there she meets a girl who has no desire to be nice. But all of A sudden a boy named Hudson comes to her rescue.This is the story of 2 people who meet. Laylas life is not the greatest. All of a sudden layla is living with Hudson and his family.
Shahla's World
This book has a great story line and I really like the author's style. It was sweet, hot, heartbreaking & totally unforgettable.

It will have you smiling, laughing, and crying.

Love the plot and I am definitely looking forward to what comes next from Nicole!
Britney Chavez
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! When Nicole wrote me to read and review her books, I was extremely excited to read a new book and found a new author that I just love! I feel in love with Layla and Hudson. Their love story just made my heart happy.
If you love a good best friend love story, then look no further than "Always In Your Corner"!
Mrs Kindle Addict
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Refreshing and sweet...

So I love reading new author books! and I'm glad I read this one.

Such a nice easy read and finished in one sitting! The book gripped me from the start and kept me wanting to read on.

I love Layla & Hudson! and their friendship was so sweet and caring! Very likable characters

I can't wait to read the 2nd book to see where their relationship goes.

Looking forward to more books by this Author :)

*Cherry Lowe Romance*
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I absolutely LOVED this book!!! It was sweet, hot, heartbreaking & totally unforgettable. I don't have much to say because it was oh so good.

I might've disliked one thing or two at some point but those things are not much of a big deal to me. What's important is that you read ALWAYS IN YOUR CORNER ASAP!!! Believe me, you won't regret it!!!

Now I'm looking forward to reading the 2d book & seeing what's in store for Layla & Hudson. Will they get their happily ever
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this. I wish there had been more to it... the jump in timeline was too much. I would’ve liked more to it. But I liked it. It kept me interested and turning the page, so that’s a win!
Siansreadingadventure
Living My Best Book Life
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
I was given the opportunity to read this novel and I am so happy I did. Always in Your Corner was a short and sweet romance that had great characters, Hudson and Layla, that you loved to root for.

When I initially read the blurb, I knew I would love this one. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes to read. Although this book is short, the journey you take with the characters was perfect. I loved getting to see these two grow up together. Their first encounter was so beautiful to read.
Crystal
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Layla was a sweet and innocent girl, who had it rough in life. Hudson was an alpha male, in all the right ways. When he met her, he wanted to protect her from that day forward. They became best friends, but they crossed over the line and things turned steamy. I enjoyed the story and I want to read the second book and see what happens. This is my first time reading from this author. I'm excited to explore and follow her journey as a writer.
Eden Rayna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I loved Hudson from the first chapter. Any teenage boy who would put himself at the mercy of the popular girl in school to help out the new kid is a winner in my book. The developing relationship between Layla and Hudson was great when they were young and I loved how he helped her through a very rough patch with her parents. The attempted abuse storyline was a bit repetitive for me and the way Layla dirty-talked wasn’t very convincing considering her lack of experience, but overall, I ...more
Kali Brixton
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full review here: https://kalisbookreviews.com/always-i...

Some spoilers ahead!
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Always in your Corner by Nicole Rodriquez

I am voluntarily reviewing this arc.

Hudson and Layla met in seventh grade. He was swoon worthy even at the age of thirteen.
He protects her from a bully and pledges to be her best friend and in her corner forever. Layla experiences loss and devastation from a young age. Her constant is Hudson. So it made perfect sense that no matter how their feelings grew, Hudson and Layla had to remain just friends. The problem is, when there is that much chemistry, is
Book Addicted Shanna
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Friends to Lovers

This is a sweet friends to lovers romance. It drew me in and made my heart tingle :). I can't wait to read Pinky Promise!
Candy
Nov 24, 2018
Nicole Rodrigues
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rashmi Patil
Jan 22, 2019

• Shaft
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Text Me Baby One More Time
  • Abundance (Abundance #1)
  • Wallflower (The Gardener, #1)
  • Falling for the Playboy (Bedtime Reads, #2)
  • Can't Text This
  • Untouchable
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
  • Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Beautifully Broken Spirit (Sutter Lake, #3)
  • Let's Get Textual
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • I Wanna Text You Up
  • The Other Brother (Collision #3)
  • The Right Side of Forever (The Perfect Duet, #2)

Layla & Hudson (2 books)
  • Pinky Promise (Layla & Hudson #2)