Start by marking “Knights of Stone: Gavin (Highland Gargoyles, #7)” as Want to Read:
Knights of Stone: Gavin (Highland Gargoyles, #7)

Knights of Stone: Gavin

(Highland Gargoyles #7)

His brothers have all found mates.

Gavin won't make that same mistake.

Why commit to one woman when so many lovely lassies come to their shows?

When he meets Fiona, he can't keep away.

But, she's human. Human.

And dangerous. She threatens to expose the secrets of his clan.

Gavin should run from her, but flirting with danger is far too tempting...

Knights of Stone: Gavin is the t
Published January 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Knights of Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knights of Stone

Start your review of Knights of Stone: Gavin (Highland Gargoyles, #7)
Cali Jewel
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining read that was both engaging and exciting from beginning to end. This romantic adventure if filled with mistrust, danger, secrets, magic and so much undeniable passion that it kept me glued to my tablet to the very end. Love these sexy Highland Gargoyles!
Sher
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Gavin is the only one of the brother's to not settle down..he is having too much fun playing the field. Until he meets Fiona in Inverness.. He is drawn to her..And wants to have more than his typical one night stands.
But someone has been asking questions about The Knight's of Stone.. As he see's this bloke asking questions to Fiona.. What does he want? Is she involved? She is after all a reporter.
Great wrap up to this series...Maybe we can have another to expand this great series..their ch
Debbie Eyre
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been an amazing series! Gargoyles who would have thought they would make a good read? Well this author obviously and what a series it has been and this one was every bit as good as the others! Great characters with great relationships and great chemistry, great storylines, this has been one hell of a ride!
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin the last brother holding out on claiming a mate because he wants to make sure that he experiences all the women everywhere the band plays at least that is what he thought until he was in the dumps about a woman that he spent several nights with the last time they played in Iverness. They are playing in the same club again and he is hoping that Fiona the beautiful journalist he wants to spend time with so that he can get her out of his system and move on. You cannot feel sorry for Gavin in ...more
Sheila
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are five brothers that play in a rock band: Bryce, Lachlan, Mason, Gavin and Calum. They were all born on a small Scottish island in the Atlantic Ocean, the Isle of Stone. When they tour, they wear the traditional tartan kilts on stage. All of the brothers have found their mates except Gavin. He has no time for that. There are many lasses that need to be explored and much fun to be had being single.
However, one night in Inverness, Gavin found a lovely red-headed lass named Fiona. They had
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance, trr
KNIGHTS OF STONE: GAVIN is the seventh book in Lisa Carlisle's Highland Gargoyles series, and features the playboy of the group. Everyone else has settled down with their mates, whilst Gavin still plays the field. That is until they play a gig in Inverness, and he meets Fiona. Even after three nights, he can't get her out of his head.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I do so love a gargoyle, especially when you have witches and wolves in the mix too, not forgetting a pegasus!

For some reaso
Ana
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunk of Rockstars.....

Goddess do I love these guys and I will miss them as the last of the brothers finds his one and only, but not without trouble.

Gavin isn't interested in finding his mate like his brothers, he's satisfied with all his groupie females...A different one in every town, or show.. Until Fiona that is, a weekend with her has stayed imprinted in his mind and he can't wait to see her again...

Fiona is a reporter with a mission, to find out what happened to her best friend when she was
Cheri
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While Gavin cared about his sisters-in-law, he couldn't understand why his brothers would want to limit themselves when as rock stars there were women galore. He sure didn't plan to make that mistake.

Then he found this one at a performance. His usual one and done didn't work this time. Why, he didn't know. She wasn't even a Paranormal. Human. No way could chance her finding out what they were. It was too dangerous. So how did he keep seeing her and keep his secret?

The final brother meets the on
Debbie Caswell
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Carlisle gives us another wonderful story about her Gargoyle rock stars I believe she is the only author that constantly writes about gargoyles and her books are just getting better and better

This is Gavin's story he can't believe that his brothers have tied themselves to one woman after all they have their pick of women no way is he going o do the same. Then he meets Fiona a investigative reporter she lost he best friend to the supernatural when she was a child and has investigated everyth
Gladys
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been enjoying this series and this book is a wonderful addition to it. I feel that you could read this as a standalone read but I also think you would understand the bigger picture of the overall series and get hours of reading pleasure from reading the full series. I liked Gavin and Fiona so much. I thought they were both complex and complicated, with many levels to discover and baggage from their pasts to explore. The story itself was well written and held my interest well as I watched ...more
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gavin and Fiona

For me this story was just okay. I am not sure why I did not enjoy it as much as the other books in the series. The story contains heat, danger, jealousy, and extreme paranoia you know all of the good things to make a story interesting.

I did not hate it but for me there was just something a little flat about the character Gavin. I don't regret reading this book as I always have to know what happens to all the characters in a particular series.

Really enjoy reading books by this aut
T.M. Payne
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: Knights of Stone: Gavin: A gargoyle shifter rockstar romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 7)
Author: Lisa Carlisle
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: 1/8/2019
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
It's time for brother Gavin to lose his bachelorhood or is it?
Well into his life walks Fiona a human reporter who is trying to track down the paranormal being that attacked and killed her friend when they were younger. She has no idea about Gavin or his brothers but it's all going to
Linda Levine
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in the series and highly recommend it. You don't get as many gargoyle shifter stories much less ones that also mix in the rock romance genre.

Gavin is the last single brother and had no intent to change that status until he meets a woman he can't seem to get off his mind. Fiona ia a human and can't seem to resist the pull either.

I thought they had amazing chemistry. Fiona has a history that has drawn her into the supernatural but she has no idea who Gavin truly is at fi
Deb
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Holy hot rocking Gargoyles! I loved this fan-freaking-tastic must read so hard! "Knights of Stone: GAVIN" is the latest smoking hot, rocker, shifter with magic, and a fresh new romantic suspense storyline that grabbed me from the start! ... With great descriptions & awesome relatable characters and witty dialogue, this page-turner will hook readers, too! ... Even tho I always volunteer to read this author's books, these are my honest feelings without any outside influences. So yes, I highly reco ...more
Ashleigh
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a lot of these types of books lately and honestly found this one to be refreshingly different. Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world she created.
Her descriptions of the characters abilities are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Raina Collins
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love gargoyle romances and Ms. Carlisle never disappoints. Each of the books are part of a series but can easily be read out of order. Gavin is the bachelor of the band. His brothers have found their mates and he is not planning on finding his anytime soon. But fate always has a way of doing what she wants. Fiona is definitely a positive person and definitely can’t leave the unknown alone. Put the two together and some hotness will definitely occur.
Claudia
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gavin found his mate, but does not want to recognize the signs, but together with Fiona, a journalist and his mate, he tries to prevent the reality of the gargoyle band to come out, while a crazy scientist studying supernatural beings is on their tracks and tries to catch a gargoyle specimen.
Like all the others a nice blend of romance, mystery and adventure. Well-written and entertaining.
Nicoletta Tsalafaos
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Knights of Stone: Gavin: A gargoyle shifter rockstar romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 7) by Lisa Carlisle is a contemporary, Paranormal, Gargoyle Shifter Romance. Gavin and Fiona's story. An enjoyable, short read that it's well-written with a good story and wonderful characters. Once i started I couldn't put it down until I finished. For adults over 18. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Charlotte Leslie
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knights of Stone

Great Book. Starts out with them as a rock band performing at different places. The only single one, Gavin, happens to see Fiona in the crowd 6 weeks earlier. He talks her into taking him to her flat for the next 3 days after the band gets done playing. Both can't wait to get to house. It will be 6 weeks before they see each other again and everything goes crazy.
Kimberly
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just an amazing read, Rick stars, really hot men, who are hard everywhere when they turn to stone. Finding a mate and the secret they all live with. Exciting, hot and really tempting. Not to mention the HEA that just puts the cherry on top.

Emily Dickson
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin and Fiona's story was great! I loved this story about the two as Gavin was suppose to be the one that wouldn't settle down. Fiona herself was a fun character. Lots of steam and some surprises. Lots of action and it was great to visit this gargoyle band again. Loved it!! I am voluntarily reviewing an arc.
Josephine Musumeci
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story of Gavin, our Stone gargoyle and Fiona, a human Gavin can't seem to get out of his mind. The characters are wonderful and I so want to read all the other stories in this series. This reads smoothly so you can get completely lost in the story. That is always the sign of a great author! You really don't want to stop reading. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys PNR!
Barbara
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book seven in the Highland Gargoyles series and this series just gets better with each new book. A well written story that grabbed my interest and did not let go until I was finished reading. I know when this series is finished I will be rereading all the books again. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knights of Stone: Gavin (a gargoyle shifter rockstar romance) by Lisa Carlisle is a wonderful story to read. This is book number one of a wonderful series that I love to read and can not wait to read the next book.I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves to read about Gargoyles.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Awesome Read, well written, great characters, Awesome story line, easy read to hold you on their journey, this genre might not be for everyone but it's a really wonderful story can't wait for more from this Author.

Tanya
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His brothers have found their mates. No way does he want one as he prefers playing the field until one day, bang. He meets her but there is one big problem she is human. He just cannot stay away. Can he stay away? Would she give their clan away? Can it even work? See how he copes w this twist

Dawn
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a exciting read. The storyline was interesting full of adventure and romance. The characters were exciting and fun. If you like a great adventure with romance and HEA then this story is for you. Grab your copy today.
Melissa
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Why commit to one woman when so many lovely lassies come to their shows?
Gavin believes he doesn't want love or a mate but he's so wrong.

Sheryl
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
if you have read all of the other Highland Gargoyles then hang onto your hats folks because has got the be the best story of the series, IMHO.
action, drama, romance can be found in these pages. This is book 7 of the Highland Gargoyles series by the author.
Heidi
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG kept me on the edge of my seat.

Wow all the brothers are stubborn but Gavin takes the Cake. Don't want to spoil anything so I'll just say wow so glad it worked out for him. Love this series . Wish there were more.

• The Dragon of New Orleans (The Treasure of Paragon, #1)
  • Windy City Dragon (The Treasure of Paragon, #2)
  • King of Midnight: Rosethorn Valley Fae #1
  • Sacrifice: Blood Courtesans
  • Conquered Mate (Stargazer Alien Space Cruise Brides #3)
  • Cosmic Mate (Stargazer Alien Space Cruise Brides #2)
  • So You Think You Can Marry an Alien (Stargazer Alien Reality Show Brides #1)
  • Having Hope (Ashland Pride #11)
  • Manhattan Dragon (The Treasure of Paragon, #3)
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)
  • The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon Book 4)
  • Joss (Were Zoo Book 9)
  • Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • Bearded Brothers: Mountain Brothers Box Set (Bearded Brothers, #1-5)
  • Alpha Ascending (True Mates Generations, #3)
  • The Men of Elite Metal: Platinum, Zinc, & Francium
  • King of Light: Rosethorn Valley Fae #2
USA Today bestselling author Lisa Carlisle loves stories with dark, brooding heroes and independent heroines. She’s honored to be a multi-published author writing in different genres since she’s wanted to be a writer since the sixth grade. For much of her professional career, she’s written non-fiction — but she’s discovered writing romance is the most fun. Her romances have been named Top Picks at ...more

Highland Gargoyles (7 books)
  • Knights of Stone: Mason (Highland Gargoyles, #1)
  • Knights of Stone: Lachlan (Highland Gargoyles, #2)
  • Knights of Stone: Bryce (Highland Gargoyles, #3)
  • Knights of Stone: Seth (Highland Gargoyles, #4)
  • Knights of Stone: Calum (Highland Gargoyles, #5)
  • Stone Cursed: Zodiac Shifters: Taurus (Highland Gargoyles, #6)

News & Interviews