Start by marking “Fighting For Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting For Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #2)

Fighting For Them

(Witches of Rose Lake #2)

I’m not running anymore.

I’ve spent half my life trying to escape a father who wants me dead, and Salrus drew his last card when he took two of my five loves from me. Zane, Wyatt, Trevor, and I will stop at nothing to get Dimitri and Wade back. But we have issues other than my demonic father to deal with.

The Council’s army is growing and they are using ancient relics to
Audible Audio
Published August 2nd 2018 by Davis Raynes Publishing Group, LLC (first published October 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Fighting For Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting For Them

Start your review of Fighting For Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #2)
Sydney Hopke
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

Love this series! This book picked up where the other left off and once I started reading it I couldn't stop until I reached the end. A definite must read!
Jennifer G
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reese is desperate. Her demonic father kidnapped two of her men and she wants them back. She wants her father dead. He's already taken too much from her and the paranormal world won't be safe as long as he's alive. It seems that he's been working with at least part of the council as well. And that the council is using ancient relics to make them more powerful so that they can hunt down and kill all of the existing hybrids. Reese plans to end this version of the council and to rebuild her coven ...more
CarolKat
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Since I mentioned book one had a bit of a cliff hanger, I thought I'd just continue the series now.

Reese has mated with Zane and claimed Wyatt and Trevor through their demon marks. However, she had not yet claimed Wade or Dimitri. Salrus took advantage of that and stole them away from her. She is determined to get them back and eliminate Salrus once and for all.

Zane has just returned from an information gathering and scouting mission. What he finds could be the turning point.

The attraction
Topsues
I found this book much better than book one “Marked for Them” I found the first book abit flimsy, not much meat on the bones. However Fighting for them, gives more depth to the characters and storyline. The storyline continues with good continuity from the cliffhanger ending of book.1. So straight away you know where you are, what time has passed, and what they have been Upto in that period. There is more action, and changing plots. The emotions are not just about the harem, it’s about finding ...more
Dharia Scarab
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Robin
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this because family is not always who you are born with but those you choose as well. Salrus her father marked them to kill her but instead she marked them for herself and has already bonded with a couple of them all but Dmitri and Wade as her father kidnapped them She is lost as parts of her heart are missing and she must find them. She has decided to fight.

Ms. Davis kept me riveted but left me wondering is this the end already as Salrus got his just rewards in the end I
Missy Brown
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am giving Fighting for Them 4.5 stars.

I would recommenced reading book one first to fully understand book two, but Ms. Davis does an excellent job of giving us the rundown. I enjoy Reese as a character, how she interacts with her guys, and her loyalty. I really needed to read this one, since book one left such a big cliffy. I am happy to report that FFT does not have cliffhanger, but the story feels far from done as they have more to do. There is lots more action it felt like to me, with a
Alicia
This was a fun wrap up from the first book, getting the gang all back together. I'd have loved it more if it had been longer, because these books are seriously short. We're talking finished in under an hour, short. So I'd suggest bingeing on the series once it's done. Or you know, if you need something fast, here it is.
The ending seemed abrupt- I turned the page and found 'THE END' waiting for me a little unexpectedly. This smaller story arc is mostly wrapped up, from the looks of things the
Heather Slaughter
I received this book for an honest review.
Wow!!! After the cliff hanger in book one I was excited to see what would happen next. I couldn't put this book down! I needed to see what was in the cards for Reese and the guys. This book was worth the wait and didn't have a cliff hanger. But it seems their story is far from over. I can't wait to see how they tackle their next challenge... hopefully with tons of sexy times in between. Which I need to point out I really enjoy Reese's interaction with
Denise Van plew
In this installment this author gets down with the action for one. No one messes with a woman's man and this really includes Reese's men. That is not all that is going on with fighting just being part of it in many levels. The action will make you curl your toes and the blood flow with anticipation and other emotions that this author can pull on. That is what is good about this author she knows how to grab hold and go deep. With the heat you also will go through this one fast and making way for ...more
Lory
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just as things were starting to get interesting too. No cliffhanger ending with this one!!! But then again no HEA either since their quest isn't finished. I really enjoyed this continuation of the series. However it just felt kinda more rushed than the last book. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Hsu Lee
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
This is book 2 in this series.
We follow the adventures of Reese as she goes after the people that took Dimitri + Wade from her.
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for book 3 !
SJ
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
Book two in the series and the story continues. Reese is left heartbroken after two of her guys are kidnapped and she will do anything to get them back. Full of excitement danger romance and steam this is a fabulous continuation of an awesome story. With characters you cannot help but fall in love with and an exciting plot line I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading book three
Cali Jewel
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story has is all, danger, adventure, action, betrayal, passion and the redefining of family realizing it truly is more about loyalty than blood.....

Her daemon father wants her dead and has stolen two of her loves to get the job done. However Reese has decided she will fight to her last to save those she loves.... Highly entertaining, action packed and emotionally thrilling adventure that will keep you reading from beginning to end loosing track of all reality and time...
Jessica
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah, sweet justice with a side of cruel (or not so cruel) fate. I just can't get enough of this story. I love how the story is developing. The surprises and twists and turns just keep coming. I can't wait to see where Reese and her guys go next. I can't help but root for them on in their journey to make their world right and stop the violence against those who have done nothing wrong but be born.
Anna
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Witches of Rose Lake series. Book one left us on a huge cliffhanger. After her dad stole Dimitri and Wade, she's on a mission to get them back. If only that was their only obstacle. Very fast paced and action filled. While we aren't left on a cliffhanger with this one, the story isn't over yet either. Eager to see what comes next.
Roseanna
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whew. No cliffhanger with this one. Then ending is and open ending, as in their mission isn’t finished but all is ok for now. A lot of things develop and some things are working themselves out. I really liked the dynamic between all the characters. The flow was nice and steady without being overwhelming. Overall a great read. I can’t wait to read more in this series.
Andrea
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the cliffhanger that book one left us with, I've been eagerly awaiting book 2! It does not disappoint! This was a fantastic read...hot and exciting, we see Reese and her guys strengthen their family unit and kick some demon tail! Look forward to see how the story and the group progress from here!
Shannon
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great sequel and set up for the next book. I loved that there were some family reunions in this one and I, of course, love the connections between all of them. I feel like it was a bit more rushed than the last one and that the big ending was rushed a bit, as well. But this is a nice set up for what’s coming next. I’m looking forward to book three.
JodyL
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reese and the three guys that are left with her are frantically searching for the two who were taken by Salrus. There are unexpected allies in the battle against Salrus that make themselves known. The sleeping stone plays a part of the final battle. I am looking forward to more of the other hybrids' stories.
Read this great book to find out how these characters get their happy ever after.
Patti
Overall rating: 4.8

I zipped through this book like a breeze. I recommend that you read book one in order to get a full grasp of this storyline! The quality of this storyline and its characters did not falter from book one to book two. Everything flowed wonderfully. Enjoyed the shock effect employed during the outcome! Any PNR reader should find this very satisfying!
Dmcl
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Steamy and exciting second installment in the Witches of Rose Lake series finds Reese determined to rescue two of her five mates who have been abducted by her demon father. That was his first mistake. The second was underestimating her abilities and the strength of the mate bond. Lia Davis tells a fast paced story that moves this series along towards the next book.
Vettech
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series rocks!! Having marked and mated all her harem, Reese now has to deal with her psycho demon daddy. This series is very exciting and all the emotions are running on high. I really love all the characters both main and secondary. Author Lia Davis sure has a winner here!!
Cynthia Skeezix
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taking back what belongs to you,and eliminating the enemy

Reese, takes back what belongs to her from her demon father. It's only one of the enemies they're up against but one down a few more to go...
Deja
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Ms Davis brings the drama and spice this was an amazing way to end the my daddy is a demon storyline now based on the ending I cannot say with certainty that its over but it was definitely and amazing ending I love this series and I cannot wait for the next book.
Kimberley
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow Reese has two of her boyfriends taken by her father now to fight to get them back and fight the council. Zane and two other of her men are there to help her. As she finds ways to use her power to help them
Anne Richardson
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read enjoyed the 2nd book .
Deb Le
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and the second book is even better than the first. The characters become even more three-dimensional and the world building is fantastic.
Mary aka scooby
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She needs to get her men back. Reese is still trying to stop her father Salus. She has claimed three out of five of her men. Salus has taken the two she hasn't claimed Wade or Dimitri. Now she has to find and save them with the help of her other men. While she is trying to defeat Salus and find out what the Council is up to. This is a fast pace action pact story with a cliffhanger.
Paula Collins
Book 2, and lots more twists as well as people joining the ranks to help Reese and her men. The tale continues on how they rescue two members of her family and twist as to what happens to Daddy Dearest. I am looking forward to book 3 and how She bring the other hybrids back home and handles the council. I hope that is it is more than one more book.

• First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Kiss The Sky (Her Elemental Dragons, #2)
  • Porterhouse (Grade-A Beefcakes, #4)
  • Skirt Steak (Grade-A Beefcakes, #5)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Shake the Earth (Her Elemental Dragons Book 3)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • Tri-Tip (Grade-A Beefcakes, #3)
  • Ride The Wave (Her Elemental Dragons, #4)
  • Undeniable (Reverse Harem Story, #3)
  • Defiance (Sever the Crown, #2)
  • Emergence (Sever the Crown, #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Stroke The Flame (Her Elemental Dragons, #1)
  • Wolf's Calling (Wolves of Crimson Hollow, #2)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Witches of Rose Lake (5 books)
  • Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #1)
  • Hunted by Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #3)
  • Bound to Them (Witches of Rose Lake #4)
  • Sacrifice for Them (Witches of Rose Lake #5)