Start by marking “Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP (The Writer's Toolkit Series 4)” as Want to Read:
Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP (The Writer's Toolkit Series 4)

Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP (The Writer's Toolkit Series 4)

So, you have your manuscript all written, edited, proofed and saved on your PC. The next logical step would be to publish your story.

Read this tool kit to find out the different methods of publishing, the advantages and the pitfalls.

And IF, after all that, you find that you still have your book unpublished, there’s a surefire way to get your book published. And that’s Ama
Published October 11th 2018 by Flaming Sun (Indie published)

To ask other readers questions about Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP

Start your review of Publishing Your Book on Amazon KDP (The Writer's Toolkit Series 4)
Rakhi Jayashankar
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a rare instance when I review a book on a personal level. But this book is all for me. So I could not review this in third person. When I wrote 'Waves in the Sky' I was clueless of the publishing sharks. Did many mistakes. I wished if I could indie publish the book. But didn't know how to do that as well.

Sundari Venkatraman through her book tells the aspiring authors, how to indie publish the book and become a sought after author. The way she set the book is amazing. If you are an aspirin
Rahul Vishnoi
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
When a veteran tells you something, you sit up and listen

Sundari Venkatraman is a KDP veteran. She has been churning out ebooks at an astounding rate and keeps on rocking the numbers as well. So when I came across this wonderful gem, I immediately got this copy. This is more for those aspirants who want to see their work published. Sundari has etched out a detailed and no-holds-barred guide for amateurs. You are not going to miss a thing after this.
Geeta Nair
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Penned by one of India’s leading Authorpreneurs as author Ruchi Singh has rightly put it, ‘Publishing Your Book On Amazon KDP’ by Sundari Venkatraman, is a short yet comprehensive guide on the ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ of publishing. Herself a widely acclaimed indie author, Sundari Venkatraman takes the aspiring author in one through a step by step process of publishing on KDP, with the help of not only a strong narrative but helpful screenshots too. In the process some myths are busted and some truths ...more
Inderpreet Uppal
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sundari Venkatraman is the most prolific author in the world of Indie publishing in India. She is the woman with more than 31 titles in her name. She had written romances and kidlit and done justice to both genres. I have read many of her books but she writes faster than what I can read and I am falling behind.

However, this book is a part of a series of the Writer’s Toolkit and a must read for all authors, especially Indie Authors. It is a step by step explanation about publishing your book. Whe
Rubina
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
One of the most informative books I have read in the recent past. This booklet has everything an aspiring author needs to know regarding publishing on KDP. From the moment the author opens an account on Amazon to everything you need to know about eBook uploading - this book has it all. I would highly recommend all aspiring authors to read this booklet not only to know how to upload a book and use categories. But that ultimate dashboard that Sundari Venkatraman has bared for everyone to see.
Sunita Saldhana

Sundari Venkatraman has always been one of my favourite romance writers, but with this booklet I realised that she is good at whatever she writes. The reason is because she pours herself into her work.

She has generously shared what has made her one of the most sought after authors in the Indian romance genre.

Meticulously detailed, the author takes us step by step through the entire process of publishing a book on Amazon KDP.

She has added links that help aspiring writers to actually set up thei
P.G. Van
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Informative and to the point

This is a great book for new writers. This book has the right amount of information without overwhelming the reader. I was encouraged to see the level of transparency the author has provided into their journey and success with KDP!
Shabana Mukhtar
This is the 4th book in the Writer's Tooklit series, where Sundari V explains the process for publishing on Amazon KDP. It is helpful for those who are new to the process.
Reshma Ranjan
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Complete Capsule

This book gives complete information on publishing in KDP. A must read for any author who wants to be published.
Arti
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone has a dream of writing one book, but many do not know what to do once they have actually written a book.

So this book by Sundari Venkatraman is the key to publishing your book. She has used her experience of publishing 34 books to write this guide cum toolkit and has used screenshots to describe many processes. With many tips and how-tos, this book will be an asset to new writers and also to those who want to self-publish especially using the KDP channel.

The language is simple and the bo
Ruchira Khanna
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved how the author has explained the step by step process with pictures. Highly recommended for writers who want to dip their feet into the publishing world.
Madhurima Jain
Jan 12, 2020
Divya Vartika
Mar 05, 2020
Sundari Venkatraman
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dola Singh
Rishikesh Pande
Jan 06, 2019
Byrappa
Feb 07, 2019

• Walking on the Path of Indie Publishing (TBC Writer's Toolkit Book 2)
  • The Secrets Of Ghostwriting (The Writer's Toolkit, Vol. 3)
  • Why Go Indie?: 6 Reasons for Self-Publishing (TBC Writer's Toolkit Book 1)
  • Fears and Doubts of a Writer : The Writer's Toolkit Vol 5 (Writers Toolkit)
  • Boosting Book's Sales with a Riveting Blurb: The Writer's Toolkit Vol 6
  • Editing Bootcamp: A Fiction Writer's Guide to Self-Editing (TBC Writer's Toolkit Vol 11)
  • How to Weave a Theme into your Story (TBC Writer's Toolkit Series Book 9)
  • The Doppelgänger
  • You Have Arrived at Your Destination
  • Self-Editing, Editing, and Editors: The Book Club Writer’s Toolkit
  • How To Stay Fit For Authors (The Writer's Toolkit Series)
  • Awaken the Durga Within
  • The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future
  • More Unfairy Tales (Carthick's Unfairy Tales Book 2)
  • WE WOMEN WONDER: Dreams, Desires, Struggles & Triumphs
  • Will You Love Me Again?
  • The Oracle's Journal (Of Gods and Guardians, #1)
  • The Story Grid: What Good Editors Know
Sundari Venkatraman is an Indie Author who has 40+ to her credit. These books have consistently featured in the Top 100 Bestseller Lists on Amazon India, Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada and Amazon Australia in both romance as well as Asian Drama categories. Her latest hot romances have all been on #1 Bestseller slot in Amazon India for over a month.

Even as a child, Sundari absolutely loved th