Start by marking “Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)

Cavalier

(Crimson Elite #1)

Welcome to Crimson Elite, the most exclusive sex club in the world.
Enter at your own risk, and always remember our number one rule—
You must never speak of Crimson Elite—the punishment is severe.

Creed ‘Too Hot For Words’ Christopher

If God created the perfect man he would closely resemble Creed, on the outside that is.
He’s as cavalier as they come. Unconcerned. Cold. Dis
Published December 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cavalier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cavalier

Start your review of Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Explosive" Stars ⭐️
Cavalier sounded amazing just from the blurb and it incontestably ended up being a highly addictive read! I couldn’t put this book down and read it in one sitting! T.L. Smith shaped a couple with an explosive chemistry that burned up the pages and fashioned an intriguing fast-paced plot! I absolutely loved everything about this novel!

Creed is such a fascinating hero. I love that kind of distant, broody and dominant man with a dark side you want to understand better. He
RentasticReads
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
This book... holy god, it was like a shock to my system, to my senses... to everything in me. From the moment I saw the blurb of Cavalier—and that delectable cover—I knew I wanted to get in on it. It just sounded so dark and daring and sexy as hell. And I was right—it was absolutely all of that and more. It was raw and gripping and downright intriguing. Every page had me holding my breath and clutching the sheets. I was completely sucked into the world of Crimson Elite and there was just no gett ...more
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc

I don’t know what happened when reading this. Cavalier sounded promising with an enticing blurb that offered salacious deviance, an exclusive club setting, a dismissive hero, a feisty heroine and one explosive relationship. However, reading this made me so frustrated with everything that happened between Creed and Elicea.

I couldn’t connect with either character nor their relationship. It disappoints me because I loved Kandiland! Majority of this narrative is revolved around Creed and Elicea’s in
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I prefer the cover that showed all his yummy bits...*lol*
Carla Bulian
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,8. This book was just ok for me. The story was very well writing and I liked the characters.
But I expected more!
Anne Milne
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great start to a new series by an author who always gives the reader something different. Although we meet four broody sexy alphas this book focuses on Creed and the woman who gets under his skin. I love when authors write strong resourceful independent women and Elicea is all that and more. A story that is dark and delicious and also crazy hot. Can't wait to get the other men's books I'm intrigued by all of them.
J. Grayland
Oct 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Welcome to Crimson Elite, the most exclusive sex club in the world. Enter at your own risk, and always remember our number one rule—You must never speak of Crimson Elite—the punishment is severe. This book started off really interesting but quickly turned sour I don't think I have ever read a book that the story line is so disjointed, it was all over the place and at time pretty immature, with zero chemistry between the characters they were really boring, this book was not for me at all.
Donna
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew I was gonna love this book and for me TL Smith has gone back to her old ways of writing and giving no fucks in doing so. She shows the guts of her old works. The ones I first fell in love with and in Creed I see 2 of my favourite characters of hers shining through.

This book isn't all sweetness and light, far from it in actual fact and I found myself sucked straight to the story and fought sleep, cussing my Kindle and eventually giving in for a few hours to jump feet first back in. Now I
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
Sadly, this just did not hold my attention. I didn’t connect to the characters. The plot was so-so for me.

I did enjoy the narration.

MiDouradoP
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely not a gentleman...a cavalier indeed.

3,5 stars

It was my first book by this author and I enjoyed it really much, but I think the story had so much potential yet to be explored.

The plot was fast paced and a little disjointed, things would change suddenly and, more often than not, the couple were looping, kind of dancing around each other in a hot-and-could relationship. I think I needed a deeper background and personality for both the hero and the heroine.
I had a little difficult time be
Na
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"A girl like her could be precarious to a man like me. But like a predator seeking its prey, I'm curious."

Cavalier introduces us to a new dark world created by our queen of the dark. T. L. Smith again created a magical world that will suck you right in. The Crimson Elite Club lead by men with charisma you can't simply escape. Be warned: Entering at your own risk.

"It's like he takes away my world and replaces it with his. Everything is black and all I can see and feel is him."

Creed, I can't descr
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First I have to say that this is my first book by T.L. Smith and I feel like I have lived under a rock in the reading world because HOLY HADES SWEET BABY JESUS this woman can WRITE! I mean she threw me into a world where I wanted no needed more because I could not get enough and with each page I wanted to know more about each character and I was scrambling to read and ended up reading all night till I finished the story.

This is the first book in The Crimson Elite serious and holy hell it started
Mandy Munholland / Mandy’s Book Reviews
This was a excellent romance this was my first book I read from this author and I loved it! Explosive story great characters with guaranteed hea ending. I fell in love with the brooding mysterious Creed Christopher I can't wait for the next Crimson Elite book to come out !!!
Gayle
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Once you're in, you are in. Once you're out, you are dead"

Good lord have mercy on my soul. WTAF did I just read?

I know I’ve said it before, but my god guys T.L Smith has done it again. She has completely blown my mind.

I couldn’t wait for this to land in my kindle, so you could only imagine my reaction once it did. It was literally a case of sorry world this girl needs to read.
And read I did. I don’t even think I came up for air. I devoured it within hours.

A whole new series that starts with C

CLiK Books
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cavalier- Crimson Elite #1 - T.L. Smith

I’ve adored every story T.L.Smith has published but my new obsession is the Crimson Elite Boys.

WOW, what an incredible blend of dark alpha men and strong sassy women. Creed and the Crimson Elite Boys set the new standard for powerful, possessive and down right irresistible men. Though the playfulness of Echo and Falcon sharply contrast with the darker, no nonsense Creed and Darby.

Elecia is not your average simpering subservient woman, trying to hook a man.
Coco.V
Dec 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (12/30/2019)! 🎁
Tami czenkus
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lawdy Lawdy!!! T.L does it once again!! No matter what she writes, she pulls out all the stops to keep you intrigued and glued to the pages till the very end!!
Creed... OMG even typing that name gives me the shivers, Elicea..... woman enough to make him fall to is knees!!!
I don't want to give too much away with this book, Click it. Read it. Love it....
If you love the perfect amount of steam and a storyline that will have your head spinning, Cavalier is DEFINITELY the book for you!!!
Laurel Nilsen
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cavalier is book one in Crimson Elite series and if you loved Black and The Smirnov Bratva series you’re going to love this book. Elicea is the light to Creeds darkness however, will Elicea be able to survive in his cold dark world. A series of events change everything for this pair, their journey will be full of angst, drama, darkness but it is the light that shines from within her that just might save him from himself. A story that contains strong characters, witty moments and let’s not forget ...more
Amy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved El and Creed!!! Their story kept me guessing what was coming next and I have to say I didn’t expect a certain thing to happen but it was perfect and right for them. Silent and brooding meets desperate and scared. Creed will win your heart without words! I can’t wait to see who’s up next, I kinda wanna stake a claim on Echo. God he’s breaking my heart and I don’t even really know anything about him yet. I just wanna hold him! Great beginning to a new series! Bravo, Ms. Smith, Bravo!
Jessica Robbins
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

Great start to this news series though it does mention it working as a stand alone as well. Creed is one fourth of a group of guys that one and operate a hidden club. Elicea is a recently jobless bartender that was offered a job she could not refuse. Add me n some tension, arguing, and steam to get one hot romance novel that will leave you wanting to read about the other three guys. I like how it had a d
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ PHENOMENAL CRIMSON ELITE STARS!! This book is in my top 10 books for 2018. T.L. Smith is going out with a bang for 2018, with her new series....It is PHENOMENAL. Creed is the perfect man hot, quiet, confident, rich and knows how to take care of a woman. Elicea is my favorite type of woman confident, beautiful, strong and knows what she wants and takes it. These two together are like beautiful fireworks they clash together and pretty colors explode that you never want to end. I am so excited t ...more
Carol | tilthelastpage
Rating || ★★★☆☆
Publication Date || 27th December 2018

"We may not end up perfect, we may not end up the happiest couple to ever walk this earth, but one thing I know for sure is that I will have room in my heart to love her"

Ending this year with another powerful, sexy, dark romance. Cavalier is the first in an all-new series by T.L. Smith called Crimson Elite. Even the sound of it is delicious, and it is. I wish I could love it as much as it deserves, but in the end, it was an okay read fo
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-arc-reads
I devoured this in one day! TL Smith can write hot and steamy like no other. I was sucked into the dark, mysterious and sexy world of the Crimson Elite from the beginning of this one, and I am so excited for this new series by her. These men are arrogant, successful, wealthy and extremely devoted and protective of one another. They look after each other like brothers, and I loved their relationships as much as Creed & Elicea's.

Creed is one of those tall, dark and yes...cavalier heroes who you r
Tan Gon
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was expecting a magnificent storyline, based on the cover which is stunning I'm sadden it was not even close to the cover.

El is a girl with the attitude of a petulant child yet is an adult her story really never clear or interesting other than she needs a job and is no pushover WTH.

Creed and Elicea have zero and I mean zero chemistry. Creed is supposed to be this cold dark scary yet beautiful man to me he was more like a kid playing killer for no reason other than he was bored. This book is
Meredith Wilson
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Cavalier is all-consuming, sexy and absolutely spellbinding! This book is everything I have come to expect from T.L. Smith. I loved the refreshingly unique plot, the dark & mysterious hero and the fiercely determined heroine. The writing was exceptional with a gripping cast of characters. The pacing was perfect and the sex scenes were fiery hot. I absolutely loved everything about this book! It is a fantastic start to the new Crimson Elite series. Well done T.L. Smith! ♥

SIGNATURE_JPEG
Bunnycore

It is free on Amazon

Sometimes I like to dabble in free books on Amazon. I have found some good books this way. Cavalier was a good book; it had the potential to go one way or the other. It didn't, there were some dark spots, only one.

What was too much for me thought was the fact that it's was repetitive when it didn't need to be. The fact that our h was like I think I more than love him but i can't want him. Our H was like I want her, but I don't want he
Vickie
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I practically inhaled this book. The first in a brand new series, Cavalier is Creed and Eliceas story and gets the Crimson Elite series off to a great start.

Creed, along with his three friends, owns the exclusive sex club Crimson Elite. He’s all business, dealing with beautiful women all day long has made him unaffected. Until he meets firecracker Elicea. Elicea isn’t having the best night when she meets the alluring Creed and neither her or Creed are expecting him to offer a solution
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
Oh My God!  This is one delicious story that was impossible to put down.  There is not one but FOUR model worthy alpha males that dominant the pages of this book that will leave you panting for more.  The female character is strong and independent and an overall badass that doesn’t take crap from anyone.  I loved this book and the dynamics between all the characters. They all seem emotionally unreachable but there is an underlying hope that they keep seeking even though they don’t realize it the ...more
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Dark, Sexy, mysterious... just a couple of things that really pulled me into this story! I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favourite world weaved by the amazing Ms Smith. Cavalier is just such a good read. I loved every second of this book!

Creed.... ohhhh Creed. He is one sexy man! He is brooding and serious, and there is just something about this bad boy that makes you swoon, and you swoon HARD! I wouldn’t mind being caught up in the clutches of Creed, that’s for sure! Plus
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This was my first T. L. Smith novel and I will definitely be coming back for more. Elicea, a super independent, feisty heroine with a take no crap attitude meets Creed, dark and broody, alpha and kind of complex, and they are immediately drawn to each other. There’s a touch of a forbidden romance vibe after Creed offers Elicea a job. The more these 2 grow and learn each other, the more complicated their story becomes.

Smoldering hotness and a little suspense kept me wanting more as I devoured Cre
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Cards of Love: Justice
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • The Beauty and The Beast (Heroes Ever After #1)
  • Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)
  • This Time Around (Love in the Heartland, #2)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • Tempting Me
  • Pretty Young Things (Spinful Classics Book 1)
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy Book 1)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Right Where I Want You
  • The Tyrant (Banker, #3)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Dark Castle (The Dazzling Court #1)
  • Arranged
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more

Crimson Elite (4 books)
  • Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)
  • Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)
  • Insolent (Crimson Elite, #4)

News & Interviews