Start by marking “The Two Lives of Lydia Bird” as Want to Read:
The Two Lives of Lydia Bird

The Two Lives of Lydia Bird

THE NEXT CAPTIVATING NOVEL FROM THE BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF ONE DAY IN DECEMBER

Two Lives. Two Loves. One Impossible Choice.

Lydia and Freddie. Freddie and Lydia. They've been together for almost a decade, and Lydia thinks their love is indestructible.

But she's wrong. Because on her 27th birthday, Freddie dies in a car accident.

So now it's just Lydia, and all she wants to do is hide indooaccident.

So

Expected publication: January 30th 2020 by Penguin

Amanda
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After falling in love with One Day In December, I was thinking this next book couldn’t be as good, but I was thankfully wrong!!

Lydia and Freddie are engaged, their love should last a lifetime but how long is a lifetime? Sadly on Lydia’s birthday, Freddie and his best friend Jonah are involved in a car accident and Freddie dies.

Lydia is a great character, you can really feel her pain and despair at losing her true love. Lydia wants to hide away but with help from friend Jo
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡
✔ romance
✔ intriguing plot
✔ pretty cover
✔ written by my five-star author

= must buy❗
mahana
Sep 29, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
WHY IS EVERY ROMANCE BOOK COMING OUT IN MARCH 2020 PLEASE
Taylor Noel
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it Josie Silver's THE TWO LIVES OF LYDIA BIRD so much. I was a huge ONE DAY IN DECEMBER fan and was a little nervous this one wouldn’t hold up. But it definitely does.

I fell in love with LYDIA BIRD for all the same reasons I did ONE DAY—the characters, the fluid storytelling, the emotional connection, and the happy ending. This is such a sweet love story that completely transported me into Lydia’s life. I felt emotionally invested in Lydia’s story, and I enjoyed every minute of he
Karen Whittard
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh this book is just beautiful. Beware you need massive amounts of tissues to get through this book. But boy is it 100% worth it. I laughed, I cried and I was heartbroken and then fixed again. This book is beautiful.
Cassie
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two Lives. Two Loves. One Impossible Choice.

But she's wrong. Because on her 27th birthday, Freddie dies in a car accident.

So now it's just Lydia, and all she wants to do is hide indoors and sob 'til her eyes fall out. But Lydia knows that Freddie would want her to live her life well. So, enlisting the help of his best friend and her si
Mrs
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
The two lives of Lydia Bird is an emotional journey of a read. Having lost her husband Freddie in a car crash, Lydia is overcome by grief, no one is able to help her. In desperation her mother and sister persuade her to take the anti depressants her doctor has prescribed. When taking the pills Lydia enters a dreamworld where Freddie is alive and life carries on as if nothing as happened and Lydia feels happiness again.
Unfortunately real life is all too present, Jonah, her and Freddie’s bes
Maggie Harris
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately real life is all too present, Jonah, her and Freddie’s bes
Danielle Dent
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheryl
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh where to start, this book was utterly beautiful. I read One Day in December by Josie Silver and I loved it, so when I started this book I was worried it wouldn't match up but I had no need to worry. The characters are wonderful and also very real, the story line was great and I read it in two sittings as I just couldn't put it down. I will be recommending this book to everyone I know.
M D
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. I knew I would because I loved Josie Silver’s first book so much. I started reading this, and kept on reading for six hours until I’d finished it.

It’s lovely. It’s a bit predictable but brilliantly so, what you want to happen does happen. It is both heartbreaking and heartwarming. A wonderful cast of characters and beautifully written.

Read this book. You will love it too.
Claire Thorpe
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a lovely book ! Full of emotion - it is a story of grief and coming to terms with it.
Lydia and Freddie were to get married then Freddie unexpectedly dies and Lydia is heartbroken. However in her dreams Freddie is alive again - I really enjoyed the story and the characters were lovely.for me it was a heartbreaking and heartwarming read.
Vron
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The very talented Josie Silver has another hit on her hands. The Two Lives of Lydia Bird is a sweet, sad, funny and heartwarming tale. I laughed, I cried and I thoroughly enjoyed an endearing cast of charming characters - this story is simply gorgeous!
Sharon

• What Monstrous Gods
  • Untitled (Mirage, #3)
  • Woven in Moonlight
  • The Color of Revenge
  • Ink in the Blood (Ink in The Blood, #1)
  • No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • Untitled
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
  • The First Mistake
  • Thornlight (Foxheart, #2)
  • Hamlet Retelling (Hogarth Shakespeare, #8)
  • Moon Witch, Night Devil (The Dark Star Trilogy, #2)
  • Suggested Reading
  • Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
  • Untitled (The Aurora Cycle #3)
  • All We Could Have Been
Josie Silver is an unashamed romantic who met her husband when she stepped on his foot on his twenty-first birthday. She lives with him, her two young sons, and their cats in a little midlands town in England.