Start by marking “Kiss Me” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me

Kiss Me

(Dating #4)

Dear Hottie Anders,

My parents dragged me to the beach this summer against my will.

I'm bored.

I'm a prisoner.

I'm slightly melodramatic.

I'm seventeen years old without a plan while my friends party it up back at home.

But then my brother brought you home with him. His new best friend from college.

Before the summer is over I'll make you mine. Or at least get a kiss.

Sincerely,
Yo
Published January 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me

Amy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was thrilled to see that Giselle was getting her own story. I wasn’t the biggest fan of hers in the Dating Trilogy, so I was hoping that reading her story would help — and it did! This also happens to be one of my favorite tropes—win-win! I can’t wait to see what happens next with Anders and Giselle!

The moment you came into my life all of my dreams finally came true and nothing else mattered.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, novella
Kiss Me is a novella length and really sweet prequel that shows a young Giselle who already knows what she wants and the first step to getting it is that kiss from Anders.

“I have so many questions that want to break free of me. Where are we going? How did you find me? Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?”
-4 Stars-
Pam Curran
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unfortunately I read this novella after reading Marry Me but it was still good to go back and discover how Giselle and Anders love story first started.

It was a really cute story of forbidden love between Anders and his best friends annoying younger sister. While spending a weekend at the beach house with Marek and his family, Anders meets Giselle for the first time, and even though there are sparks between them nothing can come of it, Giselle is totally off limits. However the stage is set for
April
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This was an adorable and fun peek into the beginning for Giselle and Anders. I loved that we got to fill in some of the blanks of their past as well as being able to see the basis of some of the inside jokes we later see in Marry Me.
diann bryan
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
This ! The forbidden best friend’s little sister romance! Loved how these characters slowly got to know each other and the angst! Definitely makes you want to know what happens next!
Well done! Alexandria Bishop!
Loralie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a little tease into Giselle and Anders' back and forth relationship. Apparently, her teenage years shaped her into the harder version she seems to be in Marek's trilogy, but I really want to read more of her story.
Danielle
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, quick read to get the back story on Giselle and Anders before Marry Me.
Brandy St. Amand Chesney
Good book, waiting on the next one...
Kimberley
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
This novella was too short and I didnt feel a connection like i have in the past.
Samantha Lawless
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute read, brothers best friend, little on the short side mainly cos I want/need more! 😜
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me was an awesome prequel novella to Alexandria Bishop's Marry Me. I was super intrigued by Giselle and Anders in her Dating in the Dark series, and was super excited to see they'd get their own story.

This novella shows us Giselle and Anders, along with her brother Marek, when they are teenagers. I absolutely love when we get to see the very first moment a couple meets, the moment they truly fall in love. Although when you're a teenage girl, that love may not be reciprocated.

Especially wh
Foreverlove94
May 11, 2019
Alyssa
Jun 24, 2019
Born on a small southeastern island in Alaska and raised in southern Oregon, Alexandria Bishop is a PNW girl at heart. By day, she goes to battle with a tiny dictator aka her toddler and by night, she can be found typing ALL the words of her contemporary romance novels accompanied by a glass of wine or two ;)

When she’s not in mommy or author mode, she can be found drinking copious amounts of cold

Dating (6 books)
  • Dating in the Dark (Dating, #1)
  • Sinking in the Shadows