Start by marking “Rebel (Legend, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rebel (Legend, #4)

Rebel

(Legend #4)

Respect the Legend. Idolize the Prodigy. Celebrate the Champion. But never underestimate the Rebel.

With unmatched suspense and her signature cinematic storytelling, #1 New York Times–bestselling author Marie Lu plunges readers back into the unforgettable world of Legend for a truly grand finale.

Eden Wing has been living in his brother’s shadow for years. Even though he’s
Expected publication: October 1st 2019 by Roaring Book Press

To ask other readers questions about Rebel, please sign up.
Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon Books don't go up for pre-order until 200ish days (I can't remember the specific number) before release. This doesn't come out for at least another…moreBooks don't go up for pre-order until 200ish days (I can't remember the specific number) before release. This doesn't come out for at least another year (I know, they wait will be hard 😫)(less)

Nick
Oct 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
wake me up when October comes
may ➹
Shelves: need
the cover was released and I only have one thing to say: how is Marie Lu finally getting the cover she deserves after EIGHT YEARS

----

so my brain is currently in two states right now, the first one being “I will give Marie Lu anything to not hurt June or Day or Eden more than she has already”, and the second one being, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. MY HEART WAS SHATTERED IN MILLION PIECES WITH CHAMPION AND NOW... NOW, I AM CRYING.

description

I need to re-read the trilogy the next year. It'll be hard and a ride full of emotions but I'll do it.

I'm excited for this new book and the series. I've always had questions about what happened with June (my love) and Day after they reunited in Champion and I don't know how many answers I'll get from this book but I'll be reading this.
Natalie Monroe
Nov 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
I have very mixed feelings about this. The trilogy ended on such a perfect note and now you want to drag my babies out of retirement?

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
AHHHH!!! I'm getting emotional just thinking about this.

Friendddds. Day. And June. And Eden. Their story isn't over.

*cries ugly tears into my tea*
Hamad
May 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Why is no one talking about this cover?

While it does look good, why doesn't it match the other covers?
✨    jamieson   ✨
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMG I cannot believe we’re getting more Day and June my ass is shaking move over every other 2019 release queen Marie lu is coming
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Can we just take a moment and appreciate this STUNNING cover?
I'm deceased by its beauty.
My day is made.
-------------------------------
Title and blurb has been revealed!!!!! OMFG. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.
I'm excited for the cover. PLEASE LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL AF.
-------------------------------
set 10 years after Champion???
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRAY TO BOOK GODS AND GODDESSES. GOD BLESS YOU MARIE LU. 😭🙌🏼👏🏼 I'M SOBBING
julianna ➹
edit 5/10/19
HOLY CRAP THIS COVER!!!

HI THE TITLE JUST RELEASED AND I AM SHRIEKING

IF MARIE LU DOESN'T GET THE COVER SHE DESERVES I SWEAR TO GOD (the real question here is, will this cover match the previous covers??)
Mary S. R.
[12 May 2019]
Merlin's pants—would you look at that son of a biscuit of a cover! (yes a delicious biscuit covered in dark chocolate with blueberry jam on it, that's what I meant the cover is and nothing else 😏)

If the cover were a woman and I were Kol Mikaelson:

I'm now hyped where is October 1st I demand someone build a time machine right now 😐

• • • • • • •

[4 Feb 2019]
We have a blurb and a title!

Eden Wing is a brilliant student. He’s about to graduate a year early from Ross University of the Scien
Sana
Nov 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
WHAT THE FUCK.

I am on the floor and shaking.
Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon
Update May 2019
We have a cover, and to be honest, I don't love it :(

It's fine by itself, but it doesn't really match the rest of the series, it actually seems to match the original Legend cover better, here's my evidence;

Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Rebel (Legend, #4) by Marie Lu

Edit February 2019
WE HAVE A TITLE AND IT IS OMINOUS!

So now the series goes Legend, Prodigy, Champion, and Rebel. I wonder if this will connect the trilogy with Warcross since we're going deeper into Antarctica. I also wonder if the actual cover will have hexagons and\or purpl
Lara (Bookish_turtle)
ASDFGHJVFGSvdfCFCDXSWAERUXFLG

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYEBALLS OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long I have suffered from the Champion epilogue... Will I finally have a satisfying conclusion?????
Elena
Oct 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-releases
rEbEl

listen WHAT THE FUCK

i cant believe i still havent read champion
Mizuki
Pre-review:

Look what is happening here:

Author Marie Lu is continuing the story of her million-selling “Legend” series.

Lu has agreed to a multimillion dollar, three-book deal with Roaring Brook Press, the publisher announced Friday. The first book is set 10 years after her third “Legend” installment, “Champion,” which came out in 2013. Currently untitled and scheduled for Fall 2019, the upcoming novel will again feature such characters as young Eden Bataar Wing and take place in the dystopian Re
Hilly
WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m going to read it because hello, it’s Marie Lu, and I really liked the Legend trilogy, but this same thing happened to the Shatter Me trilogy and look at all the problems I’ve had with Restore Me. I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for this one?

Though I’m LOWKEY EXCITED that this takes place in ANTARTICA!! My favorite world building ever 😍
☆ Mira ✷
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as tbr-series
@my fellow Marie Lu fans on here, you're all wonderful but please stop putting this in my feed and reminding me it comes out in a whole year :'(
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
COVER REVEAL!!!
Which means one step closer to getting this book in my hands!
2/4/19
The synopsis gives me life!!! I can't wait for this. I've missed my children ;D
---
Saw the news on Instagram and OMG I can't believe it! This is honestly some of the best news I have heard in a long time. Love the Legend series so much and I cannot wait to be reunited with my favs =D <3
shannon ✨
Dec 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?????

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING

THE LEGEND TRILOGY IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TRILOGIES OF ALL TIME. THIS HAS BEEN BOOSTED TO LIKE MY TOP 5 MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2019

4/2/19 WE HAVE A TITLE AND I AM OBSESSED. thinking about rereading this trilogy now 100% because i loved it so much and miss june and day so much and can’t wait to read another book with them in itttttt
may ☆彡

————————————————————————

it has a cover.
it has a release date.

IT HAS A COVER IT HAS A RELEASE DATE
Ayesha (The Fifth Marauder)
OMG THIS IS HAPPENING THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
description
Astro
I SWEAR I’M HAVING A HEART ATTACK. THIS IS TOO MUCH. FALL OF 2019 IS TOO FAR.😭
Lily ☁️
WE ARE GETTING A FOURTH BOOK IN THIS SERIES WE ARE GETTING A FOURTH BOOK IN THIS SERIES WE ARE GETTING A FOURTH BOOK IN THIS SERIES [insert extended screaming].

My soul has disintegrated, and shall be reassembled on October 1st, 2019. Thank you for your time and attention. (view spoiler)

Blog | Twitter | Instagram | TumblrBloglovin’
Candace Robinson
May 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
All those purples and blues! 😍
Iris
Feb 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
***May 10, 2019***

This cover? Is actually? So pretty? And I love it? What is this sorcery? The cover gods finally did Marie Lu justice.

***October 12, 2018***

OH MY GOD. THE BLURB SOUNDS SO GOOD. I NEED THIS. ALSO I'M SCARED. I'M REALLY REALLY SCARED. OH MY GOD I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!
Meredith (booksbythewater)
HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS??? OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE READING THIS THE DAY IT COMES OUT...but my babies deserve their rest and Champion ended so perfectly :( (If there's not tons of June in this I will be writing a STRONGLY worded letter) (this is clearly very threatening) (Marie Lu I love you but whyyy)
Stardust
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SHIT!
WE ARE GETTING EDEN
EDEN BATAAR WING'S STORY
I only wish to hug my mutual Lu fans right now *cries in legend*
Reem Ghabbany
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
When the hell did this happen???? Whatttt!!! When????? OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS DREAM OR REALITY!!! I JUST CAN’T. I’M SO HAPPY 😭😭😭
BernLuvsBooks (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
How did I not know about this? 😱😍🤪

I thought Eden, Day and June's story was over! I'm both excited and scared about this one.
Jackie
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as releases-2019
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU‘RE KIDDING MEEEEEE
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Midnight Lie
  • Untitled Standalone
  • Untitled
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
  • The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan
  • The Chosen Ones (The Chosen Ones, #1)
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Thieftess (Woodcutter Sisters, #4; Books of Arilland, #7)
  • Untitled (Empirium, #3)
  • The Half King (Untitled, #1)
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • Untitled (Courting Darkness Duology, #2)
  • The Nemesis (Diabolic, #3)
  • Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
  • Sword Catcher (Sword Catcher, #1)
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
  • Untitled (Mirage, #3)
  • What Monstrous Gods
[Note: Many apologies, but I'm woefully bad at checking my Goodreads emails! If you'd like to send a note/msg, please catch me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Marie_Lu . Thanks!]

I write young adult novels, and have a special love for dystopian books. Ironically, I was born in 1984. Before becoming a full-time writer, I was an Art Director at a video game company. Now I shuffle around at home and ta

Legend (4 books)
  • Legend (Legend, #1)
  • Prodigy (Legend, #2)
  • Champion (Legend, #3)
“There are a million pieces of us scattered through my memory, moments tiny and insignificant to everyone else in the world except for me.” 3 likes
“She was the flint lighting sparks in my darkness, illuminating a history that I can just barely see.” 2 likes