Start by marking “Neron Skies (Neron Rising Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Neron Skies (Neron Rising Saga, #2)

Neron Skies

(Neron Rising Saga #2)

Dominion has Nova’s face and Reena’s name—Cyrillius will use and kill them if they’re caught. But being on the run in space isn’t so bad, Nova’s always wanted a different life, and she’s got it now.

It started with a rumor, that the Bahiri still exist—peaceful worshipers of the Nero and Neron. After what happened on Korpillion, Valen told Nova to find them, and to stay away
Published December 18th 2018

Courtney
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
You know that tingling feeling you get when you are reading a book because shit happening is just that amazing and so damn awesome?!?! Yea, that's the feeling I get while reading these episodes.

I want to say so much but know that I can't because I will give so much away. You have to read each of these books in order as they are told in episodes, almost like a TV show.

Nova is learning about her new discovery and who she has always been able to connect to in her mind. She's on a path with her fath
Kelly
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still enjoying this series! I don't know what to say without spoiling anything except that it's good. We are introduced to a new character and we find out a few things. I still have a lot of questions and I'm excited to find out the answers in the next episodes. The third one is out so that's good! I'll just have to wait a couple of weeks or so for the finale.

Also, that kiss was awesome! (if you've read it, you know what I'm talking about) All the feels.

Jacqueline J
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
So this review is going to be for the first three episodes which I've read so far. First off and I hate to say it but the price is pretty steep for the amount of pages and reading time you get. The story isn't done and I'm not sure I'm going to continue to pay $2.99 for each 150 pages (approx.) On to the story..

I like the world building and the story arc. It's different and well developed. It has a pretty solid space opera feel to it and the romance element is well presented and well paced. I re
Mandie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Neron Skies is amazing! This series brings science fiction and fantasy to a whole new level. This second episode was intense. I just love the flow. It has some crazy twists and turns, and it is so full of suspense! It was impossible to put down. I can’t wait to continue reading these episodes to find out what happens next!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, sci-fi-fantasy
I was eager to read this episode of the series, it does not disappoint. I hesitate to say too much because I don’t want to give anything away. I will say there is action, and a bit of suspense. More information is revealed about the characters which has me eager for more. I’m very curious to read what happens next.
Charleyexoh
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC for the second episode of this series from Net Galley and I’m so thankful because after Neron Rising I just needed to read what happened next!

This follows Nova immediately after Neron Rising where she along with her companions are dealing with the aftermath of Korpillion being overtaken by The Dominion. I was very eager to read the next part, and it didn’t disappoint - I did give it four stars out of five because I felt with the constant space travel in this section it wasn’t
IM211
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unveiling of secrets, unraveling of characters and an awesome action-adventure sequel.

This galaxy is a complicated place, and I know Reena is right: there is no black and white. Maybe I’ll feel different again in an hour. Maybe I’ll feel lost again, tomorrow. But I feel like I just made a discovery..

In this episode we follow Nova (now wanted by the Dominion) as she streams through the galaxy with her family, to find a safe haven and answers.
The impressive world building continues as we get to

SUZAN C.
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So I was fortunate enough to read episode 2 earlier and it is a direct extension of episode 1. In Episode 2, the "gang", Nova, Zayne, Reena, and Nova's father continue on their space journey to find the elusive Bahiri. The Bahiri is a race of people with powers of Neron, a very coveted and exclusive form of energy that only people born with Neron in their blood can wield its powers. Neron is so sought after, that the Dominion continues to chase Nova and Reena through the stars just to find ...more
Cj
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nova continues her journey to freedom and adventure with her father and friends in this sequel. Nova is conflicted with who she really is and her relationship with Valen and Zayne.
With her travel companions plus one they picked up on a supply stop, Nova continues to find the people that can help her figure what and/or who she is, the Bahiri.
Her secret of what she can do doesn't remain a secret for long when the bounty hunters find Nova on a distant planet. She does what she dislikes the most..ki
 Diana Davis
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neron Skies: A Space Fantasy Romance (The Neron Rising Saga Book 2) Kindle Edition
by Keary Taylor
I received an eARC via NetGalley and am choosing to leave a fair and honest review.

I read books 1 and 2 together. I highly recommend that readers do this. Reading books 1 and 2 back to back gives the series a little more tension and speed.

Nova and her makeshift family are on the run from the Dominion. They are moving from planet to planet while Nova begins to question the black and white/good and evi
Gemma Ironside
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neron Skies is the second book in the series by Keary Taylor. If you haven’t read the first book yet then I highly recommend you read it before reading this one.

This book picks up exactly where the first one left off. Nova and her family aboard a ship and have made it off Korpillion. There were some parts of this book I found slow and not enough action happened for me but I did enjoy the chemistry between Nova and Valen but I was hoping for a bit more of them together, I’m looking forward to se
Penny Noble
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m done with this second book, and I’m already getting impatient. Why, you say? I want more!! I love the little interludes, the writing, the plot, the characters, etc., but I don’t love the waiting. I can’t believe how much I’m already invested in this series with the two books I’ve already read. Ms. Taylor’s writing just sucks me in and doesn’t let go. The ending just made me so impatient to find out how this turn in the plot is going to go. I do admit I had ideas how the series was going to g ...more
Nicole
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this novel from net galley and the publisher. Thank you!
This next segment of the series follows Nova and her friends' escape from their home planet to avoid the destruction that the Dominion will do to obtain Neron. Nova was told by Valen to seek out the Bahiri so Nova can learn and control her abilities. Nova becomes selfish when she asks Valen to come to her. When they meet, sparks fly, but also the truth about Valen's past and why he works for Cyrillius. Nova and Valen still have t
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again, I really enjoyed this episode and the way that the plot unfolded. It picks up directly after ‘Neron Rising’, so definitely read the saga in order. In ‘Neron Skies’, Nova grows as a character and, as with so many of Keary Taylor’s heroine’s, she is brave and heroic throughout. We are introduced to new characters and new settings – I loved reading about new worlds and am intrigued to see how key characters play out and add to future episodes in the saga.

In ‘Neron Skies’, we see the relatio
Krystal Fredrick
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!! The first episode was good, a lot of plot building and character introduction, but this one just keeps getting more interesting. The personalities of the characters are stunning, I find myself wanting to learn more and imagining the details of these characters. And Nova simply is badass character and this story becoming addicting to read. I am anxious for the next one to be released!! Keary Taylor knows how to develop them in a wonderful way that makes them feel ...more
Deirdre O'Dwyer
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
cassi parker
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely blown away with the second episode of this STELLAR series!! Neron skies answered so many questions left from the first and created even more for the next. Nova is such a bad ass and everyone loves a heroin that lives in the gray area. This is easily my favorite series of the entire SLAM SOLAR! I can’t wait for more, literally read this in just under 2 hours. A bit of a quick read but soo perfect. Just enough to keep you wanting more. This needs to be pitched to tv, I bet the CW w ...more
Brooke
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This episode was amazing! I was so happy there were answers to all the questions that I had after episode one. There was so much more that I learned about this universe and now have more questions! I can not wait to get my hands on Episode three! This episode took me on a journey to learn more about everyone of the characters, there were a few twists and turns that I did not expect to take. Start with Episode one and keep going!!
Keary Taylor
Steffany Martin
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books where the second one is much better than the first. You definitely get more of a deeper understanding about all of the characters, especially Nova’s father. I wish there was more interaction between Nova and Valen besides the one scene. It’s hard to sympathize with their supposed love for one another when it really hasn’t been established. I’m not a fan of love at first sight so it wasn’t really believable for me. Their newest crew member is wonderful and seems like a ...more
JanaLee Longhurst
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This, the second installment of the Neron Rising Saga is another clear five-star offering for me! The first episode did such a thorough job of world building and character introduction that there was absolutely no way I wouldn't have read the second the moment it appeared on my screen, and Neron Skies has left me full of anticipation for the third! Episodes feel like guilty indulgences, and I'm so grateful Taylor is kindly releasing them close together so I don't have to wait too long before the ...more
Idi Rojas Aldama
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved the first chapter of this new serie and was waiting impatiently for the second but to say that I loved it it's an understatement. This book enthralled me. Nova just starts discovering who she is and her trip for self discover left me breathless multiple time. Would have love more Valen and Nova conversations but I understand their situation too. Loved every single chapter and the new character. ;)
Ashlie Payton
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Keary’s newest series and can’t wait to see where it goes from here!! The last book ended with just a slight tease of what was going to happen but I was just blown away at how well everything tied together and continues to flow. I am usually not a fan of novellas, but this has a solid content and reads like a solid book. I can not wait to see the next installment and continue to see these characters grow. Absolutely worth the read - phenomenal!
Gigi
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this second episode as I did the 1st one. Nova is just so awesome, I absolutely love her. This book kept me thinking is this going to happen or is this. I tend to do that when books get me all excited. Keary never disappoints. Due to I tend to spoil, because I sometimes tend to give too much away. If you love Sifi then you’ll love The Neron Rising Saga. If you’ve never read sifi then you need to start with Neron Rising, you will not be disappointed.
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love diving back into Nova world's. You learn more and her past and it makes more excited to see her future. We get a new character and i love his crazy. Can't wait to see what he adds to the next episode. There was so much of Nova and her struggles in this one. I felt for her so much. I hope she finds what she needs to complete her life. Keary always does an amazing job.
Monika Currie
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg all i can think of is when does the next installment drop, like usual Keary, queen of anticipation hits us with another cliffhanger....and all I want is more. Who is the new guy?? Where did that planet cone from, and why hasn't anyone heard of it, and WOW whats happening with Valen?
Fantastic read, better clear your schedule you going to be reading all night!!!
Patty
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great continuation of the series!!
It was not as fast paced as the first one but it was still GOOD!
We finally get the truth about why Nova is a Nero, we face the heartbreak of her and Valens complicated relationship. Theres a new addition to the crew that I pretty much liked lol. Looking forward to reading more from this great series.
Linda
4.8 ⭐
Adventure, secrets, disappointment and Nova is kicking a$$!
Nova saves Edan from a sore death and adds him to the group. She also finds out she is being chased by bounty hunters.
Maybe she has finally got a break she just has to take a chance and trust.
I would highly recommend this book and series.
Claire Henson
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was not disappointed by episode 2, I absolutely love this story and can't wait for episode 3.
It confirmed a few things I suspected but threw in enough twists to keep me wanting to read it in 1 go.
We got to know the characters on a deeper level and new characters being introduced and I truly NEED to read episode 3 ASAP
Alex Evans
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with the series. I was afraid at first that it would be too much like star wars. There are some similarities but its not an issue. I love Sci Fi and would recommend this to anyone who either hasn't read Sci Fi or isn't the biggest fan because honestly this is so easy to follow and it will help ease people into the genre.
Victoria
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It gets better!

So

The first installment was slow at the beginning, but this jumps straight into action from the beginning until the end

It's now my civic duty to drag everyone with me :)
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Keary Taylor is the USA TODAY bestselling author of over twenty novels. She grew up along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains where she started creating imaginary worlds and daring characters who always fell in love. She now splits her time between a tiny island in the Pacific Northwest and Utah, with her husband and their two children. She continues to have an overactive imagination that frequen ...more

Neron Rising Saga (4 books)
  • Neron Rising (Neron Rising Saga, #1)
  • Nero Awakening (Neron Rising Saga #3)
  • Nero Blood (Neron Rising Saga #4)
“And I know I'm going to get burned, and marked for life.” 0 likes