Start by marking “Titan (Lost Valkyries MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Titan (Lost Valkyries MC, #5)

(Lost Valkyries MC #5)

Goldie - The way he adores me, stands up for me, and shows such fierce emotion with the thought of losing me. I choose him. The future might not be promised but the right now is solid.

Titan - I want to settle down with her, and only her. She's the perfect Old Lady, and I ain't a fool passing up a good thing when it's thrown into my path.

Fighting seems like a lost battle wh
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Titan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Titan

Slow Burn by Autumn Jones LakeCorrupting Cinderella by Autumn Jones LakeTattered on My Sleeve by Autumn Jones LakeStrength from Loyalty by Autumn Jones LakeShade's Fall by Jamie Begley
MC Love Story
317 books — 258 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyRide Steady by Kristen AshleyWalk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley
Favorite MC Books
327 books — 78 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Titan (Lost Valkyries MC, #5)
Dee's Reading Zone
Mercenaries with morals...Lost Valkyries MC!

Where is Luka, Billie's brother? and Joe?

Titan needed a change and had transferred the Paris chapter of The Lost Valkyries to joined the Lost Valkyries in the US. His first day with Ronin's chapter he meets 'his one' - Billy aka Goldie then all hell breaks out- starting with a dead Mexican gang members that Billy killed!

5"Punching life in the face" stars!!!
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Titan is another addiction (I was writing 'addition' but my phone decided on this. But it works too lol) to this series. Titan may make you rise your eyebrows because... Well, Titan is Titan. You will understand when you read it. I will not spoil it. 😉😁 But I really loved everything about him. He's loyal, possessive, hypnotizing... I could go on but I will just stop here. Lol.
BTW If you don't have much time but still want something to read, this series is perfect for you. And even if you have l
Stories in Review
Chris
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, motorcycle-club
Fast and steamy story, featuring Titan and Goldie. We follow Titan's journey from France to the US and his encounter with Goldie. Cupid strikes twice! ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Am loving this series. From the first book till Titan, it has been a hell of a ride. And Titan did not disappoint. From the first page you will get sucked in. Short, sweet, insta love, drama and action, alpha male biker and a heroine who give the biker a run for his money!

And for those who always complaining, read the fine print, it says Insta love...lol but you wont be disappointed.

Darlene I read WAY to many books
Pretty fast pace and yummy with some steam.

Titian is finally heading back to the US MC and his new president informs him he needs to get his guns. And welp when he walks into the place he never thought he would meet his one and only and shes covered in some blood. Billie is annoyed with this guy and worried since her brothers are missing before she can even call her father Titan takes control calling in his President and getting the ball rolling. He's already claimed Goodie aka Billie his old l
Teresa Lara
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Titans and Billies amazing short love story makes u crave for more.Ca
Can't wait for Gust
Carlise
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Titan..wish we had pics of this man

Titan just arrived from the France chapter of The Lost Valkyrie..he wasn’t expected to find his old lady before he had even slept..but find her he did. Billie was having a bitch of a day, when she sees Titan..she completely forgot about the dead guy in the bathroom..doesn’t matter, he and his brothers will take care of the dead guy and the threat to her family...but will he tame the woman he hasn’t even had yet?

Loved this quick story..wished it was longer. Bill
Tammi
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series!! Short stories of insta-love that you can just gobble up like a delicious treat!
This one though it had the addition of heat Lots of heat!! Like a shot of Fireball! Goes down quick, Damn that's hot, Oh that was GOOD!
Titan and Billie were instantly attracted and SHOCKED because neither had found sexual satisfaction. Oh that little problem soon changes!! My Kindle was smoking and I needed a cold shower!!
But the love that also developed made me smile. Especially the epilogue that
Beth DiLoreto
loved it

a sweet and steamy action packed romance. titan used to be part of the mc in france, until he transfers to america. while arriving he meets billie.. billie is a strong woman who is very independent. a woman who doesnt need a man, but her father thinks she does
Renee
Great job

She knocked it out of the park again.
Loved the way she wrote about past, present, and future.
She always ties her story so you can tie into the other books in the series.
Awesome job.
lisa jung
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Titan

Titan transfers club from France to the local MC. On he's first day while picking up his guns he finds his one. Billie is a gun runners daughter and just been claimed by Titan in this newest book . Another fun and hot book.
Debbie Earley
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Although this book is short compared to a lot of Esther's other books it was on heck of a ride. Titan and Goldie are perfect for one another. Their sexual tension is off the charts and when these two hook up it's earth shattering. This is a must read.
Dee Shelvey
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Titan is very much out of his element when he returns to the states! Billie doesn’t know what to do with this bad boy I mean mountain of a man who has literally just showed up.

Will they be able to make it work? This is a super fast read that will leave you craving for more.
Peggy Darrow
Amazing short read

Titan and Billie are awesome. This short Insta love can only be done by Ms. Schmidt. It's short, intense, hot and addictive. I loved it.
LuDena
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Titan

It's a nice story but it ends Too quick , it has so much potential but because it's a short novella it skips through the good stuff. It's still a 4 star book.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wow this book was deliciously wicked and sweet, love it! Thank You Esther E. Schmidt for another great read, 5 stars!
Tesia Hairston
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great short story of love at first site. Love this series and the author. One-click for a nice shot dead from a great series.
Debbie
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

What a great short read!! I just absolutely loved it but I wish that it was longer!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Mandy
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
great short read great series

great read from start to finish .titan is an awesome alpha male totally devoted to his woman from the start.
Kai
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Just not my thing
Carol Roll
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

Another good addition to this series of books. Although the books in this series are fairly short, they have all of the good things that an enjoyable book needs.
Joyce
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this MC ...more
Gucci 35
Yes to Titan

Titan is a fast pace short story that will pull you in from page one and leave you wanting more of this fun couple. I have read each book in this series but this one is my favorite. Titan is all alpha, sexy, sweet and hilarious. Billie the leading lady is sexy, strong and lethal. Highly recommend this story.
Esther E. Schmidt is a one click author for me personally, I havent read a book of hers that I dont love. Happy Reading!!
Shani
Well Titan wasn't what I was expecting!!!! Big, Bad Biker Dude with a 'tude for sure! But I wasn't expecting was the deep feelings and connections he has to his beliefs. He's also the kind of guy I expected to just be the take charge one who ends up not being able to sit back and be just a member of the MC. No instead he connects, he observes, he listens, he takes. He also has no shame in his game! He is on a mission from his old Prez to the new one and has a stop to make. A stop that ends up sp ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These two are the perfect couple right off the bat! This story line will have you inraptured from the very first page. Short, sweet and to the blazing point, this is one read that is filled with heat, danger and excitement (and not just in between the sheets)! Ms. Schmidt delivers another one-two punch that gives you one bada$$ biker who is beyond what we have seen in previous books (you have to read it to see what I mean), and the woman who has managed to do what no other woman has been able to ...more
Barbara
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Titan is a great addition to the Lost Valkyries series. These guys are alpha to the max and when they see their soul mate it’s insta love to the point of scary, well at least to the unsuspecting bikers and the object of their desire that is.

Titan needed a change of pace. So he transferred from his France MC chapter to the US chapter of the Lost Valkyries. Fresh off the plane, with no sleep, he is sent by his new prez to pick up what is suppose to be an easy gun shipment run. But what he walks i
Tracy Supple
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think titans book was the quickest I've read one of Esthers books. It’s definitely been one of my favourite reads from her to date. I absolutely freaking loved it the characters were amazing I loved how strong Billie and Titan were not only together but also apart. I laughed at parts found my self rolling my eyes a few times at how cocky Titan was but also found myself swooning a lot over him too .

I loved how Titan and Billie meet and what happens between them within minutes of meeting yah i d
Melissa Schaub
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I swear this author does instalove short stories like no one else. This is the newest addition in the Lost Valkyries MC series and it packs such a huge punch. I discovered this author about a year ago and I have devoured everything she has wrote since then, and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I love the writing style and how it all comes together quickly while still giving us the love, lust, and conflict. Plus the characters are easily relatable and fun to read.

Titan has been up for two d
Elysian Fields
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm gonna need my own Titan! I don't think this author can write a bad story. I liked the instant connection these two had and I absolutely loved their chemistry. Titan was alpha and possessive, yet tender and caring. I loved his reaction to this woman's father. Billie was fun and a great character. I loved her in the beginning of the story, and how she kept Titan on his toes. If you are looking for a relationship based read, then this is a wonderful read.

While I do believe that this was a grea
« previous 1 3 next »

• Jailbait (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #3)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Torch (Dixie Reapers MC #2)
  • Bosco (Kings of Korruption MC, #5)
  • Jace: Prequel (Trigger Pull MC, #0.5)
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0, #11)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
  • John & Mattie (Texas Kings MC #8)
  • Kraken (Hades Abyss MC #4): Mississippi Chapter
  • Breaker's Fuse (Inferno's Clutch MC, #2)
  • Loving His Forever (Forever #2)
  • Skylar's Saviors (Wild Kings MC, #1)
  • Dingo (Devil's Fury MC #1)
  • Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10)
  • Outlaw (Devil's Fury MC #2)
  • A Biker for Christmas (Royal Bastards MC, New Orleans, LA)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
Esther E. Schmidt is an USA Today bestselling author who loves to write MC (biker) series, Mafia Romance series, PNR series, contemporary romance series, and more. She's a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series "Areion Fury MC" in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Al ...more

Lost Valkyries MC (6 books)
  • Crane (Lost Valkyries MC, #1)
  • Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC, #2)
  • Bark (Lost Valkyries MC, #3)
  • Paris (Lost Valkyries MC, #4)
  • Gust (Lost Valkyries MC, #6)