Start by marking “Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)

Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Releasing on 12/26/2018

Sara:

They say one's life is settled when they have a good job, take marital vows and start a family.
In that sense, my life was settled except for the unease in my heart that was begging for some form of closure with Nate.
I was a happily married woman - My kids adored me, my husband was madly in love with me. My family was perfect. Just the way I lo
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Crazy For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy For You

Meghana Sarathy
In love with this book!!! It's my Perfect book till date!!! Most hard book for me to write and it took the longest time too but it was well worth it!!! This book was a real crazy ride with roller coaster of emotions and some very difficult chapters but I pulled it through and hopefully gave it a very satisfactory ending. As complex, complicated and unconventional it is, it's exactly the kind of book I love to read and is one of my TOP favorites!!!
SavageGrace
Aug 18, 2018
April Symes
is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2018
Reading and writing is my passion. I am proud author of the Love Connection series and for me, Love Connection will remain my top favourite romance ( I wrote it exactly the way I would love it as a reader:p) It is a long series, and I am currently writing the other books in the series.
As a reader, I even started a website where I post reviews about the book I read. I mainly read Romance ( New adul