Start by marking “Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)

Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)

Releasing on 12/26/2018

Sara:

They say one's life is settled when they have a good job, take marital vows and start a family.
In that sense, my life was settled except for the unease in my heart that was begging for some form of closure with Nate.
I was a happily married woman - My kids adored me, my husband was madly in love with me. My family was perfect. Just the way I lo
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Crazy For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy For You

Start your review of Crazy For You (Miraculous Love, #2)
Ana (thestarslisten)
*I would like to thank Indiesage PR for this tour and providing the copy in exchange for an honest review.*

Beautifully written, inspiring and honest. What a treasure this book is.

SPOILER FREE

“Sometimes. It’s not about right, wrong, just, unjust, moral or immoral. The heart wants what it wants. There is no controlling it.”

P L O T

All throughout the novel I had no idea who Sara is going to pick. I had no idea how it was going to end. I surrendered to the hands of the author. I wouldn’t
April Symes
This is the sequel/ conclusion to “Enticed by You” by Meghana Sarathy. Sara and Nate and their forbidden relationship was left in a dramatic cliffhanger and in this book, things are picked up around 4 years later. I dont want to give any spoilers away- this is a definite must read for there are many twists and turns in the characters stories which means you, as the reader, will not be disappointed.  What goes on in this book was a real tempest ,emotional roller coaster ride of emotions. The book ...more
Kritika
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! I had enjoyed reading Enticed by you, so was eagerly waiting to read its sequel and this book didn't just meet my expectations but also exceeded it. It was THAT good. This book takes place 4 years after incidents of Enticed by you where Sara has actually moved on in her life, leaving Nate behind (that's what he wanted back then). She goes ahead and marries her ex-bf and they also have kids-twin and she's happy (as happy as she can be), but one encounter with Nate and her lif ...more
Sadhna
This was hands down one of the best books I've ever read!!!!!! I was really nervous about how the author would choose to end the story (especially after that cliffhanger ending of Enticed By You). I'm super glad and proud to say that, she has nailed it! It's just perfect. After reading the Love Connection Series- I had no doubts that author always gets the ending right and does justice to all characters and the story. This book is no exception that. Calling this book complex and complicated woul ...more
Ashley
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this sequel to the first book Sarathy put out :) There were many ups and downs and crazy moments with these characters. At times I thought it couldn’t possibly end without some form of tragedy, but they were able to work it out and a really sweet romance was able to form that hooked me until the last page! I recommend if you like books in a series and a good amount of crazy emotions to feel when reading them.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the sequel to “Enticed by You” and Sara and Nate and their forbidden relationship. Decisions need to be made, but will they be the right ones? No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a well written story, which is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, with angst, drama, twists, and complex and complicated characters. I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
maureen
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This duet had me intrigued the entire time I read it. I loved the first book and was excited when the second was ready. I love a taboo not so sweet read. I like to feel the push and pull of the situation. life isn’t easy and Although i like to read the fairly tale, i also enjoy jumping in and reading things that are real. This author has that ability to tell a not so neat and tidy story and have you jump in and go for a ride with her. Great read.
Meghana Sarathy
In love with this book!!! It's my Perfect book till date!!! Most hard book for me to write and it took the longest time too but it was well worth it!!! This book was a real crazy ride with roller coaster of emotions and some very difficult chapters but I pulled it through and hopefully gave it a very satisfactory ending. As complex, complicated and unconventional it is, it's exactly the kind of book I love to read and is one of my TOP favorites!!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Crazy For You is the second part of the Miraculous Love Duet. A beautifully written story of a forbidden romance.

Nate and Sara are soulmates that were brought back together four years later. Both had moved on. Obstacles were thrown in their path only made their desires and love for one another even stronger.

I absolutely love this duet! I would definitely recommend!
Lindsey Kramer
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was fantastic! I’m so glad that it’s part of a series because I want more! This book was definitely worth the read!
Tracie Simister
Author: Meghana Sarathy
Format: Kindle Edition
Published on: Dec 26, 2018
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
I voluntarily received a Courtesy Copy of this book from Enticing Journey and am choosing to leave a review.
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
What I liked/Didn’t Like: Unpredictable and fun to read. Nate and Sara’s Story continues with a bit of a roller
TangieB
Sue Galuska
C.  (Christy)
Onyinye Akpanisi

• NORTH
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • His Doll
  • Blossom in Winter (Blossom in Winter, #1)
  • Binding Arbitration (Chicago #2)
  • Endgame (Ocean Bay #1)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte #1)
  • Forever Peace (The Forever War, #2)
  • Tank: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 2)
  • Rooter (Double H Romance #1)
  • Estranged Husband & Father
  • Spider (English, #3)
  • Mykel (King's Descendants MC, #3)
  • Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Forsaking All Others (From This Day Forward Duet #2)
  • From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward Duet Book 1)
Reading and writing is my passion. I am proud author of the Love Connection series and for me, Love Connection will remain my top favourite romance ( I wrote it exactly the way I would love it as a reader:p) It is a long series, and I am currently writing the other books in the series.
As a reader, I even started a website where I post reviews about the book I read. I mainly read Romance ( New adul