Start by marking “Twisted Desire (Twisted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Desire (Twisted, #3)

Twisted Desire

(Twisted #3)

Humans are killing fae.

I was put in charge of stopping The Experiment before they wipe out our kind, and I’d rather take my chances alone than work alongside Nikolai Sterling.

This is not what I signed up for when I stepped into the role of fae leader.

Nikolai is arrogant, charming, and a thorough pain in my ass. He knows exactly how to make my heart race, which infuriates
Published April 16th 2019 by Library and Archives Canada

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Desire

Start your review of Twisted Desire (Twisted, #3)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
TD PROMO 3

3.5 Stars
Twisted Desire is of novella length and features at its centre, Skylar and Nikolai.
I did enjoy this but also had some slight issues which I will get into shortly, Sky and her take no prisoners attitude is a breath of fresh air and Nikolai I just absolutely adore anyway with his cheeky charmer personality what's not to love about him.
This follows on from the previous two stories and basically continues the war between the Fae and the experiment.
What I really liked about this was that I f
Mandi Lynn
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved seeing Skylar and Nikolai’s story! Can’t wait to see more in the Twisted series!
Janine
I look forward to each new visit to the Twisted world for the snarky and witty characters, the chemistry (romantic or otherwise), and the unique world of fae on Earth. Each installment is better than the last and Twisted Desire delivers and then some.

Taking place in the two year gap between the main story of Twisted Gift and the epilogue, we get the PoV of Skylar Chen, Tristan’s secretary and fellow fae. I loved Skylar in the first two books, deadpan serious, but loyal to her friends and her kin
Bethany Atazadeh
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessi is such a talented writer, I couldn't put this book down, as always! It also made me cry which isn't easy so I would definitely recommend the whole Twisted series to everyone, it was such a lovely series! <3 ...more
Holly Davis
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
An exciting ending to the Twisted series! Jessi does it again with tons of action, sassy dialogue and playful banter, and heart pumping romance. I loved Skylar as the main character, her character voice was so unique and so her. I loved her emotional arc and it all made me swoon for Nikolai even more. I wanted to know more about Jax's plans for The Experiment and what was going to become of Nik and Aaron at the end, but otherwise, this was a perfect read!
Destiny Murtaugh
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so so full. I am blown away by the story that Jessi has created within the Twisted World and I am devastated that this is the end of the journey with these characters. If you have not already devoured this series, I highly recommend you push it to the top of your TBR. It is steamy, filled with action and romance, and is 100% binge-worthy.
Maverick Moses
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little novella was the perfect conclusion to the Twisted series. With jaw dropping twists, lustful romance, and charismatic characters, Twisted Desire proved to be a quick, fun, and entertaining read.

The story takes place a year and a half after Skyler wiped Tristan’s and Aurora’s memories, and now with the help of her annoyingly charming counterpart, Nikolai, the two must work together to put a stop to The Experiment, all while managing their own love/hate relationship. Out of all the book
Meri Benson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Desire is set between the last chapter and the epilogue of Twisted Gift. It gives us the time after Tristan and Aurora were put into their Fae Protection Plan, letting us know how Skylar and Nikolai were as they took The Experiment on to finish this war.

I will start off by saying that I have been waiting for this book since the last one came out in September of 2018. As much as I loved how Twisted Gift ended for Tristan and Aurora, I was really interested to find out how Nikolai and Sky
Lady Elizabeth
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I can’t believe we are here already. It seemed like a couple of months have passed since the release of Twisted Fate but it’s been over a year already. The Twisted Series comes to an end and I don’t think I’m ready for it.

Sky was a badass bitch fae that was capable of anything she put her head into. She prefers her privacy and we get to see why she is the way she is. Her background was amazing and made me love and understand her all the better.

Nick was hilarious. I mean, to be able to pester Sky
Mandy Barnes
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisted Desire is the last novella where returning characters from the first two novellas come in to play,where the war between the Fae and The Experiment are finally coming to a head, its all up to a coin toss as to who will win this final battle. Jessi Elliott has finished up her fae world in Twisted Desire, I was enraptured with the first two books, but this one felt rushed and a little repetitive as far as what each character did in this book, don't get me wrong I was glad to finally see how ...more
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Twisted Desire is the third book in the Twisted series! First off I love Fae and all things in the Fae world! This book takes place in the two years between the last chapter and epilogue of Twisted Gift! It sounds a little complicated, but it's not! I highly recommend you go back and read that same Epilogue when you finish this book/novella.

This story focuses on Nik and Sky, both of whom I love. They are confident, secure, and downright cocky Fae leaders that work perfectly together. Sky tries
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the finale to the Twisted Series and lord have mercy I loved it! It really had it all in it and there were times when I was reading when I really wanted to know what was Skylar's issue. She is in control of the fae and she has it all or so she thought. She knew she was going to have to fight the Experiment but she never knew it was going to be so hard.

To make matters worse she has Nikolai to help her and he gets under her skin in all the wrong ways. He is so infuriating that she wants to
Allison Aldridge
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nikolai Sterling has stolen my heart! Sorry, Tristian but you have to step aside for a moment! I loved this novella because you got to see Skylar in her element. From the moment she was introduced in Twisted Fate I knew I liked this girls sass and ability never to take anyone's shit! The relationship that has developed from the small interactions we see of Sky and Nik in the last book is beautifully fleshed out, and I really appreciated that — learning about Sky's past and how she has dealt with ...more
Courtney
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited that we were getting Sky and Nikolai’s story and this novella did not disappoint. I love how tough Sky is but I am also glad we got to see some of her vulnerable side And she finally admitted she felt so much for Nikolai. Nikolai has been one of my favorite characters since the earlier books and I just love his charm and wit. Together it seems like they should be like oil and water but opposites do attract and they are perfect for each other.
Jessica Samuels
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book!

This was a good book from start to finish, and I couldn’t put it down either. I loved the plot and the story. It was a good ending, and I can’t wait to read the next book. I loved how Skylar and Nikolai progressed in the novel, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Jessica Williamson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Won't say much because this is a sequel and a novella but ooooooh boy.

Nikolai and Skylar are my Twisted OTP and I love them soooo so much.

I highly recommend this series, it's a fun romantic read!
Heather Kirchhoff
Wow

Twisted Desire is amazing. I loved seeing the story from Skylar's perspective. I didn't want to stop reading, especially towards the end.
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Twisted Series! Every character was well written and I easily found myself 'within' the book.
Rachel
May 12, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the first two, this third one was disappointing to me. I’m not much of a Skylar fan so having an entire book dedicated to her point of view was not easy for me to read
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
I love Skyler and Nikolai but I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't have a certain reunion.

Full review at ABookHaven
Timi V
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My fav!

This book is my fav from the Twisted series, the characters are so exciting and the plot is full of twists and excitement, loved it.
Milwaukee Baker
Sep 12, 2020
Jenna Streety
Mar 13, 2019

• Save the Cat! Writes a Novel
  • How Your Book Sells Itself (Marketing for Authors, #1)
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • Drowning in Stars
  • Good Morning, Good Life: 5 Simple Habits to Master Your Mornings and Upgrade Your Life
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Burn Our Bodies Down
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • The Novel of the White Powder
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • The Two of Us (Love in Isolation, #1)
  • Audition
  • Mated Enemies
  • Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • The Jinni Key: A Little Mermaid Retelling (The Stolen Kingdom #2)
  • Crestfallen (Spellcrest Academy #2)
Jessi Elliott is a YA and new adult paranormal romance author.

She lives in Ontario, Canada with her adorable calico cat, Phoebe.

When she's not working on her next book, she likes to hang out with friends and family, get lost in a steamy romance novel, watch Friends, and drink coffee.

You can find Jessi at www.jessielliott.com, on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can join her newsletter to stay

Twisted (4 books)
  • Twisted Fate (Twisted, #1)
  • Twisted Gift (Twisted #2)
  • Twisted Devotion (Twisted, #4)

News & Interviews