Start by marking “Twisted Desire (Twisted, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Desire (Twisted, #2.5)

Twisted Desire (Twisted, #2.5)

Being left to lead the fae alongside an annoyingly charming partner really screws with your life.

Skylar Chen just received the promotion of an eternity. After Tristan and Aurora trade their esteemed status for mundane life, it’s now her responsibility to lead the fae.

The catch? She has to work with Nikolai Sterling. With his constant smirks and dangerous good looks, he has
Published April 16th 2019 by Library and Archives Canada

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Desire

Allison
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit, I can’t believe this is the end of the Twisted world. Sky and Nik’s chemistry jumps off the page. I’m so sad not to be reading my favs anymore, but this was the perfect ending. If you haven’t read the first two books in the Twisted world, I don’t know what you’re waiting for—go read them and scream about them on Twitter with me!
Janine
I look forward to each new visit to the Twisted world for the snarky and witty characters, the chemistry (romantic or otherwise), and the unique world of fae on Earth. Each installment is better than the last and Twisted Desire delivers and then some.

Taking place in the two year gap between the main story of Twisted Gift and the epilogue, we get the PoV of Skylar Chen, Tristan’s secretary and fellow fae. I loved Skylar in the first two books, deadpan serious, but loyal to her friends and her kin
Destiny Murtaugh
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so so full. I am blown away by the story that Jessi has created within the Twisted World and I am devastated that this is the end of the journey with these characters. If you have not already devoured this series, I highly recommend you push it to the top of your TBR. It is steamy, filled with action and romance, and is 100% binge-worthy.
Meri Benson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Desire is set between the last chapter and the epilogue of Twisted Gift. It gives us the time after Tristan and Aurora were put into their Fae Protection Plan, letting us know how Skylar and Nikolai were as they took The Experiment on to finish this war.

I will start off by saying that I have been waiting for this book since the last one came out in September of 2018. As much as I loved how Twisted Gift ended for Tristan and Aurora, I was really interested to find out how Nikolai and Sky
Mandy Barnes
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisted Desire is the last novella where returning characters from the first two novellas come in to play,where the war between the Fae and The Experiment are finally coming to a head, its all up to a coin toss as to who will win this final battle. Jessi Elliott has finished up her fae world in Twisted Desire, I was enraptured with the first two books, but this one felt rushed and a little repetitive as far as what each character did in this book, don't get me wrong I was glad to finally see how ...more
Jessica Williamson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Won't say much because this is a sequel and a novella but ooooooh boy.

Nikolai and Skylar are my Twisted OTP and I love them soooo so much.

I highly recommend this series, it's a fun romantic read!
Milwaukee Baker
Peggy Spencer
Jan 31, 2019
Sarah Calaway
Feb 06, 2019
Jessi Elliott is a law clerk and author of both young adult and new adult romantic fiction. Her love of writing was born after many years of reading and reviewing books on her blog.

She lives in Southwestern Ontario with her adorable cat, Phoebe. Yes, named after the Friends character.

When she’s not plotting her next writing project, she likes to spend her time hanging with friends and family, gett