Start by marking “Teach Me Like That (Cole Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Teach Me Like That (Cole Brothers, #2)

Teach Me Like That

(Cole Brothers #2)

Who doesn’t love a playboy with a body to die for and a devious glint in his eyes?

Me.

That’s who.

I play games all day with my kindergarteners. The last thing I need is a man who’s never serious.

Who cares if he’s next door every day with his tool belt, hard hat, and back muscles that go on for days…

Not me.

That’s who.
Published (first published September 27th 2016)

Start your review of Teach Me Like That (Cole Brothers, #2)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Oh boy me and my shitty luck!!!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Having read book one in this series, Love Me Like That, I had gotten an idea of what Kegan Cole was about, and that made me very excited to read his story.

This story kicks off a few years after the first. Kegan is enjoying the single life and avoiding commitment and any attachments other than those to his family. Those family commitments are what introduce him to Lexi Carter. Lexi is the teacher of Kegan's nieces. From the moment they meet, the chemistry is all consuming and Kegan wants nothing
Tammy
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
and where one goes...two shall follow.  Of course I read 1 just in time to read book after it was released.  Honestly I can't decide if I loved Lexi and Kegan more than Kadin and London- but so happy book 2 has plenty of both.  Kegan is Kadin's younger brother and gets roped into helping out with his nieces who he refers to as demon spawn.  These 2 cuties rule the roost when their uncle is in charge.  It is pretty funny and well written what these 2 girls come up with.  Lexi is the girls teache ...more
Paula D
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kegan is a manwhore doesn't do love or commitment. While dropping his nieces to school he meets Lexi total opposite of what he usually goes for but there is just something about her. Lexi is a school teacher and yes thinks Kegan is hot but doesn't want to be a one night stand. Will Kegan open his eyes and tare down his walls for Lexi? Will Lexi be able to open her heart and trust Kegan? Lots of drama and love in this book and glimpse of the character's in the first book. Yes you could read it as ...more
Natasha
5* read.
Marie James is an author I came across just recently and fell in love with her books. This was another great addition.
Kegan and Lexi were both hilarious and sweet and I loved the interactions between both of them. The best parts for me was Kegan's relationship with his nieces, he was literally terrified of them and they could sense that.
Kegan at first is your typical playboy but seeing him develop through the book and grow as a person. Lexi was both sweet and strong and the perfect match
Romance Between The Sheets
“Let the wall down, Lexi.”
“You first.”
“Oh, sweetheart. You knocked that fucker down weeks ago.”

TEACH ME LIKE THAT was a lot more lighthearted than the first book in this series, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t instances where tears were a possibility. Tears of sadness for Lexi’s past and tears of frustration for Kegan’s unwillingness to let go of his manwhore ways.

I liked Lexi, who meets Kegan when he drops off his two nieces at school one morning. Their chemistry is palpable and
Ana Rita
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know I may sound repetitive because in some of my reviews I say this, but I believe that is the purest of truths. I could barely fit the happiness that I felt when I got this book to read.
Marie James is one of my favorite authors and each book I read makes me extremely happy and excited.
As I had stated earlier, Marie James writing is simple, intense and with much attention to detail and the feeling that she can evoke in us is overwhelming.
"Teach Me Like That" tells the stories of Lexi and Kega
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
4.5 Stars!!
Teach Me Like That is the second book in the Love Me Like That series. They are standalone stories but with interconnecting characters and there are definite spoilers to Love Me Like a That, the first book in this series which features Kadin the brother to our hero, Kegan.
Kegan is enthralled and it is lust at first sight when he brings his nieces to school and meets their teacher, Lexi Carter.

"I cut my eyes toward the sorceress, prepared to ask for her spell book and stop in my tra
Within The Pages Book Blog
Teach Me Like That had me hooked from page one! Marie James has done it again! She left me wanting to be apart of the world she created with Kegan and Lexi. What I would do for a night or more with Kegan! He is definitely being added to the book boyfriend list!!!

Kegan is the sexy playboy who says he doesn't believe in love and hops from one lady to the next until he meets Lexi.

Lexi is Kegan neices teacher and is quiet and also not looking for love. She has been hurt in the past and doesn't want
Erica
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lexi's a good girl, the girl next door. She's a teacher at a private school who tries hard to please everyone. She works for a twisted sleaze whom shall not be named who lives to make her miserable.

Kegan is all kinds of sexy. He runs the family construction company and refuses to settle down.
He's happy having a string of one nighter's with no expectations and where everyone walks away happy.
When he has to help his brother out with his kids by taking them to school he's immediately drawn to thei
Sara
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Teach Me Like That is sometimes sexy, sometimes funny and a whole lot of drama.

Keagan is the younger, wilder brother of Kadin, who we met in book 1, Love Me Like That. Kadin and London are back again and this is set several years later. Kadin and London now have school-aged kids. One day, Kadin calls Keagan for help getting his girls to school and there he meets Jade, the girls' teacher.

Keagan is a player with no desire to settle down. He works for the family construction company and loves the
Shawn
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me introduce to Kadin's younger, more handsome brother Kegan.

Kegan is funny. He is sexy as hell!! He is loyal to his family.
But is scared of his 5 and 6 yo neices who are hilarious and little devils.

Yet he is totally clueless when it comes to matter of the heart.

Lexi is just good juju. She is warm caring and lovable. (Even if she is scared)

This was such a heart warming story I want to give 6 stars! I actually laughed out loud throughout the book.

Merged review:

Let me introduce to Kadin's youn
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5 stars)

Ok, so this is the second in what I am seriously hoping is a series... cuz I can see 2 more books in this!

Keegan is Kadin's brother, in this installment we get them a few years down the road, when Kadin and London have kids, kids in which they need Keegan's help in watching. Keegan, who really has no clue what to do with children, and is a serious player in the game of ladies, takes them to school and meets their teacher, Lexi.

Lexi tries to live the straight and n
Ruth McDonnell
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely adored Kegan! He reluctantly takes his niece to school and meets the teacher of his dreams. Now he just has to convince Lexi to take a chance on him! Loved to hate on the principal! Great read! 5 stars❤️

Merged review:

Loved Kegan and Lexi! A construction worker and a kindergarten teacher are a perfect mix! Add in a jealous headmistress and we have some drama! Plus the added pleasure of Kadin's two little girls and you have the recipe for a great book! 5 stars

***I was given an ARC in
Jenny B
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I left without words for this book. This book had me smiling and laughing the whole time. I loved the things that Kegan says without thinking or filter and I loved how strong of a character Lexi turned out to be. Marie James, you have once again hit it out of the park and wrote an wonderful emotional roller coaster but low on angst (which I needed). This book is a perfect combination of witty comments, strong characters and hot scenes.

This is a must read and while it can be a stand alone you are
Erin Toland
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although this can be read as a stand alone book I highly suggest reading "Love Me Like That" first. I enjoyed seeing characters from LMLT.

Kadin & Lexi have that once in a lifetime romance that every woman dreams of. But they both have a past that could cause conflicts in their relationship.

Marie James never disappoints. Her writing style is amazing and I enjoy feeling like I'm right there IN the story. TMLT is fun, addictive and sexy. I couldn't put it down.
Laura Watson
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting awhile now for Kegan’s story and I am happy to say I was not disappointed. I never knew what was going to come out of his no filtered mouth and how he was going to dig himself out of the holes that he had dug. It was an amazing read that I could not put down. I loved how two broken people we able to come together and be whole. Lexi is a strong independent woman and it was great to be able to see Kegan be able to shake her life up.
Sharon Landry
Blueprints for love

What do you say about an author who is phenomenal? The stories she writes tug at your heartstrings. Marie James has done it again! She has made us fall in love again with Kegan and Lexie. These two had me laughing and falling in love with them. TMLT was well written story. These characters were perfect for each other in my eye. They compliment each other. I can't wait for more stories from Marie!
Danielle Marlowe
Loved this book. Marie James did an amazing job on it. It is well written. I enjoyed it. Loved Kegan and Lexi together. Sexy and Steamy! I love Kegan's mouth. Loved how he made me laugh. This is just a Great book. Marie James is a Great Author. This book has a little bit of everything you're looking for in a book. Hot!! Thank you, Marie James. Amazing job :) ...more
Stacy Aube
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Absolutely love Kegan and Lexi. A put together teacher and a no filter construction worker, amazing. I read this book in one sitting, it just hooked me from page one.
Tiblu
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sorry but Kagan was just too much D bag for me....

Ok, personally I'm beyond sick of these full of themselves phonies,Kagan was just a disgusting man whore, nothing more and quite possibly a whole lot less....
Book,after book these days are these disgusting jerks who are nothing but superficial flash,rarely any substance and if there is you have to suffer though almost whole book of vain bragging and BS! To get to what is only a tiny nugget of a decent man,well when Kagan ( thinks he's soo hit his
Sue
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dove back into the Cole world and I didn't think I could love someone as much as I did Kadin, but I have to say Kegan comes in at a close second...I mean Kadin was my first so....But watching Kegan finally grow up, finally see that there is more than just a quick (well maybe not so quick) romp in the hay to life. He absolutely wants no kids, he can barely handle his nieces as it is...but Lexi changes all that. She is quick witted and beautiful and seems to want just what he wants. No strings, lo ...more
Katie Ivy
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book! Teach me Like That is a great sequel to Love Me Like That. Kegan, Like his brother Kaden, is hilarious and sexy. His uncontrollable mouth is adorable. I had a big fat grin reading this one. Shows how a playboy can be tamed and show his true feelings. I would definitely recommend reading Love Me Like That before reading Teach Me Like That as there are some spoilers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another book in this series! ...more
Cynthia Bishop
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story and hope there is more to come. Kegan Cole construction worker by day and playboy by night but could all of the change when he meets Lexi. Lexi is a teacher where his nieces attend school. Lexi not one to fall for a playboy but could have a hard time resistanting his charm. The story has humor which l love and a lot of chemistry. Check it out.
Wicked
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adored this book. One of my favorite things to read in a book is a hero that is absolutely, 100% sure he is a player for life and love will not catch him. And our hero can fight it all he wants but in the end, can he be taught how to love? Definitely recommend this book and look forward to reading more from this author
Sherry
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Great story of how love and trust can battle anything. Lexi and Kegan both have a boatload of past issues that prevent them from wanting to move into relationship status, but they got there eventually. I lol’d so many time at the one line come backs and how Kegan’s nieces manipulated him. Great ending too!
Melody Green
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cole brother - yes please

Hot play boy construction “worker” and a sweet school teacher. I like how this was written and that is wasn’t your typical cheesy story line. Loved the characters and how they inner acted with each other. Yes the steamy bits a fan yourself worthy. Worth the one click!
Brandy Ellerhorst
Amazing

Love Kegan and Lexi. Both having trust issues from the past that could keep them from committing. Lexi is against their relationship from the beginning and knowing Kegan has a playboy reputation is not good form the start. Kegan has to prove himself that he is in it for the long haul, but jealously from his recent pasts gets in the way.
Brenda
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Craziness!

I loved all of this book! There is humor, wit, kids, adults, did I say craziness......and of course, exciting sex! I would read this again, so it’s a good one. Keep writing M.J. I have almost read all of your books now!
Cheryl Wells
Lexi and Kegan

Loved loved this book kegan personality I loved his playfulness . And how the other characters just flowed into the story hope there will be books of the other characters in this book .
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Spark (Men of Inked: Heatwave #6)
  • Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)
  • Submitting to Two Doms (Cowboy Doms, #5)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Nickel (Fallen Lords MC, #1)
  • Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10)
  • Gunner (The Bad Disciples MC #1)
  • Boink (Fallen Lords MC Book 5)
  • Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0, #11)
  • Shutdown (Nitro Crew, #4)
  • Only With You (The Connor Family, #4)
  • Dash (Marked Skulls MC #5)
  • Abe (Marked Skulls MC #3)
  • Oz (Marked Skulls MC #4)

Last Release:
Tug: Cerberus MC Book 10

Next Release: Scooter: Cerberus MC Book 11

Marie James is a mother of two boys and wife of 15 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions include reading everything under the sun and sewing, although she doesn't ge

Cole Brothers (2 books)
  • Love Me Like That (Cole Brothers, #1)